- 06-06-2014, 10:45 PM
- 06-06-2014, 11:22 PM
- 06-06-2014, 11:40 PM
Iam new to this fitness life style ive heard somethings like that but can i take it everday for however long i heard you need to cycle cause it messes up your liver true or false?
06-06-2014, 11:44 PM
06-06-2014, 11:48 PM
06-06-2014, 11:56 PM
3-5 grams a day until saturated, then only need to dose on workout days.
Timing is irrelevant (dose when you want to).
PEScience Representativehttp://www.pescience.com/insiderInstagram: kylebayne23
06-06-2014, 11:58 PM
06-07-2014, 12:17 AM
06-07-2014, 12:44 AM
06-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Creatine is ran at 5 until saturation.. doesn't your bottle tell you how to do it?
Goals: 6%-8% BF June 13!! Lets Get It!
06-10-2014, 10:43 PM
You'll be fine. Creatine is natually occurring in food. If you get concerned go take a blood test and it can tell your creation levels and kidney function/stress.
06-10-2014, 11:15 PM
06-11-2014, 03:16 PM
Also, make sure your other supps dont have creatine already in them. My PWO for instance has creatine. (Prosupps Hyde)
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 07:11 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2003, 10:33 AM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 03:53 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 09:44 AM