- 06-06-2014, 08:45 PM
- 06-06-2014, 09:22 PM
- 06-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Iam new to this fitness life style ive heard somethings like that but can i take it everday for however long i heard you need to cycle cause it messes up your liver true or false?
06-06-2014, 09:44 PM
You're OK dude, just keep your water intake up. Take 5g a day.
06-06-2014, 09:48 PM
06-06-2014, 09:56 PM
3-5 grams a day until saturated, then only need to dose on workout days.
Timing is irrelevant (dose when you want to).
06-06-2014, 09:58 PM
06-06-2014, 10:17 PM
06-06-2014, 10:44 PM
06-10-2014, 01:46 PM
Creatine is ran at 5 until saturation.. doesn't your bottle tell you how to do it?
Tagger's THE1 by Olympus Labs Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254327-taggers-the1-log.html#post4598010
06-10-2014, 08:43 PM
You'll be fine. Creatine is natually occurring in food. If you get concerned go take a blood test and it can tell your creation levels and kidney function/stress.
06-10-2014, 09:15 PM
Check out Island Supplements.com for all your supplement needs.
06-11-2014, 01:16 PM
Also, make sure your other supps dont have creatine already in them. My PWO for instance has creatine. (Prosupps Hyde)
Similar Forum Threads
- By ralph4u2c in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2012, 05:11 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 04:16 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2003, 08:33 AM
- By DarCSA in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2002, 01:53 AM
- By scotty2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-25-2002, 07:44 AM