versa 1 progress

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. New Member
    bxtoman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    6117
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

    versa 1 progress


    How is it working

  2. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,636
    Rep Power
    7726995
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    What?
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  3. New Member
    bxtoman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    6117
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

    For those already taking the product. Are you stacking it with anything. How have the workouts been. Ect.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    alwaysfirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,037
    Rep Power
    219126
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    9.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    What is Versa-1? What's in it?!
  5. Senior Member
    hawaiianhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,065
    Rep Power
    640869
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    For those already taking the product. Are you stacking it with anything. How have the workouts been. Ect.
    Almost done with my second bottle.. First bottle was stacked with jack3d on heavy days and recreate on other days.. It could also have been taken alone..

    My current stack is prime, Versa 1, modern Bcaas, jack3d micro, and test powder... My normal staples are AP, supercissus, and powerfull..

    People already know I'm a natural animal in the gym, but Versa 1 has taken it up a notch.. A lot of us have been smashing prs. My sickest pr was a 125 lb incline flye for 10 reps.. On average we put on 10-16 lbs, but not 100 percent muscle since we did eat a lot more than usual...
  6. New Member
    bxtoman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    6117
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

    Almost done with my second bottle.. First bottle was stacked with jack3d on heavy days and recreate on other days.. It could also have been taken alone..

    My current stack is prime, Versa 1, modern Bcaas, jack3d micro, and test powder... My normal staples are AP, supercissus, and powerfull..

    People already know I'm a natural animal in the gym, but Versa 1 has taken it up a notch.. A lot of us have been smashing prs. My sickest pr was a 125 lb incline flye for 10 reps.. On average we put on 10-16 lbs, but not 100 percent muscle since we did eat a lot more than usual...

    Did it take awhile for you to notice anything. Or did it start from day one? I'm on day 3. I'm stackin simple. Versa , agmatine , g.n.c. ravage and thinking of starting Ronnie colemans testogen xr... It's on sale
  7. Senior Member
    hawaiianhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,065
    Rep Power
    640869
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post

    Did it take awhile for you to notice anything. Or did it start from day one? I'm on day 3. I'm stackin simple. Versa , agmatine , g.n.c. ravage and thinking of starting Ronnie colemans testogen xr... It's on sale
    After the first serving I noticed a difference.. Normally after a week though that's when i weigh myself and to see the gains
  8. New Member
    Agent Orange's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    199
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    38.96%

    I took it yesterday and today for my workouts, with jack3d, and it was pretty awesome. I have been meaning to take a break from preworkout drinks because I've just been burnt out on them. The effects are just not there but yesterday felt like the first time I tried jack3d or whatever preworkout drink. The pump, focus and energy was all there and I really was forcing myself to go to the gym. I wasn't feeling it until it kicked in. Of course take that with a grain of salt for the moment. I need to try a whole bottle before I can give it a real honest review but I have high hopes after yesterday.
  9. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35039
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    68.78%

    Started it yesterday. Did not notice any difference in performance yet, but hunger is through the roof. More so for me than Anabeta, which also increases my appetite a lot.
  10. New Member
    zv3's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    96635
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    67.62%

    I'm taking so much stuff I don't know if it works!!
  11. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,472
    Rep Power
    1871930
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    For those already taking the product. Are you stacking it with anything. How have the workouts been. Ect.
    the product was just shipped, people may have only gotten in 1 or 2 servings. I don't care about INITIAL responses because there is something called "placebo." People know that they are using a new product and go in with high expectations, their workouts improve immediately. I can see the possibility of better focus in the gym early on, but strength gains after 1-2 days?

    That's like asking someone about their new car, of course they love the new car, but check with them 50k miles down the road and see how they feel. My car has 150k and I LOVE it. So far I can think of 1 supp that I truly desire after all the new products are coming out, that is Erase, for me it is tried and true and I still look forward to opening a new bottle for a 6-week run.

    I am NOT bashing Versa-1, but let's not worry about 2-3 days of feedback
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  12. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331725
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post

    the product was just shipped, people may have only gotten in 1 or 2 servings. I don't care about INITIAL responses because there is something called "placebo." People know that they are using a new product and go in with high expectations, their workouts improve immediately. I can see the possibility of better focus in the gym early on, but strength gains after 1-2 days?

    That's like asking someone about their new car, of course they love the new car, but check with them 50k miles down the road and see how they feel. My car has 150k and I LOVE it. So far I can think of 1 supp that I truly desire after all the new products are coming out, that is Erase, for me it is tried and true and I still look forward to opening a new bottle for a 6-week run.

    I am NOT bashing Versa-1, but let's not worry about 2-3 days of feedback
    Is this your car ?

    Name:  image-3186877253.jpg
Views: 1508
Size:  91.0 KB
    Nissan Versa.

    J/K....having a little fun.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  13. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,953
    Rep Power
    4820750
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    OP, I'd recommend checking out the tester's logs for feedback on a full bottle's use. I agree that a couple days isn't a good amount of time to gauge a product's effectiveness.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  14. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,472
    Rep Power
    1871930
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Is this your car ?

    Name:  image-3186877253.jpg
Views: 1508
Size:  91.0 KB
    Nissan Versa.

    J/K....having a little fun.
    well played . . . well played
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  15. New Member
    bxtoman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    6117
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

    I know it has just been a few days for most. Just keeping a ongoing log about versa progress or lack of
  16. Advanced Member
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Rep Power
    35039
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    68.78%

    I know its early, but the effect on appetite is very real for me. I have been hungry for two days, every meal i have been eating extra and an hour after i eat i feel hungry again.
  17. New Member
    bxtoman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    6117
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

    Yeah I could say the same for the hunger. Don't know if its the versa or me becoming a fat ace
  18. New Member
    uforce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  244 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    49830
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    73.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    I'm taking so much stuff I don't know if it works!!
    good honest answer here.
  19. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    For those already taking the product. Are you stacking it with anything. How have the workouts been. Ect.
    check my signature. im logging it with compound 20, Prime, DAA and more. up 5 pounds, broken many PRs.
  20. Professional Member
    p5sky's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    3,472
    Rep Power
    1871930
    Level
    61
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    check my signature. im logging it with compound 20, Prime, DAA and more. up 5 pounds, broken many PRs.
    This should be a solid evaluation of a brand new product! LOL
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


  21. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    This should be a solid evaluation of a brand new product!
    yeah at the end i will do a full blown review of all my workout numbers from beginning to end weight in various exercises. will be fun.
  22. New Member
    bxtoman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    6117
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

    Idk if this versa one but my farts have been on a rank of 1 to 10 of Stank. A twelve since goin on 5th day of use
  23. New Member
    aaronagis's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  189 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    58
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    99.02%

    Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    Idk if this versa one but my farts have been on a rank of 1 to 10 of Stank. A twelve since goin on 5th day of use
    Hahaha I have been noticing this as well. Had lots of gas since I began my run. Not sure if its the versa yet because I've had a few Oregon burritos since starting it, But damn...
  24. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    agreed on the gas!
  25. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,953
    Rep Power
    4820750
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    8.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I haven't noticed an increase, but I think I'm already maxed out.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  26. New Member
    bxtoman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    6117
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

    Yeah my appetite is up and I've been eating a lot
  27. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    some days i notice an increase in appetite, other days i dont.
  28. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331725
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by aaronagis View Post

    Hahaha I have been noticing this as well. Had lots of gas since I began my run. Not sure if its the versa yet because I've had a few Oregon burritos since starting it, But damn...
    Oregon burrito you say....eh ?

    I just googled it. Never heard of it before, but it looks damn good. Ingredients I like.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  29. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,568
    Rep Power
    3981678
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    6.43%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Oregon burrito you say....eh ?

    I just googled it. Never heard of it before, but it looks damn good. Ingredients I like.
    I'm from Oregon and never heard of it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  30. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    check my signature. im logging it with compound 20, Prime, DAA and more. up 5 pounds, broken many PRs.
    Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    This should be a solid evaluation of a brand new product! LOL
    Somehow, I think he was being sarcastic (measuring efficacy of products by weight gain and associated strength gain, and further jacking up the variables by using tons of purported ergogens alongside it).
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  31. New Member
    manstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    174693
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    26.72%

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Somehow, I think he was being sarcastic (measuring efficacy of products by weight gain and associated strength gain, and further jacking up the variables by using tons of purported ergogens alongside it).
    I second this theory
  32. New Member
    futrochem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    120
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    96.58%

    versa 1 progress


    Is anyone taking this without any other products?
  33. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,667
    Rep Power
    6857186
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    43.38%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by futrochem View Post
    Is anyone taking this without any other products?
    I did (save for essentials, which if I discontinued, would actually confound results over the norm):

    Mr.Cooper69, Patented Anabolic, and Bulk Season!
    Mr.Cooper69 Reviews Versa-1
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by futrochem View Post
    Is anyone taking this without any other products?
    many people did. they were the beta testers. some logs are on here, some are on USP forum
  35. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,837
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by futrochem View Post
    Is anyone taking this without any other products?
    I did with just micro (had been on for a while) pictures and videos in my log
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  36. New Member
    bxtoman's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    6117
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

    When is everyone taking it ? With food ? And how much of a lag time are you taking it before workouts and after the meal ... Does that make sense ?
  37. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,837
    Rep Power
    2469152
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    80.82%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    When is everyone taking it ? With food ? And how much of a lag time are you taking it before workouts and after the meal ... Does that make sense ?
    Either with or without food. I took mine 60-45min pre-workout. Pre-workout on training days & in the morning on non
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  38. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,232
    Rep Power
    4577693
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    When is everyone taking it ? With food ? And how much of a lag time are you taking it before workouts and after the meal ... Does that make sense ?
    just read through the logs man. everybody explains what they do
  39. Senior Member
    hawaiianhulk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,065
    Rep Power
    640869
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    When is everyone taking it ? With food ? And how much of a lag time are you taking it before workouts and after the meal ... Does that make sense ?
    Took my serving 35 minutes before training with 3 scoops if jack3d... Sipped on modern Bcaas with 1 scoop of test powder for the first month. Second month I threw in prime, and yok3d.. AP, Cissus and Powerfull have always been staples in my regimen..
  40. New Member
    gmanall's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    120466
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    60.6%

    Holy Mother of Hunger! Anabeta+Versa-1=HUUUUUNGER. I feel like I'm on a low carb/calorie diet at 4,400 calories a day!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 08:44 PM
  2. progress pics
    By yourdaddy in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 05:26 PM
  3. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 12:45 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 11:48 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 05:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in