versa 1 progress

boogyman

Awards
Today my muscles feel especially hard. Not sure if its Versa1 or some other factor, but I did not even train today and my bi's, chest, and traps are all like rocks. I have never noticed it like this without training first.

steppinRazor

Awards
12 days into versa-1 and just had the best chest workout I've had in a while..focus, drive and endurance are at an all time high..to early to tell but strength feels to be coming up as well. I'll be very satisfied if this trend continues

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12 days into versa-1 and just had the best chest workout I've had in a while..focus, drive and endurance are at an all time high..to early to tell but strength feels to be coming up as well. I'll be very satisfied if this trend continues
Good to hear. Haven't started my Versa-1 run yet but soon its going down.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. That's very similar to what I experience with it as well. Right around the 2 week mark is when my strength really picked up, and you seem to be on a similar path.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed to follow progress of users.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I think that's typical with anabeta.. Both seem to make you hungry.. Any other stuff you taking?

Nah man. That's it besides the normal protein shakes and multi. Ever now and then I will take a preworkout if need be..SJSJ

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today my muscles feel especially hard. Not sure if its Versa1 or some other factor, but I did not even train today and my bi's, chest, and traps are all like rocks. I have never noticed it like this without training first.
I'd assume that's increased glycogen stores. Looks like your carbs are going to the right place! You might have noticed that when your muscles are flat due to low carbs they feel squishier and when you take in more carbs they feel harder. Good things are happening!

Nice! The immediate effects alone could be enough to give you strength this early on.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow will make 1 week for me. I notice increased focus immediately. This product is more of a nootropic than anything else. Haven't noticed anything in regards to appetite. I don't believe this product is in the same category as things like Anabeta Elite, Compound 20 and the like. I've also felt it increased the effects of stimulant type products. Maybe as I continue I will notice other things but so far it is mostly increased focus and cognition. Naturally the increased focus is going to help out at the gym...
It definitely had a profound effect on me as well in that area, and if you read my final review on our home board you'll notice that I put that down as one of - if not the - major effect/s. A cap with breakfast really helped get me through my 8 am class haha.

The beauty of VERSA-1 though is that it's much more than just that! It's definitely hard to classify it, but "natural anabolic" is a fairly loose term, and I think that it does fit nicely into that category.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow will make 1 week for me. I notice increased focus immediately. This product is more of a nootropic than anything else. Haven't noticed anything in regards to appetite. I don't believe this product is in the same category as things like Anabeta Elite, Compound 20 and the like. I've also felt it increased the effects of stimulant type products. Maybe as I continue I will notice other things but so far it is mostly increased focus and cognition. Naturally the increased focus is going to help out at the gym...
what we've noticed from the logs and maybe Breezy and others can chime in on...is that so much is happening with Versa-1 at once that it becomes difficult to "isolate" what is really happening but by week 2 and early week 3 it all starts coming together..

With all the Alpha logs, we specifically requested that the only other products used was pre workout/stim and not ergogenic products so we could pin point effects...

steppinRazor

Awards
Awesome. That's very similar to what I experience with it as well. Right around the 2 week mark is when my strength really picked up, and you seem to be on a similar path. It makes my gym experience a great time.
Good to hear

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what we've noticed from the logs and maybe Breezy and others can chime in on...is that so much is happening with Versa-1 at once that it becomes difficult to "isolate" what is really happening but by week 2 and early week 3 it all starts coming together..
Yeah, I agree with this. I started experiencing several effects throughout my run (focus, increased strength/strength endurance, vascularity, mental/physical energy improvement, body composition changes) and it was difficult to figure out exactly what was going on; especially not knowing anything about the product. I definitely gained a better understanding of what was happening as time went on. Some of the effects actually became more obvious after I stopped using it for a couple weeks and realized what I was missing.

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
"You don't know what you've got til its gone"

Today was day 2 for me.. actually had a horrible/weak chest day.. But It was probably because I only took the included sample of 3D micro.. I'll stick to my CRAZE.. And hope for that successful 2-3 week benchmark when folks are seeing/feeling results! LEZGO!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"You don't know what you've got til its gone"

Today was day 2 for me.. actually had a horrible/weak chest day.. But It was probably because I only took the included sample of 3D micro.. I'll stick to my CRAZE.. And hope for that successful 2-3 week benchmark when folks are seeing/feeling results! LEZGO!
Haha that's what I was thinking. I realized all of the effects prior to stopping, but didn't realize the strength of some of them. This happens quite often when I reflect back on my time with any product.

I actually made the move from V-1/Craze to V-1/micro this week and am very happy with the combo. I'm a big Craze guy as well. Good luck with your run.

Awards
  • Established
Haha that's what I was thinking. I realized all of the effects prior to stopping, but didn't realize the strength of some of them. This happens quite often when I reflect back on my time with any product.

I actually made the move from V-1/Craze to V-1/micro this week and am very happy with the combo. I'm a big Craze guy as well. Good luck with your run.
Yeah.. I think the micro sample I took was equivalent to 1 scoop.. and I've been on numerous pwo's so I would probably need a max dose to make a clear opinion on it.. I'm looking forward to the upcoming weeks of training.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I could not agree more with this. That's how it went for me as well. It creeps up on you for sure.

bxtoman

Awards
Don't know if it was my mood . But I'm on day 16 and my mind wasn't wandering like usual I only paid attention to each lift I was doing

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
1.5 weeks in and I've taken note that my mind has been clear, my attitude has been more positive/confident. Lifts are going up as well and I've becoming increasingly hungry.

Awards
  • Established
1.5 weeks in and I've taken note that my mind has been clear, my attitude has been more positive/confident. Lifts are going up as well and I've becoming increasingly hungry.
I will say, just on day 4 I've noticed my hunger is gruelingly high. And the Sap powder is def increasing my libido from the bulk stack. I'm reallllly looking forward to the benefits for the Super Ciss, because I have horrible issues with my elbows. Just ecstatic about the potential from this stack.

- High hopes!

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I will say, just on day 4 I've noticed my hunger is gruelingly high. And the Sap powder is def increasing my libido from the bulk stack. I'm reallllly looking forward to the benefits for the Super Ciss, because I have horrible issues with my elbows. Just ecstatic about the potential from this stack.

- High hopes!
Sounds like you're running everything that I am. I just got some cissus to and boy do I need it. My joints have been bugging me, dry as a bone. I've used Cissus a million times and it's the best. There's nothing that comes close, so you won't be disappointed.

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you're running everything that I am. I just got some cissus to and boy do I need it. My joints have been bugging me, dry as a bone. I've used Cissus a million times and it's the best. There's nothing that comes close, so you won't be disappointed.
That's what I needed to hear. I've used the animal pack "animal flex" before (3 or 4 months worth). Regardless.. I got nothing from it and it was a bit pricey.. So I discontinued usage... I had elbow arthroscopic surgery a little over a year ago, and ever since its been hell. I have limited Range of motion in my right arm and random pain based on the barometric pressure... Not looking for a cure by any means, But I've heard a lot of promising things about the cissus! Looking for a little relief!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I second that cissus is a great product.. Since throwing it in my regimen years ago, my joints feel better and my recovery is great..

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
The last time I ran Cissus a few months ago I also had a very noticeable libido boost. I wasn't running anything else at the time, other than the staples like multi, fish oil, etc. Anyone else get that from Cissus?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second that cissus is a great product.. Since throwing it in my regimen years ago, my joints feel better and my recovery is great..
It's a miracle for my elbows. I don't think I could keep training without it.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know if it was my mood . But I'm on day 16 and my mind wasn't wandering like usual I only paid attention to each lift I was doing
That sounds in line with what other logs and reviews have shown. Keep an eye on that! I loved how great VERSA-1 had me feeling both in and out of the gym.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if its been asked yet or not but would there be any synergism with the new OEP?

Awards
  • Established
Dunno if anyone else noticed, but the versa stack on NP has now expired - 219.99 now. glad I got a few stacks :]

bxtoman

Awards
Any updates ? Your taking stims ?
Well today was the first day (day 16) that I noticed a difference while training.. I do take the pwo ravage from ***. I have c4 and craze but I think ravage out does them. At least in my opinion. And taking cellucor whey with a little bit of extra carbs.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Well today was the first day (day 16) that I noticed a difference while training.. I do take the pwo ravage from ***. I have c4 and craze but I think ravage out does them. At least in my opinion. And taking cellucor whey with a little bit of extra carbs.
So what did you notice?

bxtoman

Awards
Cool thanks u ever took versa without a stim by any chance tho. ?
Yeah. For a week I did. No difference in anything except hunger. This is my first run with it so I'm just updating as I go . My diet hasn't changed much either

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its hard to notice body comp changes unless you take before/after pics. we all look in the mirror every day.

bxtoman

Awards
So what did you notice?
Well I didn't have crazy tunnel vision or some x amount of strength gain.my mind just didn't wander like usual and I didn't dread doing my arms like I normally do . I don't like anything isolation ..normally.. I was just focused on good movements I didn't mind that I was doing 3 sets of this or.4 sets of that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice.
I'm subbed for a later read...

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Day 13. nothing amazing to report yet but focus has been up since day 1 and today i really looked more vascular. also today weight on the military press i usually do 3 sets of
X10
X8
X6
I was able to do x10 all three sets, never been able to do 10 on even 2 consecutive sets before today.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13. nothing amazing to report yet but focus has been up since day 1 and today i really looked more vascular. also today weight on the military press i usually do 3 sets of
X10
X8
X6
I was able to do x10 all three sets, never been able to do 10 on even 2 consecutive sets before today.
That is a significant increase in strength...some would even say amazing...

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Significant indeed...even more so if it continues.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Joking aside can u link me to logs to where they ran versa without a stim thanks planning buying versa but in currently stim free wonder if u will have the same effect without a stim
I don't have a log up per say, but I'm currently running a stim free cycle. I'm using Erase, Yok3d, Agmatine 500 and FocusXT (caff free) pre workout stacked with Versa-1.

Let me just tell you that you don't need stims to get a great muscle/mind connection. Lately I've almost felt like I'm too much in the zone. I almost feel like I could lift with my eyes closed bc I'm so focused on feeling individual muscle contractions. It's weird and hard to explain. But this stack has me very vascular, excellent pumps and focused to the max all while being stim free.

And that's the beauty of Versa-1... You don't have to stack it with stim pre's to experience that muscle/mind connection. Having experienced both ways now, I do love the feeling of Micro+Versa-1... Everything just clicks.

bxtoman

Awards
day 17. eh... wasnt like day 16, mind was wondering a bit, as i do have a lab report and a paper that needs finishing up. so im chalkin up day 16 to just a more clear mind, and maybe im relying to much on a pill to get me in the right mind set rather than just focusing on what i went to the gym for.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't know if its been asked yet or not but would there be any synergism with the new OEP?
Any stimulant will do really, to potentiate that mental drive that so many have experienced. OEP/VERSA-1 would be excellent, but watch out for the crazy appetite! OEP should help with that. :)

X10
X8
X6
Wow! Very impressive progress. 10 for 3 sets in a row...it looks like your muscular endurance is in great shape.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Any stimulant will do really, to potentiate that mental drive that so many have experienced. OEP/VERSA-1 would be excellent, but watch out for the crazy appetite! OEP should help with that. :)

Wow! Very impressive progress. 10 for 3 sets in a row...it looks like your muscular endurance is in great shape.
Somethings def starting to happen. did great on legs and even abs today. Def not a coincidence if this continues

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
I'm about 2 weeks in and have nothing to report yet sadly. Got 3 bottles though so hopefully something happens sooner than later.

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say, I'm on day 5. and my workouts are going extremely well. I usually end with barbell 21's for my biceps and today... I did all 21 with my normal weight and continued with 8 additional curls on set 1, 4 additional curls on set 2, and got all 21 on set 3.. usually I fail on sets 2/3 before reaching 21... I'm digging it thus far. Gotta give credit where credit is due, though. The bulk powders are probably contributing quite a bit as well.