versa 1 progress

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
really wanna see how the appetite is with versa and anabeta.
added Anabeta Elite in a few days ago. Appetite is out of control. Great if you're bulking, but I couldn't imagine running it while trying to cut.

Reactions: 804
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
added Anabeta Elite in a few days ago. Appetite is out of control. Great if you're bulking, but I couldn't imagine running it while trying to cut.
Sick stack, interested in your results

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm the one that posted about being extremely skeptical of versa-1, due to what some other message boards were saying, BUT I did order it and am only in my 4th or 5th day(can't remember exactly), so I'm not able to really judge the product and I won't until I've ran it for 30 days....But man, why the heck am I so hungry lately? lol...I was looking at the ingriedients and I can't figure out what the heck is in it that's making me so hungry...I noticed that some have said it supressed their hunger, but I'm just the opposite .... I guess it's good though because I'm an ectomorph, so perhaps I should take advange of this increase in hunger and eat like crazy??? I normally don't get hungry 2 hours after eating breakfast/lunch, but for about the last 3 or 4 days, that's been the case. I know it's not Placebo, because I find myself getting hungry and without knowing why until I remember about the Versa-1. Aside from a pre-workout, it's the only other supplement I'm taking.
Like the others said, this is pretty common with Versa-1. Take advantage of it and EAT!
On the bench it was normaly 3 sets of 225 for about 8. And squat 275. And I meant hack squats.
Nice!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Right now im in Weeks 1-4
VERSA-1: 1 cap/day
IForce Testobolan: as directed
IForce Reversitol: as directed
Finaflex revolution black PCT: 2 caps at night
DAA: 3g/ day
Super saponins 2g twice/day
Prolacteron- 3caps/day
Formasurge- 2 pumps/ day
L-Carnitine L-Tartate- 3g/day
Creatine
Bridge- 3caps/day
Nice... How much protein do you consume daily

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I'm the one that posted about being extremely skeptical of versa-1, due to what some other message boards were saying, BUT I did order it and am only in my 4th or 5th day(can't remember exactly), so I'm not able to really judge the product and I won't until I've ran it for 30 days....But man, why the heck am I so hungry lately? lol...I was looking at the ingriedients and I can't figure out what the heck is in it that's making me so hungry...I noticed that some have said it supressed their hunger, but I'm just the opposite :(.... I guess it's good though because I'm an ectomorph, so perhaps I should take advange of this increase in hunger and eat like crazy???

I normally don't get hungry 2 hours after eating breakfast/lunch, but for about the last 3 or 4 days, that's been the case. I know it's not Placebo, because I find myself getting hungry and without knowing why until I remember about the Versa-1. Aside from a pre-workout, it's the only other supplement I'm taking.
Welcome to monster season

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Nice... How much protein do you consume daily
I shoot for about 250g of protein a day. Today I logged 222g.

If ur interested I posted my work out plus my diet summary today in my log. Also I noted my experiences. Today is day 12 for me and it feels like all the magic has started. Increased focus, motivation, alpha feeling, amazing mood, great pumps today, and strength is up today.

I can't post links yet but here it is a little broken up without the //

http:
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I shoot for about 250g of protein a day. Today I logged 222g.

If ur interested I posted my work out plus my diet summary today in my log. Also I noted my experiences. Today is day 12 for me and it feels like all the magic has started. Increased focus, motivation, alpha feeling, amazing mood, great pumps today, and strength is up today.

I can't post links yet but here it is a little broken up without the //

http:
anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html
Ill definately check it out bro..

ecotmorphic

Awards
It's frustrating sometimes. As you probably know, I posted as a big skeptic of Versa-1, and all I did was postd at BB.Com on how I noticed that it has increased my appetite quite a bit and my muscles seemed more full, and people on there were saying that I must be a "shill".... No responses like "Hey, I'm glad it's working for you"..... .Unbelievable.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's frustrating sometimes. As you probably know, I posted as a big skeptic of Versa-1, and all I did was postd at BB.Com on how I noticed that it has increased my appetite quite a bit and my muscles seemed more full, and people on there were saying that I must be a "shill".... No responses like "Hey, I'm glad it's working for you"..... .Unbelievable.
come here for real advice...

newbreed

Awards
A lot of USP haters on BB.com. I always got ripped for writing good feedback on any of their products. People treat you better here

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A lot of USP haters on BB.com. I always got ripped for writing good feedback on any of their products. People treat you better here
Just like most things in life, the best things/people have the most, ignorant haters.

Much more constructive input on these boards, no doubt.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
What's why you come here man.. Only once in a while I go on bb.com.. I stick to great feedback on products that work..

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 on Versa-1 Bulk stack. Been eating like a Beast. 3500+ calories/ day over the course of 7 meals/ snacks. 300+ g protein/ day. plenty of healthy carbohydrates and fats...
Okay so on to business..

First off, My supplement stack is comprised of:

Wake (5:30):
Casein blend shake with breakfast
Fiber capsules
fish oils
multivitamin
3000 iu of Vitamin D3
2g of cissus
2g of saponins

lunch (12:00):
with 1g of cissus

Pre-workout (3:30- 30 min before ar*****):
2 scoops of Craze, 2 scoops of C4, or 1 scoop of Mr. Hyde (I cycle them so its ever-changing)
1 Versa capsule
2g of carboxy

Intra-workout:
1 serving of AminoX

Post Workout(5:30):
2 scoops of Trutein or Syntha-6 Isolate (Which ever flavor I'm in the mood for)
fish oil

Dinner(6:30/7:00):
fiber caps
fish oils
Casein shake with meal
2g of cissus

Pre-sleep(9:00):
2g of saponins
1g of carboxy

After 15 days on this stack, I can say that I am genuinely impressed. I have an amazing focus in the gym, Have broken a few PR's (standard squat- twice, deadlift, barbell rows, and best of all, on my dumbbell bench. All but one of the squat PR's was broken during this past week (days 9-15) I bought 2 of these stacks, and I intend on running the second with enhanced and anabeta or anabeta elite. Big ups to USPlabs

-I will put another update out at the end of the 1st bottle (30 days)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15 on Versa-1 Bulk stack. Been eating like a Beast. 3500+ calories/ day over the course of 7 meals/ snacks. 300+ g protein/ day. plenty of healthy carbohydrates and fats... Okay so on to business..First off, My supplement stack is comprised of:Wake (5:30): Casein blend shake with breakfastFiber capsules fish oilsmultivitamin3000 iu of Vitamin D32g of cissus2g of saponinslunch (12:00):with 1g of cissus Pre-workout (3:30- 30 min before ar*****):2 scoops of Craze, 2 scoops of C4, or 1 scoop of Mr. Hyde (I cycle them so its ever-changing)1 Versa capsule2g of carboxyIntra-workout:1 serving of AminoXPost Workout(5:30):2 scoops of Trutein or Syntha-6 Isolate (Which ever flavor I'm in the mood for) fish oilDinner(6:30/7:00):fiber capsfish oilsCasein shake with meal2g of cissusPre-sleep(9:00):2g of saponins1g of carboxyAfter 15 days on this stack, I can say that I am genuinely impressed. I have an amazing focus in the gym, Have broken a few PR's (standard squat- twice, deadlift, barbell rows, and best of all, on my dumbbell bench. All but one of the squat PR's was broken during this past week (days 9-15) I bought 2 of these stacks, and I intend on running the second with enhanced and anabeta or anabeta elite. Big ups to USPlabs-I will put another update out at the end of the 1st bottle (30 days)
Wow...Amazing feedback. I can't wait to hear what another 2 weeks does for you 804!

Awards
  • Established
Wow...Amazing feedback. I can't wait to hear what another 2 weeks does for you 804!
Thank you. I tried to cover some background other than just "I got strong"- haha.

But any advice on additional things to add to the second stack? Besides Enhanced + Anabeta/ elite? any other supps? (No GH products)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you. I tried to cover some background other than just "I got strong"- haha.

But any advice on additional things to add to the second stack? Besides Enhanced + Anabeta/ elite? any other supps? (No GH products)
Not sure if you mentioned this, but what's your goal currently?

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if you mentioned this, but what's your goal currently?
Bulking- moderately clean diet (lots of fish and protein sources other than red meat) Any suggestions? More calories?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulking- moderately clean diet (lots of fish and protein sources other than red meat) Any suggestions? More calories?
Anabeta is always a solid addition to a bulk IMO. DAA would be a good choice as well. I prefer Test Powder for the added ingredients. As far as calories go, that would depend on how you're doing at your current intake. If you're seeing little to no fat gain (and that's a goal), you could try bumping them up a bit to see where that gets you. When I run Versa-1 or Anabeta, I'm able to increase my calories by a good amount while keeping my added weight lean.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15 on Versa-1 Bulk stack. Been eating like a Beast. 3500+ calories/ day over the course of 7 meals/ snacks. 300+ g protein/ day. plenty of healthy carbohydrates and fats...
Okay so on to business..

First off, My supplement stack is comprised of:

Wake (5:30):
Casein blend shake with breakfast
Fiber capsules
fish oils
multivitamin
3000 iu of Vitamin D3
2g of cissus
2g of saponins

lunch (12:00):
with 1g of cissus

Pre-workout (3:30- 30 min before ar*****):
2 scoops of Craze, 2 scoops of C4, or 1 scoop of Mr. Hyde (I cycle them so its ever-changing)
1 Versa capsule
2g of carboxy

Intra-workout:
1 serving of AminoX

Post Workout(5:30):
2 scoops of Trutein or Syntha-6 Isolate (Which ever flavor I'm in the mood for)
fish oil

Dinner(6:30/7:00):
fiber caps
fish oils
Casein shake with meal
2g of cissus

Pre-sleep(9:00):
2g of saponins
1g of carboxy

After 15 days on this stack, I can say that I am genuinely impressed. I have an amazing focus in the gym, Have broken a few PR's (standard squat- twice, deadlift, barbell rows, and best of all, on my dumbbell bench. All but one of the squat PR's was broken during this past week (days 9-15) I bought 2 of these stacks, and I intend on running the second with enhanced and anabeta or anabeta elite. Big ups to USPlabs

-I will put another update out at the end of the 1st bottle (30 days)
It just keeps getting better, wait until day 21 and on...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Would taking Versa with a test booster like Form-XT or Licogenix be ok, or should I wait?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Would taking Versa with a test booster like Form-XT or Licogenix be ok, or should I wait?
From all my research including my current stack. I can say Versa-1 is truly versatile!! It can be stacked with anything. It's non-hormonal and it works very well. I have it stacked with a few test boosters and I love it. If you check my profile you can take a look at my current log to get an idea of how I'm using it and how well it's working out for me. It's titled OTC PCT with Versa-1.

d1sc1ple

Awards
I added it to my Erase Pro + APE run, I am skeptical but I got a free bottle so might as well try it out.Even if it only makes me a vascular beast I will be happy. I love me some shoulder veins a poppin!!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I'm really appreciating the mental clarity and amazing mood with this product. I've felt like I'm on top of the world for weeks now.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to finish my first bottle of Versa-1. I honestly can't say I've noticed much if anything. I'm stacking with COP, TF-2 and 6 Bromo but I've used these products for a long time and know their effects.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm really appreciating the mental clarity and amazing mood with this product. I've felt like I'm on top of the world for weeks now.
Good stuff Jwa. Versa-1 is great both in and out of the gym. :)

zv3

zv3

Awards
I gotta admit, I have not felt a single thing. Hate to say it but I feel as though I have actually lost a little strength, but I won't says it's this product at this time.

Sallyboy8

Awards
Versa Stack

Bout to start up an 8 week cycle of versa-1 on monday here's the stack:

EXT Go
BPI Blox
Gold Standard Whey/Waximaize
Met-Rx HMB
Optimum ZMA

Post a my progress after about a month

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty slick deal on two great products.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
People need to experience the "feel" with stacking both products...
People need to feel the experience of JM/V1... JM/V1 stacked together brings a whole new level of focus and performance. Killer combo... I'm hooked! Up to 200lbs now... Started at 188lbs.

Awards
  • Established
People need to experience the "feel" with stacking both products...
Just in general, stacking it with stims. Personally, I wasn't a big fan of JM. But V-1 + Stims = Muscle-Mind connection Euphoria

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in general, stacking it with stims. Personally, I wasn't a big fan of JM. But V-1 + Stims = Muscle-Mind connection Euphoria
Stack with Stim of choice....JM is more off a mental, focus and muscular performance formula, Jack3d is the higher stim...we can hit both worlds..

I reach for JM over Jack3d...most of the time. For me JM works exactly the same each time but Jack3d there is some Tolerance built..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stack with Stim of choice....JM is more off a mental, focus and muscular performance formula, Jack3d is the higher stim...we can hit both worlds..

I reach for JM over Jack3d...most of the time. For me JM works exactly the same each time but Jack3d there is some Tolerance built..
I'm loving this with Micro. Almost through my first tub and haven't seen any diminishing effects.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is just the mind effect....we haven't even talked about the Muscle portion of this one capsule a day product..

Makes the Gym more joyous

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
This is just the mind effect....we haven't even talked about the Muscle portion of this one capsule a day product..

Makes the Gym more joyous
I think having the gym empty when I'm there is the joyous part.. Once I got all supps in and headphones on, it's time for destruction. V1 and either of the jack3d, has taken my workouts to another level...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think having the gym empty when I'm there is the joyous part.. Once I got all supps in and headphones on, it's time for destruction. V1 and either of the jack3d, has taken my workouts to another level...
V1+Micro+Headphones=?