versa 1 progress

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, just awesome! Things are really starting to heat up in here...

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about 2 weeks in and have nothing to report yet sadly. Got 3 bottles though so hopefully something happens sooner than later.
we have 100% money back...if you are not satisified, please return it (even nutraplanet orders)....

this goes for everyone...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about 2 weeks in and have nothing to report yet sadly. Got 3 bottles though so hopefully something happens sooner than later.
Hope this changes for you. Keep us updated!

bxtoman

Awards
I will say that since I've started versa I have been more sore and for longer periods of time

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
Hope this changes for you. Keep us updated!
I can start a log if there is interest. And I probably won't return it either way, that's pretty cheap.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can start a log if there is interest. And I probably won't return it either way, that's pretty cheap.
major interest! need some logs on versa 1 that werent beta testers

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Dunno if anyone else noticed, but the versa stack on NP has now expired - 219.99 now. glad I got a few stacks :]
LMAO ME TOO. I just kept jumpin on line and buying. In the last weekend I said well we are now in February so I'm sure the sale is over. So I said to myself I gonna jump online and check and if its done its done but if by chance it's still there ill order 2 more stacks. When I got on sure enough the sale was there lol so I order not 2 but 3 more. I said I can't pass this up. Lol I have a total of 7 stacks order. Lol. Yeah addiction is a terrible thing. Oh we'll :). I love it though!!

ecotmorphic

Awards
I don't have a log up per say, but I'm currently running a stim free cycle. I'm using Erase, Yok3d, Agmatine 500 and FocusXT (caff free) pre workout stacked with Versa-1.

Let me just tell you that you don't need stims to get a great muscle/mind connection. Lately I've almost felt like I'm too much in the zone. I almost feel like I could lift with my eyes closed bc I'm so focused on feeling individual muscle contractions. It's weird and hard to explain. But this stack has me very vascular, excellent pumps and focused to the max all while being stim free.

And that's the beauty of Versa-1... You don't have to stack it with stim pre's to experience that muscle/mind connection. Having experienced both ways now, I do love the feeling of Micro+Versa-1... Everything just clicks.

I'm looking forward to trying Versa myself. I did buy 2 to give it a fair trial...I'm not one of those peoplet that tries something for 2 weeks and then complains if it's not working....I'll only complain if I try it for 2 months and I don't notice much of a difference.... I was getting kind of skeptical on it due to some posts elsewhere on other messageboards, but I decided that I'll never know for sure unless I try it myself... I'm going to try it with Craze though. I still think Craze blows all the other pre-workout supplements out of the water, and I've tried lots of them... :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have my interest for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you run versa 1, erase pro, and ai stoked? (Have a bottle of stoked on hand that's why) can you also run versa on a cut with ec?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you run versa 1, erase pro, and ai stoked? (Have a bottle of stoked on hand that's why) can you also run versa on a cut with ec?
The beauty of VERSA-1 is that it can be stacked with practically anything. :)

I used it on a cut myself and loved it. Do be aware that many people noticed an increase in appetite. As long as you're ok with that you're good to go.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards

I used it on a cut myself and loved it. Do be aware that many people noticed an increase in appetite. As long as you're ok with that you're good to go.
Yeah I had to get my hunger under control..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cool. I bought the inner circle so I might try and add mass for the first 30 and cut on the second bottle.

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to trying Versa myself. I did buy 2 to give it a fair trial...I'm not one of those peoplet that tries something for 2 weeks and then complains if it's not working....I'll only complain if I try it for 2 months and I don't notice much of a difference.... I was getting kind of skeptical on it due to some posts elsewhere on other messageboards, but I decided that I'll never know for sure unless I try it myself... I'm going to try it with Craze though. I still think Craze blows all the other pre-workout supplements out of the water, and I've tried lots of them... :)

+1 for a CRAZE driven Versa-1 Stack!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. I bought the inner circle so I might try and add mass for the first 30 and cut on the second bottle.
Not a bad idea, that way you get a taste of it from both angles of bulking and cutting.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's definitely worth a shot. I think it's a great product and the prices that it has been offered for lately is definitely worth a shot. Breezy ran/runs Craze w/ Versa. He had lots of good things to say about the two. You might check out his alpha log if u got some spare time. If you do a log of the two bottles, drop a link in here and I'll be sure to stop by. Enjoy your Versa run man!

newbreed

Awards
VERSA-1 will transform any pre workout into a new extremely focused feel with added gym aggression..
Absolutely. Something I never felt before until I used Versa-1 with Jack3d and Micro. Worked great with both products.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Absolutely. Something I never felt before until I used Versa-1 with Jack3d and Micro. Worked great with both products.
Yep indeed a great mix.. The new blue raz with Versa 1 is unreal

bxtoman

Awards
Day 20. Good leg day. Deffinetly put some weight up till I tweaked my lower back . Focused

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Does Versa-1 build up in the system? Or can I just use one capsule with my pre-workout?

How quick will one notice the effects and for how long will the effects last?

Anyone tried two capsules with their pre-workout?

Anyone tried it with alcohol?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does Versa-1 build up in the system? Or can I just use one capsule with my pre-workout?

I think as far as the extra acetylcholine production from available choline goes, daily use might be better. And that's just from the citicoline standpoint.

I noticed acute effects in focus when taken with a preworkout well within the first week of supplementation. Density and hardness of muscle bellies, noticed especially upon flexing, showed up about a week after initial supplementation.

Hope this helps.

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
I think as far as the extra acetylcholine production from available choline goes, daily use might be better. And that's just from the citicoline standpoint.

I noticed acute effects in focus when taken with a preworkout well within the first week of supplementation. Density and hardness of muscle bellies, noticed especially upon flexing, showed up about a week after initial supplementation.

Hope this helps.
I see that it has arrived in Sweden and I am very eager to try Versa-1 ASAP..:)

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Awesome! I've responded very well to this product. It's going to be a regular in my rotation of supps.
I have as well and I'm only 10 days in. I'm running it during PCT and hope to continue to hold my gains and lose some more fat before my next cycle which starts in April.

I'm currently running a log on it and my OTC PCT right now. I just tossed up some pics today and if all goes well ill toss up some after pics which will show how this protocol does me good!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I have as well and I'm only 10 days in. I'm running it during PCT and hope to continue to hold my gains and lose some more fat before my next cycle which starts in April.

I'm currently running a log on it and my OTC PCT right now. I just tossed up some pics today and if all goes well ill toss up some after pics which will show how this protocol does me good!
Interesting.. What else you stacking?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
My log

http:/

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Interesting.. What else you stacking?
Right now im in Weeks 1-4
VERSA-1: 1 cap/day
IForce Testobolan: as directed
IForce Reversitol: as directed
Finaflex revolution black PCT: 2 caps at night
DAA: 3g/ day
Super saponins 2g twice/day
Prolacteron- 3caps/day
Formasurge- 2 pumps/ day
L-Carnitine L-Tartate- 3g/day
Creatine
Bridge- 3caps/day

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Right now im in Weeks 1-4
VERSA-1: 1 cap/day
IForce Testobolan: as directed
IForce Reversitol: as directed
Finaflex revolution black PCT: 2 caps at night
DAA: 3g/ day
Super saponins 2g twice/day
Prolacteron- 3caps/day
Formasurge- 2 pumps/ day
L-Carnitine L-Tartate- 3g/day
Creatine
Bridge- 3caps/day
Holy fugg that's FIERCE. Is there a log for this?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

HITFrank,

As Monte alluded to, there are some things that you may notice immediately (I did), but there are cumulative effects as well. Many people notice that they feel different on the first first day in terms of focus, energy, alertness, body heat, and for a few people appetite, however most of the logs I have seen have shown that it takes a couple of weeks to realize the full effects.

My log

Thanks for posting the link up. I'm really glad to see a log like this on here. I'm sure your comments will be helpful for anyone considering adding Versa-1 to their PCT. :)

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Holy fugg that's FIERCE. Is there a log for this?
Yep. I can't post links yet but here it is a little broken up so u can find it. I just tossed up some pics after 10 days in. I still have to lose some fat but hopping this protocol will help me meet my goals. I am holding my size pretty good and continuing to lean out slowly but surely.

My log

808shredded

Awards
  • Established

Yeah added a GDA to my stack, because my appetite was high.

bxtoman

Awards
Put up a new pr. 225 for 4 sets of 10 . And on Friday put another pr for squat a set of 8 of 315

ecotmorphic

Awards
I'm the one that posted about being extremely skeptical of versa-1, due to what some other message boards were saying, BUT I did order it and am only in my 4th or 5th day(can't remember exactly), so I'm not able to really judge the product and I won't until I've ran it for 30 days....But man, why the heck am I so hungry lately? lol...I was looking at the ingriedients and I can't figure out what the heck is in it that's making me so hungry...I noticed that some have said it supressed their hunger, but I'm just the opposite :(.... I guess it's good though because I'm an ectomorph, so perhaps I should take advange of this increase in hunger and eat like crazy???

I normally don't get hungry 2 hours after eating breakfast/lunch, but for about the last 3 or 4 days, that's been the case. I know it's not Placebo, because I find myself getting hungry and without knowing why until I remember about the Versa-1. Aside from a pre-workout, it's the only other supplement I'm taking.

Awards
  • Established
I'm the one that posted about being extremely skeptical of versa-1, due to what some other message boards were saying, BUT I did order it and am only in my 4th or 5th day(can't remember exactly), so I'm not able to really judge the product and I won't until I've ran it for 30 days....But man, why the heck am I so hungry lately? lol...I was looking at the ingriedients and I can't figure out what the heck is in it that's making me so hungry...I noticed that some have said it supressed their hunger, but I'm just the opposite :(.... I guess it's good though because I'm an ectomorph, so perhaps I should take advange of this increase in hunger and eat like crazy???

I normally don't get hungry 2 hours after eating breakfast/lunch, but for about the last 3 or 4 days, that's been the case. I know it's not Placebo, because I find myself getting hungry and without knowing why until I remember about the Versa-1. Aside from a pre-workout, it's the only other supplement I'm taking.
If you read through the rest of the thread, you'll soon find that an increase in hunger is rather common. If you're bulking - EAT!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards

Same thing with me... I can eat tons of food on this stuff!

bxtoman

Awards
Congrats!

What were your previous weight x reps PR/s on those exercises?
On the bench it was normaly 3 sets of 225 for about 8. And squat 275. And I meant hack squats.

Reactions: 804

ecotmorphic

Awards
Same thing with me... I can eat tons of food on this stuff!

Yea, it's really strange. It's like 3 hour after lunch my stomach was growling and I felt like I hadn't eaten all day lol, and that's with taking a pre-workout supplement this morning, and the pre-workouts sometime suppress my appetite. I guess all I can do is take advantage of it, since I am trying to bulk up afterall...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really wanna see how the appetite is with versa and anabeta.