versa 1 progress

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm loving this with Micro. Almost through my first tub and haven't seen any diminishing effects.
Along with a VERSA-1, You just want to stay in the GYm forever because performance doesn't diminish....

That's why we call it the MuscleMindProject...it's more than a workout, it becomes a project, experiment of sorts. It feels like things change so quickly...I'm hooked on the feeling..

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Along with a VERSA-1, You just want to stay in the GYm forever because performance doesn't diminish....That's why we call it the MuscleMindProject...it's more than a workout, it becomes a project, experiment of sorts. It feels like things change so quickly...I'm hooked on the feeling..
This...It's a dangerous combo when it comes to getting things done in your life besides working out...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Along with a VERSA-1, You just want to stay in the GYm forever because performance doesn't diminish....

That's why we call it the MuscleMindProject...it's more than a workout, it becomes a project, experiment of sorts. It feels like things change so quickly...I'm hooked on the feeling..
As am I. I just left the gym after another amazing workout...and I didn't want to at all haha.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed! 1 scoop in the AM+1 versa-1 made work much more enjoyable.
Yup. Both my mental and physical energy is on point all day and I'm in a great mood consistently.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed! 1 scoop in the AM+1 versa-1 made work much more enjoyable.
What I meant was that you never get anything done because you spend all of your time in the gym...however Versa-1 does help with life outside the gym as well!

steppinRazor

Awards
I hate to go against the grain here, but I've been playing with dosing and i have been noticing a huge difference in performance when taking 2 caps of versa before my workout.

Reactions: 804

Awards
  • Established
I hate to go against the grain here, but I've been playing with dosing and i have been noticing a huge difference in performance when taking 2 caps of versa before my workout.
Sold^ trying this tomorrow :D

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
Tried it once bout 18 days in and couldnt tell any difference, but one a day didnt kick in for me till day 13. now that im about a week into bottle 2 im gonna do the same.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan to try that as well, eventually.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I plan to try that as well, eventually.
Can't stop anyone from trying but it's not much of a cost to effect benefit...One capsule has proven itself to be amazing from hundreds of users.

steppinRazor

Awards
Can't stop anyone from trying but it's not much of a cost to effect benefit...One capsule has proven itself to be amazing from hundreds of users.
I'm definitely not saying one pill is not enough..it's proven to be good, for me and for others. I'm just saying I've been dosing 2 lately and loving it.

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Agreed and its consistent. I feel great all day every day and I look forward to my workouts. I feel like I have an improved personality. :)

Love it!! I'm extending another 4 weeks for a toto of 8 weeks on Versa-1.

That's just taking 1 a day.

I don't want to blow through this stuff and waste it especially if benefits are negligible... Not worth cost benefit... More is not always best. But each his own...

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
stop presenting your Versa results!!! i just got off mine a few weeks ago and taking a break rt now and all this crap is making me want to start my cut stack!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stop presenting your Versa results!!! i just got off mine a few weeks ago and taking a break rt now and all this crap is making me want to start my cut stack!
Boy do I feel good on this Versa-1 right now! Waking up refreshed, hitting PRs, and feeling amazing in general.....Ok ok sorry, I'll stop now. :D

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed and its consistent. I feel great all day every day and I look forward to my workouts. I feel like I have an improved personality. :)

I don't want to blow through this stuff and waste it especially if benefits are negligible... Not worth cost benefit... More is not always best. But each his own...

Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html
I totally concur.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed and its consistent. I feel great all day every day and I look forward to my workouts. I feel like I have an improved personality. :)Love it!! I'm extending another 4 weeks for a toto of 8 weeks on Versa-1. That's just taking 1 a day. I don't want to blow through this stuff and waste it especially if benefits are negligible... Not worth cost benefit... More is not always best. But each his own...Visit my OCT PCT with VERSA-1 log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html
Well said. Thank you. It is truly refreshing to read post-release feedback after feedback confirming beta-test experiences and reports. Just awesome.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I concur.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Boy do I feel god on this Versa-1 right now! Waking up refreshed, hitting PRs, and feeling amazing in general.....Ok ok sorry, I'll stop now. :D
This is nothing new for you sis.. Haha.. You've been killing it since you started..

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is nothing new for you sis.. Haha.. You've been killing it since you started..
Well, with recovery like this what else am I do to but train? :p

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Well, with recovery like this what else am I do to but train? :p
True dat sis.. When I'm not training I'm exercising my daughters brain and teaching her new things.. So training I guess is part of everything I do.. Haha

bxtoman

Awards
I'm gonna say after almost finishing two bottles and taking it as directed. At first I thought maybe there is something to this. But not anymore. I didn't feel or experience anything for me to buy this again. But that's just my opinion good luck to everyone else on it