versa 1 progress

bxtoman

Awards
For those already taking the product. Are you stacking it with anything. How have the workouts been. Ect.

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
For those already taking the product. Are you stacking it with anything. How have the workouts been. Ect.
Almost done with my second bottle.. First bottle was stacked with jack3d on heavy days and recreate on other days.. It could also have been taken alone..

My current stack is prime, Versa 1, modern Bcaas, jack3d micro, and test powder... My normal staples are AP, supercissus, and powerfull..

People already know I'm a natural animal in the gym, but Versa 1 has taken it up a notch.. A lot of us have been smashing prs. My sickest pr was a 125 lb incline flye for 10 reps.. On average we put on 10-16 lbs, but not 100 percent muscle since we did eat a lot more than usual...

bxtoman

Awards
Almost done with my second bottle.. First bottle was stacked with jack3d on heavy days and recreate on other days.. It could also have been taken alone..

My current stack is prime, Versa 1, modern Bcaas, jack3d micro, and test powder... My normal staples are AP, supercissus, and powerfull..

People already know I'm a natural animal in the gym, but Versa 1 has taken it up a notch.. A lot of us have been smashing prs. My sickest pr was a 125 lb incline flye for 10 reps.. On average we put on 10-16 lbs, but not 100 percent muscle since we did eat a lot more than usual...

Did it take awhile for you to notice anything. Or did it start from day one? I'm on day 3. I'm stackin simple. Versa , agmatine , g.n.c. ravage and thinking of starting Ronnie colemans testogen xr... It's on sale

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Did it take awhile for you to notice anything. Or did it start from day one? I'm on day 3. I'm stackin simple. Versa , agmatine , g.n.c. ravage and thinking of starting Ronnie colemans testogen xr... It's on sale
After the first serving I noticed a difference.. Normally after a week though that's when i weigh myself and to see the gains

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I took it yesterday and today for my workouts, with jack3d, and it was pretty awesome. I have been meaning to take a break from preworkout drinks because I've just been burnt out on them. The effects are just not there but yesterday felt like the first time I tried jack3d or whatever preworkout drink. The pump, focus and energy was all there and I really was forcing myself to go to the gym. I wasn't feeling it until it kicked in. Of course take that with a grain of salt for the moment. I need to try a whole bottle before I can give it a real honest review but I have high hopes after yesterday.

boogyman

Awards
Started it yesterday. Did not notice any difference in performance yet, but hunger is through the roof. More so for me than Anabeta, which also increases my appetite a lot.

zv3

zv3

Awards
I'm taking so much stuff I don't know if it works!! :fing02:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the product was just shipped, people may have only gotten in 1 or 2 servings. I don't care about INITIAL responses because there is something called "placebo." People know that they are using a new product and go in with high expectations, their workouts improve immediately. I can see the possibility of better focus in the gym early on, but strength gains after 1-2 days?

That's like asking someone about their new car, of course they love the new car, but check with them 50k miles down the road and see how they feel. My car has 150k and I LOVE it. So far I can think of 1 supp that I truly desire after all the new products are coming out, that is Erase, for me it is tried and true and I still look forward to opening a new bottle for a 6-week run.

I am NOT bashing Versa-1, but let's not worry about 2-3 days of feedback ;)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the product was just shipped, people may have only gotten in 1 or 2 servings. I don't care about INITIAL responses because there is something called "placebo." People know that they are using a new product and go in with high expectations, their workouts improve immediately. I can see the possibility of better focus in the gym early on, but strength gains after 1-2 days?

That's like asking someone about their new car, of course they love the new car, but check with them 50k miles down the road and see how they feel. My car has 150k and I LOVE it. So far I can think of 1 supp that I truly desire after all the new products are coming out, that is Erase, for me it is tried and true and I still look forward to opening a new bottle for a 6-week run.

I am NOT bashing Versa-1, but let's not worry about 2-3 days of feedback ;)
Is this your car ?

image-3186877253.jpg

Nissan Versa.

J/K....having a little fun.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, I'd recommend checking out the tester's logs for feedback on a full bottle's use. I agree that a couple days isn't a good amount of time to gauge a product's effectiveness.

bxtoman

Awards
I know it has just been a few days for most. Just keeping a ongoing log about versa progress or lack of

boogyman

Awards
I know its early, but the effect on appetite is very real for me. I have been hungry for two days, every meal i have been eating extra and an hour after i eat i feel hungry again.

bxtoman

Awards
Yeah I could say the same for the hunger. Don't know if its the versa or me becoming a fat ace

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
check my signature. im logging it with compound 20, Prime, DAA and more. up 5 pounds, broken many PRs.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check my signature. im logging it with compound 20, Prime, DAA and more. up 5 pounds, broken many PRs.
This should be a solid evaluation of a brand new product! LOL

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This should be a solid evaluation of a brand new product!
yeah at the end i will do a full blown review of all my workout numbers from beginning to end weight in various exercises. will be fun.

bxtoman

Awards
Idk if this versa one but my farts have been on a rank of 1 to 10 of Stank. A twelve since goin on 5th day of use

aaronagis

Awards
Idk if this versa one but my farts have been on a rank of 1 to 10 of Stank. A twelve since goin on 5th day of use
Hahaha I have been noticing this as well. Had lots of gas since I began my run. Not sure if its the versa yet because I've had a few Oregon burritos since starting it, But damn...

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't noticed an increase, but I think I'm already maxed out.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some days i notice an increase in appetite, other days i dont.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha I have been noticing this as well. Had lots of gas since I began my run. Not sure if its the versa yet because I've had a few Oregon burritos since starting it, But damn...
Oregon burrito you say....eh ?

I just googled it. Never heard of it before, but it looks damn good. Ingredients I like.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Oregon burrito you say....eh ?

I just googled it. Never heard of it before, but it looks damn good. Ingredients I like.
I'm from Oregon and never heard of it

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
This should be a solid evaluation of a brand new product! LOL
Somehow, I think he was being sarcastic (measuring efficacy of products by weight gain and associated strength gain, and further jacking up the variables by using tons of purported ergogens alongside it).

manstr

manstr

Awards
Somehow, I think he was being sarcastic (measuring efficacy of products by weight gain and associated strength gain, and further jacking up the variables by using tons of purported ergogens alongside it).
I second this theory

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
Is anyone taking this without any other products?

bxtoman

Awards
When is everyone taking it ? With food ? And how much of a lag time are you taking it before workouts and after the meal ... Does that make sense ?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When is everyone taking it ? With food ? And how much of a lag time are you taking it before workouts and after the meal ... Does that make sense ?
Either with or without food. I took mine 60-45min pre-workout. Pre-workout on training days & in the morning on non

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just read through the logs man. everybody explains what they do

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Took my serving 35 minutes before training with 3 scoops if jack3d... Sipped on modern Bcaas with 1 scoop of test powder for the first month. Second month I threw in prime, and yok3d.. AP, Cissus and Powerfull have always been staples in my regimen..

gmanall

Awards
Holy Mother of Hunger! Anabeta+Versa-1=HUUUUUNGER. I feel like I'm on a low carb/calorie diet at 4,400 calories a day!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Holy Mother of Hunger! Anabeta+Versa-1=HUUUUUNGER. I feel like I'm on a low carb/calorie diet at 4,400 calories a day!
Lol nice

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am on Anabeta now and starting Versa tomorrow..can't wait..SJSJ

bxtoman

Awards
Yeah my hunger has been way up. I'm up maybe 4 lbs. Not saying that's solid muscle or even muscle at all. Just reporting

boogyman

Awards
Yeah, my appetite is still up almost a week in. I will definitely add anabeta to versa-1 when i want to bulk.

bxtoman

Awards
Hunger was up first week. Now its back to normal. I'm running Tue product solo as well. I've seen it takes some people a little over two weeks to get that " tunnel " vision and what not . So Idk

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hunger was up first week. Now its back to normal. I'm running Tue product solo as well. I've seen it takes some people a little over two weeks to get that " tunnel " vision and what not . So Idk
Personally that specific effect was both immediate an cumulative, but then again there are plenty more benefits to VERSA-1 than that. Quite a VERSAtile supplement if you ask me. :) Keep us updated on how things go for you Bxtoman!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I am just about done with week one. No real difference yet but I think it's kinda early. I am taking Anabeta and started that about two weeks ago. I have ran Anabeta several times so I know what the effects are, hunger. Hunger was crazy but has since slowed down a tad but that could be because my work schedule is all over the place and I am sleeping at diff times. I am hoping that the effects of the Versa pick up this week..I will keep all posted. I might add that the vascularity is a tad better. I did notice that..SJSJ

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
I am just about done with week one. No real difference yet but I think it's kinda early. I am taking Anabeta and started that about two weeks ago. I have ran Anabeta several times so I know what the effects are, hunger. Hunger was crazy but has since slowed down a tad but that could be because my work schedule is all over the place and I am sleeping at diff times. I am hoping that the effects of the Versa pick up this week..I will keep all posted. I might add that the vascularity is a tad better. I did notice that..SJSJ
I think that's typical with anabeta.. Both seem to make you hungry.. Any other stuff you taking?