versa 1 progress

Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Awesome, just awesome! Things are really starting to heat up in here...
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I'm about 2 weeks in and have nothing to report yet sadly. Got 3 bottles though so hopefully something happens sooner than later.
    I feel you on that.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I'm about 2 weeks in and have nothing to report yet sadly. Got 3 bottles though so hopefully something happens sooner than later.
    we have 100% money back...if you are not satisified, please return it (even nutraplanet orders)....

    this goes for everyone...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I'm about 2 weeks in and have nothing to report yet sadly. Got 3 bottles though so hopefully something happens sooner than later.
    Hope this changes for you. Keep us updated!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!

  5. I will say that since I've started versa I have been more sore and for longer periods of time
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    I will say that since I've started versa I have been more sore and for longer periods of time
    Probably due to better workouts, and more muscle breakdown :P

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    Hope this changes for you. Keep us updated!
    I can start a log if there is interest. And I probably won't return it either way, that's pretty cheap.
    Always willing to learn :D

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I can start a log if there is interest. And I probably won't return it either way, that's pretty cheap.
    major interest! need some logs on versa 1 that werent beta testers
    Performax Labs Product Specialist


  9. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    major interest! need some logs on versa 1 that werent beta testers
    Yep,

  10. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

    major interest! need some logs on versa 1 that werent beta testers
    Ok I will see what I can't whip together
    Always willing to learn :D

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post

    Ok I will see what I can't whip together
    Nice. Drop a link here if you get something started.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Dunno if anyone else noticed, but the versa stack on NP has now expired - 219.99 now. glad I got a few stacks :]
    LMAO ME TOO. I just kept jumpin on line and buying. In the last weekend I said well we are now in February so I'm sure the sale is over. So I said to myself I gonna jump online and check and if its done its done but if by chance it's still there ill order 2 more stacks. When I got on sure enough the sale was there lol so I order not 2 but 3 more. I said I can't pass this up. Lol I have a total of 7 stacks order. Lol. Yeah addiction is a terrible thing. Oh we'll :-). I love it though!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I don't have a log up per say, but I'm currently running a stim free cycle. I'm using Erase, Yok3d, Agmatine 500 and FocusXT (caff free) pre workout stacked with Versa-1.

    Let me just tell you that you don't need stims to get a great muscle/mind connection. Lately I've almost felt like I'm too much in the zone. I almost feel like I could lift with my eyes closed bc I'm so focused on feeling individual muscle contractions. It's weird and hard to explain. But this stack has me very vascular, excellent pumps and focused to the max all while being stim free.

    And that's the beauty of Versa-1... You don't have to stack it with stim pre's to experience that muscle/mind connection. Having experienced both ways now, I do love the feeling of Micro+Versa-1... Everything just clicks.

    I'm looking forward to trying Versa myself. I did buy 2 to give it a fair trial...I'm not one of those peoplet that tries something for 2 weeks and then complains if it's not working....I'll only complain if I try it for 2 months and I don't notice much of a difference.... I was getting kind of skeptical on it due to some posts elsewhere on other messageboards, but I decided that I'll never know for sure unless I try it myself... I'm going to try it with Craze though. I still think Craze blows all the other pre-workout supplements out of the water, and I've tried lots of them...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    I can start a log if there is interest. And I probably won't return it either way, that's pretty cheap.
    You have my interest for sure.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  15. Can you run versa 1, erase pro, and ai stoked? (Have a bottle of stoked on hand that's why) can you also run versa on a cut with ec?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Can you run versa 1, erase pro, and ai stoked? (Have a bottle of stoked on hand that's why) can you also run versa on a cut with ec?
    The beauty of VERSA-1 is that it can be stacked with practically anything.

    I used it on a cut myself and loved it. Do be aware that many people noticed an increase in appetite. As long as you're ok with that you're good to go.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    The beauty of VERSA-1 is that it can be stacked with practically anything.

    I used it on a cut myself and loved it. Do be aware that many people noticed an increase in appetite. As long as you're ok with that you're good to go.
    Yeah I had to get my hunger under control..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    The beauty of VERSA-1 is that it can be stacked with practically anything.

    I used it on a cut myself and loved it. Do be aware that many people noticed an increase in appetite. As long as you're ok with that you're good to go.
    Cool. I bought the inner circle so I might try and add mass for the first 30 and cut on the second bottle.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ecotmorphic View Post
    I'm looking forward to trying Versa myself. I did buy 2 to give it a fair trial...I'm not one of those peoplet that tries something for 2 weeks and then complains if it's not working....I'll only complain if I try it for 2 months and I don't notice much of a difference.... I was getting kind of skeptical on it due to some posts elsewhere on other messageboards, but I decided that I'll never know for sure unless I try it myself... I'm going to try it with Craze though. I still think Craze blows all the other pre-workout supplements out of the water, and I've tried lots of them...

    +1 for a CRAZE driven Versa-1 Stack!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Cool. I bought the inner circle so I might try and add mass for the first 30 and cut on the second bottle.
    Not a bad idea, that way you get a taste of it from both angles of bulking and cutting.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Not a bad idea, that way you get a taste of it from both angles of bulking and cutting.
    agreed, I think that's what my versa 1 is turning into as well.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ecotmorphic View Post

    I'm looking forward to trying Versa myself. I did buy 2 to give it a fair trial...I'm not one of those peoplet that tries something for 2 weeks and then complains if it's not working....I'll only complain if I try it for 2 months and I don't notice much of a difference.... I was getting kind of skeptical on it due to some posts elsewhere on other messageboards, but I decided that I'll never know for sure unless I try it myself... I'm going to try it with Craze though. I still think Craze blows all the other pre-workout supplements out of the water, and I've tried lots of them...
    It's definitely worth a shot. I think it's a great product and the prices that it has been offered for lately is definitely worth a shot. Breezy ran/runs Craze w/ Versa. He had lots of good things to say about the two. You might check out his alpha log if u got some spare time. If you do a log of the two bottles, drop a link in here and I'll be sure to stop by. Enjoy your Versa run man!
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    +1 for a CRAZE driven Versa-1 Stack!
    VERSA-1 will transform any pre workout into a new extremely focused feel with added gym aggression..

  24. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

    VERSA-1 will transform any pre workout into a new extremely focused feel with added gym aggression..
    Beyond aggression. Pure animal rage. Hulk smash

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    VERSA-1 will transform any pre workout into a new extremely focused feel with added gym aggression..
    Absolutely. Something I never felt before until I used Versa-1 with Jack3d and Micro. Worked great with both products.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 07:44 PM
  2. progress pics
    By yourdaddy in forum Pics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 04:26 PM
  3. my progress pics
    By LakeMountD in forum Pics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 11:45 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2003, 10:48 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 04:06 AM
Log in
Log in