versa 1 progress

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Not a bad idea, that way you get a taste of it from both angles of bulking and cutting.
    agreed, I think that's what my versa 1 is turning into as well.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ecotmorphic View Post

I'm looking forward to trying Versa myself. I did buy 2 to give it a fair trial...I'm not one of those peoplet that tries something for 2 weeks and then complains if it's not working....I'll only complain if I try it for 2 months and I don't notice much of a difference.... I was getting kind of skeptical on it due to some posts elsewhere on other messageboards, but I decided that I'll never know for sure unless I try it myself... I'm going to try it with Craze though. I still think Craze blows all the other pre-workout supplements out of the water, and I've tried lots of them...
    It's definitely worth a shot. I think it's a great product and the prices that it has been offered for lately is definitely worth a shot. Breezy ran/runs Craze w/ Versa. He had lots of good things to say about the two. You might check out his alpha log if u got some spare time. If you do a log of the two bottles, drop a link in here and I'll be sure to stop by. Enjoy your Versa run man!
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    +1 for a CRAZE driven Versa-1 Stack!
    VERSA-1 will transform any pre workout into a new extremely focused feel with added gym aggression..
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

VERSA-1 will transform any pre workout into a new extremely focused feel with added gym aggression..
    Beyond aggression. Pure animal rage. Hulk smash
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Absolutely. Something I never felt before until I used Versa-1 with Jack3d and Micro. Worked great with both products.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by newbreed View Post

Absolutely. Something I never felt before until I used Versa-1 with Jack3d and Micro. Worked great with both products.
    Yep indeed a great mix.. The new blue raz with Versa 1 is unreal
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.

Day 20. Good leg day. Deffinetly put some weight up till I tweaked my lower back . Focused
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Does Versa-1 build up in the system? Or can I just use one capsule with my pre-workout?

How quick will one notice the effects and for how long will the effects last?

Anyone tried two capsules with their pre-workout?

Anyone tried it with alcohol?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HITFrank View Post
    Does Versa-1 build up in the system? Or can I just use one capsule with my pre-workout?

I think as far as the extra acetylcholine production from available choline goes, daily use might be better. And that's just from the citicoline standpoint.

I noticed acute effects in focus when taken with a preworkout well within the first week of supplementation. Density and hardness of muscle bellies, noticed especially upon flexing, showed up about a week after initial supplementation.

Hope this helps.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

I think as far as the extra acetylcholine production from available choline goes, daily use might be better. And that's just from the citicoline standpoint.

I noticed acute effects in focus when taken with a preworkout well within the first week of supplementation. Density and hardness of muscle bellies, noticed especially upon flexing, showed up about a week after initial supplementation.

Hope this helps.
    I see that it has arrived in Sweden and I am very eager to try Versa-1 ASAP..
  11. Registered User

I'm sure you won't be disappointed. What other products do you plan to use it with?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Awesome! I've responded very well to this product. It's going to be a regular in my rotation of supps.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post

Awesome! I've responded very well to this product. It's going to be a regular in my rotation of supps.
    I have as well and I'm only 10 days in. I'm running it during PCT and hope to continue to hold my gains and lose some more fat before my next cycle which starts in April.

I'm currently running a log on it and my OTC PCT right now. I just tossed up some pics today and if all goes well ill toss up some after pics which will show how this protocol does me good!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffguy80 View Post

I have as well and I'm only 10 days in. I'm running it during PCT and hope to continue to hold my gains and lose some more fat before my next cycle which starts in April.

I'm currently running a log on it and my OTC PCT right now. I just tossed up some pics today and if all goes well ill toss up some after pics which will show how this protocol does me good!
    Interesting.. What else you stacking?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

My log

http:/

anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/223257-otc-pct-versa.html
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

Interesting.. What else you stacking?
    Right now im in Weeks 1-4
    VERSA-1: 1 cap/day
    IForce Testobolan: as directed
    IForce Reversitol: as directed
    Finaflex revolution black PCT: 2 caps at night
    DAA: 3g/ day
    Super saponins 2g twice/day
    Prolacteron- 3caps/day
    Formasurge- 2 pumps/ day
    L-Carnitine L-Tartate- 3g/day
    Creatine
    Bridge- 3caps/day
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Prolacteron- 3caps/day
    Formasurge- 2 pumps/ day
    Creatine
    Bridge- 3caps/day
    Holy fugg that's FIERCE. Is there a log for this?
  18. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    look above that post..
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

HITFrank,

As Monte alluded to, there are some things that you may notice immediately (I did), but there are cumulative effects as well. Many people notice that they feel different on the first first day in terms of focus, energy, alertness, body heat, and for a few people appetite, however most of the logs I have seen have shown that it takes a couple of weeks to realize the full effects.

My log

Thanks for posting the link up. I'm really glad to see a log like this on here. I'm sure your comments will be helpful for anyone considering adding Versa-1 to their PCT.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post

Yep. I can't post links yet but here it is a little broken up so u can find it. I just tossed up some pics after 10 days in. I still have to lose some fat but hopping this protocol will help me meet my goals. I am holding my size pretty good and continuing to lean out slowly but surely.

My log

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    The beauty of VERSA-1 is that it can be stacked with practically anything.

I used it on a cut myself and loved it. Do be aware that many people noticed an increase in appetite. As long as you're ok with that you're good to go.
    Yeah added a GDA to my stack, because my appetite was high.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.

Put up a new pr. 225 for 4 sets of 10 . And on Friday put another pr for squat a set of 8 of 315
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

I'm the one that posted about being extremely skeptical of versa-1, due to what some other message boards were saying, BUT I did order it and am only in my 4th or 5th day(can't remember exactly), so I'm not able to really judge the product and I won't until I've ran it for 30 days....But man, why the heck am I so hungry lately? lol...I was looking at the ingriedients and I can't figure out what the heck is in it that's making me so hungry...I noticed that some have said it supressed their hunger, but I'm just the opposite .... I guess it's good though because I'm an ectomorph, so perhaps I should take advange of this increase in hunger and eat like crazy???

I normally don't get hungry 2 hours after eating breakfast/lunch, but for about the last 3 or 4 days, that's been the case. I know it's not Placebo, because I find myself getting hungry and without knowing why until I remember about the Versa-1. Aside from a pre-workout, it's the only other supplement I'm taking.
  24. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bxtoman View Post
    Put up a new pr. 225 for 4 sets of 10 . And on Friday put another pr for squat a set of 8 of 315
    Congrats!

What were your previous weight x reps PR/s on those exercises?
  25. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

I'm the one that posted about being extremely skeptical of versa-1, due to what some other message boards were saying, BUT I did order it and am only in my 4th or 5th day(can't remember exactly), so I'm not able to really judge the product and I won't until I've ran it for 30 days....But man, why the heck am I so hungry lately? lol...I was looking at the ingriedients and I can't figure out what the heck is in it that's making me so hungry...I noticed that some have said it supressed their hunger, but I'm just the opposite .... I guess it's good though because I'm an ectomorph, so perhaps I should take advange of this increase in hunger and eat like crazy???

I normally don't get hungry 2 hours after eating breakfast/lunch, but for about the last 3 or 4 days, that's been the case. I know it's not Placebo, because I find myself getting hungry and without knowing why until I remember about the Versa-1. Aside from a pre-workout, it's the only other supplement I'm taking.
    If you read through the rest of the thread, you'll soon find that an increase in hunger is rather common. If you're bulking - EAT!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Nicely done!!! Keep on killin it!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Same thing with me... I can eat tons of food on this stuff!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

Congrats!

What were your previous weight x reps PR/s on those exercises?
    On the bench it was normaly 3 sets of 225 for about 8. And squat 275. And I meant hack squats.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  182 lbs.

Same thing with me... I can eat tons of food on this stuff!

Yea, it's really strange. It's like 3 hour after lunch my stomach was growling and I felt like I hadn't eaten all day lol, and that's with taking a pre-workout supplement this morning, and the pre-workouts sometime suppress my appetite. I guess all I can do is take advantage of it, since I am trying to bulk up afterall...
  30. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

really wanna see how the appetite is with versa and anabeta.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Let us know what you feel..
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    added Anabeta Elite in a few days ago. Appetite is out of control. Great if you're bulking, but I couldn't imagine running it while trying to cut.
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254
    added Anabeta Elite in a few days ago. Appetite is out of control. Great if you're bulking, but I couldn't imagine running it while trying to cut.
    Sick stack, interested in your results
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.

I'm the one that posted about being extremely skeptical of versa-1, due to what some other message boards were saying, BUT I did order it and am only in my 4th or 5th day(can't remember exactly), so I'm not able to really judge the product and I won't until I've ran it for 30 days....But man, why the heck am I so hungry lately? lol...I was looking at the ingriedients and I can't figure out what the heck is in it that's making me so hungry...I noticed that some have said it supressed their hunger, but I'm just the opposite .... I guess it's good though because I'm an ectomorph, so perhaps I should take advange of this increase in hunger and eat like crazy??? I normally don't get hungry 2 hours after eating breakfast/lunch, but for about the last 3 or 4 days, that's been the case. I know it's not Placebo, because I find myself getting hungry and without knowing why until I remember about the Versa-1. Aside from a pre-workout, it's the only other supplement I'm taking.
    Like the others said, this is pretty common with Versa-1. Take advantage of it and EAT!
    On the bench it was normaly 3 sets of 225 for about 8. And squat 275. And I meant hack squats.
    Nice!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.

D.O.M.S
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Prolacteron- 3caps/day
    Formasurge- 2 pumps/ day
    Creatine
    Bridge- 3caps/day
    Nice... How much protein do you consume daily
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

Welcome to monster season
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk View Post

Nice... How much protein do you consume daily
    I shoot for about 250g of protein a day. Today I logged 222g.

If ur interested I posted my work out plus my diet summary today in my log. Also I noted my experiences. Today is day 12 for me and it feels like all the magic has started. Increased focus, motivation, alpha feeling, amazing mood, great pumps today, and strength is up today.

I can't post links yet but here it is a little broken up without the //

http:
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.

I shoot for about 250g of protein a day. Today I logged 222g.

If ur interested I posted my work out plus my diet summary today in my log. Also I noted my experiences. Today is day 12 for me and it feels like all the magic has started. Increased focus, motivation, alpha feeling, amazing mood, great pumps today, and strength is up today.

I can't post links yet but here it is a little broken up without the //

http:
    Ill definately check it out bro..
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  212 lbs.

D.O.M.S
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 06:44 PM