RogerBob

Banned
Awards
vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder what's going on with Eric now, 2 months later??

Iron Fire

Iron Fire

Awards
I've been off the grid for a few months only to return and see PP was raided. WTF is our great regulatory agency up to now?!? Hate seeing them go down.

xhrr

Awards
Welcome to 2012. We'll be in 2013 waiting for you.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
WTF is our great regulatory agency up to now?!?
always hard tellin bro, but..
biden (who is always strong anti-supp and long been a force behind a lot of this shyte) just had that freudian slip and thanked the crowd in iowa for being elected president couple days back..
LULZ
ooooh, the horror of the thought :yikes:

off the grid again eh bro?
welcome back! :wavey:

xhrr

Awards
Its a shame. You would think with all the other street drugs they would have their hands full, but no lets bust a company pushing dhea analogs.

Dom Tavis

Dom Tavis

Banned
Awards
Its a shame. You would think with all the other street drugs they would have their hands full, but no lets bust a company pushing dhea analogs.
Are you with the feds?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you with the feds?
Dom Tavis in a primordial performance thread no ****ing way...

Tom Davis is that you? Not very clever lol

- Valdez

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
was a lil more to it than that, but..
yeah, pretty petty nonetheless
fda kills me

Dom Tavis

Dom Tavis

Banned
Awards
Dom Tavis in a primordial performance thread no ****ing way...

Tom Davis is that you? Not very clever lol

- Valdez
Tom Davis is Mich29. I'm not.
He needed to make a shill account so it wouldn't damage his own reputation when posting. He knows so little about anything that he needs a second account to show off his mental retardation.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious, has anyone seen any actual documentation that pp was raided by the FDA?

I'm not saying they weren't, but can't seem to find any news from the FDA site, or outside sources, like in Portland.

Just wondering.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I'm curious, has anyone seen any actual documentation that pp was raided by the FDA?

I'm not saying they weren't, but can't seem to find any news from the FDA site, or outside sources, like in Portland.

Just wondering.
welcome to the conspiracy..you're late

there is a frame of thought that, as you say, things are not quite right with the story..
nothing surprises me in the industry anymore (sad)

makes good gym banter, but in the grand scheme of things....who cares?

jcesare

jcesare

Awards
Guys give the dude a break, its not exactly front page news...if you dont read these forums all the time and dont shop for pp supps religiously then how would you know?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A massive FDA raid on a small supplement company selling steroids (which is what the news would be informed of) in portland oregon would be on the local news.

supposedly pp was 300k in debt, and severely behind on their lease payments, and then we have androfactory which the owner was a business partner or part owner w/e of pp.

no mention on the fda site of recall, raid, investigation, anything. I can find info on how danon yogurt, general mills, pharma companies, other supplement companies, etc, but nothing for primordial performance in nov or dec of 2012.

who cares? If everyone was suckered into buying more from pp d/t them realistically going out of business, I'd like to know.
If not, and someone has a link to actual info of this, I'd also like to know.

it gets on the news when a sup company owner is busted with pro hormone raw powder, which was claimed to be steroids, you can find fda raids on sup companies with a quick google search from all over.

even the fda raiding a company selling bleach in oregon made headlines.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
A massive FDA raid on a small supplement company selling steroids (which is what the news would be informed of) in portland oregon would be on the local news.

supposedly pp was 300k in debt, and severely behind on their lease payments, and then we have androfactory which the owner was a business partner or part owner w/e of pp.

no mention on the fda site of recall, raid, investigation, anything. I can find info on how danon yogurt, general mills, pharma companies, other supplement companies, etc, but nothing for primordial performance in nov or dec of 2012.

who cares? If everyone was suckered into buying more from pp d/t them realistically going out of business, I'd like to know.
If not, and someone has a link to actual info of this, I'd also like to know.

it gets on the news when a sup company owner is busted with pro hormone raw powder, which was claimed to be steroids, you can find fda raids on sup companies with a quick google search from all over.

even the fda raiding a company selling bleach in oregon made headlines.

Excellenet post, I never thought to even search online or even on the FDA site about the raid. After reading this post I attempted to do some searching for the raid and came up with nothing myself.

Definitely some interesting food for thought, very good points jbryand101b.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, makes one feel like they got played, even more so if you were a rep or sponsored athlete.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, interesting detective work at play here.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
This just got really interesting. In for more info!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
jbryand is gonna rpcreate an anti AF wave.. very good point there man

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jbryand is gonna rpcreate an anti AF wave.. very good point there man
Went bankrupt, got in touch with old partner to rebox and resell what was left
The way Andro factory has it set up is EVERY retailers makes $50 per each bottle by just drop shipping thru them. It is an incentive for retailers to push them and not Forerunner labs
of course, this could all just be crazy talk, if it is, im sure someone credible will provide something.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
A picture of the business card for the agent was posted on PP's website at that time, could've been a fake or real.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A picture of the business card for the agent was posted on PP's website at that time, could've been a fake or real.
That guy (Jeff Novitzky )is famous for raids. Wouldn't be hard to get a pic of that.

And he's a news whore, if he was involved, you bet there would of been publicity, for him and the fda.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. Very interesting.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is, I don't know why I thought about it this morning, but after not seeing any followup, I became curious, and started searching for info, when I could only find talk on forums it made me suspicious.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
It is very interesting that there were no news agencies or even a posting on the FDA's website about it. I have only seen it on forums and then linked to PP's forum. Seems hard to believe something like this could be made up, but definitely possible.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is very interesting that there were no news agencies or even a posting on the FDA's website about it. I have only seen it on forums and then linked to PP's forum. Seems hard to believe something like this could be made up, but definitely possible.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Seems hard to believe something like this could be made up.
does it? :D
bottom line: bet we'll never know the real deal
[back to] who cares?
if you are going to support AF, you will..if you are not, you won't
wasteful, these threads imo

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's good discussion. I'm sure there are people on this board that know something more.

Like the handful of reps that quit pp just before they released the andro series. some of them had been a part of pp since it started.

though I think people forget pp was still pretty much a new company that was only around for 6 years. I'm sure we'll see eric and some new crazy compound again in the future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's good discussion. I'm sure there are people on this board that know something more.

Like the handful of reps that quit pp just before they released the andro series. some of them had been a part of pp since it started.

though I think people forget pp was still pretty much a new company that was only around for 6 years. I'm sure we'll see eric and some new crazy compound again in the future.
LOL...look at the review and log section. most of the sponsored logs i see are from companies 6 years old or under!!! just sayin...

i agree, i bet we haven't seen the last of eric.

when there was that exodus of reps, i thought they were just doubtful of the andro series, or protesting the outrageous price!!! after all many of the now banned ph's were still available then, at a much, much lower price. also those reps were in a position of selling us on the andro series before they had even had the chance to try it themselves.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
does it? :D
bottom line: bet we'll never know the real deal
[back to] who cares?
if you are going to support AF, you will..if you are not, you won't
wasteful, these threads imo
Good ol' Snags :D dropping some completely vague but somewhat revealing???? "anecdote"?! :p

- Valdez

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
forget the androseries, i miss me some sustain!

JD261985

Banned
Awards

I believe he was mentioned in phf recently. Someone was going to text him about joining up with a company. Forget the details sorry

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
God this forum never changes, makes me wonder why I don't post here anymore. Oh wait, this IS why.

I voiced my opinion on this on my own message board, anyone is free to look it up if they wish.

Let me give a basic summary:

- This did happen, although I was a "just a rep" for the company, my involvement was significantly more than most see in their typical rep positions receiving their free $20 of sugar powder a month.

- I spoke to many people who lost their 9-5 over this, many of which became quite good friends with me over time. I also lost a significant amount of income that I made through this role. (Lucky for me, it was expendable cash, as I had a 9-5 at the time, and now a lucrative career).

-The link that dick tracy posted above (Yes, you can bask in the glory of me giving you this title on more than one forum) for a "new company" that eric created after the raid is not really news to anyone that was tied to the company. Eric had plans for a sister company going back years before the raid. Although the direction of that company now has to change drastically, did you really expect eric to pack up and just stop trying to make money in an industry he dedicated all of his time to? Please.

-Eric had a lot of financing supporting this company. I know most seem ignorant to how the real world works, but do you really think that their creditors would just take their word for it? Do you really think that a company could publicly lie about the actions of a federal agency in terms of something of that magnitude, especially a company that was selling over the counter prohormones and really wouldn't want the extra attention? I think you guys are smoking those sugar powders now....

-I had spoken to numerous other "industry" guys, one of which recommended me a lawyer with industry experience. I passed the referral on to Eric, and received confirmation both from Eric and the person who provided me the referral that Eric indeed spoke to this lawyer about the situation, down to a discussion on cost (one of which, due to industry experience, Eric could not afford). So I assume Eric went through all of this non public backend work just to support his lie?

-There were employees present at the office at the time of the raid. One of which I spoke to in detail about the event. Did this employee support Eric's lie just to lose his very own job at the same time? What about the people in shipping/accounting/graphic design/web devs, etc.. They did this at the expense of their job to support Eric in a lie?

-The card posted on the PP message board was in fact real. The employee who posted it was contacted directly shortly after the post with a direct request for it to be removed. The employee had to contact me immediately because I was in the middle of running a program that was mirroring the information on our message board, and he wanted to ensure that it was not going to be reposted to my own site based on the conversation he had with government employees. At the time, I also received a side warning from this employee about monitoring of emails, etc.. and how I could expect my own personal email addresses were probably subject to the same.

-If this was a last ditch effort to raise funds, why would the products that we had the largest margins on and the easiest time selling be the ones we lie about being confiscated? Wouldn't we want the funds from these products? Why rely on selling things like toco-8 and other natural products that raised the least amount of revenue for us be what we relied on for revenue? It just doesn't make any sense. You can claim we didn't have the stock, but I know with absolute certainty that we had a very large amount of stock in andro products, and while I can't speak to sustain alpha topical's stock, I know I could say the same for Dermatherm target.

-It seems the guys who support this sort of bull**** are the same suspects seen at any other mention of potential controversy. Different day, same ****.

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
^^^ pretty much sums it up

this thread is laughable, more time should be spent on adding muscles and not this retardedness

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
anyone get locked up...in my neighborhood if the feds get involved in a drug bust, bet your ass some one is doing time.