1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    it's good discussion. I'm sure there are people on this board that know something more.

Like the handful of reps that quit pp just before they released the andro series. some of them had been a part of pp since it started.

though I think people forget pp was still pretty much a new company that was only around for 6 years. I'm sure we'll see eric and some new crazy compound again in the future.
    I believe he was mentioned in phf recently. Someone was going to text him about joining up with a company. Forget the details sorry

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

who wants to call the fda and ask about it?
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

I thought this was interesting: https://plus.google.com/104607048595058829704/about He had a new company registered by about 2 weeks after the big raid.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Planning.... Hmmmmm...
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

Hey...fda hmmmm what exactly does it means ???

6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Anthony View Post
    Hey...fda hmmmm what exactly does it means ???
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_an...Administration
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  7. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

God this forum never changes, makes me wonder why I don't post here anymore. Oh wait, this IS why.

I voiced my opinion on this on my own message board, anyone is free to look it up if they wish.

Let me give a basic summary:

- This did happen, although I was a "just a rep" for the company, my involvement was significantly more than most see in their typical rep positions receiving their free $20 of sugar powder a month.

- I spoke to many people who lost their 9-5 over this, many of which became quite good friends with me over time. I also lost a significant amount of income that I made through this role. (Lucky for me, it was expendable cash, as I had a 9-5 at the time, and now a lucrative career).

-The link that dick tracy posted above (Yes, you can bask in the glory of me giving you this title on more than one forum) for a "new company" that eric created after the raid is not really news to anyone that was tied to the company. Eric had plans for a sister company going back years before the raid. Although the direction of that company now has to change drastically, did you really expect eric to pack up and just stop trying to make money in an industry he dedicated all of his time to? Please.

-Eric had a lot of financing supporting this company. I know most seem ignorant to how the real world works, but do you really think that their creditors would just take their word for it? Do you really think that a company could publicly lie about the actions of a federal agency in terms of something of that magnitude, especially a company that was selling over the counter prohormones and really wouldn't want the extra attention? I think you guys are smoking those sugar powders now....

-I had spoken to numerous other "industry" guys, one of which recommended me a lawyer with industry experience. I passed the referral on to Eric, and received confirmation both from Eric and the person who provided me the referral that Eric indeed spoke to this lawyer about the situation, down to a discussion on cost (one of which, due to industry experience, Eric could not afford). So I assume Eric went through all of this non public backend work just to support his lie?

-There were employees present at the office at the time of the raid. One of which I spoke to in detail about the event. Did this employee support Eric's lie just to lose his very own job at the same time? What about the people in shipping/accounting/graphic design/web devs, etc.. They did this at the expense of their job to support Eric in a lie?

-The card posted on the PP message board was in fact real. The employee who posted it was contacted directly shortly after the post with a direct request for it to be removed. The employee had to contact me immediately because I was in the middle of running a program that was mirroring the information on our message board, and he wanted to ensure that it was not going to be reposted to my own site based on the conversation he had with government employees. At the time, I also received a side warning from this employee about monitoring of emails, etc.. and how I could expect my own personal email addresses were probably subject to the same.

-If this was a last ditch effort to raise funds, why would the products that we had the largest margins on and the easiest time selling be the ones we lie about being confiscated? Wouldn't we want the funds from these products? Why rely on selling things like toco-8 and other natural products that raised the least amount of revenue for us be what we relied on for revenue? It just doesn't make any sense. You can claim we didn't have the stock, but I know with absolute certainty that we had a very large amount of stock in andro products, and while I can't speak to sustain alpha topical's stock, I know I could say the same for Dermatherm target.

-It seems the guys who support this sort of bull**** are the same suspects seen at any other mention of potential controversy. Different day, same ****.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

^^^ pretty much sums it up

this thread is laughable, more time should be spent on adding muscles and not this retardedness
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    I thought this was interesting: https://plus.google.com/104607048595058829704/about He had a new company registered by about 2 weeks after the big raid.
    hard to understand for the un ambitious but many work and have side projects, i know i do, perhaps with the raid he was forced to fast forward that side project
    S K I N G REPRESENTATIVE
    PM ME IF YOU WANT TO GIVE ME FREE STUFF
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

anyone get locked up...in my neighborhood if the feds get involved in a drug bust, bet your ass some one is doing time.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  11. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

Re: Primordial Performance + FDA Raid!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    anyone get locked up...in my neighborhood if the feds get involved in a drug bust, bet your ass some one is doing time.
    What drug bust? They took dhea isomers? I can also only think of one industry raid that lead to arrests, and that involved MLB players using.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Different day, same ****.
    you had me at hello
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    What drug bust? They took dhea isomers? I can also only think of one industry raid that lead to arrests, and that involved MLB players using.
    so much for the big raid.....good luck to you, glad to hear you are doing well!!!

hope you kicked the smokes for good, those things will kill ya!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.33%

I don't even need to add my 2 cents here.
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.48%

aids aids aids aids aids
  16. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

Quote Originally Posted by sking6464 View Post
    hard to understand for the un ambitious but many work and have side projects, i know i do, perhaps with the raid he was forced to fast forward that side project
    I just thought it was an interesting piece of information (that someone dropped in my lap) and felt it was worth sharing.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.69%

Quote Originally Posted by xhrr View Post
    Welcome to 2012. We'll be in 2013 waiting for you.
    Yeah...guess some people actually have lives outside the Internet and the gym
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    I don't even need to add my 2 cents here.
    im loving these PP people back on here!
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    God this forum never changes, makes me wonder why I don't post here anymore. Oh wait, this IS why.

I voiced my opinion on this on my own message board, anyone is free to look it up if they wish.

Let me give a basic summary:

- This did happen, although I was a "just a rep" for the company, my involvement was significantly more than most see in their typical rep positions receiving their free $20 of sugar powder a month.

- I spoke to many people who lost their 9-5 over this, many of which became quite good friends with me over time. I also lost a significant amount of income that I made through this role. (Lucky for me, it was expendable cash, as I had a 9-5 at the time, and now a lucrative career).

-The link that dick tracy posted above (Yes, you can bask in the glory of me giving you this title on more than one forum) for a "new company" that eric created after the raid is not really news to anyone that was tied to the company. Eric had plans for a sister company going back years before the raid. Although the direction of that company now has to change drastically, did you really expect eric to pack up and just stop trying to make money in an industry he dedicated all of his time to? Please.

-Eric had a lot of financing supporting this company. I know most seem ignorant to how the real world works, but do you really think that their creditors would just take their word for it? Do you really think that a company could publicly lie about the actions of a federal agency in terms of something of that magnitude, especially a company that was selling over the counter prohormones and really wouldn't want the extra attention? I think you guys are smoking those sugar powders now....

-I had spoken to numerous other "industry" guys, one of which recommended me a lawyer with industry experience. I passed the referral on to Eric, and received confirmation both from Eric and the person who provided me the referral that Eric indeed spoke to this lawyer about the situation, down to a discussion on cost (one of which, due to industry experience, Eric could not afford). So I assume Eric went through all of this non public backend work just to support his lie?

-There were employees present at the office at the time of the raid. One of which I spoke to in detail about the event. Did this employee support Eric's lie just to lose his very own job at the same time? What about the people in shipping/accounting/graphic design/web devs, etc.. They did this at the expense of their job to support Eric in a lie?

-The card posted on the PP message board was in fact real. The employee who posted it was contacted directly shortly after the post with a direct request for it to be removed. The employee had to contact me immediately because I was in the middle of running a program that was mirroring the information on our message board, and he wanted to ensure that it was not going to be reposted to my own site based on the conversation he had with government employees. At the time, I also received a side warning from this employee about monitoring of emails, etc.. and how I could expect my own personal email addresses were probably subject to the same.

-If this was a last ditch effort to raise funds, why would the products that we had the largest margins on and the easiest time selling be the ones we lie about being confiscated? Wouldn't we want the funds from these products? Why rely on selling things like toco-8 and other natural products that raised the least amount of revenue for us be what we relied on for revenue? It just doesn't make any sense. You can claim we didn't have the stock, but I know with absolute certainty that we had a very large amount of stock in andro products, and while I can't speak to sustain alpha topical's stock, I know I could say the same for Dermatherm target.

-It seems the guys who support this sort of bull**** are the same suspects seen at any other mention of potential controversy. Different day, same ****.
    K, didn't read all that, no offense, I'm not looking for more hearsay, but links to official info. It has to be out there if it's as you say.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

It was said no one was arrested, even though they were investigating claims of illegal substances supposedly in the products.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

I just want some links. Talking shiit is fun, but I would like some facts. Guess I'll just have to keep looking
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

K, didn't read all that, no offense, I'm not looking for more hearsay, but links to official info. It has to be out there if it's as you say.
    why are you going to demand proof but not read the entire reply from an ex PP rep who was heavily involved with Eric?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.5%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

why are you going to demand proof but not read the entire reply from an ex PP rep who was heavily involved with Eric?
    its called critical thinking. not taking sides here, but jbryand put up a prety good argument earlier in the thread
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post

its called critical thinking. not taking sides here, but jbryand put up a prety good argument earlier in the thread
    I agree
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.18%

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    i understand both sides here, but you didnt even read HTS's defense entirely. Its fine if you want the proof, but at least understand where HTS is coming from.
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

Keep searching, Ill keep lifting. The implication I have from eric is that this is still very much an investigation into Primordial's activities, so I can't see you finding too much information on an open issue.

It was said no one was arrested, even though they were investigating claims of illegal substances supposedly in the products.
    They suspected, but we had submitted for testing prior to the raid and were informed there was no issues, since you are in research mode, feel free to look back and you will find posts where we discussed this (prior to the raid).

I just want some links. Talking shiit is fun, but I would like some facts. Guess I'll just have to keep looking
    Like I said above, enjoy the ride. When you wear yourself out, hit the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i understand both sides here, but you didnt even read HTS's defense entirely. Its fine if you want the proof, but at least understand where HTS is coming from.
    He's an attention whore. Always has been, always will be. Let him play his game, my 2c has been stated.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

Thanks!!
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

cool..!!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

LOL
    always good times round heah

it would be so nice if reps would just worry about their OWN company and company products..
    would not only be a better atmosphere for the consumer, but truth is:

no matter what, we are all loosely brothers-in-arms in this industry..
    the efforts spent to tear down someone else comes at expense of the industry in general

the mentality that it's "my company against yours" is small, and in the grand scheme of things speaks volumes of the individual

enjoy your conspiracy
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.79%

I'm not trying to make this any more complicated, but you do see the twisted motive the FDA could have on this, dont you?

A large portion of these government agencies' budgets are based on the fines that they dish out. Just like the local governments, they are expected to find illegal stuff going on and to fine those company/organizaitons for profits. This is how they survive from a fiscal standpoint. The more laws, the more fines, the more money they have to pay salaries/raises/increase in power & influence.

I don't like it because it encourages the government to fabricate situations, much like what has happened to Primordial Perfomance. Sure, it could all be a hoax I guess but when I read about this it didn't surprise me at all. While I don't think PP broke any laws, they were close enough to the line in the sand that the FDA could fabricate a situation and find an opportunity for fines.

It's just like when I go to court over a ticket, they don't want to do anything more than fine me for the wrongdoing. In fact, if I pay extra, they drop the charges. The feds dont operate any differently. They are no more than an org in an unfair industry trying to make profits, just like companies in the private sector.

I could be wrong about this particular instance, but I know I'm not wrong about government agencies needing to fine companies for monetary reasons. Our taxes couldn't possibly support the entire budget of the FDA, along with the other 400 agencies in existence.
  31. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Re: Primordial Performance + FDA Raid!

I hear discovery channel is replacing their "Frinding Bigfoot" show with "Finding out what Happened at PP". It premeirs Monday at 8pm EST. I just set my DVR

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.61%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I hear discovery channel is replacing their "Frinding Bigfoot" show with "Finding out what Happened at PP". It premeirs Monday at 8pm EST. I just set my DVR

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S(TM)II using Tapatalk 2
    Lol I'm setting mine up as we speak
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

Because if I'm curious about what Eric already said, the owner, who I'm sure is also heavily involved with the company, then why read what hts had to say.
    Only thing that needs to be said is, here is the link to official info.
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

Keep searching, Ill keep lifting. The implication I have from eric is that this is still very much an investigation into Primordial's activities, so I can't see you finding too much information on an open issue.

They suspected, but we had submitted for testing prior to the raid and were informed there was no issues, since you are in research mode, feel free to look back and you will find posts where we discussed this (prior to the raid).

Like I said above, enjoy the ride. When you wear yourself out, hit the gym.

He's an attention whore. Always has been, always will be. Let him play his game, my 2c has been stated.
    I don't doubt your products contained what they claimed. I used them, more so the non hormonal stuff like endoamp max, and Toco 8.
    Attention? I guess, I just wondered something. If I really wanted attention, I would of asked this question on multiple boards, not just here.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    I will today.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%

LOL at a PP rep claiming us poverty reps get 20 bucks worth of sugar a month when PP sells DHEA snake oil.

Lord, i've seen it all now.

And not a single link or credible source was posted this day. Nice try Andro Factory.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    Stats
    5'10"  69 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.73%

and let me know about it...

I will today.
  38. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    LOL at a PP rep claiming us poverty reps get 20 bucks worth of sugar a month when PP sells DHEA snake oil.

Lord, i've seen it all now.

And not a single link or credible source was posted this day. Nice try Andro Factory.

I prefer not to get into another pissing match with SNS as a company, been there, done that, no need to go there again.

I stated my involvement with the company was beyond the TYPICAL rep position paying $20 in sugar, so either you consider your company typical (I won't comment) or you are getting defensive over nothing. It is also important to
    note I wasn't paid in Andro products, so I am not sure what the comment even means. You can call the andro products whatever you would like, I personally could give a **** about the products at this point since they don't exist. My conversation here is also with those involved whom I know, I don't know you, don't personally want to know you, so I don't really need to address you. If you haven't noticed, you can move on.

Your comment on price, however, is funny. I could add up every product SNS offers and run it for the 4 weeks stacked, and the results wouldn't compare to Andro-, yet the cost would exceed it. But different thread, different day. This isn't BB.com last i checked.

I commented on the link to sources earlier and I also have no affiliation to AF (quite the opposite if you are taking notes).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    what's a dvr?

is it like my sony betamax?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

40. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.58%

Emailed the FDA, there is a section that deals with supplements, hopefully we hear back soon and this can be put to rest.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Primordial Performance raided by FDA
    By FL3X MAGNUM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 285
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 02:34 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 10:12 PM
  3. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 10:39 PM