Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I no longer have to be one of the faces of a company now, so I don't have to hold back, haha. The two BB companies I am affiliated with now are a bit easier in that regard, BoardAdmin @ PHF is even more direct than I am, and the other company I own, and we don't sell products.
lol...better to burn out than fade away!!!!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Designer steroids have always been illegal. It does not have to be on a banned list or controlled substance list to make it illegal. If it is not a naturally occurring substance than it is not DSHEA compliant and therefore illegal.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

Then explain why there are still designers that have passed the test of time with the FDA, while others have not? H-drol, Dienolone currently is floating around without resistance..trying to understand how that assumption holds up when time after time companies redesign the compounds to be something new and unlisted...

But lets get serious..the real reason they were banned was not because the FDA really had grounds to say, " your product is illegal"..in fact, designer steroids aren't illegal until the FDA tests them, proves they are steroids and then puts them on the banned list. How am I sure of this? Because the Oregon senator has this law changed some years ago to encourage more companies to start up in Oregon, conveniently located on the West coast (nearest China). The law states that the FDA cannot test any substance BEFORE going to the market with it. The substance can later be checked after being put into production and can later be deemed unsafe and therefore removed, but not before. Notice PP's company was based in Oregon...

The FDA sent this letter http://www.fda.gov/ICECI/EnforcementActions/WarningLetters/2009/ucm173874.htm to ACL which actually claims the problem was in the labeling, not the substance. Learn something new every day I guess.

According to this letter, had ACL just added a dietary supplement to the mix, they could have gotten away with it. This is also why we usually see companies combining all sorts of other dietary compounds to the designers in effort to avoid all this non-sense. So there you have it...

Designer steroids aren't illegal, at least for a certain window until FDA has some grounds for pulling it off the shelf. Some of them have somehow survived all the banning movements by the FDA. Dienolone (not pro-dienolone) is one of them, hence why we still see Trenazone being sold. If they were illegal, companies wouldn't be so stupid as to market them in plain sight for the FDA to see.

I appreciate all the condescending talk by your fan boy, too. Seems like no one else is allowed to have a correct or accurate perspective on this board if it disagrees with certain people.

And just to add to it, the FDA also deshelved the estrogen-blocker from ACL as well. Yet, we know it wasn't an illegal compound because IT IS STILL LEGAL. It's called Formestane! They got these guys due to misleading or inaccurate labeling.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is quite absurd stance, and of course carries the air of one crying "conspiracy!" again

of course the FDA has issues, and may be involved in issues that it really has no worthwhile time/business being involved with..to say they are a flat-out corrupt organization is ludicrous

as for no warning letters sent out as you claim:
uhhh, i think it was not too long ago that one of the biggest "busts" in the industry went down, bodybuilding (dot) com, pertaining to illegal product being sold
this raid was AFTER repeated letters sent to bb.com and DeLuca to cease and desist (which they ignored)

i could care less what you believe, but again all this conspiratorial nonsense...WOW
So condescending. Thanks!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
mulder and scully would be proud of the fine work being done here!!!

I WANT TO BELIEVE

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So condescending. Thanks!
huh, interesting
i correct your mistaken attempts at factual relevancy, and you say i am condescending?
okay..

i will no longer attempt to edify you in your erroneous posts, no worries - as i said, i could care less what you think
highly doubt anyone with common sense bought into your synopsis anyway

best to you

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is quite absurd stance, and of course carries the air of one crying "conspiracy!" again

of course the FDA has issues, and may be involved in issues that it really has no worthwhile time/business being involved with..to say they are a flat-out corrupt organization is ludicrous

as for no warning letters sent out as you claim:
uhhh, i think it was not too long ago that one of the biggest "busts" in the industry went down, bodybuilding (dot) com, pertaining to illegal product being sold
this raid was AFTER repeated letters sent to bb.com and DeLuca to cease and desist (which they ignored)

i could care less what you believe, but again all this conspiratorial nonsense...WOW
huh, interesting
i correct your mistaken attempts at factual relevancy, and you say i am condescending?
okay..

i will no longer attempt to edify you in your erroneous posts, no worries - as i said, i could care less what you think
highly doubt anyone with common sense bought into your synopsis anyway

best to you
In bold, as it was written. Just ask yourself this quesiton. I f I had responded to you in that fashion, regardless of the relevancy or accuracy of your post, how would you have responded? Don't be a liar and tell me something like, "oh I would've been ok with it. I would've understood your point-of-view.." right..I'd be danged if you would talk to a stranger to his face like that and then turn around and wonder where the condescending talk came from.. ha

Too many people on this board just can't be friendly at all. You brought my post down like I wasn't educated or something. Thanks. That kind of treatment to others won't take you very far in life.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In bold, as it was written. Just ask yourself this quesiton. I f I had responded to you in that fashion, regardless of the relevancy or accuracy of your post, how would you have responded? Don't be a liar and tell me something like, "oh I would've been ok with it. I would've understood your point-of-view.." right..I'd be danged if you would talk to a stranger to his face like that and then turn around and wonder where the condescending talk came from.. ha

Too many people on this board just can't be friendly at all. You brought my post down like I wasn't educated or something. Thanks. That kind of treatment to others won't take you very far in life.
props for using 'DANGED" in a sentence!!!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
They don't send letters to anyone giving them warnings because that means no fines! FDA wants fines, not law-abiding citizens..
now wait a minute..here you said they don't send out warning letters

now you show that they do indeed send out warning letters?
(very nice find btw)

I appreciate all the condescending talk by your fan boy, too. Seems like no one else is allowed to have a correct or accurate perspective on this board if it disagrees with certain people..
Don't be a liar
:lol:

and now that we cannot get our way and no one agrees with us, we resort to name-calling and belittling

fun thread

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
My company manufactures and distributes certain products. I have literally had products (which were registered and approved) pulled from retail shelves and confiscated without warning. My first notice was from the owners of the retail stores, not from the regulatory department. They waited for me to contact them and then kiss there ass.

Sometimes they couldn't even give me a clear answer for their action. One time I had to change one word in a large label to have our products released (over 100k inventory). Keep in mind this was a label that this agency had already approved 2 years prior.

Corporations controlling regulations is not new and its not conspiracy. Try to register or sell Glyphosate (which the EPA has approved) and you'll have to contact Monsanto (who heads the task Force). Try to register or sell 2,4D (which was approved in the 30's or 40's and is sold be numerous companies) and you'll have to contact Dow. These are off patent products.

This doesn't mean that every part of these agencies are corrupt. But they all have corrupt parts.

Call it a conspiracy if you want.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Then explain why there are still designers that have passed the test of time with the FDA, while others have not? H-drol, Dienolone currently is floating around without resistance..trying to understand how that assumption holds up when time after time companies redesign the compounds to be something new and unlisted...

But lets get serious..the real reason they were banned was not because the FDA really had grounds to say, " your product is illegal"..in fact, designer steroids aren't illegal until the FDA tests them, proves they are steroids and then puts them on the banned list. How am I sure of this? Because the Oregon senator has this law changed some years ago to encourage more companies to start up in Oregon, conveniently located on the West coast (nearest China). The law states that the FDA cannot test any substance BEFORE going to the market with it. The substance can later be checked after being put into production and can later be deemed unsafe and therefore removed, but not before. Notice PP's company was based in Oregon...

The FDA sent this letter Americell-labs.com VMG Global Inc 7/27/09 to ACL which actually claims the problem was in the labeling, not the substance. Learn something new every day I guess.

According to this letter, had ACL just added a dietary supplement to the mix, they could have gotten away with it. This is also why we usually see companies combining all sorts of other dietary compounds to the designers in effort to avoid all this non-sense. So there you have it...

Designer steroids aren't illegal, at least for a certain window until FDA has some grounds for pulling it off the shelf. Some of them have somehow survived all the banning movements by the FDA. Dienolone (not pro-dienolone) is one of them, hence why we still see Trenazone being sold. If they were illegal, companies wouldn't be so stupid as to market them in plain sight for the FDA to see.

I appreciate all the condescending talk by your fan boy, too. Seems like no one else is allowed to have a correct or accurate perspective on this board if it disagrees with certain people.

And just to add to it, the FDA also deshelved the estrogen-blocker from ACL as well. Yet, we know it wasn't an illegal compound because IT IS STILL LEGAL. It's called Formestane! They got these guys due to misleading or inaccurate labeling.
isnt PP based out of oregon? i could be wrong but i thought it was

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
This doesn't mean that every part of these agencies are corrupt. But they all have corrupt parts.
that was intelligently stated

it's one thing to discuss in thoughtful, intelligent manner
quite another to take on paranoid frame of thought and compare agencies in our government to the coke dealer on the wrong side of town

yet still -- end of the day, provides fruitless wasted time, as there will be nothing done here to change anything

all government is doomed to fail; it has happened time and time again, thruout history
ppl seem to forget we as a world power have only been in existence a couple hundred yrs..
yes democracy and the US are doomed to failure in time, just as powerful nations before us have crumbled and fallen

it is unavoidable..government of ppl just does not work, it cannot

and all the worries we got, as a country, and you're worried about supplements? really?
god forbid they ever pass that law banning ALL otc supplements..i think that one is a lot closer than many of you realize

but you want to sit around and bitch about it? does it make you feel better?

simply wasteful, imo

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that was intelligently stated

it's one thing to discuss in thoughtful, intelligent manner
quite another to take on paranoid frame of thought and compare agencies in our government to the coke dealer on the wrong side of town

yet still -- end of the day, provides fruitless wasted time, as there will be nothing done here to change anything

all government is doomed to fail; it has happened time and time again, thruout history
ppl seem to forget we as a world power have only been in existence a couple hundred yrs..
yes democracy and the US are doomed to failure in time, just as powerful nations before us have crumbled and fallen

it is unavoidable..government of ppl just does not work, it cannot

and all the worries we got, as a country, and you're worried about supplements? really?
god forbid they ever pass that law banning ALL otc supplements..i think that one is a lot closer than many of you realize

but you want to sit around and bitch about it? does it make you feel better?

simply wasteful, imo
That's your opinion, right? It's also their opinion that it isn't a waste of time, rather quite interesting to them, which is why they're discussing it. Some dudes think aliens are real, it's not fair to walk around kicking them all in the Dick for their interests.

I personally have no hard feelings with anyone in this thread, quite the opposite really. Snags, I've always gotten along with you. Same goes for HTS but take it easy guys. No reason to come in belittling people for discussing (somewhat conspiracy driven) something they find interesting. Calm down, if it's such a waste of time and completely ludicrous, drive on.

You have both already stated what happened numerous times, you've done your parts. You've both stated
that you have since moved on and are now onto new ventures which are both going well, so let them talk. Who gives a ****? Quit letting something ruffle your tail feathers to this degree.

- Valdez

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
That's your opinion, right? It's also their opinion that it isn't a waste of time, rather quite interesting to them, which is why they're discussing it. Some dudes think aliens are real, it's not fair to walk around kicking them all in the Dick for their interests.

I personally have no hard feelings with anyone in this thread, quite the opposite really. Snags, I've always gotten along with you. Same goes for HTS but take it easy guys. No reason to come in belittling people for discussing (somewhat conspiracy driven) something they find interesting. Calm down, if it's such a waste of time and completely ludicrous, drive on.

You have both already stated what happened numerous times, you've done your parts. You've both stated
that you have since moved on and are now onto new ventures which are both going well, so let them talk. Who gives a ****? Quit letting something ruffle your tail feathers to this degree.

- Valdez
bro -

i think you are reading things into things, that simply aren't there :p

this all started with a late bump, and i was actually having fun with it even tho i found it quite silly..

and then, misinformation started coming out (misstating the ACL situation..saying feds don't send warning letters..likening our gov agencies to cartels LOL)

simply, erroneous - has nothing to do with opinion

but let's talk about opinions: the .02 has been stated that FDA are crooks
my .02 is that that .02 is ludicrous

where, please tell me, am i belittling/condescending/fighting/or upset?

you calm down, bro
just chill

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe in aliens.. juss saying

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bro -

i think you are reading things into things, that simply aren't there :p

this all started with a late bump, and i was actually having fun with it even tho i found it quite silly..

and then, misinformation started coming out (misstating the ACL situation..saying feds don't send warning letters..likening our gov agencies to cartels LOL)

simply, erroneous - has nothing to do with opinion

but let's talk about opinions: the .02 has been stated that FDA are crooks
my .02 is that that .02 is ludicrous

where, please tell me, am i belittling/condescending/fighting/or upset?

you calm down, bro
just chill
Right there! Condescending!!!! ;) You calm down first, bro...

I believe in aliens.. juss saying

Dick kick!

- Valdez

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i will say, however, that i am now scared to "like" someone's post going forward..

lest, i be called a "fanboy"

:(

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually think it is quite arrogant (or naive) of someone to dismiss the probability of aliens. Considering the elements that make up life are the most common elements in the universe, I would be surprised if there werent other life forms out there

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I actually think it is quite arrogant (or naive) of someone to dismiss the probability of aliens. Considering the elements that make up life are the most common elements in the universe, I would be surprised if there werent other life forms out there
but of course someone with the screen name halfhuman would like this post

:rolleyes:

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i will say, however, that i am now scared to "like" someone's post going forward..

lest, i be called a "fanboy"

You and me both....

Lest ;)

:(
Agreed... Dismissing something of that nature to me feels somewhat narrow minded. Basic biology should really be enough to make you wonder. The evolution of life could just as easily happen anywhere else.

- Valdez

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what if the fda were run by aliens?????

the whole dammed government is alien to me!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These threads never cease to entertain, that is for sure. We are now on Aliens, haha.

As for why I wasted the wind on this, was because a similar question (inspired by this board's thread) came up on my forum, and I was literally shocked by how fast people seem to buy into this ****. When this thread was finally mentioned, it was brought to my attention that it was being encouraged by some of the same ol' suspects, I figured it was time to take a step over and keep the thread from spreading what is a false theory. The thread has spiraled out of control, but I think now it was start to die as their is no more basis behind this than "What if the clouds were to rain protein shakes tomorrow?"

Popcorn bag is running out now.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way though, definitely cool to see so many of the same guys from back then still hitting these boards. Makes me remember that I need to check in a little more often.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These threads never cease to entertain, that is for sure. We are now on Aliens, haha.

As for why I wasted the wind on this, was because a similar question (inspired by this board's thread) came up on my forum, and I was literally shocked by how fast people seem to buy into this ****. When this thread was finally mentioned, it was brought to my attention that it was being encouraged by some of the same ol' suspects, I figured it was time to take a step over and keep the thread from spreading what is a false theory. The thread has spiraled out of control, but I think now it was start to die as their is no more basis behind this than "What if the clouds were to rain protein shakes tomorrow?"

Popcorn bag is running out now.
Grab some Uni-liver pills and much em;)

By the way though, definitely cool to see so many of the same guys from back then still hitting these boards. Makes me remember that I need to check in a little more often.
Hey bud :D

what if the fda were run by aliens?????

the whole dammed government is alien to me!!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/03/21/military-tuition-assistance_n_2924526.html

Sometimes it works! TA is back bishes!!!

- Valdez

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't think the aggressive dialogue between Snag and I would go this far. Oops.

Either way, I didn't have much beef with government agencies until I realized 1) how unconstitutional they are (essentially becoming a 4th branch of government) and 2) As of two years ago our government was spending money at a rate of about $120k per second. That's $432 million in just 1 hour.

This is when I started to imagine myself in the shoes of government officials. I realized why they appear to be moneylusters...because honestly the size of our government is out of hand, including their spending habits. The FDA, FBI, CIA and a few other bigs ones are especially offensive in size and cost. We can't possibly pay for all of that with taxes alone - and we dont. The agencies are expected to raise part of their budgets on fines alone which is where all of my "conspiracy" theories came from.

I'm a business major (supply chain actually) and a very pro-business individual. I have to know what I am up against when it comes to regulations, government motives, and how to play dirty with them to get ahead in the market. The best way so far is to snitch on them. Get people informed about our government's practices.

And Snag, regarding your previous post about government eventually failing, I couldn't agree with you more. :thumbsup:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
nah it's all good, fueledpassion
i don't take things personally - it's the internet man
and if it's not obvious on my part - i am not pro-FDA by any means
we got issues in our gov, not disputing
on a personal level tho: i just don't care for surmising and pondering and publicly stating or inferring things as factual, that i have no definitive proof of

but, is anything ever definitive?
there's an old saying i enjoy..
believe nothing of what you hear, and only half of what you see
:D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to play devils advocate; not because I don't agree with your stance, which I do, but rather because you can't have a debate if everyone agrees with you, so here goes:

Uhm, have they found any evidence of life on any planet yet? Concrete, hard evidence that, if disputed in court, would hold up as evidence?

pump3d

Awards
Agreed... Dismissing something of that nature to me feels somewhat narrow minded. Basic biology should really be enough to make you wonder. The evolution of life could just as easily happen anywhere else.

- Valdez
And with some current theory proposing a universe formation that suggests infinite universes, there's almost no way life DOESN'T exist elsewhere.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm going to play devils advocate; not because I don't agree with your stance, which I do, but rather because you can't have a debate if everyone agrees with you, so here goes:

Uhm, have they found any evidence of life on any planet yet? Concrete, hard evidence that, if disputed in court, would hold up as evidence?

See below.

And with some current theory proposing a universe formation that suggests infinite universes, there's almost no way life DOESN'T exist elsewhere.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Concrete, hard evidence that, if disputed in court, would hold up as evidence?

our courts and justice system don't count tho - part of that flawed government we have, y'know

;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

OK, allow me to points out some tid bits of info.

We know some of the the elements that make up life (carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, etc) are the necessary building blocks for life, correct? And we know that these elements are formed within stars and are the most common elements on the universe. So I would ask, considering what makes us up is found everywhere, what is there to prevent life other places? Some might say life is the inevitable result of complex chemistry. So why can't there be? Another tid bit, yes we haven't found anything but how big is the universe vs how far we have looked? Did you know that we can safely say that there are more stars in the universe than there are individual grains of sand on every beach in the world! Considering our sun is only a medium size star, and that the ingredients for life are found EVERYWHERE in the universe, I think it is quite plausible that other life exist out there. There even floats an idea that life exist and knows we exist but won't attempt to communicate with us because we are that stupid compared to them. Think about this, chimpanzees share about 99% of DNA with humans. So within that 1% difference we are able to do amazing things like build hydrogen colliders and launch satellites into orbit, build cars and planes, etc. All this because we are only 1% different. Now imagine if this other life out there is also 1% different than us in the same direction that we are different than chimpanzees. Perhaps these life forms exist and just don't care to talk to us because we would be too stupid to understand. I mean when's the last time you tried to have a conversation with a worm or an ant?

propho

Awards
  • Established
None of this even exists..

damn I just realized my join date is older than everyone on this thread.. and i'm the most out of shape..

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
there's also the theory that aliens came down and gave the mayans the calendar..taught them astrology..built the pyramids..

there's even mention of aliens in the bible - elijah was carried up into the heavens not by a chariot, but rather a spaceship of course..

then they all went away, saying they'll be back for us if the humankind experiment works out

i don't think the experiment is working out as good as they had hoped

propho

Awards
  • Established
there's also the theory that aliens came down and gave the mayans the calendar..taught them astrology..built the pyramids..

there's even mention of aliens in the bible - elijah was carried up into the heavens not by a chariot, but rather a spaceship of course..

then they all went away, saying they'll be back for us if the humankind experiment works out

i don't think the experiment is working out as good as they had hoped
they would have ended the experiment had they not annihilated themselves in a war.. their equivalent of a nuclear weapon is the generation of a blackhole.. only both sides generated blackholes which collided and ended their entire galaxy..

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
they would have ended the experiment had they not annihilated themselves in a war.. their equivalent of a nuclear weapon is the generation of a blackhole.. only both sides generated blackholes which collided and ended their entire galaxy..
oh that's just ludicrous man, conspiracy talk..

[err, wait - can't be condescending]

hmm... interesting stuff man! :D

propho

Awards
  • Established
oh that's just ludicrous man, conspiracy talk..

[err, wait - can't be condescending]

hmm... interesting stuff man! :D
well we may have been part of that galaxy.. we're just fragments of energy spiraling out into the abyss..

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
anybody else catch the story on the God Particle recently?
hard to believe that was first theorized 50yrs ago

propho

Awards
  • Established
Does that have to do with the Large Hadron collider?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I mean when's the last time you tried to have a conversation with a worm or an ant?

that would probably be sometime in the 70's...

propho

Awards
  • Established
I've kind of wondered even though it's probably totally wrong but how does one really know..

Is it possible that black holes are the early stages of the formation of a planet. After billions of years of drawing matter into it's center those concentrated particles form a planet as we know it.

The gravity we have on Earth is actually the traces of a blackhole in the center of our planet drawing everything to it's center. The reason we age is also due to the core drawing "particles of life" from everything that inhabits it. The reason why our planet spins around it's "blackhole" center.

Friction(matter concentrated at the center grinding against each other) = Heat/Energy .. Thus the reason there is extreme heat at the heart of the planet. Once the "blackhole collapses" billions of years later the planet dies as there is nothing to generate energy and gravity would also no longer exist..

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank god this thread finally got interesting ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, no it's not. View attachment 77430Carry on.
Shame on you for not paying attention in High School science classes. Our sun is a medium size star. There are stars that are waaay bigger than our sun such as the Betelgeuse star which is 700 times bigger and 14,000 times brighter.

By the way, you do realize planets aren't stars right?