Creatine

malou

malou

Awards
How long should I keep taking creatine. Its been 3 weeks.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
You can take it all year long, or you can take it for coupe of months then a month off. It doesn't really matter.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can take it for however long as you want. some people take breaks, some dont. three weeks isnt enough time to be on it. should be on it for at least a couple months

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Most are never off it. Some take breaks as said above.

malou

malou

Awards
I take it right after I finish working out.how long b4 it is in my system. I'm using the six stars from wal-mart.the pill form. And taking six every day ( recommended on the bottle) how many you guys take.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5g/day and its in your system the first time you take it....not sure what exactly your asking. are you saying how long does it take to see the effects?

TMLAROCK213

TMLAROCK213

Awards
Go to vitamin shop and get some creatine rt (russian tarragon) definitely good...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I take it right after I finish working out.how long b4 it is in my system. I'm using the six stars from wal-mart.the pill form. And taking six every day ( recommended on the bottle) how many you guys take.
Pick up a tub of universal nutrition creatine use 5g day. Use 2-3 months take 3-4 weeks off

malou

malou

Awards
Yea how long b4 it takes effect. Google say 10 days. Yea will def try the rt. I'm not good with powder I eat about 4000 cals a day hoping that way I'll get all my protein. @aaron

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yea how long b4 it takes effect. Google say 10 days. Yea will def try the rt. I'm not good with powder I eat about 4000 cals a day hoping that way I'll get all my protein. @aaron
Creatine you should notice some strength increases and water weight gain (with monohydrate) in the first 7 days....

The rule of thumb with 2 weeks u should usually notice a little something in regards to natty sups.

Creatine is proven, effective, safe and will make u look juicy lol.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
IMO cycle onto it with a loading phase of about a week at 20g a day then cruise at 5g for three months then take a week or two off so your body can start to produce creative of it's own. If you supplement it year round there's a chance your body might stop producing it naturally.

malou

malou

Awards
IMO cycle onto it with a loading phase of about a week at 20g a day then cruise at 5g for three months then take a week or two off so your body can start to produce creative of it's own. If you supplement it year round there's a chance your body might stop producing it naturally.
All together?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Keep going, I'll tell you when to stop.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
All together?
When you supplement creatine your body naturally ramps down producing it's own until a point when it will stop producing it altogether. It will normally start producing natural creatine once supplementation ceases but if you don't give your body a break to do so....

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
When you supplement creatine your body naturally ramps down producing it's own until a point when it will stop producing it altogether. It will normally start producing natural creatine once supplementation ceases but if you don't give your body a break to do so....
bolded ^^^

Should you cycle creatine...if you want.

Do you need to... Not IMO

malou

malou

Awards
IMO is more then recommended dosage if I read right, right?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
IMO is more then recommended dosage if I read right, right?
He saying to load it for a week.
You can but don't have too.
Either way it will get in your system with loading u just see the effects way faster.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can stay on creatine indefinitely if you want. Some people just choose to take breaks.

malou

malou

Awards
Thank you guys ill b on it 4 months 3 weeks off and so on.

malou

malou

Awards
Sorry one more question!
This guy at work saying that creatine if best digested with juice instead of water. Should I make the switch or he is just talking out of his ass.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
The theory behind that is that the sugers would trigger a insulin release helping to absorb the creatine.

I just take mine with my protein shakes.