Alpha T2

JasonblkZ06

Awards
So, I took my first one yesterday with a meal to test tolerance and didn't really notice anything. Today, I took my second one on an empty stomach this morning before breakfast. I started to feel bad, so I ate a small breakfast and then ended up getting tired and then slept until 2pm. WTH! I fell horrible - jittery and out of it and just laid on the couch and slept. Before sleeping, I did drink a big glass of water since I felt bad.

I am not sure if I want to take another one. Anyone else experience anything like this?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nope bud but try with Grape Juice or Milk bud

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i had some really good results from at2.

do you eat 30 minutes after dosing-that might help you.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I took my first one yesterday with a meal to test tolerance and didn't really notice anything. Today, I took my second one on an empty stomach this morning before breakfast. I started to feel bad, so I ate a small breakfast and then ended up getting tired and then slept until 2pm. WTH! I fell horrible - jittery and out of it and just laid on the couch and slept. Before sleeping, I did drink a big glass of water since I felt bad.

I am not sure if I want to take another one. Anyone else experience anything like this?
That is certainly weird. We have had hundreds of reviews and not one like that thus far.

I would try taking it with food then. You may just be an extremely rare case of extreme sensitivity.

I certainly wouldn't let one dose rule out taking such an effective supplement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is certainly weird. We have had hundreds of reviews and not one like that thus far.

I would try taking it with food then. You may just be an extremely rare case of extreme sensitivity.

I certainly wouldn't let one dose rule out taking such an effective supplement.
i agree-at2 is a very effective supp!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty much what others said. I would personally attempt to take aT2 with fat and protein, restrict the carbs if possible at to not blunt the effectiveness of the a-yoh. Most likely a strong sensitivity to the Methyl-Syn.

JasonblkZ06

Awards
Well, I took it again today and then ate 20-25 minutes after taking it. I drank 20 ounces of water when I took it and had no reactions this time. I don't recall ever having a reaction to yohimbe. Yes, I am on a restricted carb diet currently.

Tomorrow, I will try eating 30 minutes afterwards. Is it still effective if eating this close to taking it?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I took it again today and then ate 20-25 minutes after taking it. I drank 20 ounces of water when I took it and had no reactions this time. I don't recall ever having a reaction to yohimbe. Yes, I am on a restricted carb diet currently.

Tomorrow, I will try eating 30 minutes afterwards. Is it still effective if eating this close to taking it?
Honestly as long as your are not eating carbs with it, you will be golden.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i liked taking 1st dose pre-workout on an empty, but i took 2nd dose 30 minutes before dinner. it woked very well for me-hope it works as well for you.