CREATINE IMMUNITY?

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
i used to out of stupidity take 20g creatine a day... i stopped taking it for a while.... about 3-4 months... i started taking the same creatine and feel as if i werent taking anything at all... no change in strength size or weight.... Can u guys recommend any good high quality brands of creatine? something that has shown u personally good gains in size?

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
What type of creatine were you taking? I personally can't tell much of a difference when I do take creatine. But MAN Clout seemed to work better for me then others. You can check out the ingredients at NP.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Maby you just don't have low creatine levels in the first place, so you can't absorb any more.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Use brands that have creapure in them. Also if your body is somehow resistant to it, try taking it with some glucose powder.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i used to out of stupidity take 20g creatine a day... i stopped taking it for a while.... about 3-4 months... i started taking the same creatine and feel as if i werent taking anything at all... no change in strength size or weight.... Can u guys recommend any good high quality brands of creatine? something that has shown u personally good gains in size?
Still taking 20 grams a day?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
non-responder? Welcome to the club. :(

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20g!!!!!!!! daaaang. i only take 25 on loading week on mono then 5 daily. the rest is a waste bro. maybe your body needs 20 g since it was used to that. go have blood work done while you are on 20g and see if your creatinine is high. if it is high, then u are prob a non responder. if i am wrong, feel free to correct me.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im a non responder and it pisses me off so much

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
not taking 20g any more... went out and got green mag yesterday... ill be taking one scoop of that pre-workout 5g... and one scoop regular mono post workout 5g... on off days ill just take 10g mono divided into 2 scoops

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Gee.. I'm in on the strong responder club

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not taking 20g any more... went out and got green mag yesterday... ill be taking one scoop of that pre-workout 5g... and one scoop regular mono post workout 5g... on off days ill just take 10g mono divided into 2 scoops
Im still trying to figure out why people take so much dang creatine.

0.029 g/kg of body weight is all you need to maintain saturation, after a loading phase.

I have a feeling all these non responders results from creaT downregulation due to improper dosing.

Enjineer

Awards
I've heard that some people who do not respond to monohydrate respond well to krealkalyn... Made by Sci-fit... My body responds moderately at best to monohydrate, so i picked up some krealkalyn but can't try it yet because i have to keep my weight down for wrestling, after season i'ma give it a shot though

granby45

Awards
I too found some gains off of krealkaylin I like it slot and plan on keep using it.

Cyplex

Awards
have you considered taking Glycergrow? From my experience it is somewhat like an alternative to creatine.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
first two weeks I started creatine I gained 10 lbs and ppl at the gym were asking me what i was taking. I loaded

Ive tried just about everything with creatine. it is true the higher you go the more you'll see feel and strength goes up, at least in my experience.

I used to do a method that works and still use sometimes its 20-25 grams a day for 3 days , 4 days off and repeat for as long as your training.(thats the ast-ss method)

now a days I take 3-4 weeks off and take 10-15 grams a day for 5-6 weeks and take a 3-4 weeks break again.

bi0hazurd

Awards
  • Established
i just bought green mag and its too soon to know if im getting any gains.... what is a good cycle when combining green mag with regular mono.... how much time on and how much off?