Creatine.....

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
I finished my 3 month cycle of creatine, I'm going to give my kidneys several weeks before starting again. I was taking straight Creatine Monohydrate. Looking to try something new, looking for opinions on which of these to take.

Anabolic Switch

Phospha...gen HP

Kre-Alkalyn EFX

Kre-Alkalyn 1500

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
I like Green magnitude by CL. Anabolic switch was complete garbage for me at least.

rdugan95

rdugan95

Awards
yeah i've heard good things about green mag... what about Sizeon? had any experiences with that?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah i've heard good things about green mag... what about Sizeon? had any experiences with that?
People like its results but honestly is has A LOT of sugar which isn't good for u. I like Green Mag. I want to try Neovar and have heard great things about it.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
SizeOn was decent. You won't find anything that tastes as good as green mag. It was one of the few creatines I looked forward to drinking. I got a little bloated off SizeOn which I didn't like.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
SizeOn was decent. You won't find anything that tastes as good as green mag. It was one of the few creatines I looked forward to drinking. I got a little bloated off SizeOn which I didn't like.
Ya Green Mag taste great plus no sugar.

U prolly got bloated because of the sugar in SizeOn.

I got big and puffy on sugary creatines and they are great if u want diabetes.

gibsonj4

gibsonj4

Awards
  • Established
Ya Green Mag taste great plus no sugar.

U prolly got bloated because of the sugar in SizeOn.

I got big and puffy on sugary creatines and they are great if u want diabetes.
It's a lot of maltodextrin which sucks not only for blood sugar but putting weight on around your waist which is what happened with me.