Is this a Creatine??

Sharkk

Sharkk

Awards
Red Cell Pro
I am dumb in this area so if the product does not come out and say what it is I do not know what to believe.

Cell Mass contains
(Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate)

Red Cell Pro contains.
Arginine Ethyl Ester Malate

are these similar?
Here is a site that shows the supplement facts or just google it.
n101.com/cmi_red-cell_pro_blue_raspberry_855892001679.html]CMI Red-Cell Pro - Blue Raspberry | N101

Thanks for your time.

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
No. Arginine is not Creatine if that is what you're asking. There are tons of products out there that have both, Arginine and Creatine in them.

Sharkk

Sharkk

Awards
thanks for the quick reply. ..guess I was ripped. : (

travd23

Awards
Arginine is not a creatine. Arginine is an amino acid. It is required for the synthesis of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide relaxes the blood vessels and allows more blood to get to the muscles. Creatine is biosynthesized from three different amino acids arginine, glycine, and methionine. They are different, but are fairly similar in function. My recommendation would be to get a generic CEE (Creatine Ethyl Ester) or a generic Creatine Monohydrate.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply. ..guess I was ripped. : (
u were ripped? it's not claimed to be a creatine product. and on top of that take it back because that company makes the worst tasting supps you'll ever try in your entire life

bubbachew

Awards
  • Established
u were ripped? it's not claimed to be a creatine product. and on top of that take it back because that company makes the worst tasting supps you'll ever try in your entire life
Maybe he should have asked/researched a little before he bought it. You "ripped" yourself.

travd23

Awards
I wouldn't say you got ripped. I haven't used that brand before, but Arginine does play a very important role in building muscle.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say you got ripped. I haven't used that brand before, but Arginine does play a very important role in building muscle.
yea but they're expensive for just arginine and they taste like fruit punch flavored dirt