- 01-19-2004, 11:55 PM
- 01-20-2004, 10:59 AM
Try Kre-Alkalyn EXTREME from 1Fast400
I am a creatine responder and it totally rocks for me but maybe buffered creatine will help non-responders also.
01-26-2004, 01:56 AM
I never really noticed any benefits from straight mono., I tried V12 and enjoyed the product very much after I increased my pre-workout dose to 2 scoops instead of 1. Does anyone who has used V12 cycle it like the directions say, or do you take it continualy like reg. mono.????
02-08-2004, 01:04 AM
I have just bought my sans v12 and will be starting on monday. I have not in the past seen acceptable results from creatine. At present I am 154 so I will post preliminary results in two weeks. That should be enough time to see results. nice thread
Similar Forum Threads
- By ChaseRoy in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2008, 06:16 PM
- By GenesisSVK in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 09-15-2007, 10:24 PM
- By nobady in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-15-2006, 01:06 PM
- By bulls**t in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2006, 04:17 PM
- By hardlyworkin in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-22-2004, 10:59 AM