Creatine nonresponders

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I know this is kinda an old thread but I have a question- some of the posts mentioned using V12 (and I assume Swole would work too) as part of M1T PCT. Is there a reason you would not use this during the M1T cycle as well? I had planned to continue with my creatine or one of the alternate products like V12 while taking M1T but now am wondering if there is a reason I shouldn't.

2. After all the positive reviews, I decided I would try one of these products. I tried Satur8 and noticed nothing significant.
    •   

3. tried V12, did ****
  4. Question

Out of curiosity, do you think any of these products (v12 etc.) would perform better for people who respond to just plain old creatine monohydrate or would the results be about the same?

5. most likley the same maybe a bit better.not sure
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    I tried SAN V12, wasnt too impressed. My shoulders broke out something fierce after the 2nd week.
    I didn't notice anything either, and I've used 3 or 4 differant kinds. I didn't really notice anything from any of them.
  7. Lightbulb Try Kre-Alkalyn EXTREME from 1Fast400

I am a creatine responder and it totally rocks for me but maybe buffered creatine will help non-responders also.

8. I never really noticed any benefits from straight mono., I tried V12 and enjoyed the product very much after I increased my pre-workout dose to 2 scoops instead of 1. Does anyone who has used V12 cycle it like the directions say, or do you take it continualy like reg. mono.????

9. I have just bought my sans v12 and will be starting on monday. I have not in the past seen acceptable results from creatine. At present I am 154 so I will post preliminary results in two weeks. That should be enough time to see results. nice thread
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine
    By ChaseRoy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 05:16 PM
  2. Creatine nonresponder
    By GenesisSVK in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 09:24 PM
  3. Creatine Nonresponder
    By nobady in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 12:06 PM
  4. Plan of Attack for Creatine NonResponder
    By bulls**t in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 03:17 PM
  5. What do nonresponder use for creatine.
    By hardlyworkin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 09:59 AM