• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplement outline

LG Sciences
-Receptor:
1cap before meals, 4x's/day
-I-GH-1:
4caps pre-fasted cardio and before bed (mon-fri)
-Slin:
4 caps before high carb meals wed/sat (2meals)
-Speed:
2caps pre cardio & training
-Cold Fusion:
1-2scoops pre-workout
-Lipo-Burn: ( will start wednesday)
4squirts applied after fasted cardio and later in the day

Other supps
-NP Green Tea caps:
2caps pre cardio & training
-NOW Fish Oil:
10gr total thru the day with meal
-Nectar protein:
1 scoop post workout/fasted cardio
-Now 7-Keto:
100mg pre-cardio & workout, 50mg before bed

Diet​

Post Fasted Cardio
-Homemade Shake
(11/31/3-f/p/c)

Meal 2 & 6:
-4whole eggs
-1TBS heavy whipping cream
-1/4 cup cheese
-2.5TBS golden milled Flax seed

Meal 3 & 5
-Chicken Breast (~30gr Protein)
-3TBS EVOO
-Handful Spinach

Post-Workout
-Homade Shake
(11/31/3-f/p/c)

Daily Totals
Fat:200
Protein:190
Carbs:30
Fiber:30
Calories:2,600-2,700

Workout Split​
Sun: OFF
Mon: Chest/Tri's (Heavy/Low Volume)
Tue: Back/Bi's (" ")
Wed: Legs/Shoulders (" ")
Thur: Chest/Tirs (Light/slightly higher volume)
Fri: Back/Bi's (" ")
Sat: Shoulders/Legs (" ")

Cardio Split

All cardio will be low-intensity. Walking on the tredmil at 3.0-3.3 speed and a 10incline

(fasted/post workout)
Week 1: 30/10
Week 2: 30/12
Week 3: 45/12
Week 4: 45/12
Week 5: 60/14

Carb Loads​
Last 2 meals of Wed/Sat night. 80% complex carbs/20%simple carbs

I'll post more stuff later.....

Here are pic's taken 30min before wed night workout/carb load #1

Weight 190lbs after morning fasted cardio. Im real real pale so beware. Also camera is only 4.0mega pixels. I'll try and get the 5.0 one for next weeks pic's and hopefully some color,lol.

Attachments

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet is similar to mine! Who knew? :lol:

Im hopin this diet can get me lean, right now im on no fatburners per say. So we shall see. Im following along DW lets do ittttt!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yesterdays Workout:

Heavy Chest & Tris Low Volume
60sec rest between Sets

Incline Bench
235x8
235x7
235x6

Flat BB Bench
235x8
235x6
195x15

Fly Machine
3 sets of 10

Over hand Grip Bar Push Down
150x10
150x10
150x8
150x7

Under Hand Grip Push Down
10x10
10x10
10x9
10x7

Then I walkd' it out for 10min 3.3x10 :D
Pumps were insane.

I didn't take am weight but post workout with hoodie on I was 196.0. I've been on creatine for a little over a week now and Im bloating up a little. Ab's have blurred and i can "feel" the water Im holding. If that makes sense.

Its nice that the Cold Fusion has 12gr carbs per 2 scoops. I was about 12carbs short for my daily 30. Fate???? I think so,lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking at the velocity diet now :)
If I was higher BF% I'd give it a go. I'd be too affraid of loseing size on it. Ecspecially after my 1,200-1,500cal day and loseing 3 or 4 lbs :sad:

IDK it could have been all fat but loseing that weight like that freakd me out.

If anyone can pull it off and make it work, you can. Keep me posted.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I probably wouldn't be able to try it till at least march I guess, maybe april. I don't want to monkey with cutting in PCT, and I don't want to start it with only 20 days left in cycle. But depending on where I am then, I may use that to try and blow past the 10% barrier :D I think this cycle will leave me at around 16-17, and with my PCT recomp plan for the 60 days I think i can get down to maybe 13-14 on the x-factor/high dosed drive + forslean for 2 months. So I could shoot for velocity for that. What attracts me to it is the simplicity. all shakes, 1 gets pb, 2 get fiber. post workout with sugar, I have the anabolic window stuff now for that premixed as well.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
I probably wouldn't be able to try it till at least march I guess, maybe april. I don't want to monkey with cutting in post cycle therapy, and I don't want to start it with only 20 days left in cycle. But depending on where I am then, I may use that to try and blow past the 10% barrier :D I think this cycle will leave me at around 16-17, and with my PCT recomp plan for the 60 days I think i can get down to maybe 13-14 on the x-factor/high dosed drive + forslean for 2 months. So I could shoot for velocity for that. What attracts me to it is the simplicity. all shakes, 1 gets pb, 2 get fiber. post workout with sugar, I have the anabolic window stuff now for that premixed as well.
id recommend getting a lot of different flavors of shakes. i did that diet for a month while cutting weight in wrestling back in high school, after a week of just chocolate and vanilla shakes i started going crazy. i ended up with something like 10 different flavors just to keep me sane. and besides, what you don't finish you'll end up using up anyways. the stuff lasts forever.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id recommend getting a lot of different flavors of shakes. i did that diet for a month while cutting weight in wrestling back in high school, after a week of just chocolate and vanilla shakes i started going crazy. i ended up with something like 10 different flavors just to keep me sane. and besides, what you don't finish you'll end up using up anyways. the stuff lasts forever.
Right now i have

Eggnog
Pumpkin Pie
Apple Cider
Gingerbread cookie
chocolate
chocolate caramel
chocolate peanutbutter
cookies + creme
Lemonade

and maybe one more. my kitchen is a disaster area supplement wise :D

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
id throw like a banana or strawberry in there. that pumpkin pie looks enticing though, is it muscle milk?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck with that EASY!!!! wow 10% that would be an amazeing transformation in under a year too, right?!?

Back and bi's yesterday

Bent Over Rows Over hand grip
225x10
235x8
245x8

Seated Low cable CG row
10x12
12x8
14x6

Nuetral Grip Lat Pull Down
150x12
170x10
190x8

BB Wide grip curls
75x12
95x10
95x10
95x8

DB hammer curls
30x12
40x10
40x10
40x8

10min on the tredy....10 @ 3.3

Wow crazy number for not wanteing to go to the gym huh?

Alright guys Im off to go get some cardio.....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We'll see if I can make it :) it would be over a year, but not by tons. Heck if it was 2 years it would still be sweet !

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first you need to get it onto the computer :) then upload it to youtube. so you need to make a youtube acct

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definitely pale :D
Start tanning 2maro. I have put off buying a package for what reason, IDK. Carb load just began. 50gr WMS with some goodies. Starting to feel fuller now 30min later. I have 3 PB&J's lined up for my next meal. Followed by 2 cups of Brown Rice and to finish off the night, a bowl of Kix :thumbsup:

Should be hitting close to ~500gr carbs thing evening! Hope my stomach can handle it. Botch said 2-3 meals of 200-300gr carbs. Sorry Botch this will have to do,lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did Legs/Shoudlers 2nite

Hack squat
-# of plates on each side
2x12
3x10
4x8

Good Mornings
105x12
115x10
130x10

Leg Ext.
-#of plates
3x12
4x10
5x8

Seated Leg Curl
2 sets x10

DB Shoudler Press
55x12
55x12

Front Raise
25x15
30x12
35x10

Side Cable Raise
2x12
3x10
4x6

Cable Up Right Row
10x12
12x12
14x10

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last nights carb load didn't go so well. I started getting the same stomach pains as last time and fell asleep before I could get the other 1/2 of my carbs in.

I'll give it another try saturday and start the load a little earlier. If it's not happening this time I may switch to a TKD, where carbs are only consumed pre and post workout.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night's workout

Chest/Tri's high volume low weight

Incline Iso chest press
90x20
100x15
115x15
125x12
180x8

Flat Iso chest press
90x20
100x15
115x15
125x12
180x7

Fly Machine
8x20
9x15
10x10

Low Cable Flys
40x12
50x10
-SuperSet-
Seated Dips
200x15
200x15

Tri's

V-Grip Push Down
10x15
11x12
12x10
13x8

Under Hand grip Push Down
7x20
8x15
9x12
10x8

Rope Cable Kick Backs
2x10
3x8
2x9

I was fried, but it felt good.

Fasted cardio this morning. Weighing in at 189.0!!! Down ~1lb this week.

Going back to the gym tonight to hit Bi's.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up DW. Starting off on the right foot, I like it. I'll be following pretty closely as I'm in the beginning of my recomp and I'm going to use you as a comparison since we're roughly same bodyweight and bf. Although you are definitely stronger. Game on boss.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had an ok workout 2day. Nothing great just got it done.

Seated Alternateing DB cursl
35x10
30x12
30x12
25x13
20x15

Iso Peacher Curl (will never use this machine again)
40x12
40x12
35x13

Hammer Curls
25x15
30x12

DB 21's
2sets with 20lbs

Rope Crunches
13x20
14x15
15x12
14x13
13x17

Then 10min on the treddy, 10 @ 3.3.

Started Tanning !!! :woohoo:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Had an ok workout 2day. Nothing great just got it done.

Seated Alternateing DB cursl
35x10
30x12
30x12
25x13
20x15

Iso Peacher Curl (will never use this machine again)
40x12
40x12
35x13

Hammer Curls
25x15
30x12

DB 21's
2sets with 20lbs

Rope Crunches
13x20
14x15
15x12
14x13
13x17

Then 10min on the treddy, 10 @ 3.3.

Started Tanning !!! :woohoo:
LOL :woohoo: is right! wish i could get in to some place to tan, always makes your mucles look so much nicer and the definition more distinguishable.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL :woohoo: is right! wish i could get in to some place to tan, always makes your mucles look so much nicer and the definition more distinguishable.
O hell ya. You see how pasty my belley is in those pics???

Procrastination finally paid off. I was going to buy the tanning package but my mom won somthing at her tanning salon so she gave the gift certificate to me!?!?

I think my abbs are looking leaner already from the Lipo Burn, but we'll all have to wait until next week pics :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice!

i'm saving my lipoburn for a little bit, using clen enhanced lipoderm u mornings, and napalm at nite

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hit shoulders 2day workout was pretty good. My right shoulders a little sore. Me and the wife have switched spots in bed for the last few nights and I think that may be why. If your married you should understand,lol.

My workout was just whatever I was feeling. I really need to get a soild shoulder workout in place.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may add raspberry ketones and maybe 7-hydroxy dhea to it. as a 30 day supply wanting say 2 doses of 50mg a day, 3g of 7-hydroxy is all it needs. maybe i'll see how that goes into solution, and if it works well, i'll add the RK

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit shoulders 2day workout was pretty good. My right shoulders a little sore. Me and the wife have switched spots in bed for the last few nights and I think that may be why. If your married you should understand,lol.

My workout was just whatever I was feeling. I really need to get a soild shoulder workout in place.

Im the same way with shoulders. Its the most lacking body part on me but im slowly but surely bringing them up. Keep at it DW!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may add raspberry ketones and maybe 7-hydroxy dhea to it. as a 30 day supply wanting say 2 doses of 50mg a day, 3g of 7-hydroxy is all it needs. maybe i'll see how that goes into solution, and if it works well, i'll add the RK
how much RK would you add? I ask because I forgot I had 5gr formestane in some penetrate and would like to add some RK to the mix for a little emph to the fat burning of my man boobs :D

I may sub the above mix for the MMV2 just to use it up and run the M1D MMV2 for the summer.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im the same way with shoulders. Its the most lacking body part on me but im slowly but surely bringing them up. Keep at it DW!
Mine too. Mostly because of baseball, if they're a little tender I dont train them all out, usually light weight high rep crap. The overall shape of my right delts/arm is diff than my left which can be a little frustrateing.

I really think it effected my arm growth too. I remember reading a few places that arm growth can be related to shoulder size??? Hrm can't remember though :think:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think from 2-6g of RK is about all you'd want. hard to say really, some of it is just how it feels. I'd start probably with 3-4g in it, then use it for a few days and see how I tolerate it, then add more if its ok

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think from 2-6g of RK is about all you'd want. hard to say really, some of it is just how it feels. I'd start probably with 3-4g in it, then use it for a few days and see how I tolerate it, then add more if its ok
Thanks Easy, im trying to get a trade with crader for some but she hasn't responded to my PM. I'll be waiting in anticipation.

BTW nice new stuff over there at AN ehh....:D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 review

Receptor (1cap 4x's/day before meals & workout)
-Well I dont know If I can attribute my backne to receptor but it's the only thing Im taking that may cause it.

I-GH-1
Sleep is going very well. After popin' 4 before bed it's usually about 30min before Im out. Im waking up for my 6am fasted cardio and only hitting snooze once. Then ready for my day.

Slin (4caps with carb meals)
Well Im not gonna lie. I forgot to take these most of the time. I'd get so happy to eat carbs I'd totally forget to take em :sad: sorry guys. Im switching my diet again to a TKD so Ill di this pre and post workout this week.

Speed (2caps before fasted cardio 1 later in the day)
Solid pick me up @ 2caps before fasted cardio. Must have a long half life because I dont really need 2 caps later in the day. That keeps me up. I dropped down to 1 after day 3 and its working out nice.

Cold Fusion (1-2scoops pre-workout)
Solid Pre-Workout drink that I really enjoy the taste of. Doesnt have that throat burn and funk after tatse that some bring. Doesn't mix up the greatest. A little gritty but since the taste is mild its not an issue IMO. Getting the baby BA tingles about 15minutes after I take it.

Lipo-Burn (4squirts applied after fasted cardio & later in the day)
This I think is working the best. Without pics yet its hard to say but I feel as though my abbs have made a dramatic improvement in the past week. I will also credit my diet and cardio regimen but I have to give a lot of credit to Lipo Burn. I've never used a topical fatburner but this is giving me a great first impression thus far.

Starting Weight:190.0
Current Weight:188.5
Total: -1.5lbs

I'll take measurements 2maro morning and post them up also with some pics

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good my friend lookin good!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Measurements

Here were the measurements after I got home from class at about 10am.

Waist: 33"
Chest: 44"
Arms held straight out to the side, cold,unflexd
Right Bicep:14.5"
Left Bicep: 14.5"
Right Thigh: 24.5"
Left Thigh: 24.25"
3" above knee
Right: ~21"
Left: 21"

Weight after fasted cardio: 192!!!! Maybe I ate a few too many carbs yesterday?? I'll see what my weight is for my workout before I worry.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lower abdomen def shows loss, the slight amount round the belly button and below is obviously diminishing

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer chest workout. I was feeling strong as hell!!! Could it be that I finally rememberd to take 3 Slin before my workout (15min before WMS<---which was 30min preworkout) We'll just have to see.

Incline BB bench
255x6
235x10
195x15

Flat DB Bench (its a DB like motion machine hard to explain)
180x12
200x10
210x8

Fly Machine
10x12
11x8
12x7

Steated Dips (lean forward)
3 sets with stack til failure

Abs
15x12
16x10
15x12
10x20
10x20

Weight:192.5 :think:
-same from this morning, must have been some of H20

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin good DW. Seems to me like lipo did its job!

Ur not the only one in the 190s! Im still at 195! lol Was 180 a week ago. fvckin carbs and water!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin good DW. Seems to me like lipo did its job!

Ur not the only one in the 190s! Im still at 195! lol Was 180 a week ago. fvckin carbs and water!
Not for long! I think I'll be close to 187 by the weekend. Goal was 180-185 for Spring training and Im on target for that. If I get lean enough in the next 4 weeks Maybe I can bulk a little before we leave and get a little extra pop in the bat for dem scouts,lol :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not for long! I think I'll be close to 187 by the weekend. Goal was 180-185 for Spring training and Im on target for that. If I get lean enough in the next 4 weeks Maybe I can bulk a little before we leave and get a little extra pop in the bat for dem scouts,lol :D
Hahah i here ya, i have to cut for my fight but i lost the weight way to quick, was down to 180 in like a week and a half and i have 3 1/2 months! So i figured id just up the carbs a bit and do some cardio and go for more recomp right now! Hell yea get dem scouts uh lookin!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
rascal14 Workout Logs 521
BMW4Life Workout Logs 5
MFTrainz Weight Loss 52
Cycle Logs 26
Anabolics 167