Awards
  • Established
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 208lb
Body Fat: 18%
Goals: recomp - Gain strength and size while losing 5 - 8% body fat
Sports: pimping, gym rat
Body type: Your score is 1.67.
Your body is between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph.

Stack:
M-drol - 10mg first week and 20mg for the rest
Epistane - 20mg throughout
RPM
Leviathan
Reset AD
Milk thistle - week 4 - post cycle therapy
Powerfull

post cycle therapy:
Torimifene Citrate
Inhibit-E

My reasoning in taking EPI and superdrol together is that the epi will prevent any possible gyno issues and will hopefully reduce other sides as well. I realize that the EPI will dry joints so I am adding Incarnate. I know that both will cause lethargy so therefore RPM, Leviathan, and reset AD. I realize the liver strain therefore Milk thistle. Diet will be a strict 40%Carb 40%protien and 20%fat program with a cheat day every 5-7 days. Calories will stay at around 3000 per day.

Training: Russian volume training on bench, free squat, and curls. 5x5 everything else. 1-1.5 hours weight training 4 days per week. 5 days a week Fasted morning cardio 30min

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Day 3....not feeling anything yet... dosing epi 10mg morning and 10mg pre w/o and M-drol 10mg morning. Today is leg day... ITS ON!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. My future plans are to run Epi at high doses with SD pulsed at 20mg 3x a week. Poppy is doing something close to that as well. Good luck man.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. My future plans are to run Epi at high doses with superdrol pulsed at 20mg 3x a week. Poppy is doing something close to that as well. Good luck man.
are you gonna log this bad boy cause id be very interested. youre talkin 20mg of each compound, right?

brywal312, good luck with this. should be a hell of a combo if you can put up with the back/calf pumps:aargh:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
are you gonna log this bad boy cause id be very interested. youre talkin 20mg of each compound, right?

brywal312, good luck with this. should be a hell of a combo if you can put up with the back/calf pumps:aargh:
I will log it when the time comes. 20mg of both-no, more like 30-50 of Epi and 20mg of SD. Dr.D and I were talking about it. He just got done running the same thing for 8 weeks I believe. I will run it only for 5-6weeks.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. My future plans are to run Epi at high doses with superdrol pulsed at 20mg 3x a week. Poppy is doing something close to that as well. Good luck man.
it must bew the popular thing, cause i'm doing it too! 20 of each pre and post pulsed 4X week with the FX/HD/Retain run the whole time!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm likely going to do (as soon as the wife is pregnant) a 20-30 epi / 10-20 superdrol / 50-100 revolt pulse :) Just can't be sure on the amounts till I start ramping it up and see how it feels.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established

YOU ARE NOT KIDDING! - Back pumps today OMG!!!! - Bought some Taurine and will begin drinking a **** ton of water! - workout stats coming in a few...

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Diet totals for today - 3059 calories 73Fat260 carbs 326protein
I weighed in at the gym at 4:15pm at 214lbs
I felt very good in the gym today.
I attribute this more to the RPM and Leviathan than anything else right now.

Today was leg day
Free squat - balls to the floor ( about 10-20 degrees past parallel)
135-8
155-5
175-3
145-8
Leg curl
130-8
140-5
150-3
130-8
seated Leg extension
130-8
140-5
150-3
130-8
Calf press
90-10
140 - 8
155-5
90-8
Plate squat press
6 plates 10
8 plates 7
8 plates +50lbs 5
6 plates 10
Then I did 20 min cardio because I didnt get to the gym this AM.
Felt euphoric in the gym. I had a rediculus amount of energy left after the workout. Sweated MUCH more than usual.
Link to "before" pictures - Picasa Web Albums - Bryan - Workout

I bought one of those pill boxes like old people use so that I can keep really close tabs on my dosing of everything.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Today is back day - I am taking Taurine now so I hope to GOD that the back pumps will not be as bad... Felt pretty good at work today. Had some Chicken for breakfast, Yogurt, CC, and half a protein bar for a snack then chicken, Whey and BCAAs for lunch. For eating all that food I really do not feel extremely full as I though I would. My deadlifts are definately a strong point for me. I am going to try to find my 1 rep max today. I wll DEFINATELY be wearing a belt lol. I am going to start dosing M-drol and EPI at 20mg today.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Today was back day
I was READY to go to the gym because I knew I was going to set a PR on deads.
Diet
Breakfast - Chicken and eggs
Snack - yogurt + CC + half a protien bar
Lunch - Half protien bar + 2 scoops whey + Chicken
Snack - Yogurt + CC
Dinner - Cube steak and potatoes
Totals - 2742 cals 84 fat 275 carb 217 protein
Workout:

Deads:
215- 8
305- 5
355- 1 (PR) - saw stars afterwards...lol
265- 8
20 crunches between each set to ward off back pumps

Lawnmower rows
40- 12
45 - 8
50 - 5
55 - 2
40 - 8

Rows
130- 10
140 - 7
150 - 5
160 - 3
140 -7

Cardio - 20 min elliptical

I felt like a beast after that 355 WHOOHOO! that got some attention lol. THe deads really took alot out of me and I was a little disappointed with the rest of my workout. I hit a second burst of energy while on the elliptical and could have did some more weight but my time had run out and it was time to go. Strangely PWO I weighed in at 217.5. THere is NO WAY this stack is working that fast... I think I need to see where I can lean out my diet a little more.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think I need to see where I can lean out my diet a little more.
Knowing that you have pretty strong endo tendencies...I would say no carbs after like 5-6 o clock....only lean protein and healthy fats.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Knowing that you have pretty strong endo tendencies...I would say no carbs after like 5-6 o clock....only lean protein and healthy fats.
:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:......YES MASTER......:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been doing that too now, pretty much fish or cottage cheese or whey shakes after 5, and the lowest carb versions on the shakes

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
False alarm you guys.... I weight 210 this morning....WTF lol. Thats a 7lb difference from morning to night.... yipes!

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update.... I have been REALLY sick with a virus the past few days. I kept dosing the same for just epi and sd - dropped everything else temporarily. Going back to the gym tomorrow. It will be leg day. I have lost about 3 pounds as a result of the virus and am noticibly leaner. Really looking forward to some more morning fasted cardio sessions.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Leg day today was AWESOME... endurance kind of sucked because of not getting enough protein/carbs in my system while was sick. My max free squat has exploded to 275x3! and my squat press went to 10 plates-450lb. Aggression is really high and really nice. I kicked the **** out of my sisters dog yesterday....ladies, dont side with the dog..he is an ******* and has bitten innocent 4 people unprovoked... he could use a kick or two, it may straighten him out... that little *****....suits my sister well though... they have alot in common...hmm.. them and my ex...lol

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Leg day today was AWESOME... endurance kind of sucked because of not getting enough protein/carbs in my system while was sick. My max free squat has exploded to 275x3! and my squat press went to 10 plates-450lb. Aggression is really high and really nice. I kicked the **** out of my sisters dog yesterday....ladies, dont side with the dog..he is an ******* and has bitten innocent 4 people unprovoked... he could use a kick or two, it may straighten him out... that little *****....suits my sister well though... they have alot in common...hmm.. them and my ex...lol
10 plates plus the bar is 495. Is that what you meant? Either way, that's a pretty kick *ss lift.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
10 plates plus the bar is 495. Is that what you meant? Either way, that's a pretty kick *ss lift.
nah bro its a machine-no bar lol... the 275 was my regular squat aka vertical balls to the floor- the machine is kind of a strange squat like motion but a bit more natural - it is called a squat press. Its not like the ones where you are locked in and the weight goes to your shoulders. The weight goes through your legs to your lower back. the seat is like a incline wiht grips up under the seat.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yeah we have that at my gym, but ive never used it

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Its good especially if you want to go to failure because you wont mess yourself up evel it you let it go....
Yeah for sure....i wasnt talking bad bout it, just never used it. It would be great for that for sure.

Im watching this log, know a few friend who want to run the same thing

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for sure....i wasnt talking bad bout it, just never used it. It would be great for that for sure.

Im watching this log, know a few friend who want to run the same thing
It has really been good to me so far... Now that I feel pretty solid about the results I could get from this if I use it as a mass gainer I am going to start cutting calories pretty low. I want to drop about 10 more pounds to get in the 12-15% BF range where I want to be. My PCT seems to be perfectly timed to when the likelyhood of me getting "there" with my new girlfriend will occur. If the things I have been hearing about toremifene are correct the boys will be quite prepared to have a good time :) bah....I'll be taking an aspire anyways....gotta make an impression...haha impression lol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
It has really been good to me so far... Now that I feel pretty solid about the results I could get from this if I use it as a mass gainer I am going to start cutting calories pretty low. I want to drop about 10 more pounds to get in the 12-15% BF range where I want to be. My post cycle therapy seems to be perfectly timed to when the likelyhood of me getting "there" with my new girlfriend will occur. If the things I have been hearing about toremifene are correct the boys will be quite prepared to have a good time :) bah....I'll be taking an aspire anyways....gotta make an impression...haha impression lol
haha, thanks for the feedback on the stack for sure, and be careful with that Aspire for your first time having sex with her, Dont wanna set the bar too high!!..hahaa

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
haha, thanks for the feedback on the stack for sure, and be careful with that Aspire for your first time having sex with her, Dont wanna set the bar too high!!..hahaa
haha! from what she tells me of past experiences....i dont think it will hurt (it may) to raise the "bar" so to speak. definately will have to "up" my "game". may need to dose some other stuff like some ECA like im doing cardio because this girl is a 100x freak!

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
nah bro its a machine-no bar lol... the 275 was my regular squat aka vertical balls to the floor- the machine is kind of a strange squat like motion but a bit more natural - it is called a squat press. Its not like the ones where you are locked in and the weight goes to your shoulders. The weight goes through your legs to your lower back. the seat is like a incline wiht grips up under the seat.
Ah, gotcha!

:gas:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
haha! from what she tells me of past experiences....i dont think it will hurt (it may) to raise the "bar" so to speak. definately will have to "up" my "game". may need to dose some other stuff like some ECA like im doing cardio because this girl is a 100x freak!
I find tribulus to be VERY helpful in the sack. Mega dosed, of course. When you stay hard after getting off, you know you've hit the sweetspot! :hammer: :hammer:

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interesting stack. I may try it myself. Just ordered a bottle of the Epi & have an old bottle of the SNS Superdrol in my stash. May pulse the SD & take the Epi every day..

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Ive been killer busy trying to get an apartment and with college starting back... Ive made very nice gains so far in all my lifts and am very satisfied with this combo... still running epistane and superdrol both at 20mg each. I LOVE the agression! WOW! I feel so freaking powerful in the gym. Especially doing close grip bench. It is kind of making me an ******* driver though... hehe. I am making PRs left and right so many that it would be pointless to list them all. I killed my back last week doing deads so I am going to lay off them for a few weeks untill my back stops hurting. It did not seem like a dislocation or any thing of the sort...more like a good solid sprain or pull. The only negative side effects I have encountered so far are majorly increased appetite and back pumps. I am taking a ton of taurine and drinking a huge amount of water but they are still giving me trouble especially on back and leg days but also during cardio. I have jumped in weight to 220 at times and am currently holding pretty steady at 117-118. Seeing as how I am moving out I am thinking after post cycle therapy and a month or so off I am going to jump to something stronger...maybe even injectable ... we shall see. I am looking forward to moving out as it will force me to keep my diet super clean and will keep me away from my parents AWESOME cooking....

The main thing I want to say is NO SIDE EFFECTS....so far besides those darn annoying back pumps. I am getting shutdown I can tell. My girlfriend has been giving me a hard time about my "acorns". Libido has not dropped at all. If anything it has gone up. Overall very satisfied. I will be giving updates on my lifts today(leg day) and tommorow(back day)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
EPI + SD + PP + Halo + TRN and if you're really feeling froggy M1T.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hahhaaa..
i'd run it.
not so sure that i'd run m1t with it.
my liver is strong on plow

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
haha....wash it all down with some vodka and tylenol...lol

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks real solid. I am planning on running the same within another 1.5 months. Curious to see the end results. I was thinking of running them MDrol for 1 month then Epi the month right after. Maybe together will work better

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow. i totally missed this one. sorry bout that homie, good cycle so far.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
I am so freaking happy I am moving out! I will finally be able to keep my diet super clean - aka none of my parents AWESOME cooking that is FULL of fat lol. Tuna, egg whites, and chicken breasts fo me!

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Probably wheat bread. Im not really worried too much about getting enough carbs... I eat WAAAY too many right now. I LOVE foods high in carbs and the issue will be more about getting enough protien. I am going to set up almost exactly 40-40-20 trying to keep the carbs and fats early in the day and pre workout. It is going to be so much easier....wow

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Leg workout yesterday consisted of 135lb squats very fast for about 10 minutes untill failure. Also did some arm work pressing that 135lb weight against the wall. Cardio was nice and lasted about 45 minutes. about 100 pushups and crunches about the same. -those that didnt catch on....freaking in the new apartment....g/f wouldnt let me go long enough to go work out...

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ive been killer busy trying to get an apartment and with college starting back... Ive made very nice gains so far in all my lifts and am very satisfied with this combo... still running epistane and superdrol both at 20mg each. I LOVE the agression! WOW! I feel so freaking powerful in the gym. Especially doing close grip bench. It is kind of making me an ******* driver though... hehe. I am making PRs left and right so many that it would be pointless to list them all. I killed my back last week doing deads so I am going to lay off them for a few weeks untill my back stops hurting. It did not seem like a dislocation or any thing of the sort...more like a good solid sprain or pull. The only negative side effects I have encountered so far are majorly increased appetite and back pumps. I am taking a ton of taurine and drinking a huge amount of water but they are still giving me trouble especially on back and leg days but also during cardio. I have jumped in weight to 220 at times and am currently holding pretty steady at 117-118. Seeing as how I am moving out I am thinking after post cycle therapy and a month or so off I am going to jump to something stronger...maybe even injectable ... we shall see. I am looking forward to moving out as it will force me to keep my diet super clean and will keep me away from my parents AWESOME cooking....

The main thing I want to say is NO SIDE EFFECTS....so far besides those darn annoying back pumps. I am getting shutdown I can tell. My girlfriend has been giving me a hard time about my "acorns". Libido has not dropped at all. If anything it has gone up. Overall very satisfied. I will be giving updates on my lifts today(leg day) and tommorow(back day)
This was exactly my experience with SD... Stuff was AMAZING for strength, my bench hit 320 and I was weighing in at 180, but the back pumps were unbearable... Maybe pulsing the sd along with another compound ran at full strength is the way to go...

I really like this idea, and am glad I found this log... I'm going to have to think long and hard about running either a 5 week epi / M-Drol pulse, or a sdng / trisorbagen / massfx cycle here in the next month...
Either way I'll keep my eyes on this.

thatoneguy

thatoneguy

Awards
i thought it wasnt smart to run two methyls at once?

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Pulsing one of them drastically reduces the sides you experience from the substance...

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Just about finished with post cycle therapy- one week left to go. Weight went up to 223 but stayed the same bf%. I have made quite noticable gains with no residual sides. The torimifene worked GREAT, the "boys" are back and bigger than they were even before the cycle. Pretty much the only thing that got on my nerves about this cycle were the back pumps. That could probably be attributed to me underdosing the taurine I was taking and also not drinking enough water. Also, I have been reading that it is a good idea to take potassium. As soon as PCT is over I am going to run a clen/keto/t3 stack to try to knock off some bf%. I was thinking about getting some lipo-y and running the clen transdermal but I just cannot put myself to shaving my chest and stomach again. I broke out horribly the last time and had to shave practically every day to keep it from itching. Overall I greatly reccomend this (sd+epi) cycle to anyone looking to lean bulk!