PheraPLEX Log

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

I tried out the Phera-plex / Superdrol mix you were using for 6 days. I went with 5 mg Phera-plex and 3.3 mg Superdrol in the morning. 10 mg Phera-plex in the evening. This has totally different feel from Phera-plex or Superdrol. It also is different from 10 mg Superdrol in the morning and 10 mg Phera-flex at night (This combo didn't work well for me). Seemed very edgy to me and very anabolic. With my triple A type personality edgy isn't necessarily good. Phera-plex is like a Tranquilizer to me, which is very good. Sorry, but I'm on a recomp so gain data would only confuse people.

I dropped back 20mgs Phera-plex when I went on Oratrophin. I have had trouble keeping my blood sugar up when being on Superdrol and Oratrophin at the same time in the past.

I may try full split of 7.5 mg Phera-plex and 1.66 mg of Superdrol twice a day at some time in the future.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Phew! I read this whole log. Great stuff man. I can't wait until i've been training hard enough and long enough to start hitting some more of these complex/hardcore supps. But damnit I want to see some pics! Don't tease me!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

248.5lbs

Day 46

Gaining Weight in post cycle therapy?! Haha! And all i can say is my jeans were tight at the end of cycle are now loose loose loose again. So my waist is getting smaller.

Arms

Barbell Bicep Curl: 165 x 6, x 6, 175 x 2 + 135 x 6

Lying Extension: 165 x 5, x 6, x 4

Dumbell Curl: 75 x 4, 65 x 6

Close Grip Press: 205 x 6
    Tricep Pulldown: 190 x 6

Incline Dumbell Curl: 60 x 6

Overhead Extension: 55 x 10
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Lets see some pics!
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Pre-Cycle, before i went into hospital where it all went to hell. This is at 212lbs, after hospital was a fat 230 on cortisol/prednisone/and you name it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Answers

20 minutes from...tomorrow? P
  7. Registered User
    Answers

During
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Yesterday after 1.5 weeks PCT!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

So that is what doing 45 pound side laterals do to your shoulders. Damn!
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Inspiring Bro! Have been following for a few weeks. Outstanding work in the gym and much thanks for the GREAT log.

I'm on day 8 of standalone PP cycle (first timer). Lovin' it BIGTIME but certainly won't expect gains like yours!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Talking

hi all i started pp cycle and was gonna keep it like this---

week 1 10 mg

week 2 20 mg

week 3 20 mg

week 4 30 mg

of course im doin all the liver/mp/chol supports too

is it ok to just do 3 weeks of this cycle as im thinking of stopping after the 3rd week. Sides have been non existant so alls working well. I just thinking that maybe 3 weeks could be ok or am i screwing myself by stopping short? Thanks !!:good:
  12. Registered User
    Answers

247lbs

Day 47

Doing three weeks is a great idea. Most gains in weeks 2-3

Legs

Probably the best leg workout ever. Less weight but powerlifting low and deep and stretch in the muscles

Squats: 425 x 7, x 6, x 5
    Straight Leg Deadlift: 225 x 4, x 4, 275 x 4
    Leg Press: 10 plates a side x 8
    Leg Curl: 195 x 14
    Reverse Standing Curl: 45 x 6
  13. Banned
    Answers

any of you had problems with heart palpitations?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Cool

no thank god i havent had any heart palpitations !!

this is my first time using this stuff and i was very sceptical at first but i figured give it a shot as long as i had all the supporting supps in place. I started the milk thistle/hawthorne berry/coq10 about 7 days before also.

Definitely this PP stuff works !!!

Im on 2nd week right now and its just been awesome. Been very focused and overall feeling has been great so far (2nd week). I think im gonna do just 3 weeks then do a pct. Even if i do 4 weeks i aint gonna go more than 30mgs cause it looks as if people gets problems when dosages go high.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by poppydogg

this is my first time using this stuff and i was very sceptical at first but i figured give it a shot as long as i had all the supporting supps in place. I started the milk thistle/hawthorne berry/coq10 about 7 days before also.

Im on 2nd week right now and its just been awesome. Been very focused and overall feeling has been great so far (2nd week). I think im gonna do just 3 weeks then do a post cycle therapy. Even if i do 4 weeks i aint gonna go more than 30mgs cause it looks as if people gets problems when dosages go high.
    Unless you weigh about 300 lbs then 30 mgs is too high.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I'm on 2nd week right now and its just been awesome. Been very focused and overall feeling has been great so far (2nd week). I think im gonna do just 3 weeks then do a post cycle therapy. Even if i do 4 weeks i aint gonna go more than 30mgs cause it looks as if people gets problems when dosages go high.
    No hear palpitations for me either. Like poppydogg, 1st time for me and I'm on day 10 of PP standalone. I started supps 2-3 weekd before cycle. All is AWESOME! For me I really began feeling it around days 5-7. Along with this did come some sort of weird feeling in my upper abdomen/lower chest. I was concerned about it being heart but it has subsided, not gone away, and my BP keeps reading excellent. I have heard of some people having heart palpatations while on PP.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Thumbs up

yes i did hear of some heart palp problems and even chest pains. Whats your cycle gonna be like? Im debating whether to do 4 weeks or just 3 @ 10/20/20. Dunno yet. Or maybe 10/20/30. Im in my second week right now. My weight is around 240 so im not sure if the 30 mg is too much or not.
    Otherwise its been great so far with no sides.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

yes i did hear of some heart palp problems and even chest pains. Whats your cycle gonna be like? Im debating whether to do 4 weeks or just 3 @ 10/20/20. Dunno yet. Or maybe 10/20/30. Im in my second week right now. My weight is around 240 so im not sure if the 30 mg is too much or not.
    I was planning on 10/20/20/20 or 30 based on how 20 was working. BTW I'm only 185, not a beast like you... Now I'm thinking I should stop after the third week and skip the 20-30mg 4th week altogether.

I guess, however, I'm also thinking that I'm in this thing/cycle, will be doing PCT anyway, I'm not stacking anything after this, might as well try to optimize my gains and go for the 4th week. I have read some people saying they wish they would've gone for a 5th week but others advising to go ahead and stop after 3. I'm leaning towards doing the 4th week.

FWIW at your size I wouldn't be afraid to go for 30mg if you go for a 4th week or if you aren't making gains on 20mg. Looks like Fitzer opened and recapped pills. Have you considered that?

Anyway, I'm with you, LOVIN' the 20mg right now and planning on sticking with it unless something changes.
  19. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

i feel that 10mg is only needed for about the first 3-5 days but i have not ran a PP cycle yet so what do i know? I mean why run a whole week at 10mg when you are going to get suppressed anyway just start the gains quicker with 20mg. I have brought this up before only to be argued with but im probably wrong anyway....just my opinion.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Cool

whats fitzer? dunno about that one with recapping

Yea i might do the 4th week at 30 mgs possibly. So then itll be 10/20/20/30 .... What are u gonna take for the pct? I hear all mixed supps people are taking.
  21. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump
    i feel that 10mg is only needed for about the first 3-5 days but i have not ran a PP cycle yet so what do i know? I mean why run a whole week at 10mg when you are going to get suppressed anyway just start the gains quicker with 20mg. I have brought this up before only to be argued with but im probably wrong anyway....just my opinion.
    yea i agree with you, im gonna be doing a cycle in the near future, probubly for a winter bulker and im just gonna do 20,20,20,20
    4 weeks should be fine.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Sorry...I meant Fritzer.. and he has a PP log that has been going on for awhile. As for PCT, I was planning on Nolva and Retain (and some other stuff such as Fenu, DHEA, regular supports, etc.)

I'm thinking about all of the different PCT plans/options I see. Considering one of the options below. Of course this list isn't as long as it could be. BTW, I have Retain and Nolva on hand, considering adding Rebound, ActivaTe, other stuff. Cycle is gettin' expensive...(should I say MORE expensive )

A) Nolva, Rebound
    B) Nolva, Rebound, Retain
    C) Nolva, Retain
    D) Nolva, Rebound, ActivaTe
    E) Rebound, Retain, (Nolva on hand and use only if necessary)
    F) Rebound, ActivaTe (Nolva on hand and use only if necessary)

I have heard/read much about not needing Rebound for PCT due to an already depleted estrogen environment but still see it in many plans.

I like gogo's idea of doing 4 weeks of 20mg/ed. Might try that next time through.
  23. Banned
    Answers

I've been taking PP for 8 days now. I've had nothing good happen yet, no size or strength increase.
    Days 1-4 (20mg)each day
    Days 5-6 (30mg) each day
    Days 7-8 (20mg) each day
    I've never done a cycle of anything before. First timer.
    150-155 lbs (weight has always flucuated)
    155 before bed 150 in the morning
    5ft 7in lots of extra body fat
    been lifting for 5 years
    been serious 9 months
  24. Banned
    Answers

i know that's all really high and crazy but nothing is happening. maybe i got ripped off, who knows. but i did have some heart palpitations when i was taking 30mg so i dropped back to 20mg.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AndroAnarchy
    i know that's all really high and crazy but nothing is happening. maybe i got ripped off, who knows. but i did have some heart palpitations when i was taking 30mg so i dropped back to 20mg.
    Usualy people start to see the stuff kickin in after the first week anyways, but at 150 pounds, are you sure your diets in check dude? No offense but you need to eat like its going out of style. Especially while "ON" .

Quote Originally Posted by rocknroll
    A) Nolva, Rebound
    B) Nolva, Rebound, Retain
    C) Nolva, Retain
    D) Nolva, Rebound, ActivaTe
    E) Rebound, Retain, (Nolva on hand and use only if necessary)
    F) Rebound, ActivaTe (Nolva on hand and use only if necessary)
    I think using Nolva and Rebound is a little bit of an overkill for a pp cycle bro, imo i would just go with the nolva , retain ect but no Rebound. go with 40,40,20,20 with the nolvadex
  26. Registered User
    Answers

247lbs

Day 48

Back

Weights dropped a bit but not from lack of strength. Left bicep feels obliterated and maybe ripped... nothing serious just affected today

Very tired today and just one of those days as they say

Pullups (self): x 7, x 6, x 5, x 4
    Pulldown: 200 x 8

TBar: 5plates x 6
    Bent Over Rows: 255 x 6, x 5
    Seated Row: 300 x 6

Shrug: 315 x 10
    Shrug DB: 120 x 8

Deadlift: 135 x 5, 225 x 5, 315 x 5, 365 x 5
  27. Registered User
    Answers

yea better to play it safe andro

I think the stuff works. Maybe i got lucky on it but its been pretty good so far.i just Hope it stays same !
  28. Registered User
    Answers

25 mgs max. 30 is too much.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

I was planning on 10/20/20/20 or 30 based on how 20 was working. BTW I'm only 185, not a beast like you... Now I'm thinking I should stop after the third week and skip the 20-30mg 4th week altogether.

I guess, however, I'm also thinking that I'm in this thing/cycle, will be doing post cycle therapy anyway, I'm not stacking anything after this, might as well try to optimize my gains and go for the 4th week. I have read some people saying they wish they would've gone for a 5th week but others advising to go ahead and stop after 3. I'm leaning towards doing the 4th week.

FWIW at your size I wouldn't be afraid to go for 30mg if you go for a 4th week or if you aren't making gains on 20mg. Looks like Fitzer opened and recapped pills. Have you considered that?

Anyway, I'm with you, LOVIN' the 20mg right now and planning on sticking with it unless something changes.
    Don't go over 20 mgs.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

15 mgs max for your weight. If you are not gaining weight then you are not eating enough. You should gain fat if nothing else. Are you getting enough protien and do you have it timed so it available in your body 24 hrs a day?
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf
    Don't go over 20 mgs.
    Cool. Will stay at 20mg. (It'll be hard b/c I know I will want to be greedy...but I will keep it at 20mg. especially due to my size at only 185.)

Would you advise 3 weeks or 4 weeks?
  32. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

3 weeks has been said to be good because supposidly after 3 weeks gains taper down, but i feel if you are going to spend money on PCT and run a cycle anyway then just go for 4 weeks
  33. Registered User
    Answers

I also wanted to ask you bout your diet and work out regimine because if i remembe correctly your like 5ft 7 and 150lbs with over 20% body fat right? Those numbers all seem like your diet and work out is off. I mean i'm by no means huge but right now i'm 5ft 1 approx 150lbs and under 15% bf so we are the same weight and your 6 inches taller than me with a higher bf%
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fritzer
    233.5lbs

Day 12

Half a pound up after foodpoisining...stomachstill upset today. I cant eat well but i am trying my best. Haha, i counted my calories two days ago and i was over 9000 CALORIES...

My usual diet must be around 6000+ this is crazy, i have no idea how some people only eat 4500.
    Because I weight 40 lbs less than you, thats how.
  35. Registered User
    Answers

any of you had problems with heart palpitations?
    I did with superdrol, even at 10mg for my first cycle. I am currently on day 12 of my second sd cycle and I am running 15mg and haven't noticed a single side. I think I wasn't drinking enough water.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup
    I also wanted to ask you bout your diet and work out regimine because if i remembe correctly your like 5ft 7 and 150lbs with over 20% body fat right? Those numbers all seem like your diet and work out is off. I mean i'm by no means huge but right now i'm 5ft 1 approx 150lbs and under 15% bf so we are the same weight and your 6 inches taller than me with a higher bf%
    I agree, seems as though his diet is way out of whack. If he could post his diet and workout regime in another thread maybe we could help him out.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Cool. Will stay at 20mg. (It'll be hard b/c I know I will want to be greedy...but I will keep it at 20mg. especially due to my size at only 185.)

Would you advise 3 weeks or 4 weeks?
    Go for a 4 weeker... Superdrol is what people seem to say that the gains usualy taper off after 3 weeks, but it kicks in alot faster than pp. I think 4 weeks us optimum for pp imo.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

247lbs

Day 49

Actually now you weigh at least 50lbs less than me

An update my waist is still etiing thinner and thinner. Weight has held steady so this is awesome

Shoulders

Another way too late workout and another tired day. Next week will be early workout and i can feel it will be awesome.

Dumbell Press: 100 x 6, x 5
    Military Press: 185 x 3, 195 x 3, 205 x 2
    Standing Press: 185 x 2, 205 x 2

Side Laterals: 50 x 8, 55 x 6
    Rear Laterals: 40 x 8, machine 15 x 14
  39. Banned
    Answers

i'm taking a phera knock off and it took a long time to start working. i "think" it just started to work and it's day 9.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

I am in the middle of my second week of pp alone and gains have been good so far. Is the 3 rd week supposed to be the best for everyone?:good:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Careful with that AX! Pheraplex Log
    By celc5 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 269
    Last Post: 03-06-2008, 08:38 AM
  2. Careful with that AX! Pheraplex Log
    By celc5 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 03:28 PM
  3. TRX250R's Pheraplex Standalone Log
    By TRX250R in forum Supplement Logs