MAN PR XT+Nolvadren xt lean me out, dry me up and pr log (unspon)

Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. 3/21/13

    -DAY 12-

    Macros

    F-67
    C-213
    P-190
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    3/21/13

    -DAY 12-

    Macros

    F-67
    C-213
    P-190
    Don't those carbs feel good?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Ya its refridgerated, in a blue and white carton. I find it by the milk, but in the lactose free group
    tomorrow is grocery day!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Don't those carbs feel good?
    Ohsogood
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    tomorrow is grocery day!!!
    You to huh? Lol feel like grocery day is everyday!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Ohsogood

    You to huh? Lol feel like grocery day is everyday!

    lol....i try to limit them!!! if i go to the grocery store hungry, i am asking for trouble!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol....i try to limit them!!! if i go to the grocery store hungry, i am asking for trouble!!!
    You heard that radio commercial? Never go to a grocery store when your hungry!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You heard that radio commercial? Never go to a grocery store when your hungry!
    george carlin....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Thanks boss. I did three "cycles" (blast/cruise) of DC and liked it.. gained 11lbs, all of it wasnt clean but still. Ive been contemplating on revisiting dc...
    still solid gains though, might be something to consider revisiting lol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.****************/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  9. Post workout meal

    Will update my leg sesh later... new pr? Heres a hint, YES.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Post workout meal

    Will update my leg sesh later... new pr? Heres a hint, YES.
    Stop teasing me with all this PR talk!!

  11. I got a couple tonight too (but I'm on) so you better show us what you got! This is like a soap opera; always waitin' for the juicy stuff to be revealed

    My crystal ball is telling me you decimated the squatrack - am I correct?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I got a couple tonight too (but I'm on) so you better show us what you got! This is like a soap opera; always waitin' for the juicy stuff to be revealed

    My crystal ball is telling me you decimated the squatrack - am I correct?
    Correct you are sir.

    ---------------------------

    Squats- 135x10 205x8 225x8 265x6 285x5 pr suckas
    Hack squats (lb per side)- 35x10 45x10 55x10 65x10 (TUT)
    superset with bb ham- barx10 5x10x3
    Lying leg curl- 30x10 35x10 40x8+4 40x7+10 (rest/pause)
    Superset with leg ext -70x14 80x12+6 80x11+4 (rest/pause)
    *hit various calf and ab exercises.

    Next leg session im going for hypertrophy work 12-15 reps per set/straight sets. CNS is feelin taxed.

    I should be hittin some chesticules and bis today... after i run a few errands with the wifey.

    * side note- watched hitchcock lastnight, pretty humerous (dry humor) and it was pretty freakin good. But, i like anthony micheal hopkins (sir- if you want since he was knighted)
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. BOOM! Suckas don't know how to deal with it!

    Gonna be under 3 plates/side by the end of this Nolvedren+PR man, nice work.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    BOOM! Suckas don't know how to deal with it!

    Gonna be under 3 plates/side by the end of this Nolvedren+PR man, nice work.
    My boys got that no problem!! He needs me there spotting him!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    BOOM! Suckas don't know how to deal with it!

    Gonna be under 3 plates/side by the end of this Nolvedren+PR man, nice work.
    Thanks boss
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    My boys got that no problem!! He needs me there spotting him!!
    Yessir!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Edit
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Today was a good day. Went in an hit thee ol' moobs with a lil bicep action. Got some footage and some noodz for you gheys.

    Db bench- 55x8 65x8 75x8 80x8 pr aye-gain
    Incline bench- 115x10 135x10 155x8 175x6 drop set 115x9
    Standing w/arms 90 pec deck- 60x12 70x10 60x12 (TUT/Contraction)
    Wide iso chest press (lb per side) 45x10 80x8 90x10x2
    Bb curl- barx15 65x10 95x10 drop set barx11
    Pinwheel curl- 30x8 35x10x3
    Db preacher- 15x12 20x10 25x10

    Heres some footage...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSK...e_gdata_player it was my last set (80x8) little bit of a struggle on my last rep

    And the noodz...
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Today was a good day. Went in an hit thee ol' moobs with a lil bicep action. Got some footage and some noodz for you gheys.

    Db bench- 55x8 65x8 75x8 80x8 pr aye-gain
    Incline bench- 115x10 135x10 155x8 175x6 drop set 115x9
    Standing w/arms 90 pec deck- 60x12 70x10 60x12 (TUT/Contraction)
    Wide iso chest press (lb per side) 45x10 80x8 90x10x2
    Bb curl- barx15 65x10 95x10 drop set barx11
    Pinwheel curl- 30x8 35x10x3
    Db preacher- 15x12 20x10 25x10

    Heres some footage...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSK...e_gdata_player it was my last set (80x8) little bit of a struggle on my last rep

    And the noodz...
    Nice work tyga!!! I knew you would love this run I've had great results with the same compounds!! Oh and I those guns would be illegal here in jersey!!! Lol

  19. You use this MAN stack too Caz?

    And dang Tyga, bis and chest look genuinely impressive. Wish I was so lean and tight looking!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Ya its refridgerated, in a blue and white carton. I find it by the milk, but in the lactose free group
    couldn't find any carbmaster milk, but i picked up some carbmaster yogurt-damned good!!! got some of those habenero/bbq almonds too-good stuff!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Nice work tyga!!! I knew you would love this run I've had great results with the same compounds!! Oh and I those guns would be illegal here in jersey!!! Lol
    Good thing i got the permit to carry :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You use this MAN stack too Caz?

    And dang Tyga, bis and chest look genuinely impressive. Wish I was so lean and tight looking!
    Thanks hyde. Think caz used anabeta and compound 20
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    couldn't find any carbmaster milk, but i picked up some carbmaster yogurt-damned good!!! got some of those habenero/bbq almonds too-good stuff!!!
    Favorite carbmaster yogurt ive ate; cinnamonbun, banana cream pie, the chocolate one with cherry pieces in it and the pina colada. If you like those, youd love you some vanilla carbmaster milk!

    The chili and lime a good too, habanero bbq being my favorite though. Could eat the hole freakin tub...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    You use this MAN stack too Caz?
    No but I've run anabeta, C20, and erase multiple times in between PH cycles...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    The chili and lime a good too, habanero bbq being my favorite though. Could eat the hole freakin tub...
    ^already done that, it was a good time lol
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.****************/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

  24. 5oz 93/7 ground turkey
    Green, red, orange bell peppers and onion sauteed in cocnut oil
    Wheat kaiser roll
    1 kraft big slice of pepperjack cheese

    Tastes like a philly cheese steak
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  25. Hit back and trap work tonight...

    Random leg shot lol
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PR-XT/Nolvadren-XT Stack question
    By SChasEE in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 06:48 PM
  2. Unsponsored PR-XT / Nolvadren XT / Vanillean log
    By bigla2004 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 02-11-2013, 02:21 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 05:06 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Log in
Log in