MAN PR XT+Nolvadren xt lean me out, dry me up and pr log (unspon)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Actually, after discussing with the wifey im not going another 28 days on prxt and nxt. Heres the reason; ive been constantly on either designers, testboosters, serms, sarms, ai's of some sort. Im going to stop everything with the exception of my protein, creatine mono and my kwick karb. Give my body a break... then jump on some peps :D

Ipamorelin - 100mcg morning and night, 200mcg post workout
Cjc 1295 w/dac- 2.5mg once a week pre bed (monday nights)

Hello GH my name is billy :)
Good idea taking a break brother! I wish i knew the compounds your speaking of but I'm not informed on peps!! Looks like ill be doing some research.. You get my email bud??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good idea taking a break brother! I wish i knew the compounds your speaking of but I'm not informed on peps!! Looks like ill be doing some research.. You get my email bud??
Yes sir. I shot one back at ya good sir

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hit chest and biceps yestarday.

4 sets db bench 10-12 reps
4 sets Incline bench 12 reps
3 sets standing pec deck 12 reps
3 sets incline db fly 12 reps
4 sets bb curl 12 reps
3 sets Db pinwheel curl 12 reps
3 sets db curl 12 reps
2 sets reverse ez curl 12 reps

My chest is stupid sore, biceps are somewhat tender not to bad though. Went to ritzy cafe last night with the wife and ate a kc strip steak and garlic mashed potatoes.. dame good.

Attachments

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ignore that back shot, dk why it loaded.

Theres this amish store about 20 mins outside of town called shirks. They bake all there breads and make 90% of all the items in the store. So, i bought some oatmeal bread and some baking stuff to make oat bran muffins.

Just ate this sandwhich.. there bread is out of this world good. Airy but dense kind of (can this be? Lol) soft amd chewy.. man.

Attachments

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hop on the FST7 bandwagon Tyga! It's awesome!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I hit chest and biceps yestarday.

4 sets db bench 10-12 reps
4 sets Incline bench 12 reps
3 sets standing pec deck 12 reps
3 sets incline db fly 12 reps
4 sets bb curl 12 reps
3 sets Db pinwheel curl 12 reps
3 sets db curl 12 reps
2 sets reverse ez curl 12 reps

My chest is stupid sore, biceps are somewhat tender not to bad though. Went to ritzy cafe last night with the wide and ate a kc strip steak and garlic mashed potatoes.. dame good.
So what's your impression of that workout??

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All the cool kids are doing FST-7....haha I tried it on chest one workout once a while back...holy pump batman. Just sick with agmatine, painful.

I may revisit it if I put the power stuff on hold at some point, it seemed like a great workout to recomp.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All the cool kids are doing FST-7....haha I tried it on chest one workout once a while back...holy pump batman. Just sick with agmatine, painful.

I may revisit it if I put the power stuff on hold at some point, it seemed like a great workout to recomp.
Should we peer pressure you? C'mon, just try it.. just one time.. everyones doing it.

Im going to jump into it eventually. Im kinda "deloading" not taxing the body to hard.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It must be a New Jersey thing I call all my male friends my boys.. Lol Luke I am your father!!!
Lol i no bro. I was just messin with you

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shoulder and tri action tonight. Feeling really good with this stack.. its a shame ite my last week on it :( after my massive carb up yestarday lol i had glycogen store like crazy so i had awesome pumps today.

Started with various scap work.

Db rear fly 4 sets of 12
Db military 3 sets of 12, 1 set of 10
Reverse pec deck 4 sets of twelve
Machine hammer military 4 sets of twelve
Lateral raise 3 sets of 10
Rope tri ext 4 sets of twelve
Reverse grip bench 3 sets of 12, 1 set of 10
Ez bar close grip bench 3 sets of 14

Heres a layout of what ill be eating this week..

Bfast
Turkey sausage
Thick rolled oats
Carbmaster milk

Snack
Kashi bar

Lunch
85g oatmeal bread
Deli meat
Roasted red pepper hummus
Mayo

Intra workout 25g carb

Post workout
Protein
Carbmaster

Post workout meal
56g multigrain tostitos
7oz shredded chicken breast
Shredded lettuce
2oz gordos mild white cheese

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my peps ordered and i decided to go with cjc 1295 without dac instead of with. Ill be pinning 3-4x daily anyhow with the ipam so i just went with cjc w/o dac. Plus its cheaper and a vial will last sixteen days instead of 2 injects with the dac.

Cjc - 100mcg 3-4x daily
Ipam- 250-400mcg pre bed with last cjc pin (just came up with this)
Huperzine a 100mcg 3x daily

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quads/hams/calves and ab work

Squats 135x20 155x20 155x20
Hack squat 35x12 35x12 35x12 (lb per side)
Seated leg curl 105x18 120x15 120x15
Bb ham 45x12 55x12 55x12

Still on kind of a deload, stay here for a two or three week block. Then ill drop back down into the 4-6 rep range again. Feeling good still, pumps were great. Quads were full on blood, any and all striations i had were washed out.

I have i believe six more days with the nxt and prxt.

Be easy gents
God bless

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Banged out the chesticules and the biceps. Had a solid workout. Still on the six caps ed of prxt and two caps nxt in the am, havent had anymore joint issues or discomfort. Strength has stalled somewhat but i have changed rep schemes up.

Db bench 45x12 55x12 65x12 70x12 70x12
Incline bench 135x12 140x12x2 140x11
Db incline crush press 20x12 20x12 25x12 (tut/contraction)
Iso wide bench (lb per side) 90x12 90x12 90x12
Bb curl (lb per side) barx12 barx12 10x12 10x12
Hammer bar curl (lb per side) 10x12 10x12 10x12
High cable curl- 30x12 30x12 30x12

Felt really good consider my macro break down yestarday..
F-133
C-35
P-181

Solid pump, chest and arms were blown up! I counted both bottles of pills and saturday will be man last day of this MAN stack.

On the bright side check it out..
Just waiting on the ghrp 6, ipam and hup a. Then its goin down!

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you discussed going full natty & down to raw essentials for a spell to kinda give the system a reprieve...you gonna run the peps in that time tho?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So you discussed going full natty & down to raw essentials for a spell to kinda give the system a reprieve...you gonna run the peps in that time tho?
Nah, im still going to take a small hiatus before i start the peps.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Banged out the chesticules and the biceps. Had a solid workout. Still on the six caps ed of prxt and two caps nxt in the am, havent had anymore joint issues or discomfort. Strength has stalled somewhat but i have changed rep schemes up.

F-133
C-35
P-181

Solid pump, chest and arms were blown up! I counted both bottles of pills and saturday will be man last day of this MAN stack.

Sweeeeeet. Def interested to see how this goes dude

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Great job on the Log so far! Looking forward to your final thoughts in the next few days

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a very solid back/trap workout. It was unreal. First let me tell you, my wife made these stone ground wheat muffins, holy crack they are good! 103kcal per muffin (didnt add in the white chocolate chips she used because they werent measured, so that is minus them.)

Scap work first

Wide chins (straight bar) 12,12,11
Yates rows - 95x12 95x12 115x12 115x12 (contraction)
Handled straight bar pulldown- 90x12 100x12 110x12 110x12
Deads- 95x12 185x10 185x12
Face pulls- 60x12 60x15 60x15 (contraction)
* various trap exercises.

Now, i havent ran many "natty" stacks, usually its products that i run solo dolo. Test boosters, ai's and things of that sort.. GDAs, you get the idea. But, this by far is my favorite. This log was unsponsored and the first of any MAN products ive use. So take it for what its worth.

Have my final thoughts up sunday funday, yah feel meh?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Had a very solid back/trap workout. It was unreal. First let me tell you, my wife made these stone ground wheat muffins, holy crack they are good! 103kcal per muffin (didnt add in the white chocolate chips she used because they werent measured, so that is minus them.)

Scap work first

Wide chins (straight bar) 12,12,11
Yates rows - 95x12 95x12 115x12 115x12 (contraction)
Handled straight bar pulldown- 90x12 100x12 110x12 110x12
Deads- 95x12 185x10 185x12
Face pulls- 60x12 60x15 60x15 (contraction)
* various trap exercises.

Now, i havent ran many "natty" stacks, usually its products that i run solo dolo. Test boosters, ai's and things of that sort.. GDAs, you get the idea. But, this by far is my favorite. This log was unsponsored and the first of any MAN products ive use. So take it for what its worth.

Have my final thoughts up sunday funday, yah feel meh?
Nice tyga I knew you would love is stack. I add it to every PCT to help keep gains!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice tyga I knew you would love is stack. I add it to every PCT to help keep gains!!
Depending on how these peps treat me, i may not cycle again... if i dont, ill incorporate this stack various times while on the peps. But, if i do cycle again :D better believe this is going to be somewhere in PCT or following just after pct like this one did

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Depending on how these peps treat me, i may not cycle again... if i dont, ill incorporate this stack various times while on the peps. But, if i do cycle again :D better believe this is going to be somewhere in PCT or following just after pct like this one did
Nice! I may be more excited than you to see how those peps treat you. It with be a learning experience for me..

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I may be more excited than you to see how those peps treat you. It with be a learning experience for me..
Same here!!

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
-DAY 18-
OFF

F-143
C-42
P-182

-DAY 19-

Muscle group(s): quads/hams/calves
Squats 3 sets of 20
Donkey calf raise 4 sets of 12
Hack squats 3 sets of 15
Seated leg curl 3 sets of 15
Lying leg curl 3 sets of 12
Stiff legged hams 3 sets of 12
* various ab work

So i got the samples of uncut dewey sent me (id mention him but idk how, plus im doing this via celly). From reading other logs/threads it looks like everyone is liking 2-3 uncut + there regular pre they use. So, i popped 1 uncut (im a small man) my 2 prxt and my scoop of prodigy, rolled my legs/glutes out and headed to the gym. I KNOW the uncut was working because two things happened.
1) 20mins after ingesting everything above i got uber focused after my first set of 20 on squats.
2) my face was beet red, and i had cold sweats and was sweating after the first set. Now, this never happened before when i was just taking my prodigy and prxt pre workout.. so i am positive it was the uncut.

On to the MAN products... ive been using for 19 days now and made quite the stride in recomping! Which i am happy about. This stack is the real deal, but; my diet has been pretty freakin good if i may say so. Eat clean mon-sat and have two (sometimes three) cheat meals on sunday (stay within my calorie allotment though) and have gone up in strength in some exercises and have leaned out. Can't wait to see what i look like after this 56 day run!

I dont know if you all saw, on nutra if you buy a bottle of prxt you get a bottle of nxt for FREE.. hellz yea. Good thing i waited to buy my second bottles lol

Be easy fellas
God bless!
Bought two of them! Just saw this log and im going to enjoy reading through it tomorrow.

I'll be starting my 8 weeks of PR-XT + NolvadrenXt soon!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards

F-133
C-35
P-181

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well this wont be lengthy, since it was unsponsored and done on my time.

MAN PRXT- excellent product. Made across the board strength gains with rep gains as well. Stimulated my appetite after week one, nothing crazy, but enough for me to want to turn this from a recomp/maintence to a +200 kcal lean bulk :D.

MAN nolvadren xt- again, another solid product. Day two i noticed A LOT of urinating, shedding of water weight. Ive used erase before, and didnt have this effect. Had some mild joint discomfort nothing unbearable though.

The combination, in my opinion is the best way to go. I leaned out (4lbs) and i believe a majority of it was around my midsection. I didnt up my cardio, or add in any more extra curricular activities. In the future ill add this little pup to my PCTs (if i cycle again ;) )

If anybody has any questions feel free to ask, via thread or pm me.

Thanks for following and god bless!

Heavyappetite

Heavyappetite

Awards
well this wont be lengthy, since it was unsponsored and done on my time.

MAN PRXT- excellent product. Made across the board strength gains with rep gains as well. Stimulated my appetite after week one, nothing crazy, but enough for me to want to turn this from a recomp/maintence to a +200 kcal lean bulk :D.

MAN nolvadren xt- again, another solid product. Day two i noticed A LOT of urinating, shedding of water weight. Ive used erase before, and didnt have this effect. Had some mild joint discomfort nothing unbearable though.

The combination, in my opinion is the best way to go. I leaned out (4lbs) and i believe a majority of it was around my midsection. I didnt up my cardio, or add in any more extra curricular activities. In the future ill add this little pup to my PCTs (if i cycle again ;) )

If anybody has any questions feel free to ask, via thread or pm me.

Thanks for following and god bless!

Nice log bro... can't wait to get mine going.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nice review tyga glad you enjoyed it. Now on to the real fun!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice review tyga glad you enjoyed it. Now on to the real fun!!!
I know! :D

I gotta pick up a box of slin pins, get my freakin ipam in and its goin down! Lol screw the hiatus :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do i make you guys proud?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do i make you guys proud?
Well, Idk if we SHOULD be proud, but it's kinda what we do - so you got the thumbs up in my book! I mean peps still give the andro receptors a break (at least that's my impression) and allow you to train harder and recover sooner and probably sleep better.

I have yet to take an off-time as long as both my cycle+pct combined, usually it's just 6-8wks lol. I want to break longer this next time but that's easy to say when your at full blast! Not so much when you've been Clark Kent for 2 months already.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, Idk if we SHOULD be proud, but it's kinda what we do - so you got the thumbs up in my book! I mean peps still give the andro receptors a break (at least that's my impression) and allow you to train harder and recover sooner and probably sleep better.

I have yet to take an off-time as long as both my cycle+pct combined, usually it's just 6-8wks lol. I want to break longer this next time but that's easy to say when your at full blast! Not so much when you've been Clark Kent for 2 months already.
Exactly!

Jrayko

Awards
I have a quick question? Ive read that you can take nolvadren during PCT. Is this true and safe?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nolvadren is a very good option for pct; it would be used in place of Erase as they have virtually the same dose of arimistane (Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione), the primary estrogen suppression ingredient in both. Arimistane is a mild natural (non-steroidal) aromatase inhibitor (AI) currently available otc in products like Nolvadren, Erase, Revolution PCT Black, ReBoot, I believe Ironflex Supplements makes one, etc.

Lots of good choices and works great in pct or as a natty booster in off time; lots of ppl sound like they enjoy the Nolvadren. Can't go wrong with any of em.