MAN PR XT+Nolvadren xt lean me out, dry me up and pr log (unspon)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3/21/13

-DAY 12-

Macros

F-67
C-213
P-190

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya its refridgerated, in a blue and white carton. I find it by the milk, but in the lactose free group
tomorrow is grocery day!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ohsogood

You to huh? Lol feel like grocery day is everyday!

lol....i try to limit them!!! if i go to the grocery store hungry, i am asking for trouble!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol....i try to limit them!!! if i go to the grocery store hungry, i am asking for trouble!!!
You heard that radio commercial? Never go to a grocery store when your hungry!

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Thanks boss. I did three "cycles" (blast/cruise) of DC and liked it.. gained 11lbs, all of it wasnt clean but still. Ive been contemplating on revisiting dc...
still solid gains though, might be something to consider revisiting lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a couple tonight too (but I'm on) so you better show us what you got! This is like a soap opera; always waitin' for the juicy stuff to be revealed :fingersx:

My crystal ball is telling me you decimated the squatrack - am I correct?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got a couple tonight too (but I'm on) so you better show us what you got! This is like a soap opera; always waitin' for the juicy stuff to be revealed :fingersx:

My crystal ball is telling me you decimated the squatrack - am I correct?
Correct you are sir.

---------------------------

Squats- 135x10 205x8 225x8 265x6 285x5 pr suckas
Hack squats (lb per side)- 35x10 45x10 55x10 65x10 (TUT)
superset with bb ham- barx10 5x10x3
Lying leg curl- 30x10 35x10 40x8+4 40x7+10 (rest/pause)
Superset with leg ext -70x14 80x12+6 80x11+4 (rest/pause)
*hit various calf and ab exercises.

Next leg session im going for hypertrophy work 12-15 reps per set/straight sets. CNS is feelin taxed.

I should be hittin some chesticules and bis today... after i run a few errands with the wifey.

* side note- watched hitchcock lastnight, pretty humerous (dry humor) and it was pretty freakin good. But, i like anthony micheal hopkins (sir- if you want since he was knighted)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BOOM! Suckas don't know how to deal with it!

Gonna be under 3 plates/side by the end of this Nolvedren+PR man, nice work.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
BOOM! Suckas don't know how to deal with it!

Gonna be under 3 plates/side by the end of this Nolvedren+PR man, nice work.
My boys got that no problem!! He needs me there spotting him!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today was a good day. Went in an hit thee ol' moobs with a lil bicep action. Got some footage and some noodz for you gheys.

Db bench- 55x8 65x8 75x8 80x8 pr aye-gain
Incline bench- 115x10 135x10 155x8 175x6 drop set 115x9
Standing w/arms 90° pec deck- 60x12 70x10 60x12 (TUT/Contraction)
Wide iso chest press (lb per side) 45x10 80x8 90x10x2
Bb curl- barx15 65x10 95x10 drop set barx11
Pinwheel curl- 30x8 35x10x3
Db preacher- 15x12 20x10 25x10

Heres some footage...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSKRfu9W9E&feature=youtube_gdata_player it was my last set (80x8) little bit of a struggle on my last rep

And the noodz...

Attachments

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Today was a good day. Went in an hit thee ol' moobs with a lil bicep action. Got some footage and some noodz for you gheys.

Db bench- 55x8 65x8 75x8 80x8 pr aye-gain
Incline bench- 115x10 135x10 155x8 175x6 drop set 115x9
Standing w/arms 90° pec deck- 60x12 70x10 60x12 (TUT/Contraction)
Wide iso chest press (lb per side) 45x10 80x8 90x10x2
Bb curl- barx15 65x10 95x10 drop set barx11
Pinwheel curl- 30x8 35x10x3
Db preacher- 15x12 20x10 25x10

Heres some footage...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJSKRfu9W9E&feature=youtube_gdata_player it was my last set (80x8) little bit of a struggle on my last rep

And the noodz...
Nice work tyga!!! I knew you would love this run I've had great results with the same compounds!! Oh and I those guns would be illegal here in jersey!!! Lol :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You use this MAN stack too Caz?

And dang Tyga, bis and chest look genuinely impressive. Wish I was so lean and tight looking!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya its refridgerated, in a blue and white carton. I find it by the milk, but in the lactose free group
couldn't find any carbmaster milk, but i picked up some carbmaster yogurt-damned good!!! got some of those habenero/bbq almonds too-good stuff!!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice work tyga!!! I knew you would love this run I've had great results with the same compounds!! Oh and I those guns would be illegal here in jersey!!! Lol :)
Good thing i got the permit to carry :p
You use this MAN stack too Caz?

And dang Tyga, bis and chest look genuinely impressive. Wish I was so lean and tight looking!
Thanks hyde. Think caz used anabeta and compound 20
couldn't find any carbmaster milk, but i picked up some carbmaster yogurt-damned good!!! got some of those habenero/bbq almonds too-good stuff!!!
Favorite carbmaster yogurt ive ate; cinnamonbun, banana cream pie, the chocolate one with cherry pieces in it and the pina colada. If you like those, youd love you some vanilla carbmaster milk!

The chili and lime a good too, habanero bbq being my favorite though. Could eat the hole freakin tub...

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
The chili and lime a good too, habanero bbq being my favorite though. Could eat the hole freakin tub...
^already done that, it was a good time lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5oz 93/7 ground turkey
Green, red, orange bell peppers and onion sauteed in cocnut oil
Wheat kaiser roll
1 kraft big slice of pepperjack cheese :)

Tastes like a philly cheese steak

Attachments

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fashionably late..thought i'd see what all the fuss is about

good eats..cool peeps..snazzy stuff in here

late congrats on the marriage my man! :)
The man, the myth, the legend himself made it. Feel free to critique my meals, workouts and what not snag.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
The man, the myth, the legend himself made it. Feel free to critique my meals, workouts and what not snag.
i mean what can i critique? everything looks damn spot on man
nice physique, food is exquisite..i see you found that swirled rye bread i was using lol :D
only thing i can even frown on is those BD almonds - and not because they aren't good, but because couple months back i bought a slew of them (like 12 cans or something) and went to town one night, ate so many, i was sicker than a dog next day..kinda shy away from those things now myself :eek:

srs - excellent log bro, kudos

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i mean what can i critique? everything looks damn spot on man
nice physique, food is exquisite..i see you found that swirled rye bread i was using lol :D
only thing i can even frown on is those BD almonds - and not because they aren't good, but because couple months back i bought a slew of them (like 12 cans or something) and went to town one night, ate so many, i was sicker than a dog next day..kinda shy away from those things now myself :eek:

srs - excellent log bro, kudos
Stole that pump and rye bread outta your log. I need lose the lower back fat/oblique area. I want to compete in a show next feb/march (2014)

Appreciate the encouragement. Those almonds are more addictive than nicotine, its crazy.

--------

Just pounded my salad. Anybody ever pour to much dressing on? Aggrevates the hell outta me, plus ruined my salad lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-DAY 16-

3/25/13
Macros

F-82
C-202
P-192

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
Stole that pump and rye bread outta your log. I need lose the lower back fat/oblique area. I want to compete in a show next feb/march (2014)

Appreciate the encouragement. Those almonds are more addictive than nicotine, its crazy.

--------

Just pounded my salad. Anybody ever pour to much dressing on? Aggrevates the hell outta me, plus ruined my salad lol
^such a buzz kill, too much dressing = a bad time. I've done it before, and I think we all have haha.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol at the rando leg shot. Never can have too many quad pics! It tells ppl you're more than one of those benchpress & bicep curl kids that use the squat rack for curls :frustrate

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^such a buzz kill, too much dressing = a bad time. I've done it before, and I think we all have haha.
I hate it lol
Lol at the rando leg shot. Never can have too many quad pics! It tells ppl you're more than one of those benchpress & bicep curl kids that use the squat rack for curls :frustrate
When the wheels are big, lets ppl know you mean bidness :)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
plenty of time, wouldn't worry about that yet

rookie mistake :D
too much of any good thing = can be bad

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
^true story

When the wheels are big, lets ppl know you mean bidness :)
big wheels = instant respect from people who actually lift lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
plenty of time, wouldn't worry about that yet
The owner of the gym i workout at use to compete, and he says the same thing... add muscle, peel the fat off later. Minimal fat gain would be best, or start preppin earliar.
big wheels = instant respect from people who actually lift lol
Pow. Nailed it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did shoulder, tri and ab work. Figured i wont fill this entire log up with numbers any more, keep it focused on the products at hand and food consumption.

Ill stick with this three week block of volume/hypertrophy work- little bit of a deload. Ive been quite groggy the last week or so. Figure my cns is taxed and needs a rest.

Anywho, pump was rediculous and my hunger has climbed even moreso than last week. Kinda a beech since im trying to "recom.p" The nolvadren has me peeing like crazy and a tad of joint crunchiness/discomfort.

*side note, the research company i rep for on other boards, started producing peptides :D so, my next cycle and from here on out is going to be quite interdasting.

Take it easy fellas
God bless!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-DAY 17-
3/26/13

F-72
C-219
P-176

-DAY 18-
OFF

Rest day, will lower the carbs and the fats will climb :) (mostly from macadamias and almonds)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Did shoulder, tri and ab work. Figured i wont fill this entire log up with numbers any more, keep it focused on the products at hand and food consumption.

Ill stick with this three week block of volume/hypertrophy work- little bit of a deload. Ive been quite groggy the last week or so. Figure my cns is taxed and needs a rest.

Anywho, pump was rediculous and my hunger has climbed even moreso than last week. Kinda a beech since im trying to "recom.p" The nolvadren has me peeing like crazy and a tad of joint crunchiness/discomfort.

*side note, the research company i rep for on other boards, started producing peptides :D so, my next cycle and from here on out is going to be quite interdasting.

Take it easy fellas
God bless!
The hunger could get annoying when recomping but if you eat the way you do you should be fine but feed it you'll like the results!! Didn't know you repped for a reach chem so peptides huh?? Now I'm interested!! I still have to get on some SARM one day.. Keep at it brother your killing it as usual!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The hunger could get annoying when recomping but if you eat the way you do you should be fine but feed it you'll like the results!! Didn't know you repped for a reach chem so peptides huh?? Now I'm interested!! I still have to get on some SARM one day.. Keep at it brother your killing it as usual!
Thanks senior caz. Yea ive been reppin for them for little over a year now, cant mention them on this board tho.

Peptides will be the only injects i do :( the wifey isnt comfortable with having roids in the home lol

You liking the FST7???

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks senior caz. Yea ive been reppin for them for little over a year now, cant mention them on this board tho.

Peptides will be the only injects i do :( the wifey isnt comfortable with having roids in the home lol

You liking the FST7???
PM me re: this

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

You liking the FST7???
Yeah my wife is a no go on the roids as well!!! Let me tell you FST7 is kicking the crap out of me in a good way!! 2 days and my whole body is sore!! I think it's excellent for a recomp.. if u like PM me your email and ill send u the workout

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah my wife is a no go on the roids as well!!! Let me tell you FST7 is kicking the crap out of me in a good way!! 2 days and my whole body is sore!! I think it's excellent for a recomp.. if u like PM me your email and ill send u the workout
Im thinkin i jump on the wagon with you and monty. Im also contemplating doggcrapp though, had great success with it. Rock and a hard place eh? Lol

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
ppl still do DC? :D
been a long while since i ran that one..did like it tho

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Im thinkin i jump on the wagon with you and monty. Im also contemplating doggcrapp though, had great success with it. Rock and a hard place eh? Lol
So many choices so little time!! Lol my offer still stands I took some time and laid out a nice 4 day split.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ppl still do DC? :D
been a long while since i ran that one..did like it tho
I think i just like the "myofascial/deep" stretching aspect of it really. I foam roll religiously already tho
So many choices so little time!! Lol my offer still stands I took some time and laid out a nice 4 day split.
Pm comin yer way

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-DAY 18-
OFF

F-143
C-42
P-182

-DAY 19-

Muscle group(s): quads/hams/calves
Squats 3 sets of 20
Donkey calf raise 4 sets of 12
Hack squats 3 sets of 15
Seated leg curl 3 sets of 15
Lying leg curl 3 sets of 12
Stiff legged hams 3 sets of 12
* various ab work

So i got the samples of uncut dewey sent me (id mention him but idk how, plus im doing this via celly). From reading other logs/threads it looks like everyone is liking 2-3 uncut + there regular pre they use. So, i popped 1 uncut (im a small man) my 2 prxt and my scoop of prodigy, rolled my legs/glutes out and headed to the gym. I KNOW the uncut was working because two things happened.
1) 20mins after ingesting everything above i got uber focused after my first set of 20 on squats.
2) my face was beet red, and i had cold sweats and was sweating after the first set. Now, this never happened before when i was just taking my prodigy and prxt pre workout.. so i am positive it was the uncut.

On to the MAN products... ive been using for 19 days now and made quite the stride in recomping! Which i am happy about. This stack is the real deal, but; my diet has been pretty freakin good if i may say so. Eat clean mon-sat and have two (sometimes three) cheat meals on sunday (stay within my calorie allotment though) and have gone up in strength in some exercises and have leaned out. Can't wait to see what i look like after this 56 day run!

I dont know if you all saw, on nutra if you buy a bottle of prxt you get a bottle of nxt for FREE.. hellz yea. Good thing i waited to buy my second bottles lol

Be easy fellas
God bless!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Idk if I'll buy. Not gonna get a better deal than that, 50 bux for a month of PR plus a bottle of Erase with all the bells and whistles attached. I just dropped 180 for my RC needs 3 days ago and 180 ystrday to restock my proteins for a couple months with a 10% off coupon from bb.com. F my wallet. Really want to grab a couple PR and maybe some max pumps or a few 550xd for later but I got bills son!

Jelly bro, and glad its going so awesome paired with your diet and hard work!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually, after discussing with the wifey im not going another 28 days on prxt and nxt. Heres the reason; ive been constantly on either designers, testboosters, serms, sarms, ai's of some sort. Im going to stop everything with the exception of my protein, creatine mono and my kwick karb. Give my body a break... then jump on some peps :D

Ipamorelin - 100mcg morning and night, 200mcg post workout
Cjc 1295 w/dac- 2.5mg once a week pre bed (monday nights)

Hello GH my name is billy :)