R3acting to NLA Supp-D

Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    PT 3 days a week. That stuff is brutal, they know how to make you hurt. I can do heavy(for me) weight and never be as sore as they make me with little pink weights and resistance bands. I just hope its worth it.
    Hellz yeah! I've been working thru some light weight shoulder movements at home (fixing a little popping issue before it gets any bigger) and some of those are straight torture- ytwl - smokes my shoulders every time with almost no weight
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

    Sorry that just made me chuckle this morning
    Me too bud!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post

    Hellz yeah! I've been working thru some light weight shoulder movements at home (fixing a little popping issue before it gets any bigger) and some of those are straight torture- ytwl - smokes my shoulders every time with almost no weight
    Anything to do with serratus is brutally painful. I'd recommend everyone start working on it now so it doesn't get injured. Because if it does its not a pleasant journey.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  4. I want to thank Rider and the NLA team for the opportunity to log the New Supp-d raspberry lemonade. This log ready helped me stay motivated throughout this shoulder issue. I think its very balanced as compared to the original which had great stim effects but a very displeasing taste. The new version is pleasant over ice and mixes well. The stim effects are not as intense but the focus, drive, and pump are still there. I believe it helped me with endurance especially during long cardio sessions. 2 scoops is where I really felt I was in the zone. I see this going into my stash as a regular. Again thank you guys, you have continued to put out quality products.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I want to thank Rider and the NLA team for the opportunity to log the New Supp-d raspberry lemonade. This log ready helped me stay motivated throughout this shoulder issue. I think its very balanced as compared to the original which had great stim effects but a very displeasing taste. The new version is pleasant over ice and mixes well. The stim effects are not as intense but the focus, drive, and pump are still there. I believe it helped me with endurance especially during long cardio sessions. 2 scoops is where I really felt I was in the zone. I see this going into my stash as a regular. Again thank you guys, you have continued to put out quality products.
    Nice review, R3. Formutech has some log ops going, would love to get you in one
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Nice review, R3. Formutech has some log ops going, would love to get you in one
    I've got d-pol starting tomorrow. Would love to try some Formutech! Keep me in mind in the future, I have an epistane run coming up in 4 weeks, if its anything that would fit in or go in pct I'd be more than pleased.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    I've got d-pol starting tomorrow. Would love to try some Formutech! Keep me in mind in the future, I have an epistane run coming up in 4 weeks, if its anything that would fit in or go in pct I'd be more than pleased.
    I'll hit you up in 4 weeks then. Post up a link to your dpol log for me
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I'll hit you up in 4 weeks then. Post up a link to your dpol log for me
    You got it.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I want to thank Rider and the NLA team for the opportunity to log the New Supp-d raspberry lemonade. This log ready helped me stay motivated throughout this shoulder issue. I think its very balanced as compared to the original which had great stim effects but a very displeasing taste. The new version is pleasant over ice and mixes well. The stim effects are not as intense but the focus, drive, and pump are still there. I believe it helped me with endurance especially during long cardio sessions. 2 scoops is where I really felt I was in the zone. I see this going into my stash as a regular. Again thank you guys, you have continued to put out quality products.
    Great log and review! I just ordered a couple more tubs of it and swoll-n - good stuff!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  10. Nice log big man. Good to hear the body is coming around. That calf is thick Bropheous.

    Name:  midget2.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  13.8 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Good log and final review Nate! Glad they cleared you for shoulders bro. I know how you always want to sneak them shrugs! That calf shot is sick!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  12. Thanks guys. Loving the support!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  13. Nice gams
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  14. You know what really grinds my gears!? Buying a bluray player that I didn't know needed a 50 dollar adapter for wifi, when the model 20 dollars more expensive has it built in!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears!? Buying a bluray player that I didn't know needed a 50 dollar adapter for wifi, when the model 20 dollars more expensive has it built in!
    I went through the same thing about 6 months ago. Then I found out the wireless adapter I bought is incompatible with my router.

    Make sure you check first!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  16. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears!? Buying a bluray player that I didn't know needed a 50 dollar adapter for wifi, when the model 20 dollars more expensive has it built in!


    Name:  double_sun.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  45.2 KB

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I went through the same thing about 6 months ago. Then I found out the wireless adapter I bought is incompatible with my router.

    Make sure you check first!
    It better work!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    It better work!
    *fingers crossed*
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    *fingers crossed*
    Didn't work! But found out all I needed to do was plug a ethernet cable into my att uverse box!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Didn't work! But found out all I needed to do was plug a ethernet cable into my att uverse box!
    Well yeah. That wouldn't work for me because my router is in my sons room and the blue ray is in mine
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Well yeah. That wouldn't work for me because my router is in my sons room and the blue ray is in mine
    I didn't even know my cable boxes were on the network. Luckily my wireless receiver is above my fireplace with my tv. Could've saved me two days worth of frustration.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  22. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    I didn't even know my cable boxes were on the network. Luckily my wireless receiver is above my fireplace with my tv. Could've saved me two days worth of frustration.
    Damn. I wonder if my cable box would work!!! Genius! I'm going to try it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Damn. I wonder if my cable box would work!!! Genius! I'm going to try it
    Is it at&t?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Is it at&t?
    No verizon fios
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    No verizon fios
    Who knows. Give it a shot, I know I'm going and getting my 50 bucks back tomorrow!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  26. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Who knows. Give it a shot, I know I'm going and getting my 50 bucks back tomorrow!
    I'm going to try it in like 5 minutes. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  27. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    I want to thank Rider and the NLA team for the opportunity to log the New Supp-d raspberry lemonade. This log ready helped me stay motivated throughout this shoulder issue. I think its very balanced as compared to the original which had great stim effects but a very displeasing taste. The new version is pleasant over ice and mixes well. The stim effects are not as intense but the focus, drive, and pump are still there. I believe it helped me with endurance especially during long cardio sessions. 2 scoops is where I really felt I was in the zone. I see this going into my stash as a regular. Again thank you guys, you have continued to put out quality products.
    Nice review man, glad everything is clearing up shoulder wise.

    I have a popping issue myself but it doesn't even hurt I think I'm just very inflexible

  28. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    Nice review man, glad everything is clearing up shoulder wise.

    I have a popping issue myself but it doesn't even hurt I think I'm just very inflexible
    I'm not allowed to bench for at least 8-12 weeks. That was my biggest hurdle to gaining strength, so I'm sure it will be a long time before I see decent strength there again.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  29. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    I'm not allowed to bench for at least 8-12 weeks. That was my biggest hurdle to gaining strength, so I'm sure it will be a long time before I see decent strength there again.
    Stick with it man, it's gonna be hard but switch it for like a cardio day and get shredded!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Who knows. Give it a shot, I know I'm going and getting my 50 bucks back tomorrow!
    Nope. No dice. Damn
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. when to take supps on epi
    By Metallicide in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 09:10 PM
  2. What Happened to Designer Supps NHA Stack???
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 12:37 PM
  3. Best place to buy supps
    By SlickG3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 11:01 AM
  4. to Designer Supps: rebound xt recall question
    By LilDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2005, 06:26 PM
  5. When is m4ohn comin to dess supp
    By Polish_Oak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-30-2004, 07:22 PM
Log in
Log in