R3acting to NLA Supp-D

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good log and final review Nate! Glad they cleared you for shoulders bro. I know how you always want to sneak them shrugs! That calf shot is sick!!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Thanks guys. Loving the support!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice gams

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
You know what really grinds my gears!? Buying a bluray player that I didn't know needed a 50 dollar adapter for wifi, when the model 20 dollars more expensive has it built in!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what really grinds my gears!? Buying a bluray player that I didn't know needed a 50 dollar adapter for wifi, when the model 20 dollars more expensive has it built in!
I went through the same thing about 6 months ago. Then I found out the wireless adapter I bought is incompatible with my router.

Make sure you check first!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I went through the same thing about 6 months ago. Then I found out the wireless adapter I bought is incompatible with my router.

Make sure you check first!
It better work!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't work! But found out all I needed to do was plug a ethernet cable into my att uverse box!
Well yeah. That wouldn't work for me because my router is in my sons room and the blue ray is in mine

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Well yeah. That wouldn't work for me because my router is in my sons room and the blue ray is in mine
I didn't even know my cable boxes were on the network. Luckily my wireless receiver is above my fireplace with my tv. Could've saved me two days worth of frustration.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even know my cable boxes were on the network. Luckily my wireless receiver is above my fireplace with my tv. Could've saved me two days worth of frustration.
Damn. I wonder if my cable box would work!!! Genius! I'm going to try it

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who knows. Give it a shot, I know I'm going and getting my 50 bucks back tomorrow!
I'm going to try it in like 5 minutes. Lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to thank Rider and the NLA team for the opportunity to log the New Supp-d raspberry lemonade. This log ready helped me stay motivated throughout this shoulder issue. I think its very balanced as compared to the original which had great stim effects but a very displeasing taste. The new version is pleasant over ice and mixes well. The stim effects are not as intense but the focus, drive, and pump are still there. I believe it helped me with endurance especially during long cardio sessions. 2 scoops is where I really felt I was in the zone. I see this going into my stash as a regular. Again thank you guys, you have continued to put out quality products.
Nice review man, glad everything is clearing up shoulder wise.

I have a popping issue myself but it doesn't even hurt I think I'm just very inflexible

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Nice review man, glad everything is clearing up shoulder wise.

I have a popping issue myself but it doesn't even hurt I think I'm just very inflexible
I'm not allowed to bench for at least 8-12 weeks. That was my biggest hurdle to gaining strength, so I'm sure it will be a long time before I see decent strength there again.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not allowed to bench for at least 8-12 weeks. That was my biggest hurdle to gaining strength, so I'm sure it will be a long time before I see decent strength there again.
Stick with it man, it's gonna be hard but switch it for like a cardio day and get shredded!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what grinds my gears... Starting your day out replacing the inside to your toilet because it runs constantly but in turn breaking your tank so you have to go buy a whole new toilet..,,Fast forward 4 hours everything is installed and hooked up and now said new toilet is freaking leaking!!! FML

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what grinds my gears... Starting your day out replacing the inside to your toilet because it runs constantly but in turn breaking your tank so you have to go buy a whole new toilet..,,Fast forward 4 hours everything is installed and hooked up and now said new toilet is freaking leaking!!! FML
Lol

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Damn! I hate working on toilets!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate working on anything with a water supply

msrider

msrider

Awards
Truth! I have to replace the seal in my den bathroom... Not looking forward to it.
The wife and I caused ours to leak once due to having to much to drink and having company over :) it took me awhile to get the seal fixed to not leak again. No plumber here haha