WarTornLabz Legitimacy + Anecdotal experience

Preachuh

Awards
They legit?

Local reputable shop sells them off the shelf. The online reviews speak as if it’s just pure rice powder.

I’m taking LGD4033 & Cardarine stacked.
I’ve had shedding after 24 hours each time I up my dosage (just light and it stops after 2 showers 1 each day or mostly 2)
I feel stronger but I’m not a God. Bench went up maybe 5-10kg for sets of 5, PB could probably be pushed. I’ve been pushing myself more but that could be pure placebo.

Pumps are good but I’m very lean anyway, 5’10 at 79kg prob 9-11% body fat without cutting properly.

I’ll get bloods done as not yet finished with the cycle but what I’m experiencing seems pretty legit.

I’m kinda convinced my results have just been me pushing myself and are pure placebo.

Are they legit? What’s your experience? I know they recently spoke about rebranding and a new website etc.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Not asking for a source am I. Asking for anecdotal experience. If you don’t have anything to add don’t bother replying lol
No true forum rules posted so might be wrong. Asking is a source is good you bought from is similar to asking if a source is legit youre thinking about buying from. Could be wrong but you should get off your reddit mentality

Preachuh

Awards
No true forum rules posted so might be wrong. Asking is a source is good you bought from is similar to asking if a source is legit youre thinking about buying from. Could be wrong but you should get off your reddit mentality
reddit mentality lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's nothing wrong asking if something is legit or not. Your not asking for a source to buy from.

I can name 25 ugl steroid labs and weather or not I like them and if there legit. I can't ask where to buy them.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
By the way, never heard of war torn labs. After a quick search looks like there known for selling fake sarms and trust pilot only had 5 reviews and 3 of them were 1 star.

Next time you want sarms go with a trusted source.

By the way, you better hope it is fake because if you bought it from a local shop then I doubt you have a real pct which is a S-ERM. Because S-ARMS can and will shutdown your natural testosterone production.

Preachuh

Awards
By the way, never heard of war torn labs. After a quick search looks like there known for selling fake sarms and trust pilot only had 5 reviews and 3 of them were 1 star.

Next time you want sarms go with a trusted source.

By the way, you better hope it is fake because if you bought it from a local shop then I doubt you have a real pct which is a S-ERM. Because S-ARMS can and will shutdown your natural testosterone production.

Thank you for the response my guy.

There’s actually a lot of shops here in the UK that sell their products. Had a look on social media and a few more independent shops sell this stuff. I spoke to my local guy and he said not to listen to the online reviews for many reasons and to see how I get on with things. Not exactly a valid response from him.

I also know a few people in person and they have had the ‘golden stack’ etc and have admitted great results.

Nevertheless I will go with either maresearch (have heard of these) or receptorchem - as they’re a good option for EU.

Will be running Enclo from receptorchem for PCT.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thank you for the response my guy.

There’s actually a lot of shops here in the UK that sell their products. Had a look on social media and a few more independent shops sell this stuff. I spoke to my local guy and he said not to listen to the online reviews for many reasons and to see how I get on with things. Not exactly a valid response from him.

I also know a few people in person and they have had the ‘golden stack’ etc and have admitted great results.

Nevertheless I will go with either maresearch (have heard of these) or receptorchem - as they’re a good option for EU.

Will be running Enclo from receptorchem for PCT.
Didn't realize you were overseas. Maresearch only ships usa and Canada. If I were you I woukd start looking for a serm

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For some reason I read “War Tom Platz” as the thread title and clicked on this thread with excitement… I'm very disappointed so far… 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited: