R3acting to NLA Supp-D

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Ah the good ol AC I've been dealing with an AC seperation for about the last 10 years. No fun. Mines not near as bad anymore but still flares up every once in a while. Get it taken care of trust me I never did and it was stupid.
I should know by tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest what its going on. Not sure what they do if its just a separation.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Sorry for the delay its been a hell of a weekend. Nothing other than cardio to report, and an off day today to catch up on sleep.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delay its been a hell of a weekend. Nothing other than cardio to report, and an off day today to catch up on sleep.
We miss you

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ETMLollipop.jpg

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Arm Day coming up.

Doctors office called today with MRI results:

AC separation, Labrum Tear.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
surgery?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry big man. I hope this is an uncomplicated fix for you.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Sorry big man. I hope this is an uncomplicated fix for you.
I haven't looked into it yet. Not sure how bad the tear is or what is normal treatment.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's sucks brother. They recommended surgeory on mine but I opted for cortazone(fuked that spelling all up) treatments twice a week.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
That's sucks brother. They recommended surgeory on mine but I opted for cortazone(fuked that spelling all up) treatments twice a week.
For the separation or a tear?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, tough luck R3. Hope you can get fixed up quickly man

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For the separation or a tear?
I believe mine was just separated. 10 years ago and a SR in HS. I don't remember a whole lot about it. Mine was just the AC. Not the tear you have.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I believe mine was just separated. 10 years ago and a SR in HS. I don't remember a whole lot about it. Mine was just the AC. Not the tear you have.
Well I'm just gonna ride it out. Hopefully something less invasive will get the job done.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Quick Arm Day:

Really just trying to get a feel of what lifts I can perform without pain and finding a good rep range.

Two scoops supp-d to get rocking!

Preacher Curl:
80x12 80x10 90x8 100x6

Cable Curl: 160x10 140x12 130x14 100x20 100x10

DB Hammer Curl:
50x8 35x16

Seated DB Tri Extension:
100x16 100x12

V-bar:
160x14 180x12 200x10 220x14 220x12

Very few lifts.. Just trying to get things figured out. Supp-d is kicking my ass though! Really nice sustained energy today with an impressive pump to go with it!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Two scoops supp-d over ice to get the day started! That's one hell of a way to wake up.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Back Day:

DB Row:
100x8 100x8 100x8

Lat Pull Down:
140x10 180x8 200x6

Cable Row: 160x10 180x8 200x6

Hyperextension: +45x26

Lite Cardio

Feeling a great pump today! Went with two heaping servings and got my stim on! Not used to these shorter workouts but right now its what works for me.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Cardio only today, feeling rough. I think my wife finally gave me one of her colds. Some Mucinex washed down with some Supp-d has lifted my spirit.

Seeing the ortho Monday to hear the verdict. Just hoping things clear up by April when I switch gyms.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio only today, feeling rough. I think my wife finally gave me one of her colds. Some Mucinex washed down with some Supp-d has lifted my spirit.

Seeing the ortho Monday to hear the verdict. Just hoping things clear up by April when I switch gyms.
Feel better man

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
msrider

msrider

Awards
How's the Back Bro? Don't do anything to injur yourself more on our account. Cardio is fine with us. I just went to a diff dr for an evaluation and he told me my very bottem disc is ruptured, wtf! Why didn't the other dr say that. Good news is its mainly a tear and no major damage they can see to my spine as I have strength in my back just pain from sciatic nurve. Lots of hydro's and in need of stool sofners. Does anyone know how harmful hydro's are on the liver?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the Back Bro? Don't do anything to injur yourself more on our account. Cardio is fine with us. I just went to a diff dr for an evaluation and he told me my very bottem disc is ruptured, wtf! Why didn't the other dr say that. Good news is its mainly a tear and no major damage they can see to my spine as I have strength in my back just pain from sciatic nurve. Lots of hydro's and in need of stool sofners. Does anyone know how harmful hydro's are on the liver?
Hydrocodones? If they are the small tabs not very, it's the ibuprofen when made into Vicodin/Vicoprofen which limits how many you can take to my understanding. Vicodin makes all the pain go away, had them when I broke my hand. And also something else I need to remember the name cuz they are very euphoric and is used for opiate addicts to have instead of vico

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Hydrocodones? If they are the small tabs not very, it's the ibuprofen when made into Vicodin/Vicoprofen which limits how many you can take to my understanding. Vicodin makes all the pain go away, had them when I broke my hand. And also something else I need to remember the name cuz they are very euphoric and is used for opiate addicts to have instead of vico
Vicodin blows! I want the real stuff!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tramadol!!!

That's what it is, had that too. Helped a ton cuz it didn't make me as loopy or tingly as Vicodin

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They aren't too bad many people are on them for years and years daily. Nothing you want to go abusing while drinking or anything but it won't kill you. I was on Percocet for multiple disc problems for over a year I know what you mean about stool softeners! Ouch lmao

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so thats what we have to do to draw you out of hiding, huh? talk about pain killers. you just can't turn the Dr off can you? jeeze all work all the time is going to prematurely age you, bro. but you know that already, I mean you ARE a medical professional

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Holy Pump!

2 scoops of the D, I went against the rules today. Chest and shoulders. After weeks of avoiding these lifts I feel great. I went in to do legs and couldn't stop eye balling the rack. Ended the session with 8 plates on BB shrugs. Shoulder pumps are a bad ass feeling with Supp-d!

msrider

msrider

Awards
thanks, I was beginning to think I might need tudca lol and yeah they are like speed to me. But I be glad to get off of them kinda addictive :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Holy Pump!

2 scoops of the D, I went against the rules today. Chest and shoulders. After weeks of avoiding these lifts I feel great. I went in to do legs and couldn't stop eye balling the rack. Ended the session with 8 plates on BB shrugs. Shoulder pumps are a bad ass feeling with Supp-d!
Oh yeah! I destroyed shoulders yesturday for first time in forever and the pumps were rediculous :) first time I went 3 days in a row. The added stim I'm loving compared to the og, its realy pushing me through some sets aswell.

Becareful with shoulder bro, ur a beast haha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Pump!

U rebel

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy Pump!

Supp-D will do that! Been doing exercises I normally don't do for pain or other reasons. That and stuff that I love and can't do, like deads I found replacements like rack pulls. Makes me not think and just lift :p

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Leg Day:

My wife and I went out with my brother and my sister in-law last night. With two babies we don't get out too often, needless to say 5: 30 a.m. came way too soon. Supp-d fighting through a hungover workout.

Angled Leg Press: Ended with 540x8

Hack Squat: Ended with 360x6

Calf Press: 295x30

Leg Extension: Ended with 225x8

Leg Curl: Ended with 200x8

Was feeling pretty rough until Supp-d kicked in but now I'm up and ready to start the day.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Leg Day:

My wife and I went out with my brother and my sister in-law last night. With two babies we don't get out too often, needless to say 5: 30 a.m. came way too soon. Supp-d fighting through a hungover workout.

Angled Leg Press: Ended with 540x8

Hack Squat: Ended with 360x6

Calf Press: 295x30

Leg Extension: Ended with 225x8

Leg Curl: Ended with 200x8

Was feeling pretty rough until Supp-d kicked in but now I'm up and ready to start the day.
I hear you there man! I've got one kid and another on the way. Last night the wife and I had the nanny come over so we could go get our taxes done and go to dinner. We were going to hit up a movie too but ended up being too tired lol. Only ended up owing $2000 to the fed and state. Not too bad since I was expecting $2600. Lol