NLA ULTIMATE STACK

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Hahaha The libido boosting effects sure are wild.
    the effects have been building, but today the skyscraper was towering!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. ok. i got some sleep and rest today and feel really good. don't have to work tonight so i was thinking my arms and chest still feel pretty tight and pumped...lets get out the tape and see.
    [17 3/4]

wow..was really expecting more, around a year ago i topped off at 18'1/4-fully pumped after a arm workout. my goal now is equal or top that mark!!! i have a little over 2 weeks left on ULTIMATE STACK lets see if i can do it...i am really motivated now!!!

i am having my wife measure for me so i won't be tempted to cheat, lol.
    •   

3. appetite is crazy, mood is cloud nine, libido is 'like a rock', muscles are full and hard and i am ready to eat....

tonight is company party at a place called sam's steak house, plant manager said feel free to order want you want....OK!!!!

serious, it might just be all the cals i have been eating, but i feel fantastic!!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    appetite is crazy, mood is cloud nine, libido is 'like a rock', muscles are full and hard and i am ready to eat....

tonight is company party at a place called sam's steak house, plant manager said feel free to order want you want....OK!!!!

serious, it might just be all the cals i have been eating, but i feel fantastic!!!!
    All you can eat at a steakhouse for a man on t-blast, hm, Enjoy the many plates brotha. Have fun at your party! My work don't have christmas parties due too young girls straight out of collage put in management possitions had too much fun trying to get on us Married men infront of our wifes lol. Good times but no more, apparently they had the problems with all of our other plants aswell. Its a christmas party for gods sake, suppose to get wild haha

5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    All you can eat at a steakhouse for a man on t-blast, hm, Enjoy the many plates brotha. Have fun at your party! My work don't have christmas parties due too young girls straight out of collage put in management possitions had too much fun trying to get on us Married men infront of our wifes lol. Good times but no more, apparently they had the problems with all of our other plants aswell. Its a christmas party for gods sake, suppose to get wild haha
    all of the females i work with are she-men, lol....but i get to eat and eat and eat and eat some more....

tomorrow i will weigh 250, lol.
    •   

6. i am so stuffed....going to bed!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

all of the females i work with are she-men, lol....but i get to eat and eat and eat and eat some more....

tomorrow i will weigh 250, lol.
    Haha, we have woman dancing on tables and chairs lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Haha, we have woman dancing on tables and chairs lol
    lol...this is the 3rd box company i've for for in the last close to 30 years...back in the day box company partys were pretty rowdy but with all the layoffs and buyouts i think everyone is too affraid of losing their job to really let loose, and act the fool.

i bet the school PTA has more exciting partys than this one, but the food was excellent and plenty of it!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...this is the 3rd box company i've for for in the last close to 30 years...back in the day box company partys were pretty rowdy but with all the layoffs and buyouts i think everyone is too affraid of losing their job to really let loose, and act the fool.

i bet the school PTA has more exciting partys than this one, but the food was excellent and plenty of it!!!
    Hell yeah! Everything was better back in the day, what I've hurd anyways lol. Good jobs or any job at that now days are hard to come by.

You gotta watch out for thos teachers haha prolly the most wildest partiers haha

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

I'm excited to become a Job Creator soon. It is tough though when your company is getting slammed by Federal Tax plus California State Income Tax.
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

I'm excited to become a Job Creator soon. It is tough though when your company is getting slammed by Federal Tax plus California State Income Tax.
    Well when you can hook some of us up with a nice 40k a year job ill put my resume in specially since you guys have me addicted to swoll-n
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

12. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

lol...i have heard about california taxes!!!!

13. day 14:

BABY DAY

3:30 this morning my daughter in law went into labor. my wife and i went to see her, my wife stayed i left for gym!!!

knew i didn't have a lot of time so i got in a decent workout with a nice mix of upper and lower body. got me a good pump, and felt really good about getting this workout in, i really needed it.

getting ready to go back to hospital and wait for my newest grandaughter...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

14. Merry Christmas grandpa!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

15. Congratulations Gramps! Like AZ said, Its a wonderful christmas Present!

16. thanks guys!!!

they are giving her drugs for pain and to induce labor....looks like around 6-8 pm when she will be having her coming out party

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks guys!!!

they are giving her drugs for pain and to induce labor....looks like around 6-8 pm when she will be having her coming out party
    This has got to be the best present on Christmas! Merry Christmas Grandpa!

All the best from NLA!
    www.nlaperformance.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    This has got to be the best present on Christmas! Merry Christmas Grandpa!

All the best from NLA!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

baby got stuck on pelvis bone, had to do c-section...born at 11:29 12/24/12. eyes wide open and arms and legs flapping, got good lungs, lol. mommy is tired but also doing well. grandbaby is healthy and beautiful.

i think my son needs a valium, other than that everything is terrific!!! life is good!!!

going to spend time at hospital and with family today so no workout of any kind going to happen...

will have to start hitting cardio hard, i weighed in today up 10lbs, and i plan on eating and enjoying myself today!!!!

btw-appetite and libido are as high as i can ever remember....hungry and horny, lol.

19. congrats gramps, my son was a Xmas baby too

enjoy the holidays
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    congrats gramps, my son was a Xmas baby too

enjoy the holidays
    thank you!!!
    you too

oh yeah...an even 7lbs and 20 inches!!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS

baby got stuck on pelvis bone, had to do c-section...born at 11:29 12/24/12. eyes wide open and arms and legs flapping, got good lungs, lol. mommy is tired but also doing well. grandbaby is healthy and beautiful.

i think my son needs a valium, other than that everything is terrific!!! life is good!!!

going to spend time at hospital and with family today so no workout of any kind going to happen...

will have to start hitting cardio hard, i weighed in today up 10lbs, and i plan on eating and enjoying myself today!!!!

btw-appetite and libido are as high as i can ever remember....hungry and horny, lol.
    Damn you got the Triple H...Happy, Horny, and Hungry...doesn't get better!

merry christmas!
    www.nlaperformance.com

22. Merry Christmas to all AM members! The best present NLA Performance received today was the warm reception and overwhelming support from all AM members!

We have a special deal Christmas day deal going on for all AM members:
    -You get a FREE SWOLL-N with your order today only.
    -To claim your free SWOLL-N, leave a message with your order letting us know that you are from AM!
    -Deal only available on our website: www.nlaperformance.com
    -Remember we have a ongoing Holiday sale enter code 'XMAS20' for 20% off your order plus a free SWOLL-N if you place an order today.

Merry Christmas from NLA Performance!
    www.nlaperformance.com
  23. Re: NLA ULTIMATE STACK

Got my order in!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Congrats Papa! Nothing more joyous than seeing a baby come in to the world. Glad everything is good!

On a side note, your up ten lbs since starting this stack! Wowzers, I need to start eating lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by wildfox View Post
    Got my order in!
    Well let your mission for hugeness begin!
    www.nlaperformance.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Congrats Papa! Nothing more joyous than seeing a baby come in to the world. Glad everything is good!

On a side note, your up ten lbs since starting this stack! Wowzers, I need to start eating lol
    10lbs...14 days....i think that works out to around .75 per day. but i have been eating massive amounts of food, even for me.

today i substituted snow shoveling for the cardio i had planned...i didn't time how long i shoveled but it had to be at least an hour and a half.

27. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Damn you got the Triple H...Happy, Horny, and Hungry...doesn't get better!

merry christmas!
    i can top that...add in another H for healthy. everyone seems to be getting sick, i feel great!!!

the way i have been eating 4h might come in handy, i can raise my own livestock!!!!

28. btw-today is:

day:

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

10lbs...14 days....i think that works out to around .75 per day. but i have been eating massive amounts of food, even for me.

today i substituted snow shoveling for the cardio i had planned...i didn't time how long i shoveled but it had to be at least an hour and a half.
    Nice gains! And sucks about the cardio, I hate shoveling snow lol. But guarentee you had a good workout there

30. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Nice gains! And sucks about the cardio, I hate shoveling snow lol. But guarentee you had a good workout there
    it was at least 4 inches but with gusts of wind at 35-40 mph it is hard to gauge, but it was the wet kind and after around 30 minutes started feeling plenty heavy, lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:48 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:26 PM
  3. The New ULTIMATE STACK by NLA now contains ROCOVER-D Protein!!!
    By power205 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:22 PM
  4. NLA Ultimate stack
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:54 PM