NLA ULTIMATE STACK

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
very sore today, it's become apparent that as intense as my workouts have become using this stack, that i will only be workingout every other day.... so today i did 45 minutes on treadmil and some ab work...

as much as i have been eating it's clear that i will be gaining some weight, working to clean up my diet so i can limit bf. i haven't been this hungry in a long time!!!
Nice how deep are you into your stack now?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice to see that it's helping you so much, good lifts, nice pumps, and increased vascularity sounds pretty great.
don't forget killer appetite...you getting the hunger thing too?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
back in a few for todays update.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 8:

hard for me to believe this is only day 8, really swelling up.

ok, followed my normal dosing routine-3 caps swollen 40 minutes pre then 20 minutes later 2 scoops supp-d, 2 caps t-blast.

did arms and chest, but mainly focused on back and shoulders with some leg work thrown in. again i ended up working out longer and harder than i had planned. easily over an hour, this every other day routine seems to be working well for me.

libido seems to be higher, but that might just be a result of my high self esteem, really feeling on top of my game right now...work is going real well and my daughter in law is due to have my 4th grand-baby any time now...life is good!!!

still up 5lbs and surprised it isn't more because of all i have been eating, appetite is VERY high....

msrider

msrider

Awards
i am lovin it....but i think some love needs to be given to supp-d, everyone is givin love to swoll-n, but i think supp-d is a great pre-workout!!!

i think supp-d will get more love when justin improves the flavor, lol.
Can't agree more brother! This is actualy day 2 on Supp-d for me, and its by far the fastest working pre I've used. The flavor isn't that bad realy, compared to some others I've tried, a little tart but that's it. Love the clean energy and focus I get, and the tingles rock! Going to da gym to rip it up :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't agree more brother! This is actualy day 2 on Supp-d for me, and its by far the fastest working pre I've used. The flavor isn't that bad realy, compared to some others I've tried, a little tart but that's it. Love the clean energy and focus I get, and the tingles rock! Going to da gym to rip it up :)
lol...glad you like it.

sorry, but the taste to me is bad....not THAT bad, but enough to make mention of it. BUT....the effects far outweigh any taste issues i might have!!!! i am impressed with supp-d, it's already among my favorites-taste issues or not......:veryhappy:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol...glad you like it.

sorry, but the taste to me is bad....not THAT bad, but enough to make mention of it. BUT....the effects far outweigh any taste issues i might have!!!! i am impressed with supp-d, it's already among my favorites-taste issues or not......:veryhappy:
Agreed. The taste is bad, but JP8 x was far worse. That was rancid

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. The taste is bad, but JP8 x was far worse. That was rancid
indeed...i actually dreaded drinking jp8 because of taste....supp-d on the other hand since i am only using every other day, i look forward to drinking because the effects are so good.

it's funny because based on stim effect alone supp-d is just ok, but it is one of only a few pre's where after drinking it i just want to lift weights---not do cardio or yardwork, but just plain have the desire to lift some iron!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
lol...glad you like it.

I gave my wife some today, told her it works fast. She drank it, went to the rest room, came back and said Its kicked in already lol she liked the tingling too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I gave my wife some today, told her it works fast. She drank it, went to the rest room, came back and said Its kicked in already lol she liked the tingling too.

lol...my wife going to gym with me to workout is about as likely to happen as me going clothing shopping with her and our daughters.....:261:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supp-D + Leg workout = This old guy is wrecked!! This is one of those pre-workouts where I need to be cautious. It lets me go above and beyond my body's limits. Care must be taken or I will overtrain quickly. I love it!! Lol It doesn't have you cranked up and shaky. It gets you into the right attitude to work hard. I think the schizandrol is the main factor that brings this. I have experienced this same feeling with other pre-workouts containing it. Good Stuff NLA.

And the taste is fine for me. It does have a slight after taste that is no biggy.

msrider

msrider

Awards
lol...my wife going to gym with me to workout is about as likely to happen as me going clothing shopping with her and our daughters.....:261:
Haha, my working out has rubbed off on my wife. She's lost a little over 50 lbs is 6 months. She's pretty strong for a woman anyhow. I would rather work out with her, because she's dependable. My bro's have a million excuses.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, my working out has rubbed off on my wife. She's lost a little over 50 lbs is 6 months. She's pretty strong for a woman anyhow. I would rather work out with her, because she's dependable. My bro's have a million excuses.
50lbs in 6 months is fantastic....i am a lone wolf, gave up on depending on others years ago.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Supp-D + Leg workout = This old guy is wrecked!! This is one of those pre-workouts where I need to be cautious. It lets me go above and beyond my body's limits. Care must be taken or I will overtrain quickly. I love it!! Lol It doesn't have you cranked up and shaky. It gets you into the right attitude to work hard. I think the schizandrol is the main factor that brings this. I have experienced this same feeling with other pre-workouts containing it. Good Stuff NLA.

And the taste is fine for me. It does have a slight after taste that is no biggy.
this is pretty much what i have been saying....except for the taste being fine, lol....but i agree, it's no biggie. but since this product is new to this forum, i thought the taste was worth mentioning!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
this is pretty much what i have been saying....except for the taste being fine, lol....but i agree, it's no biggie. but since this product is new to this forum, i thought the taste was worth mentioning!!!
I totally agree with this - the energy & focus is top notch - the taste isn't the best, but I'm not drinking it for the flavor anyway -

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
I totally agree with this - the energy & focus is top notch - the taste isn't the best, but I'm not drinking it for the flavor anyway -
Come Jan. 5 when SUPP-D 2.0 arrives you will be drinking it for the taste. Only thing is we added some extra clean stimulants and bumped up the Agmatine Sulfate. Pumps should be better for SUPP-D 2.0 but then again you should dose SUPP-D with SWOLL-N anyways.

Glad you liked our product!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Nice! I like the sound of that!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
day 8:

hard for me to believe this is only day 8, really swelling up.

ok, followed my normal dosing routine-3 caps swollen 40 minutes pre then 20 minutes later 2 scoops supp-d, 2 caps t-blast.

did arms and chest, but mainly focused on back and shoulders with some leg work thrown in. again i ended up working out longer and harder than i had planned. easily over an hour, this every other day routine seems to be working well for me.

libido seems to be higher, but that might just be a result of my high self esteem, really feeling on top of my game right now...work is going real well and my daughter in law is due to have my 4th grand-baby any time now...life is good!!!

still up 5lbs and surprised it isn't more because of all i have been eating, appetite is VERY high....
Hope the birth goes well and your grand-baby enters this world healthy as can be and hopefully ready to grow up into a fellow meathead! Keep us updated and congrats!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope the birth goes well and your grand-baby enters this world healthy as can be and hopefully ready to grow up into a fellow meathead! Keep us updated and congrats!
lol....i hope SHE isn't a fellow meathead....

thanks, justin. that is my christmas wish, that she is healthy!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 9:

today was a off day so really didn't do a whole lot. tried the treadmil in my basement but just couldn't get into it...so i took my dog for a walk at the park-suppossed to have bad weather the next few days, so it worked out well to get him some exercise too.

btw-weight is now 222, up 7lbs...appetite seemsed to be diminishing somewhat today, but still way up from the norm.
also libido seems to be on the rise, i know my mood is very high and i feel great-must be all those extra cals, lol...
i think t-blast is kicking in!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Come Jan. 5 when SUPP-D 2.0 arrives you will be drinking it for the taste. Only thing is we added some extra clean stimulants and bumped up the Agmatine Sulfate. Pumps should be better for SUPP-D 2.0 but then again you should dose SUPP-D with SWOLL-N anyways.

Glad you liked our product!
Can NLA get any better ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can NLA get any better ;)
always room for improvement, but i have to say-i have been very impressed by NLA!!! it's nice when a company listens to their users feedback. with a v2 version of supp-d coming, and a intra supp coming i think NLA is going to go far!!!

NLA is doing it right, i can think of at least 3 companies who were where NLA is now not that long ago, and they have become very well established in this community...

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
always room for improvement, but i have to say-i have been very impressed by NLA!!! it's nice when a company listens to their users feedback. with a v2 version of supp-d coming, and a intra supp coming i think NLA is going to go far!!!

NLA is doing it right, i can think of at least 3 companies who were where NLA is now not that long ago, and they have become very well established in this community...
I appreciate the positive outlook you have given our company. It is crazy to think we are coming up on our first year in January at the Los Angeles Fitness expo. The sky isn't even the limit and I believe a huge part of our success will be through Anabolic Minds!

Thank you all!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's awesome seeing you guys all over AM now. Any other products you all are thinking of producing besides intra and creatine?

msrider

msrider

Awards
I appreciate the positive outlook you have given our company. It is crazy to think we are coming up on our first year in January at the Los Angeles Fitness expo. The sky isn't even the limit and I believe a huge part of our success will be through Anabolic Minds!

Thank you all!
NLA is deffinitely doing it Big! Congrats on your 1 year coming up Justin. Living the Dream!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
It's awesome seeing you guys all over AM now. Any other products you all are thinking of producing besides intra and creatine?
we have 5 more products in the works for the men's line that we will keep under wraps until the time to release them draws closer.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we have 5 more products in the works for the men's line that we will keep under wraps until the time to release them draws closer.
can't wait to see what's comin!

bigt...sorry for the hijack haha

...I gotta craving for taco salad again

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BigT,what do you think is giving you the energy bump from the T-Blast? I am always looking for a little extra pop these days. Lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Nice! This is gunna be an epic ride, no doubt! NLA is packed with TNT! Haha!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
BigT,what do you think is giving you the energy bump from the T-Blast? I am always looking for a little extra pop these days. Lol
Can't comment for bigt obviously, but it kinda reminds me of taking DAA & AI's Perform stacked together....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking at the ingredients my guess would be that it is high quality rhodiola rosea extract, since it is listed last i think it is the quality rather than the quantity....i got the same kind of boost from axis labs hypertest, but i was dosing hypertest at a much higher dose to get that effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can't comment for bigt obviously, but it kinda reminds me of taking DAA & AI's Perform stacked together....
wow...you must be getting a serious boost in libido, lol.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like the sound of that....i hope 1 of those 5 is a kickass stim/fatburner....it seems many company's are backing away from strong stims, even though there is a huge demand for them, imo.

either way, i look forward to seeing what you come up with....supp-d v2 and the intra really have my interest!!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
wow...you must be getting a serious boost in libido, lol.....
Oh yeah... I wasn't expecting quite the increase as I've experienced lately... I had ran a bottle of SS Daa before starting T-blast and there's definitely a difference

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Can't wait to see what's in store for us next!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah... I wasn't expecting quite the increase as I've experienced lately... I had ran a bottle of SS Daa before starting T-blast and there's definitely a difference
i just checked out your thread, you are getting some seriously good results!!!

so far for me the libido boost isn't that high, but i am really enjoying the physical and mental boost i get when i dose t-blast....hopefully the libido boost is going to get better!!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
i just checked out your thread, you are getting some seriously good results!!!

so far for me the libido boost isn't that high, but i am really enjoying the physical and mental boost i get when i dose t-blast....hopefully the libido boost is going to get better!!!!
Thanks man! I'm betting it keeps getting better for you too - I had already been on DAA long enough to reach saturation (@3-4weeks) when I started T-Blast, so I can only imagine it'll pick up for you as time goes on -

This has been a great stack so far - I'm really looking forward to seeing what NLA's got in store next -

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! I'm betting it keeps getting better for you too - I had already been on DAA long enough to reach saturation (@3-4weeks) when I started T-Blast, so I can only imagine it'll pick up for you as time goes on -

This has been a great stack so far - I'm really looking forward to seeing what NLA's got in store next -
i totally agree...a day or 2 ago i would have said that i am becomming a fan of NLA...i have now reached that point conclusively!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 10:

i drank 2 scoops of supp-d
dosed 2 caps t-blast
dosed 3 caps swoll-n

then headed for nifs...i picked out 14 machines that covered areas i wanted to hit most-back/shoulders/legs/tri's/chest....i was about 15 minutes into my workout when my wife called and said they were taking my daughter in law to hospital that she was in labor.....so i rushed out of there...got to hospital, they said they didn't know anything yet, so i waited 10 minutes then got antsy...i started climbing stairs, must of done this for 30 minutes til my wife came to tell me FALSE ALARM!!!

i had a most interesting day...but not as interesting as my sons day, lol.....

i wanted to go home and do arms, but everyone decided to come over and that was that....

the things we do for family!!!!:box:

msrider

msrider

Awards
day 10:

i drank 2 scoops of supp-d
dosed 2 caps t-blast
dosed 3 caps swoll-n

then headed for nifs...i picked out 14 machines that covered areas i wanted to hit most-back/shoulders/legs/tri's/chest....i was about 15 minutes into my workout when my wife called and said they were taking my daughter in law to hospital that she was in labor.....so i rushed out of there...got to hospital, they said they didn't know anything yet, so i waited 10 minutes then got antsy...i started climbing stairs, must of done this for 30 minutes til my wife came to tell me FALSE ALARM!!!

i had a most interesting day...but not as interesting as my sons day, lol.....

i wanted to go home and do arms, but everyone decided to come over and that was that....

the things we do for family!!!!:box:
Damn false alarms, my wife no false alarms. Once she was ready those babies were coming lol grandbabies will be here soon. Sounds like you got a nice workout on the stairway!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn false alarms, my wife no false alarms. Once she was ready those babies were coming lol grandbabies will be here soon. Sounds like you got a nice workout on the stairway!
lol...my poor son, he is a wreck!!!

yeah, actually saw some cute nurses doing the stairs instead of elevator or escalator!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
lol...my poor son, he is a wreck!!!

yeah, actually saw some cute nurses doing the stairs instead of elevator or escalator!!!
Bet he is lol poor guy! You was prolly strutton like a mo fo in front of the nurses haha...Can't touch this! Lmao!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
will post up day 11 results in a minute...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 11:

today i actually did the workout i had planned for yesterday...14 machines pre-selected to hit back/shoulders/legs/tri's/and chest. strength increase was definately there today- i just plain felt strong as hell, really motivated and into the workout. again the pump was sneaky, it doesn't seem to get in the way and interfere with workout the way some pumps have in the past..instead, i would look in the mirror and see myself getting more and more swole-incredible, i have become pretty fond of looking in mirrors here lately, lol...

feeling really good...indiana has been hit by really bad weather and many people are sick, but i seem to be more healthy than ever-knock on wood!!! self esteem has skyrocketed really feeling on top of my game, life is good!!!

btw-i noticed libido is higher today, really in the mood for sex....right on cue at day 11 for the t-blast to really start kicking in full force!!!

geez, if i felt any better i would fail a piss test!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Glad this is working good for ya bro,sounds like an amazing combo for you for sure.still waiting on my crazy libido,and the hunger you speak of also!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
day 11:

today i actually did the workout i had planned for yesterday...14 machines pre-selected to hit back/shoulders/legs/tri's/and chest. strength increase was definately there today- i just plain felt strong as hell, really motivated and into the workout. again the pump was sneaky, it doesn't seem to get in the way and interfere with workout the way some pumps have in the past..instead, i would look in the mirror and see myself getting more and more swole-incredible, i have become pretty fond of looking in mirrors here lately, lol...

feeling really good...indiana has been hit by really bad weather and many people are sick, but i seem to be more healthy than ever-knock on wood!!! self esteem has skyrocketed really feeling on top of my game, life is good!!!

btw-i noticed libido is higher today, really in the mood for sex....right on cue at day 11 for the t-blast to really start kicking in full force!!!

geez, if i felt any better i would fail a piss test!!!
Hahaha The libido boosting effects sure are wild.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NLA should print on the bottle:

"WARNING: Due to potent boner giving ingredients, it is advised you avoid girls wearing yoga pants"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
NLA should print on the bottle:

"WARNING: Due to potent boner giving ingredients, it is advised you avoid girls wearing yoga pants"
lol....you have been reading tomahawks thread, haven't you!!!