NLA ULTIMATE STACK

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed that feeling after every single dose. it was more pronounced in the beginning but it definitely remained there throughout the month

that's it..goin to the grocery store tonight to get stuff for taco salad lol

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
I can't wait to test the Intra drink !! Team P & I will be SFR's all day every day!! Drinking Pre , Intra and Post!!!

Jon M
National and World Champion Powerlifter
Team POWER & inTENsity

NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
www.nlaperformance.com
facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I noticed that feeling after every single dose. it was more pronounced in the beginning but it definitely remained there throughout the month

that's it..goin to the grocery store tonight to get stuff for taco salad lol

that is honestly one of my favorite meals...the old lady makes in this this huge bowl and i can eat on it for days, i love it....

glad the energy boost lasts, i am stim dependant and it helps me to cut back which is a real plus!!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait to test the Intra drink !! Team P & I will be SFR's all day every day!! Drinking Pre , Intra and Post!!!

Jon M
Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com
when can we expect the intra to come out for purchase??

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
NLA is working hard on getting the NLA for Her launched.. After that back to lab to create a Creatine and Intra drink.. We will let you know as soon as its ready!!!

Jon M
Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Jon M
Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com
yesterday was my 1st workout using the stack, it went for 90 minutes of hard lifting...i was telling justin that an intra sure would be nice to have during killer workouts like that one!!!

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
I know huh?? Him and kevin need to get off the beach getting their tan and get in the lab!!! LOL.. Just playing guys!!

Jon M
Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com

msrider

msrider

Awards
yesterday was my 1st workout using the stack, it went for 90 minutes of hard lifting...i was telling justin that an intra sure would be nice to have during killer workouts like that one!!!
I know were real excited about all the products NLA will be offering our customers. Its gunna be a fun ride, no doubt lol

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Like a rocket.. Skies the Limit baby!!! NLA will Dominate!!!

Jon M
Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know huh?? Him and kevin need to get off the beach getting their tan and get in the lab!!! LOL.. Just playing guys!!

Jon M
Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com
lol...in the meantime i am gonna enjoy the hell outa the stack, haven't had a workout like that one in a good while. and to think it started out as a simple arm day to test the pump!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards

Jon M
Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com
That's why he don't return my emails ;) jk dudes got a lot going on for sure.

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
It all has to start somewhere right??

Excited to see how your numbers are after you complete 1st month of stack!! they goin to be sick.. I just posted my workout from this a.m. i feel good!!!!

Jon M
Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards

Jon M
Team POWER & inTENsity

www.nlaperformance.com
Fine you guys win we will get back in the lab. The beaches out here in cali are just to nice hahah. By all mean you should all message me your suggestions for our new intra workout. Message me flavors, ingredient, and other recommendations.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Fine you guys win we will get back in the lab. The beaches out here in cali are just to nice hahah. By all mean you should all message me your suggestions for our new intra workout. Message me flavors, ingredient, and other recommendations.
Nice!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i spent my last 2 years in the navy at san diego, mission beach in 81-83 was a good time had by all!!!

i like raz or watermelon for flavor-watermelon extend is my all time favorite flavor. as to ingredients let me think on it. just glad you are getting to work on this so soon!!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I played tennis in HS and still enjoy playing it too. I don't get to play as much as I used to because not too many other of friends play. I also have to agree with you on the Supp-D flavor, I don't care for it either, although I've had worse.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
workout #2:

dosed:
2 scoops supp-d
3 caps swoll-n
2 caps t-blast

then headed to gym...
it didn't take long to realize my muscles weren't fully recovered from the last workout, but i started slow and gained momentum as i went along. i focus mainly on the specialized machines they have at nifs[i do most of my free weight work at home gym]. focused mainly on back/shoulders/chest and always include tri's. it seemed like i had some aggression at the fact i was still sore and wanted to get a good workout in, so i got pissed and really took it out on the weights. like before, it didn't seem like i was getting the usual pump i am used to, but every time i looked in a mirror i seemed to be swelling up. i look at this as a good thing, many times i have had a really good pump that hindered my workout, this did not!!! i have to say that when i got home and looked in mirror i was happy, not satisfied but pleased by my progress.

supp-d-could feel the ba tingles within 5 minutes, energy hits fast and lasts.
swoll-n-i am convinced the best is yet to come, but i am really liking how effects seem to creep up on me...just when i think it isn't doing much i look in the mirror and DAMN!!! i think i was bigger when i got home than i was at the gym, can't say i remember that happening before!!!
t-blast-yup, the aggression i used to power thru this workout just might be due to t-blast...on thing i can say for sure, every time i dose this on it's own i get a nice little boost from it!!!
recover-d-drank 2 scoops mixed in milk when i got home, mmmm tasted great!!! btw- i think recover-d might have been the cause of some nasty gas, but it seems to be over now!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I played tennis in HS and still enjoy playing it too. I don't get to play as much as I used to because not too many other of friends play. I also have to agree with you on the Supp-D flavor, I don't care for it either, although I've had worse.
lol...one of my good friends in hs was a ranked usta player, he played 1 singles i was 3...back in 70's tennis was primarilly a rich mans game-and we weren't..it was fun to go to carmel and hustle the rich kids in their expensive outfits, while we wore cutoffs and t-shirts. at 1 time i had a closet full of expensive rackets we hustled off those kids, lol.

yup-taste isn't that good...but justin says they are working on a v2 that will taste much better....just so long as the effects stay as good!!!!!

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards
Way to power thru Brother!!!

I was so tired last night after work ( 12.5 day) i went home. Had dinner, then at 930 pm i was i cant believe i skipped my training. Told myself i have a meet in 9 weeks and i need to get my ass up and train!! So i took 6 T-Blast, 3 Swoll-N and 2 scoops of Supp-D. With in 10 mins the i started to feel the POWER forming.. i was ready by the time i hit the gym.. All assistances last night for sqauts and deads.

leg press

500 x 15
600 x 10
750 x 6
850 x 6
910 x 2 x 8

leg ext

130 x 3 x 10

hypers

50 x 4 x 10

one legged SLDL

55 x 10
60 x 10
70 x 10

Sled push

410 x 3 x 25 yards

Side bends

85 x 4 x 10

Felt satisfied with making myself not miss!!! Went home drank 2 scoops of Recover-D and watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacations since now i was wired and no chance in hell could sleep!! lol

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...one of my good friends in hs was a ranked usta player, he played 1 singles i was 3...back in 70's tennis was primarilly a rich mans game-and we weren't..it was fun to go to carmel and hustle the rich kids in their expensive outfits, while we wore cutoffs and t-shirts. at 1 time i had a closet full of expensive rackets we hustled off those kids, lol.yup-taste isn't that good...but justin says they are working on a v2 that will taste much better....just so long as the effects stay as good!!!!!
Tennis and basketball are my favorite sports to play. I played on the college tennis club for awhile (no real team). Sucks in winter cause it's too cold to play outside and the indoor courts are ridiculously expensive. I was never that good, always played doubles but always enjoyed it. Looking forward to them releasing a better flavor!

msrider

msrider

Awards
workout #2:

dosed:
2 scoops supp-d
3 caps swoll-n
2 caps t-blast

then headed to gym...
it didn't take long to realize my muscles weren't fully recovered from the last workout, but i started slow and gained momentum as i went along. i focus mainly on the specialized machines they have at nifs. focused mainly on back/shoulders/chest and always include tri's. it seemed like i had some aggression at the fact i was still sore and wanted to get a good workout in, so i got pissed and really took it out on the weights. like before, it didn't seem like i was getting the usual pump i am used to, but every time i looked in a mirror i seemed to be swelling up. i look at this as a good thing, many times i have had a really good pump that hindered my workout, this did not!!! i have to say that when i got home and looked in mirror i was happy, not satisfied but pleased by my progress.

supp-d-could feel the ba tingles within 5 minutes, energy hits fast and lasts.
swoll-n-i am convinced the best is yet to come, but i am really liking how effects seem to creep up on me...just when i think it isn't doing much i look in the mirror and DAMN!!! i think i was bigger when i got home than i was at the gym, can't say i remember that happening before!!!
t-blast-yup, the aggression i used to power thru this workout just might be due to t-blast...on thing i can say for sure, every time i dose this on it's own i get a nice little boost from it!!!
recover-d-drank 2 scoops mixed in milk when i got home, mmmm tasted great!!! btw- i think recover-d might have been the cause of some nasty gas, but it seems to be over now!!!
Glad its all working for you bro. Like you said the swoll-n is only gunna get better ;) Can't wait till Monday cause I need my t-blast I wanna get that agression too haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Way to power thru Brother!!!

I was so tired last night after work ( 12.5 day) i went home. Had dinner, then at 930 pm i was i cant believe i skipped my training. Told myself i have a meet in 9 weeks and i need to get my ass up and train!! So i took 6 T-Blast, 3 Swoll-N and 2 scoops of Supp-D. With in 10 mins the i started to feel the POWER forming.. i was ready by the time i hit the gym.. All assistances last night for sqauts and deads.

leg press

500 x 15
600 x 10
750 x 6
850 x 6
910 x 2 x 8

leg ext

130 x 3 x 10

hypers

50 x 4 x 10

one legged SLDL

55 x 10
60 x 10
70 x 10

Sled push

410 x 3 x 25 yards

Side bends

85 x 4 x 10

Felt satisfied with making myself not miss!!! Went home drank 2 scoops of Recover-D and watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacations since now i was wired and no chance in hell could sleep!! lol
indeed...i have been dosing t-blast 2/2/2 and feeling a nice boost after i dose it, before this is over i am going to have to try 6 pre!!!

nice workout!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Glad its all working for you bro. Like you said the swoll-n is only gunna get better ;) Can't wait till Monday cause I need my t-blast I wanna get that agression too haha
yes...and i have just been dosing 2/2/2 can only imagine what 6 would be like!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tennis and basketball are my favorite sports to play. I played on the college tennis club for awhile (no real team). Sucks in winter cause it's too cold to play outside and the indoor courts are ridiculously expensive. I was never that good, always played doubles but always enjoyed it. Looking forward to them releasing a better flavor!
the park where i played at when in hs was a gathering place for some of the best players in indy[garfield park]. in the 70's it was so popular that to get a court in the evening you had to challenge the winner of a court. believe it or not but a lot of guys who played there back then still meet and play on the weekends in summer, mostly doubles and a lot of beer drinking and bullsheiting goes on. a lot of them are cops and firemen so not a lot is made of the beer drinking, lol. i still play when i have the time!!!

indeed, better taste and supp-d is gonna rule!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I might be walking around the gym pitching a tent the whole time lol
the libido full effect hasn't kicked in yet....today was the 1st i have noticed the aggression, and i sure put it to good use....mostly i have been getting a feel good natural energy boost when i dose it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, i just saw in the promo section that swoll-n is bogo free....at $12.50 a bottle that is too good to pass on. but:

it is almost christmas and we are pinching pennies to buy presents for the endless amount of family/friends/co-workers we have to buy for, and my wife cut me off from buying ANY supps until after christmas, so:

in desperation i called my sister and told her to get me some swoll-n for my christmas present!!!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
ok, i just saw in the promo section that swoll-n is bogo free....at $12.50 a bottle that is too good to pass on. but:

it is almost christmas and we are pinching pennies to buy presents for the endless amount of family/friends/co-workers we have to buy for, and my wife cut me off from buying ANY supps until after christmas, so:

in desperation i called my sister and told her to get me some swoll-n for my christmas present!!!
This has to be the all time bro move. Get this man some SWOLL-N!

msrider

msrider

Awards

That's a damn good idea my man, its tough to pass up on deals like this for sure. Justin and Kevin are promoting the **** out of NLA. I've had to delete my emails twice in one week of being a rep lol. But keep'em coming haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This has to be the all time bro move. Get this man some SWOLL-N!
lol...actually it was a sis move!!! hopefully she gets me more than one, or else she got off really cheap, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
don't work on fri nights unless it's ot, so i did some time on my treadmill...i can't believe how fast i have put on close to 5lbs, unfortunately it's not all muscle, the taco salad bacon feast really put on the lbs...going to have to start adding more cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what a crappy day here, rainy and gloomy, lol....the wife is off doing her thing, so i've just been hanging in my basement doing cardio and abs and watching recorded pawn stars. trying to conserve my supp-d so didn't use any of it, although i was really tempted to see how it would work for cardio.

btw-found a good deal on something called tur-duc-hen at kroger-normally like $70 marked down to $30, stuff is fantastic!!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
what a crappy day here, rainy and gloomy, lol....the wife is off doing her thing, so i've just been hanging in my basement doing cardio and abs and watching recorded pawn stars. trying to conserve my supp-d so didn't use any of it, although i was really tempted to see how it would work for cardio.

btw-found a good deal on something called tur-duc-hen at kroger-normally like $70 marked down to $30, stuff is fantastic!!!!
The idea sounds delicious : Turkey duck and chicken - was just telling my vegetarian wife about this. ..lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The idea sounds delicious : Turkey duck and chicken - was just telling my vegetarian wife about this. ..lol
shaped like a turkey only no bones, the legs and back are duck and chicken...fantastic stuff.

sorry to hear about your wife, hope she gets better!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, just finished up my workout little while ago....i had to wait to post this as i was still trembling, and twitching, lol.

1 took 3 swoll-n, waited 20 minutes then drank 2 scoops supp-d along with 2 caps of t-blast. 20 minutes later went domn to basement gym and did bi's, tri's and chest...did incline and decline old school butterflys for 1st time in long time, damn they will get you sore as hell...but really bring on definition, at least for me. used my weider arm blaster for db a bb curls and arms were poppin, geez!!! threw in 4 sets of bench at right around 300, higher than i have been going for awhile. went upstairs and drank 2 scoops of recover-d, then took a shower-looked in mirror after shoer and little spider web veins had broken out thru my biceps-haven't seen them for awhile, happy bout that!!!

hey justin, the hunger was back again, would it be ok if i used some recoverpro intra, almost had to cut workout short i was so hungry!!!! might be the t-blast caising the hunger, not sure...but hunger sure has increased since i have been using this stack-for shure!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
ok, just finished up my workout little while ago....i had to wait to post this as i was still trembling, and twitching, lol.

1 took 3 swoll-n, waited 20 minutes then drank 2 scoops supp-d along with 2 caps of t-blast. 20 minutes later went domn to basement gym and did bi's, tri's and chest...did incline and decline old school butterflys for 1st time in long time, damn they will get you sore as hell...but really bring on definition, at least for me. used my weider arm blaster for db a bb curls and arms were poppin, geez!!! threw in 4 sets of bench at right around 300, higher than i have been going for awhile. went upstairs and drank 2 scoops of recover-d, then took a shower-looked in mirror after shoer and little spider web veins had broken out thru my biceps-haven't seen them for awhile, happy bout that!!!

hey justin, the hunger was back again, would it be ok if i used some recoverpro intra, almost had to cut workout short i was so hungry!!!! might be the t-blast caising the hunger, not sure...but hunger sure has increased since i have been using this stack-for shure!!!!
Great Job Brotha! Love how the swoll-n is effecting you. I know I was informing everyone of the veins I've never had that were forming on the inside of my biceps coming from my pits. I can't say enough about what this product is going to do for my physique. Awesome stuff brotha!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great Job Brotha! Love how the swoll-n is effecting you. I know I was informing everyone of the veins I've never had that were forming on the inside of my biceps coming from my pits. I can't say enough about what this product is going to do for my physique. Awesome stuff brotha!
i am lovin it....but i think some love needs to be given to supp-d, everyone is givin love to swoll-n, but i think supp-d is a great pre-workout!!!

i think supp-d will get more love when justin improves the flavor, lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am lovin it....but i think some love needs to be given to supp-d, everyone is givin love to swoll-n, but i think supp-d is a great pre-workout!!!

i think supp-d will get more love when justin improves the flavor, lol.
Couldn't agree more. A very powerful pre indeed

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn...i am sooo hungry. appetite has become insane!!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had some taco salad the other night thanks to you...ate out of a bigass mixing bowl with a lb of 93/7

what's for dinner tonight????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had some taco salad the other night thanks to you...ate out of a bigass mixing bowl with a lb of 93/7

what's for dinner tonight????
yeah, man...that taco salad is one of my favorites:

tonight it was baked salmon fillets with brown rice and broccoli...dessert was 3 of those little clementine oranges, i love those things....

might just have to make a protein shake to feel satisfied, feel like i could eat everything in the fridge...don't know where it came from, but appetite is crazy!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still hungry.....:food::food::food::food:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very sore today, it's become apparent that as intense as my workouts have become using this stack, that i will only be workingout every other day.... so today i did 45 minutes on treadmil and some ab work...

as much as i have been eating it's clear that i will be gaining some weight, working to clean up my diet so i can limit bf. i haven't been this hungry in a long time!!!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see that it's helping you so much, good lifts, nice pumps, and increased vascularity sounds pretty great.