Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok. i got some sleep and rest today and feel really good. don't have to work tonight so i was thinking my arms and chest still feel pretty tight and pumped...lets get out the tape and see.
[17 3/4]

wow..was really expecting more, around a year ago i topped off at 18'1/4-fully pumped after a arm workout. my goal now is equal or top that mark!!! i have a little over 2 weeks left on ULTIMATE STACK lets see if i can do it...i am really motivated now!!!

i am having my wife measure for me so i won't be tempted to cheat, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
appetite is crazy, mood is cloud nine, libido is 'like a rock', muscles are full and hard and i am ready to eat....

tonight is company party at a place called sam's steak house, plant manager said feel free to order want you want....OK!!!!

serious, it might just be all the cals i have been eating, but i feel fantastic!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
appetite is crazy, mood is cloud nine, libido is 'like a rock', muscles are full and hard and i am ready to eat....

tonight is company party at a place called sam's steak house, plant manager said feel free to order want you want....OK!!!!

serious, it might just be all the cals i have been eating, but i feel fantastic!!!!
All you can eat at a steakhouse for a man on t-blast, hm, Enjoy the many plates brotha. Have fun at your party! My work don't have christmas parties due too young girls straight out of collage put in management possitions had too much fun trying to get on us Married men infront of our wifes lol. Good times but no more, apparently they had the problems with all of our other plants aswell. Its a christmas party for gods sake, suppose to get wild haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
All you can eat at a steakhouse for a man on t-blast, hm, Enjoy the many plates brotha. Have fun at your party! My work don't have christmas parties due too young girls straight out of collage put in management possitions had too much fun trying to get on us Married men infront of our wifes lol. Good times but no more, apparently they had the problems with all of our other plants aswell. Its a christmas party for gods sake, suppose to get wild haha
all of the females i work with are she-men, lol....but i get to eat and eat and eat and eat some more....

tomorrow i will weigh 250, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am so stuffed....going to bed!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
all of the females i work with are she-men, lol....but i get to eat and eat and eat and eat some more....

tomorrow i will weigh 250, lol.
Haha, we have woman dancing on tables and chairs lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, we have woman dancing on tables and chairs lol
lol...this is the 3rd box company i've for for in the last close to 30 years...back in the day box company partys were pretty rowdy but with all the layoffs and buyouts i think everyone is too affraid of losing their job to really let loose, and act the fool.

i bet the school PTA has more exciting partys than this one, but the food was excellent and plenty of it!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
lol...this is the 3rd box company i've for for in the last close to 30 years...back in the day box company partys were pretty rowdy but with all the layoffs and buyouts i think everyone is too affraid of losing their job to really let loose, and act the fool.

i bet the school PTA has more exciting partys than this one, but the food was excellent and plenty of it!!!
Hell yeah! Everything was better back in the day, what I've hurd anyways lol. Good jobs or any job at that now days are hard to come by.

You gotta watch out for thos teachers haha prolly the most wildest partiers haha

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards

I'm excited to become a Job Creator soon. It is tough though when your company is getting slammed by Federal Tax plus California State Income Tax.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm excited to become a Job Creator soon. It is tough though when your company is getting slammed by Federal Tax plus California State Income Tax.
Well when you can hook some of us up with a nice 40k a year job ill put my resume in :p specially since you guys have me addicted to swoll-n

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol...i have heard about california taxes!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 14:

BABY DAY

3:30 this morning my daughter in law went into labor. my wife and i went to see her, my wife stayed i left for gym!!!

knew i didn't have a lot of time so i got in a decent workout with a nice mix of upper and lower body. got me a good pump, and felt really good about getting this workout in, i really needed it.

getting ready to go back to hospital and wait for my newest grandaughter...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Merry Christmas grandpa!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Congratulations Gramps! Like AZ said, Its a wonderful christmas Present!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks guys!!!

they are giving her drugs for pain and to induce labor....looks like around 6-8 pm when she will be having her coming out party

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
thanks guys!!!

they are giving her drugs for pain and to induce labor....looks like around 6-8 pm when she will be having her coming out party
This has got to be the best present on Christmas! Merry Christmas Grandpa!

All the best from NLA!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This has got to be the best present on Christmas! Merry Christmas Grandpa!

All the best from NLA!
MERRY CHRISTMAS

baby got stuck on pelvis bone, had to do c-section...born at 11:29 12/24/12. eyes wide open and arms and legs flapping, got good lungs, lol. mommy is tired but also doing well. grandbaby is healthy and beautiful.

i think my son needs a valium, other than that everything is terrific!!! life is good!!!

going to spend time at hospital and with family today so no workout of any kind going to happen...

will have to start hitting cardio hard, i weighed in today up 10lbs, and i plan on eating and enjoying myself today!!!!

btw-appetite and libido are as high as i can ever remember....hungry and horny, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats gramps, my son was a Xmas baby too

enjoy the holidays
thank you!!!
you too

oh yeah...an even 7lbs and 20 inches!!!!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
MERRY CHRISTMAS

baby got stuck on pelvis bone, had to do c-section...born at 11:29 12/24/12. eyes wide open and arms and legs flapping, got good lungs, lol. mommy is tired but also doing well. grandbaby is healthy and beautiful.

i think my son needs a valium, other than that everything is terrific!!! life is good!!!

going to spend time at hospital and with family today so no workout of any kind going to happen...

will have to start hitting cardio hard, i weighed in today up 10lbs, and i plan on eating and enjoying myself today!!!!

btw-appetite and libido are as high as i can ever remember....hungry and horny, lol.
Damn you got the Triple H...Happy, Horny, and Hungry...doesn't get better!

merry christmas!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
Merry Christmas to all AM members! The best present NLA Performance received today was the warm reception and overwhelming support from all AM members!

We have a special deal Christmas day deal going on for all AM members:
-You get a FREE SWOLL-N with your order today only.
-To claim your free SWOLL-N, leave a message with your order letting us know that you are from AM!
-Deal only available on our website: www.nlaperformance.com
-Remember we have a ongoing Holiday sale enter code 'XMAS20' for 20% off your order plus a free SWOLL-N if you place an order today.

Merry Christmas from NLA Performance!

msrider

msrider

Awards
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Congrats Papa! Nothing more joyous than seeing a baby come in to the world. Glad everything is good!

On a side note, your up ten lbs since starting this stack! Wowzers, I need to start eating lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats Papa! Nothing more joyous than seeing a baby come in to the world. Glad everything is good!

On a side note, your up ten lbs since starting this stack! Wowzers, I need to start eating lol
10lbs...14 days....i think that works out to around .75 per day. but i have been eating massive amounts of food, even for me.

today i substituted snow shoveling for the cardio i had planned...i didn't time how long i shoveled but it had to be at least an hour and a half.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn you got the Triple H...Happy, Horny, and Hungry...doesn't get better!

merry christmas!
i can top that...add in another H for healthy. everyone seems to be getting sick, i feel great!!!

the way i have been eating 4h might come in handy, i can raise my own livestock!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-today is:

day:

msrider

msrider

Awards
10lbs...14 days....i think that works out to around .75 per day. but i have been eating massive amounts of food, even for me.

today i substituted snow shoveling for the cardio i had planned...i didn't time how long i shoveled but it had to be at least an hour and a half.
Nice gains! And sucks about the cardio, I hate shoveling snow lol. But guarentee you had a good workout there

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice gains! And sucks about the cardio, I hate shoveling snow lol. But guarentee you had a good workout there
it was at least 4 inches but with gusts of wind at 35-40 mph it is hard to gauge, but it was the wet kind and after around 30 minutes started feeling plenty heavy, lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MERRY CHRISTMAS

congrats gramps. Awesome christmas present.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats gramps. Awesome christmas present.
lol...yup.

new grandbaby makes me feel 10 years younger...really happy for my son, he was really sweating bullets!!!

feeling really pumped from all the snow shovelling, i had forgotten how much work it is, lol.

msrider

msrider

Awards
it was at least 4 inches but with gusts of wind at 35-40 mph it is hard to gauge, but it was the wet kind and after around 30 minutes started feeling plenty heavy, lol.
I bet, here in MO we had a 100% chance of snow. What happened, nada!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I bet, here in MO we had a 100% chance of snow. What happened, nada!
that is what happened to us with rain this year...

hey i just heard that supp-d v2 has more agmatine, more stim, and tastes great...damn,

stay thirsty, my friends!!!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
that is what happened to us with rain this year...

hey i just heard that supp-d v2 has more agmatine, more stim, and tastes great...damn,

stay thirsty, my friends!!!!!!
I know, its got real excited. I'm a stim junkie anyways but with added pumps to go with, and combining v2 with swoll-n I should be looking real good soon haha

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I know, its got real excited. I'm a stim junkie anyways but with added pumps to go with, and combining v2 with swoll-n I should be looking real good soon haha
cant wait to see how the new formula works for people,may have to check it out myself.stim junkies unit!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
actually i have been pretty pleased with the level of energy from 2 scoops of og supp-d...this is not to say that more would not be welcome, lol.

but it is the total package not just the energy that makes supp-d so good....and now it looks like it will be even better!!!

will the price stay the same?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 16:

this was one of the best workouts i have had in a very long time...i just plain felt strong. went to nifs and started lifting, weights just felt light so i added more weight and did more reps. i haven't pushed myself that hard for quite some time. i am impressed by how i am responding to this stack.

tomorrow i will definately be doing some serious cardio, can't believe how much weight i have gained...appetite has calmed down some but still way up along with libido...but i am most impressed by the strength gains, never expected that!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
day 16:

this was one of the best workouts i have had in a very long time...i just plain felt strong. went to nifs and started lifting, weights just felt light so i added more weight and did more reps. i haven't pushed myself that hard for quite some time. i am impressed by how i am responding to this stack.

tomorrow i will definately be doing some serious cardio, can't believe how much weight i have gained...appetite has calmed down some but still way up along with libido...but i am most impressed by the strength gains, never expected that!!!!
Hell yeah! Loven ur cycle aswell! To be honest I'm up 6 lbs also. Only 38 more lbs to reach my goal weight of 270 :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
actually i have been pretty pleased with the level of energy from 2 scoops of og supp-d...this is not to say that more would not be welcome, lol.

but it is the total package not just the energy that makes supp-d so good....and now it looks like it will be even better!!!

will the price stay the same?
The price will stay the same my friend! Loven that!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
hopefully it gets released very soon...i am running low on supp-d!!!!
We are shooting for a Jan 15 release date big dawg! Also we are changing up all of our labels so look out for the new faced NLA Performance products!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We are shooting for a Jan 15 release date big dawg! Also we are changing up all of our labels so look out for the new faced NLA Performance products!
nice!!!

guess i will have to get some supp-d og to last until then!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
went a little crazy today. loaded up on 2 scoops supp-d/3caps swoll-n/2 caps t-blast and started shoveling my driveway...[we got another 5 inches of snow]. did the driveway and my sidewalks, then did my neighbors who are handicapped..still feeling energetic i did my in-laws driveway...then did my wifes aunts diveway and walks. my brother in law and i then went and did some of the old folks walks that we know. i swear i think i did 7-8 hours of snow shoveling, talk about a back workout!!! came home drank 2 scoops recover-d, took a nice hot bath, ate 3 cheeseburgers and went to bed...slept like a rock!!!

i can't believe how good my endurance and recovery is getting to be, my back is a little stiff and sore but really not nearly as bad as i expected it to be....

i started getting back pumps when i 1st started but i worked through it, by the time i was done i had a truely awesome upper body pump, lol.

not bad for a 54 year old geezer, if i do say so myself!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
went a little crazy today. loaded up on 2 scoops supp-d/3caps swoll-n/2 caps t-blast and started shoveling my driveway...[we got another 5 inches of snow]. did the driveway and my sidewalks, then did my neighbors who are handicapped..still feeling energetic i did my in-laws driveway...then did my wifes aunts diveway and walks. my brother in law and i then went and did some of the old folks walks that we know. i swear i think i did 7-8 hours of snow shoveling, talk about a back workout!!! came home drank 2 scoops recover-d, took a nice hot bath, ate 3 cheeseburgers and went to bed...slept like a rock!!!

i can't believe how good my endurance and recovery is getting to be, my back is a little stiff and sore but really not nearly as bad as i expected it to be....

i started getting back pumps when i 1st started but i worked through it, by the time i was done i had a truely awesome upper body pump, lol.

Damn Bro! You are a genuine good guy. Need a few more ppl like urself in this world. You strait killed it. I bet you slept like a baby. Nice workout lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn Bro! You are a genuine good guy. Need a few more ppl like urself in this world. You strait killed it. I bet you slept like a baby. Nice workout lol
i think i am doing penance for some of the bad stuff i did when i was drinking...besides i get a nice reward of knowing i did something to help soemone else out a little....you reap what you sow!!!!

i genuinely thank you for the kind words, and yes i did sleep like a rock-getting ready to go sleep some more!!!!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards

I feel like a chump after reading that. I need to get back on my cardio tip!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel like a chump after reading that. I need to get back on my cardio tip!
lol...i am feeling it today!!!!

just gonna watch the colts and do a little [very little] treadmil time...unbelievably, i actually gained another lb from yesterday....damn!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
i think i am doing penance for some of the bad stuff i did when i was drinking...besides i get a nice reward of knowing i did something to help soemone else out a little....you reap what you sow!!!!

i genuinely thank you for the kind words, and yes i did sleep like a rock-getting ready to go sleep some more!!!!
I need to do more for all the **** I've done lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I need to do more for all the **** I've done lol
it's kind of amazing the way my life has changed since i quit drinking, at one time my own parents were ready to disown me, lol. now i meet people and they don't believe me when i tell them what a mean, miserable sob i used to be...i just laugh and tell them thanks!!!

don't believe it when you hear people can't change!!!