NLA ULTIMATE STACK

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
it's kind of amazing the way my life has changed since i quit drinking, at one time my own parents were ready to disown me, lol. now i meet people and they don't believe me when i tell them what a mean, miserable sob i used to be...i just laugh and tell them thanks!!!

don't believe it when you hear people can't change!!!
That's awesome man!So happy when I see people make an extreme change in they're lifestyle for the better.We all have ups and downs,as I've had so many I can't even describe where I've been!But to learn from it and do something about it,that takes a real man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome man!So happy when I see people make an extreme change in they're lifestyle for the better.We all have ups and downs,as I've had so many I can't even describe where I've been!But to learn from it and do something about it,that takes a real man!
thanks!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 19:

dosed 2 scoops supp-d/2 caps t-blast/3 caps swoll-n and headed for nifs. again i was impressed by how fast the supp-d kicked in. did my regular 14 machine workout, pump started by 3rd machine. by the time i was done the swole had really set in!!!

endurance- is way up since the start of this stack, i am doing longer and more intense workouts and recovering much quicker-not affraid to go all out for fear of being to sore to walk, lol.

recovery-already covered this, much quicker recovery and not as much next day soreness...this is huge for me being 54.

strength-i don't usually try to max out on my lifts, usually i go for high volume reps...but i have upped the weight on some of my lifts...they were getting too easy.

libido-my libido has been crazy high for what seems like forever, not complaining, lol...but it does seem to have leveled out.

mood-very high, i feel great!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inhibit-P still in play?

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
day 19:

dosed 2 scoops supp-d/2 caps t-blast/3 caps swoll-n and headed for nifs. again i was impressed by how fast the supp-d kicked in. did my regular 14 machine workout, pump started by 3rd machine. by the time i was done the swole had really set in!!!

endurance- is way up since the start of this stack, i am doing longer and more intense workouts and recovering much quicker-not affraid to go all out for fear of being to sore to walk, lol.

recovery-already covered this, much quicker recovery and not as much next day soreness...this is huge for me being 54.

strength-i don't usually try to max out on my lifts, usually i go for high volume reps...but i have upped the weight on some of my lifts...they were getting too easy.

libido-my libido has been crazy high for what seems like forever, not complaining, lol...but it does seem to have leveled out.

mood-very high, i feel great!!!
Nice!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting ready to try it myself

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btw-tomorrow will be my last dose of supp-d...unfortunately:eek:mfg:

i have nothing but good things to say about supp-d, i feel it really played a major role in all of the improvements i have been making, it will be sorely missed!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
btw-tomorrow will be my last dose of supp-d...unfortunately:eek:mfg:

i have nothing but good things to say about supp-d, i feel it really played a major role in all of the improvements i have been making, it will be sorely missed!!!
Hang in there bro, I know its tough lol. You sure kicked some ass durring this cycle for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hang in there bro, I know its tough lol. You sure kicked some ass durring this cycle for sure.
thank you, i have really kicked it up a notch. the ultimate stack has been very good to me!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HAPPY NEW YEAR

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not for me yet but you have a Happy New Year T!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just did treadmill today, saving my last dose of supp-d for tomorrow-gonna kill it on my farewell tribute to supp-d, lol.

appetite is finally becoming somewhat manageable...after a 12lb gain!!! seemed to be more in control of what i ate today. libido is still pretty crazy, been off work since last fri morning and been giving the wife a good run!!! mood is incredible!!!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
12lbs gain - great work T - awesome way to start the new year!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get back on track this week - finally starting to shake this bug I've had, but it's still hanging on in my chest/sinuses....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
12lbs gain - great work T - awesome way to start the new year!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get back on track this week - finally starting to shake this bug I've had, but it's still hanging on in my chest/sinuses....
i guess this is my lucky year, lots of people seem to be coming down with colds and flu, but i am feeling really health-sorry, not trying to rub it in...i usually get sinus infections this time every year, but this year everything is good to go...knock on wood!!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey everyone, Reminder today is the Last day to get your NLA Performance goodies with 20% off. Just type in this code "XMAS20" at checkout on our website. Sale ends Tonight at 11:59 pm. Don't miss it!

NLA Performance "The Choice of Champions"

http://www.nlaperformance.com/index.php

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey everyone, Reminder today is the Last day to get your NLA Performance goodies with 20% off. Just type in this code "XMAS20" at checkout on our website. Sale ends Tonight at 11:59 pm. Don't miss it!

NLA Performance "The Choice of Champions"

http://www.nlaperformance.com/index.php
some nice prices and the 20% should cover shipping!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, did my farewell to supp-d workout today. did arms/chest and shoulders in my basement gym. terrific workout, felt really strong and pumped. after workout i drank the last of my recover-d.

as promised after workout i had my wife measure my right bicep, it was 17 15/16, i thought it was close enough to just call it 18' but she said that would be cheating, lol....i think most of the growth is in my tricep, triceps seem to have really popped lately-they had not grown or poped for a long time it seems, but looking in the mirror i can really see the difference-very happy!!!

i will be substituting ergogenix-ergopump nmt for supp-d...and cl's pronom23 for recovery-d...i still have quite a few t-blast and at least several days worth of swoll-n left.

msrider

msrider

Awards
ok, did my farewell to supp-d workout today. did arms/chest and shoulders in my basement gym. terrific workout, felt really strong and pumped. after workout i drank the last of my recover-d.

as promised after workout i had my wife measure my right bicep, it was 17 15/16, i thought it was close enough to just call it 18' but she said that would be cheating, lol....i think most of the growth is in my tricep, triceps seem to have really popped lately-they had not grown or poped for a long time it seems, but looking in the mirror i can really see the difference-very happy!!!

i will be substituting ergogenix-ergopump nmt for supp-d...and cl's pronom23 for recovery-d...i still have quite a few t-blast and at least several days worth of swoll-n left.
That's fantastic you love our stack! Were excited all your gains were contributed to our products. Love following your log brotha! 18" Biceps is Swolle Bro, keep killing it!

power205

power205

NLA Performance Athlete
Awards

Keep killing it bro!!! soon will be 24" in!! Flood the body with NLA and only bigger things will happen!! Ha sounded bad huh??

NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep killing it bro!!! soon will be 24" in!! Flood the body with NLA and only bigger things will happen!! Ha sounded bad huh??

NLA is Team POWER & inTENsity approved

17 1/4 to 17 15/16...nuff said

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man. That's sweet
going to start a 'sort of cut' to get rid of some of the fat i gained, if i can hold on to the size in my arms i will be thrilled to no end, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the gains! That is a lot to put on your arms in a month!
yup....didn't really intend to put on 12lbs, but appetite went insane.

planned on workingout today but at last minute we had a call in at work and i had to cover 4 hours of 1st shift. nutrition was screwed up, i eneded up eating 2 snickers bars out of the machine...i don't mind ot, but i hate it when it is unexpected!!!!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
yup....didn't really intend to put on 12lbs, but appetite went insane.

planned on workingout today but at last minute we had a call in at work and i had to cover 4 hours of 1st shift. nutrition was screwed up, i eneded up eating 2 snickers bars out of the machine...i don't mind ot, but i hate it when it is unexpected!!!!
If you need a snicker then you need a snicker. Luckily its the season for putting on lbs and strength

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you need a snicker then you need a snicker. Luckily its the season for putting on lbs and strength
indeed....it is virtually impossible for me to gain lb's in summertime...box factory's get so dammed hot i can lose 10lbs in 1 shift.