NLA ULTIMATE STACK

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

day 9:

today was a off day so really didn't do a whole lot. tried the treadmil in my basement but just couldn't get into it...so i took my dog for a walk at the park-suppossed to have bad weather the next few days, so it worked out well to get him some exercise too.

btw-weight is now 222, up 7lbs...appetite seemsed to be diminishing somewhat today, but still way up from the norm.
    also libido seems to be on the rise, i know my mood is very high and i feel great-must be all those extra cals, lol...
    i think t-blast is kicking in!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post

Come Jan. 5 when SUPP-D 2.0 arrives you will be drinking it for the taste. Only thing is we added some extra clean stimulants and bumped up the Agmatine Sulfate. Pumps should be better for SUPP-D 2.0 but then again you should dose SUPP-D with SWOLL-N anyways.

Glad you liked our product!
    Can NLA get any better
  3. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Can NLA get any better
    always room for improvement, but i have to say-i have been very impressed by NLA!!! it's nice when a company listens to their users feedback. with a v2 version of supp-d coming, and a intra supp coming i think NLA is going to go far!!!

NLA is doing it right, i can think of at least 3 companies who were where NLA is now not that long ago, and they have become very well established in this community...
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE TURBO/ELIMISTANE/MACAPRO....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0/ADRENOSURGE
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    always room for improvement, but i have to say-i have been very impressed by NLA!!! it's nice when a company listens to their users feedback. with a v2 version of supp-d coming, and a intra supp coming i think NLA is going to go far!!!

NLA is doing it right, i can think of at least 3 companies who were where NLA is now not that long ago, and they have become very well established in this community...
    I appreciate the positive outlook you have given our company. It is crazy to think we are coming up on our first year in January at the Los Angeles Fitness expo. The sky isn't even the limit and I believe a huge part of our success will be through Anabolic Minds!

Thank you all!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It's awesome seeing you guys all over AM now. Any other products you all are thinking of producing besides intra and creatine?
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.59%

I appreciate the positive outlook you have given our company. It is crazy to think we are coming up on our first year in January at the Los Angeles Fitness expo. The sky isn't even the limit and I believe a huge part of our success will be through Anabolic Minds!

Thank you all!
    NLA is deffinitely doing it Big! Congrats on your 1 year coming up Justin. Living the Dream!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    It's awesome seeing you guys all over AM now. Any other products you all are thinking of producing besides intra and creatine?
    we have 5 more products in the works for the men's line that we will keep under wraps until the time to release them draws closer.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

we have 5 more products in the works for the men's line that we will keep under wraps until the time to release them draws closer.
    can't wait to see what's comin!

bigt...sorry for the hijack haha

...I gotta craving for taco salad again
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

BigT,what do you think is giving you the energy bump from the T-Blast? I am always looking for a little extra pop these days. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.59%

Nice! This is gunna be an epic ride, no doubt! NLA is packed with TNT! Haha!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    BigT,what do you think is giving you the energy bump from the T-Blast? I am always looking for a little extra pop these days. Lol
    Can't comment for bigt obviously, but it kinda reminds me of taking DAA & AI's Perform stacked together....
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    looking at the ingredients my guess would be that it is high quality rhodiola rosea extract, since it is listed last i think it is the quality rather than the quantity....i got the same kind of boost from axis labs hypertest, but i was dosing hypertest at a much higher dose to get that effect.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Can't comment for bigt obviously, but it kinda reminds me of taking DAA & AI's Perform stacked together....
    wow...you must be getting a serious boost in libido, lol.....
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

i like the sound of that....i hope 1 of those 5 is a kickass stim/fatburner....it seems many company's are backing away from strong stims, even though there is a huge demand for them, imo.

either way, i look forward to seeing what you come up with....supp-d v2 and the intra really have my interest!!!!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%

wow...you must be getting a serious boost in libido, lol.....
    Oh yeah... I wasn't expecting quite the increase as I've experienced lately... I had ran a bottle of SS Daa before starting T-blast and there's definitely a difference
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Can't wait to see what's in store for us next!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

Oh yeah... I wasn't expecting quite the increase as I've experienced lately... I had ran a bottle of SS Daa before starting T-blast and there's definitely a difference
    i just checked out your thread, you are getting some seriously good results!!!

so far for me the libido boost isn't that high, but i am really enjoying the physical and mental boost i get when i dose t-blast....hopefully the libido boost is going to get better!!!!
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%

i just checked out your thread, you are getting some seriously good results!!!

so far for me the libido boost isn't that high, but i am really enjoying the physical and mental boost i get when i dose t-blast....hopefully the libido boost is going to get better!!!!
    Thanks man! I'm betting it keeps getting better for you too - I had already been on DAA long enough to reach saturation (@3-4weeks) when I started T-Blast, so I can only imagine it'll pick up for you as time goes on -

This has been a great stack so far - I'm really looking forward to seeing what NLA's got in store next -
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

Thanks man! I'm betting it keeps getting better for you too - I had already been on DAA long enough to reach saturation (@3-4weeks) when I started T-Blast, so I can only imagine it'll pick up for you as time goes on -

This has been a great stack so far - I'm really looking forward to seeing what NLA's got in store next -
    i totally agree...a day or 2 ago i would have said that i am becomming a fan of NLA...i have now reached that point conclusively!!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

day 10:

i drank 2 scoops of supp-d
    dosed 2 caps t-blast
    dosed 3 caps swoll-n

then headed for nifs...i picked out 14 machines that covered areas i wanted to hit most-back/shoulders/legs/tri's/chest....i was about 15 minutes into my workout when my wife called and said they were taking my daughter in law to hospital that she was in labor.....so i rushed out of there...got to hospital, they said they didn't know anything yet, so i waited 10 minutes then got antsy...i started climbing stairs, must of done this for 30 minutes til my wife came to tell me FALSE ALARM!!!

i had a most interesting day...but not as interesting as my sons day, lol.....

i wanted to go home and do arms, but everyone decided to come over and that was that....

the things we do for family!!!!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.59%

day 10:

i drank 2 scoops of supp-d
    dosed 2 caps t-blast
    dosed 3 caps swoll-n

then headed for nifs...i picked out 14 machines that covered areas i wanted to hit most-back/shoulders/legs/tri's/chest....i was about 15 minutes into my workout when my wife called and said they were taking my daughter in law to hospital that she was in labor.....so i rushed out of there...got to hospital, they said they didn't know anything yet, so i waited 10 minutes then got antsy...i started climbing stairs, must of done this for 30 minutes til my wife came to tell me FALSE ALARM!!!

i had a most interesting day...but not as interesting as my sons day, lol.....

i wanted to go home and do arms, but everyone decided to come over and that was that....

the things we do for family!!!!
    Damn false alarms, my wife no false alarms. Once she was ready those babies were coming lol grandbabies will be here soon. Sounds like you got a nice workout on the stairway!
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

Damn false alarms, my wife no false alarms. Once she was ready those babies were coming lol grandbabies will be here soon. Sounds like you got a nice workout on the stairway!
    lol...my poor son, he is a wreck!!!

yeah, actually saw some cute nurses doing the stairs instead of elevator or escalator!!!
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.59%

lol...my poor son, he is a wreck!!!

yeah, actually saw some cute nurses doing the stairs instead of elevator or escalator!!!
    Bet he is lol poor guy! You was prolly strutton like a mo fo in front of the nurses haha...Can't touch this! Lmao!
  24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

will post up day 11 results in a minute...
  25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

day 11:

today i actually did the workout i had planned for yesterday...14 machines pre-selected to hit back/shoulders/legs/tri's/and chest. strength increase was definately there today- i just plain felt strong as hell, really motivated and into the workout. again the pump was sneaky, it doesn't seem to get in the way and interfere with workout the way some pumps have in the past..instead, i would look in the mirror and see myself getting more and more swole-incredible, i have become pretty fond of looking in mirrors here lately, lol...

feeling really good...indiana has been hit by really bad weather and many people are sick, but i seem to be more healthy than ever-knock on wood!!! self esteem has skyrocketed really feeling on top of my game, life is good!!!

btw-i noticed libido is higher today, really in the mood for sex....right on cue at day 11 for the t-blast to really start kicking in full force!!!

geez, if i felt any better i would fail a piss test!!!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Glad this is working good for ya bro,sounds like an amazing combo for you for sure.still waiting on my crazy libido,and the hunger you speak of also!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.08%

damn I had the libido within my first dose
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%

day 11:

today i actually did the workout i had planned for yesterday...14 machines pre-selected to hit back/shoulders/legs/tri's/and chest. strength increase was definately there today- i just plain felt strong as hell, really motivated and into the workout. again the pump was sneaky, it doesn't seem to get in the way and interfere with workout the way some pumps have in the past..instead, i would look in the mirror and see myself getting more and more swole-incredible, i have become pretty fond of looking in mirrors here lately, lol...

feeling really good...indiana has been hit by really bad weather and many people are sick, but i seem to be more healthy than ever-knock on wood!!! self esteem has skyrocketed really feeling on top of my game, life is good!!!

btw-i noticed libido is higher today, really in the mood for sex....right on cue at day 11 for the t-blast to really start kicking in full force!!!

geez, if i felt any better i would fail a piss test!!!
    Hahaha The libido boosting effects sure are wild.
    www.nlaperformance.com
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.08%

NLA should print on the bottle:

"WARNING: Due to potent boner giving ingredients, it is advised you avoid girls wearing yoga pants"
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    NLA should print on the bottle:

"WARNING: Due to potent boner giving ingredients, it is advised you avoid girls wearing yoga pants"
    lol....you have been reading tomahawks thread, haven't you!!!
  31. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

Hahaha The libido boosting effects sure are wild.
    the effects have been building, but today the skyscraper was towering!!!
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

ok. i got some sleep and rest today and feel really good. don't have to work tonight so i was thinking my arms and chest still feel pretty tight and pumped...lets get out the tape and see.
    [17 3/4]

wow..was really expecting more, around a year ago i topped off at 18'1/4-fully pumped after a arm workout. my goal now is equal or top that mark!!! i have a little over 2 weeks left on ULTIMATE STACK lets see if i can do it...i am really motivated now!!!

i am having my wife measure for me so i won't be tempted to cheat, lol.
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

appetite is crazy, mood is cloud nine, libido is 'like a rock', muscles are full and hard and i am ready to eat....

tonight is company party at a place called sam's steak house, plant manager said feel free to order want you want....OK!!!!

serious, it might just be all the cals i have been eating, but i feel fantastic!!!!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.59%

appetite is crazy, mood is cloud nine, libido is 'like a rock', muscles are full and hard and i am ready to eat....

tonight is company party at a place called sam's steak house, plant manager said feel free to order want you want....OK!!!!

serious, it might just be all the cals i have been eating, but i feel fantastic!!!!
    All you can eat at a steakhouse for a man on t-blast, hm, Enjoy the many plates brotha. Have fun at your party! My work don't have christmas parties due too young girls straight out of collage put in management possitions had too much fun trying to get on us Married men infront of our wifes lol. Good times but no more, apparently they had the problems with all of our other plants aswell. Its a christmas party for gods sake, suppose to get wild haha
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

All you can eat at a steakhouse for a man on t-blast, hm, Enjoy the many plates brotha. Have fun at your party! My work don't have christmas parties due too young girls straight out of collage put in management possitions had too much fun trying to get on us Married men infront of our wifes lol. Good times but no more, apparently they had the problems with all of our other plants aswell. Its a christmas party for gods sake, suppose to get wild haha
    all of the females i work with are she-men, lol....but i get to eat and eat and eat and eat some more....

tomorrow i will weigh 250, lol.
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

i am so stuffed....going to bed!!!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.59%

all of the females i work with are she-men, lol....but i get to eat and eat and eat and eat some more....

tomorrow i will weigh 250, lol.
    Haha, we have woman dancing on tables and chairs lol
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.41%

Haha, we have woman dancing on tables and chairs lol
    lol...this is the 3rd box company i've for for in the last close to 30 years...back in the day box company partys were pretty rowdy but with all the layoffs and buyouts i think everyone is too affraid of losing their job to really let loose, and act the fool.

i bet the school PTA has more exciting partys than this one, but the food was excellent and plenty of it!!!
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.59%

lol...this is the 3rd box company i've for for in the last close to 30 years...back in the day box company partys were pretty rowdy but with all the layoffs and buyouts i think everyone is too affraid of losing their job to really let loose, and act the fool.

i bet the school PTA has more exciting partys than this one, but the food was excellent and plenty of it!!!
    Hell yeah! Everything was better back in the day, what I've hurd anyways lol. Good jobs or any job at that now days are hard to come by.

You gotta watch out for thos teachers haha prolly the most wildest partiers haha
  40. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%

I'm excited to become a Job Creator soon. It is tough though when your company is getting slammed by Federal Tax plus California State Income Tax.
    www.nlaperformance.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:48 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:26 PM
  3. The New ULTIMATE STACK by NLA now contains ROCOVER-D Protein!!!
    By power205 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:22 PM
  4. NLA Ultimate stack
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:54 PM