NLA ULTIMATE STACK

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by power205 View Post
    Way to power thru Brother!!!

    I was so tired last night after work ( 12.5 day) i went home. Had dinner, then at 930 pm i was i cant believe i skipped my training. Told myself i have a meet in 9 weeks and i need to get my ass up and train!! So i took 6 T-Blast, 3 Swoll-N and 2 scoops of Supp-D. With in 10 mins the i started to feel the POWER forming.. i was ready by the time i hit the gym.. All assistances last night for sqauts and deads.

    leg press

    500 x 15
    600 x 10
    750 x 6
    850 x 6
    910 x 2 x 8

    leg ext

    130 x 3 x 10

    hypers

    50 x 4 x 10

    one legged SLDL

    55 x 10
    60 x 10
    70 x 10

    Sled push

    410 x 3 x 25 yards

    Side bends

    85 x 4 x 10



    Felt satisfied with making myself not miss!!! Went home drank 2 scoops of Recover-D and watched National Lampoons Christmas Vacations since now i was wired and no chance in hell could sleep!! lol
    indeed...i have been dosing t-blast 2/2/2 and feeling a nice boost after i dose it, before this is over i am going to have to try 6 pre!!!

    nice workout!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Glad its all working for you bro. Like you said the swoll-n is only gunna get better Can't wait till Monday cause I need my t-blast I wanna get that agression too haha
    yes...and i have just been dosing 2/2/2 can only imagine what 6 would be like!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    yes...and i have just been dosing 2/2/2 can only imagine what 6 would be like!!!
    I might be walking around the gym pitching a tent the whole time lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Tennis and basketball are my favorite sports to play. I played on the college tennis club for awhile (no real team). Sucks in winter cause it's too cold to play outside and the indoor courts are ridiculously expensive. I was never that good, always played doubles but always enjoyed it. Looking forward to them releasing a better flavor!
    the park where i played at when in hs was a gathering place for some of the best players in indy[garfield park]. in the 70's it was so popular that to get a court in the evening you had to challenge the winner[s] of a court. believe it or not but a lot of guys who played there back then still meet and play on the weekends in summer, mostly doubles and a lot of beer drinking and bullsheiting goes on. a lot of them are cops and firemen so not a lot is made of the beer drinking, lol. i still play when i have the time!!!

    indeed, better taste and supp-d is gonna rule!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I might be walking around the gym pitching a tent the whole time lol
    the libido full effect hasn't kicked in yet....today was the 1st i have noticed the aggression, and i sure put it to good use....mostly i have been getting a feel good natural energy boost when i dose it!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Team NLA Performance Training Log

    Here is the NLA team training log. Justin, Kevin, Jon, and myself all will be logging. Come join the fun !

  7. i FEEL ITS GOING TO START GETTING CRAY CRAY UP IN HERE!!!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!

  8. ok, i just saw in the promo section that swoll-n is bogo free....at $12.50 a bottle that is too good to pass on. but:

    it is almost christmas and we are pinching pennies to buy presents for the endless amount of family/friends/co-workers we have to buy for, and my wife cut me off from buying ANY supps until after christmas, so:

    in desperation i called my sister and told her to get me some swoll-n for my christmas present!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, i just saw in the promo section that swoll-n is bogo free....at $12.50 a bottle that is too good to pass on. but:

    it is almost christmas and we are pinching pennies to buy presents for the endless amount of family/friends/co-workers we have to buy for, and my wife cut me off from buying ANY supps until after christmas, so:

    in desperation i called my sister and told her to get me some swoll-n for my christmas present!!!
    This has to be the all time bro move. Get this man some SWOLL-N!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, i just saw in the promo section that swoll-n is bogo free....at $12.50 a bottle that is too good to pass on. but:

    it is almost christmas and we are pinching pennies to buy presents for the endless amount of family/friends/co-workers we have to buy for, and my wife cut me off from buying ANY supps until after christmas, so:

    in desperation i called my sister and told her to get me some swoll-n for my christmas present!!!
    That's a damn good idea my man, its tough to pass up on deals like this for sure. Justin and Kevin are promoting the **** out of NLA. I've had to delete my emails twice in one week of being a rep lol. But keep'em coming haha

  11. Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    This has to be the all time bro move. Get this man some SWOLL-N!
    lol...actually it was a sis move!!! hopefully she gets me more than one, or else she got off really cheap, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. don't work on fri nights unless it's ot, so i did some time on my treadmill...i can't believe how fast i have put on close to 5lbs, unfortunately it's not all muscle, the taco salad bacon feast really put on the lbs...going to have to start adding more cardio.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. what a crappy day here, rainy and gloomy, lol....the wife is off doing her thing, so i've just been hanging in my basement doing cardio and abs and watching recorded pawn stars. trying to conserve my supp-d so didn't use any of it, although i was really tempted to see how it would work for cardio.



    btw-found a good deal on something called tur-duc-hen at kroger-normally like $70 marked down to $30, stuff is fantastic!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what a crappy day here, rainy and gloomy, lol....the wife is off doing her thing, so i've just been hanging in my basement doing cardio and abs and watching recorded pawn stars. trying to conserve my supp-d so didn't use any of it, although i was really tempted to see how it would work for cardio.

    btw-found a good deal on something called tur-duc-hen at kroger-normally like $70 marked down to $30, stuff is fantastic!!!!
    The idea sounds delicious : Turkey duck and chicken - was just telling my vegetarian wife about this. ..lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    The idea sounds delicious : Turkey duck and chicken - was just telling my vegetarian wife about this. ..lol
    shaped like a turkey only no bones, the legs and back are duck and chicken...fantastic stuff.


    sorry to hear about your wife, hope she gets better!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. ok, just finished up my workout little while ago....i had to wait to post this as i was still trembling, and twitching, lol.


    1 took 3 swoll-n, waited 20 minutes then drank 2 scoops supp-d along with 2 caps of t-blast. 20 minutes later went domn to basement gym and did bi's, tri's and chest...did incline and decline old school butterflys for 1st time in long time, damn they will get you sore as hell...but really bring on definition, at least for me. used my weider arm blaster for db a bb curls and arms were poppin, geez!!! threw in 4 sets of bench at right around 300, higher than i have been going for awhile. went upstairs and drank 2 scoops of recover-d, then took a shower-looked in mirror after shoer and little spider web veins had broken out thru my biceps-haven't seen them for awhile, happy bout that!!!


    hey justin, the hunger was back again, would it be ok if i used some recoverpro intra, almost had to cut workout short i was so hungry!!!! might be the t-blast caising the hunger, not sure...but hunger sure has increased since i have been using this stack-for shure!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, just finished up my workout little while ago....i had to wait to post this as i was still trembling, and twitching, lol.

    1 took 3 swoll-n, waited 20 minutes then drank 2 scoops supp-d along with 2 caps of t-blast. 20 minutes later went domn to basement gym and did bi's, tri's and chest...did incline and decline old school butterflys for 1st time in long time, damn they will get you sore as hell...but really bring on definition, at least for me. used my weider arm blaster for db a bb curls and arms were poppin, geez!!! threw in 4 sets of bench at right around 300, higher than i have been going for awhile. went upstairs and drank 2 scoops of recover-d, then took a shower-looked in mirror after shoer and little spider web veins had broken out thru my biceps-haven't seen them for awhile, happy bout that!!!

    hey justin, the hunger was back again, would it be ok if i used some recoverpro intra, almost had to cut workout short i was so hungry!!!! might be the t-blast caising the hunger, not sure...but hunger sure has increased since i have been using this stack-for shure!!!!
    Great Job Brotha! Love how the swoll-n is effecting you. I know I was informing everyone of the veins I've never had that were forming on the inside of my biceps coming from my pits. I can't say enough about what this product is going to do for my physique. Awesome stuff brotha!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Great Job Brotha! Love how the swoll-n is effecting you. I know I was informing everyone of the veins I've never had that were forming on the inside of my biceps coming from my pits. I can't say enough about what this product is going to do for my physique. Awesome stuff brotha!
    i am lovin it....but i think some love needs to be given to supp-d, everyone is givin love to swoll-n, but i think supp-d is a great pre-workout!!!


    i think supp-d will get more love when justin improves the flavor, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i am lovin it....but i think some love needs to be given to supp-d, everyone is givin love to swoll-n, but i think supp-d is a great pre-workout!!!

    i think supp-d will get more love when justin improves the flavor, lol.
    Couldn't agree more. A very powerful pre indeed

  20. damn...i am sooo hungry. appetite has become insane!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. I had some taco salad the other night thanks to you...ate out of a bigass mixing bowl with a lb of 93/7

    what's for dinner tonight????
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I had some taco salad the other night thanks to you...ate out of a bigass mixing bowl with a lb of 93/7

    what's for dinner tonight????
    yeah, man...that taco salad is one of my favorites:

    tonight it was baked salmon fillets with brown rice and broccoli...dessert was 3 of those little clementine oranges, i love those things....


    might just have to make a protein shake to feel satisfied, feel like i could eat everything in the fridge...don't know where it came from, but appetite is crazy!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. still hungry.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. very sore today, it's become apparent that as intense as my workouts have become using this stack, that i will only be workingout every other day.... so today i did 45 minutes on treadmil and some ab work...

    as much as i have been eating it's clear that i will be gaining some weight, working to clean up my diet so i can limit bf. i haven't been this hungry in a long time!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Nice to see that it's helping you so much, good lifts, nice pumps, and increased vascularity sounds pretty great.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 09:48 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:26 PM
  3. The New ULTIMATE STACK by NLA now contains ROCOVER-D Protein!!!
    By power205 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 06:22 PM
  4. NLA Ultimate stack
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Log in
Log in