NLA ULTIMATE STACK

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Team NLA Performance Training Log

    Here is the NLA team training log. Justin, Kevin, Jon, and myself all will be logging. Come join the fun !

  2. NLA Performance Athlete
    power205's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    280
    Rep Power
    10949
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    5.35%

    i FEEL ITS GOING TO START GETTING CRAY CRAY UP IN HERE!!!!
    NLA PERFORMANCE
    www.nlaperformance.com

    Choice of Champions!!!
  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    ok, i just saw in the promo section that swoll-n is bogo free....at $12.50 a bottle that is too good to pass on. but:

    it is almost christmas and we are pinching pennies to buy presents for the endless amount of family/friends/co-workers we have to buy for, and my wife cut me off from buying ANY supps until after christmas, so:

    in desperation i called my sister and told her to get me some swoll-n for my christmas present!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, i just saw in the promo section that swoll-n is bogo free....at $12.50 a bottle that is too good to pass on. but:

    it is almost christmas and we are pinching pennies to buy presents for the endless amount of family/friends/co-workers we have to buy for, and my wife cut me off from buying ANY supps until after christmas, so:

    in desperation i called my sister and told her to get me some swoll-n for my christmas present!!!
    This has to be the all time bro move. Get this man some SWOLL-N!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  5. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, i just saw in the promo section that swoll-n is bogo free....at $12.50 a bottle that is too good to pass on. but:

    it is almost christmas and we are pinching pennies to buy presents for the endless amount of family/friends/co-workers we have to buy for, and my wife cut me off from buying ANY supps until after christmas, so:

    in desperation i called my sister and told her to get me some swoll-n for my christmas present!!!
    That's a damn good idea my man, its tough to pass up on deals like this for sure. Justin and Kevin are promoting the **** out of NLA. I've had to delete my emails twice in one week of being a rep lol. But keep'em coming haha
  6. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    This has to be the all time bro move. Get this man some SWOLL-N!
    lol...actually it was a sis move!!! hopefully she gets me more than one, or else she got off really cheap, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    don't work on fri nights unless it's ot, so i did some time on my treadmill...i can't believe how fast i have put on close to 5lbs, unfortunately it's not all muscle, the taco salad bacon feast really put on the lbs...going to have to start adding more cardio.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    what a crappy day here, rainy and gloomy, lol....the wife is off doing her thing, so i've just been hanging in my basement doing cardio and abs and watching recorded pawn stars. trying to conserve my supp-d so didn't use any of it, although i was really tempted to see how it would work for cardio.



    btw-found a good deal on something called tur-duc-hen at kroger-normally like $70 marked down to $30, stuff is fantastic!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  9. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,049
    Rep Power
    1118255
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    what a crappy day here, rainy and gloomy, lol....the wife is off doing her thing, so i've just been hanging in my basement doing cardio and abs and watching recorded pawn stars. trying to conserve my supp-d so didn't use any of it, although i was really tempted to see how it would work for cardio.

    btw-found a good deal on something called tur-duc-hen at kroger-normally like $70 marked down to $30, stuff is fantastic!!!!
    The idea sounds delicious : Turkey duck and chicken - was just telling my vegetarian wife about this. ..lol
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    The idea sounds delicious : Turkey duck and chicken - was just telling my vegetarian wife about this. ..lol
    shaped like a turkey only no bones, the legs and back are duck and chicken...fantastic stuff.


    sorry to hear about your wife, hope she gets better!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    ok, just finished up my workout little while ago....i had to wait to post this as i was still trembling, and twitching, lol.


    1 took 3 swoll-n, waited 20 minutes then drank 2 scoops supp-d along with 2 caps of t-blast. 20 minutes later went domn to basement gym and did bi's, tri's and chest...did incline and decline old school butterflys for 1st time in long time, damn they will get you sore as hell...but really bring on definition, at least for me. used my weider arm blaster for db a bb curls and arms were poppin, geez!!! threw in 4 sets of bench at right around 300, higher than i have been going for awhile. went upstairs and drank 2 scoops of recover-d, then took a shower-looked in mirror after shoer and little spider web veins had broken out thru my biceps-haven't seen them for awhile, happy bout that!!!


    hey justin, the hunger was back again, would it be ok if i used some recoverpro intra, almost had to cut workout short i was so hungry!!!! might be the t-blast caising the hunger, not sure...but hunger sure has increased since i have been using this stack-for shure!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  12. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, just finished up my workout little while ago....i had to wait to post this as i was still trembling, and twitching, lol.

    1 took 3 swoll-n, waited 20 minutes then drank 2 scoops supp-d along with 2 caps of t-blast. 20 minutes later went domn to basement gym and did bi's, tri's and chest...did incline and decline old school butterflys for 1st time in long time, damn they will get you sore as hell...but really bring on definition, at least for me. used my weider arm blaster for db a bb curls and arms were poppin, geez!!! threw in 4 sets of bench at right around 300, higher than i have been going for awhile. went upstairs and drank 2 scoops of recover-d, then took a shower-looked in mirror after shoer and little spider web veins had broken out thru my biceps-haven't seen them for awhile, happy bout that!!!

    hey justin, the hunger was back again, would it be ok if i used some recoverpro intra, almost had to cut workout short i was so hungry!!!! might be the t-blast caising the hunger, not sure...but hunger sure has increased since i have been using this stack-for shure!!!!
    Great Job Brotha! Love how the swoll-n is effecting you. I know I was informing everyone of the veins I've never had that were forming on the inside of my biceps coming from my pits. I can't say enough about what this product is going to do for my physique. Awesome stuff brotha!
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Great Job Brotha! Love how the swoll-n is effecting you. I know I was informing everyone of the veins I've never had that were forming on the inside of my biceps coming from my pits. I can't say enough about what this product is going to do for my physique. Awesome stuff brotha!
    i am lovin it....but i think some love needs to be given to supp-d, everyone is givin love to swoll-n, but i think supp-d is a great pre-workout!!!


    i think supp-d will get more love when justin improves the flavor, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  14. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,503
    Rep Power
    1097382
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i am lovin it....but i think some love needs to be given to supp-d, everyone is givin love to swoll-n, but i think supp-d is a great pre-workout!!!

    i think supp-d will get more love when justin improves the flavor, lol.
    Couldn't agree more. A very powerful pre indeed
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    damn...i am sooo hungry. appetite has become insane!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  16. Diamond Member
    Sean1332's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,311
    Rep Power
    3811188
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    51.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I had some taco salad the other night thanks to you...ate out of a bigass mixing bowl with a lb of 93/7

    what's for dinner tonight????
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    sean@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
  17. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1332 View Post
    I had some taco salad the other night thanks to you...ate out of a bigass mixing bowl with a lb of 93/7

    what's for dinner tonight????
    yeah, man...that taco salad is one of my favorites:

    tonight it was baked salmon fillets with brown rice and broccoli...dessert was 3 of those little clementine oranges, i love those things....


    might just have to make a protein shake to feel satisfied, feel like i could eat everything in the fridge...don't know where it came from, but appetite is crazy!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    still hungry.....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    very sore today, it's become apparent that as intense as my workouts have become using this stack, that i will only be workingout every other day.... so today i did 45 minutes on treadmil and some ab work...

    as much as i have been eating it's clear that i will be gaining some weight, working to clean up my diet so i can limit bf. i haven't been this hungry in a long time!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  20. Professional Member
    kingjameskjf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,476
    Rep Power
    3250886
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Nice to see that it's helping you so much, good lifts, nice pumps, and increased vascularity sounds pretty great.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  21. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very sore today, it's become apparent that as intense as my workouts have become using this stack, that i will only be workingout every other day.... so today i did 45 minutes on treadmil and some ab work...

    as much as i have been eating it's clear that i will be gaining some weight, working to clean up my diet so i can limit bf. i haven't been this hungry in a long time!!!
    Nice how deep are you into your stack now?
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  22. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Nice how deep are you into your stack now?

    had to check...started on the 11th, so today is day 7. wow, seems longer!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    Nice to see that it's helping you so much, good lifts, nice pumps, and increased vascularity sounds pretty great.
    don't forget killer appetite...you getting the hunger thing too?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  24. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    back in a few for todays update.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    day 8:

    hard for me to believe this is only day 8, really swelling up.

    ok, followed my normal dosing routine-3 caps swollen 40 minutes pre then 20 minutes later 2 scoops supp-d, 2 caps t-blast.

    did arms and chest, but mainly focused on back and shoulders with some leg work thrown in. again i ended up working out longer and harder than i had planned. easily over an hour, this every other day routine seems to be working well for me.

    libido seems to be higher, but that might just be a result of my high self esteem, really feeling on top of my game right now...work is going real well and my daughter in law is due to have my 4th grand-baby any time now...life is good!!!


    still up 5lbs and surprised it isn't more because of all i have been eating, appetite is VERY high....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  26. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i am lovin it....but i think some love needs to be given to supp-d, everyone is givin love to swoll-n, but i think supp-d is a great pre-workout!!!

    i think supp-d will get more love when justin improves the flavor, lol.
    Can't agree more brother! This is actualy day 2 on Supp-d for me, and its by far the fastest working pre I've used. The flavor isn't that bad realy, compared to some others I've tried, a little tart but that's it. Love the clean energy and focus I get, and the tingles rock! Going to da gym to rip it up
  27. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Can't agree more brother! This is actualy day 2 on Supp-d for me, and its by far the fastest working pre I've used. The flavor isn't that bad realy, compared to some others I've tried, a little tart but that's it. Love the clean energy and focus I get, and the tingles rock! Going to da gym to rip it up
    lol...glad you like it.


    sorry, but the taste to me is bad....not THAT bad, but enough to make mention of it. BUT....the effects far outweigh any taste issues i might have!!!! i am impressed with supp-d, it's already among my favorites-taste issues or not......
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  28. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,503
    Rep Power
    1097382
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol...glad you like it.

    sorry, but the taste to me is bad....not THAT bad, but enough to make mention of it. BUT....the effects far outweigh any taste issues i might have!!!! i am impressed with supp-d, it's already among my favorites-taste issues or not......
    Agreed. The taste is bad, but JP8 x was far worse. That was rancid
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Agreed. The taste is bad, but JP8 x was far worse. That was rancid
    indeed...i actually dreaded drinking jp8 because of taste....supp-d on the other hand since i am only using every other day, i look forward to drinking because the effects are so good.

    it's funny because based on stim effect alone supp-d is just ok, but it is one of only a few pre's where after drinking it i just want to lift weights---not do cardio or yardwork, but just plain have the desire to lift some iron!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  30. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol...glad you like it.

    sorry, but the taste to me is bad....not THAT bad, but enough to make mention of it. BUT....the effects far outweigh any taste issues i might have!!!! i am impressed with supp-d, it's already among my favorites-taste issues or not......
    I gave my wife some today, told her it works fast. She drank it, went to the rest room, came back and said Its kicked in already lol she liked the tingling too.
  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I gave my wife some today, told her it works fast. She drank it, went to the rest room, came back and said Its kicked in already lol she liked the tingling too.

    lol...my wife going to gym with me to workout is about as likely to happen as me going clothing shopping with her and our daughters.....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  32. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Supp-D + Leg workout = This old guy is wrecked!! This is one of those pre-workouts where I need to be cautious. It lets me go above and beyond my body's limits. Care must be taken or I will overtrain quickly. I love it!! Lol It doesn't have you cranked up and shaky. It gets you into the right attitude to work hard. I think the schizandrol is the main factor that brings this. I have experienced this same feeling with other pre-workouts containing it. Good Stuff NLA.

    And the taste is fine for me. It does have a slight after taste that is no biggy.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  33. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378552
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    21.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    lol...my wife going to gym with me to workout is about as likely to happen as me going clothing shopping with her and our daughters.....
    Haha, my working out has rubbed off on my wife. She's lost a little over 50 lbs is 6 months. She's pretty strong for a woman anyhow. I would rather work out with her, because she's dependable. My bro's have a million excuses.
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Haha, my working out has rubbed off on my wife. She's lost a little over 50 lbs is 6 months. She's pretty strong for a woman anyhow. I would rather work out with her, because she's dependable. My bro's have a million excuses.
    50lbs in 6 months is fantastic....i am a lone wolf, gave up on depending on others years ago.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  35. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Supp-D + Leg workout = This old guy is wrecked!! This is one of those pre-workouts where I need to be cautious. It lets me go above and beyond my body's limits. Care must be taken or I will overtrain quickly. I love it!! Lol It doesn't have you cranked up and shaky. It gets you into the right attitude to work hard. I think the schizandrol is the main factor that brings this. I have experienced this same feeling with other pre-workouts containing it. Good Stuff NLA.

    And the taste is fine for me. It does have a slight after taste that is no biggy.
    this is pretty much what i have been saying....except for the taste being fine, lol....but i agree, it's no biggie. but since this product is new to this forum, i thought the taste was worth mentioning!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  36. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,049
    Rep Power
    1118255
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is pretty much what i have been saying....except for the taste being fine, lol....but i agree, it's no biggie. but since this product is new to this forum, i thought the taste was worth mentioning!!!
    I totally agree with this - the energy & focus is top notch - the taste isn't the best, but I'm not drinking it for the flavor anyway -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  37. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    I totally agree with this - the energy & focus is top notch - the taste isn't the best, but I'm not drinking it for the flavor anyway -
    Come Jan. 5 when SUPP-D 2.0 arrives you will be drinking it for the taste. Only thing is we added some extra clean stimulants and bumped up the Agmatine Sulfate. Pumps should be better for SUPP-D 2.0 but then again you should dose SUPP-D with SWOLL-N anyways.

    Glad you liked our product!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  38. Senior Member
    LizKing531's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,049
    Rep Power
    1118255
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    54.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice! I like the sound of that!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  39. Board Sponsor
    NLAFounder's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    25
    Posts
    392
    Rep Power
    202103
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day 8:

    hard for me to believe this is only day 8, really swelling up.

    ok, followed my normal dosing routine-3 caps swollen 40 minutes pre then 20 minutes later 2 scoops supp-d, 2 caps t-blast.

    did arms and chest, but mainly focused on back and shoulders with some leg work thrown in. again i ended up working out longer and harder than i had planned. easily over an hour, this every other day routine seems to be working well for me.

    libido seems to be higher, but that might just be a result of my high self esteem, really feeling on top of my game right now...work is going real well and my daughter in law is due to have my 4th grand-baby any time now...life is good!!!


    still up 5lbs and surprised it isn't more because of all i have been eating, appetite is VERY high....
    Hope the birth goes well and your grand-baby enters this world healthy as can be and hopefully ready to grow up into a fellow meathead! Keep us updated and congrats!
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  40. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,230
    Rep Power
    10752140
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    49.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Hope the birth goes well and your grand-baby enters this world healthy as can be and hopefully ready to grow up into a fellow meathead! Keep us updated and congrats!
    lol....i hope SHE isn't a fellow meathead....

    thanks, justin. that is my christmas wish, that she is healthy!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 10:48 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 09:26 PM
  3. The New ULTIMATE STACK by NLA now contains ROCOVER-D Protein!!!
    By power205 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:22 PM
  4. NLA Ultimate stack
    By MichaelMurphy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 10:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in