Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got this today but i had already been to gym.
i've been so stoked to try this so i went ahead and dosed 3 swoll-n and 3 t-blast, 40 minutes later had sex with the wife!!!

swoll-n definately lives up to it's name!!!

ok, enough of the vulgarity...

tomorrow after work i will be dosing 3 t-blast/3 swoll-n/2 scoops of supp-d before heading to gym.

going to dose swoll-n every day at 3 caps, t-blast i am going with 2 caps upon waking[before work] 2 caps pre workout and 2 caps before bed.

also tried the recovery-d, i agree with everyone else-tastes great!!!

i am so looking forward to this, done my research on these products and really expect to see some great results!!!

thanks justin and nla

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
about me...age:54 height 6'' weight 215 married with soon to be 4 grankids!!!

my pr days are over, in my 20-30's i was primarily a powerlifter concerned with getting as big and strong as i could. played both football and tennis in hs, although i loved the brute force of football i was much better at tennis-in those days with wood rackets you had to make your own power the racket didn't do it for you. spent close to 8 years in the navy aboard an aircraft carrier which was much like being in prison[eat, lift weights, work, sleep, then eat some more] my ship had a nice gym but mostly we used our own free weights...got a chance to work out with udt seal team that was attached to ship. after navy i went to school in olongapo phillipines, me and a buddy used to go hiking and running all the time and even passed jest course-jungle exploration and survival training, did some lifting there not a lot..since then i have worked almost exclusively 3rd shift in a box factory running a flexo die cutter. lift at least 3 times a week, often at nifs-national istitute for fitness and sports, plus i have a home gym in my basement that i have been addin to for 25 years. still play tennis on weekends when i have the chance and i like to do weighted stairclimbing at my aunts high rise-4-6 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb each ankle weights. my goal are to stay as strong and fit as possible to ward off as many bad effects of aging as possible...i have done numerous ph cycles which probably are the cause of my being on trt, been on trt for 5 years, was on test cyp but due to liver issues presently i am on 2 pacs [10] grams androgel daily.

i hope this covers it all if anyone has any questions feel free to ask...

i am truely excited to be running this stack...hell yeah!!!!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
IN - just finishing up a bottle of T-Blast and LOVED IT!!! Intersted in seeing what the whole stack does...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IN - just finishing up a bottle of T-Blast and LOVED IT!!! Intersted in seeing what the whole stack does...
been hearing good things about all of these products, very excited to be running them!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Subbed!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely in bigt. Looking forward to seeing how this treats you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely in bigt. Looking forward to seeing how this treats you
thanks, ae-i am a big fan of nitrates, can't wait to see how the supp-d/swoll-n combo treats me. i know a lot of people on here are big on agmatine, but it is the double nitrate combo of supp-d and swoll-n that has my interest. i remember how good the original mesomorph/creatine nitrate was, if this is in that catagory then it is a surefire winner!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
going to dose 3 t-blast before work tonight, then starting tomorrow will do a 2/2/2 split-2 before work/2 before workout/2 before bed. will dose 2 before sex on non-workout days...

going to use 2 scoops of supp-d, so this will be reserved for pre-workout only

the swoll-n will be 3 prework on workout days...3 40 minutes before sex on non-workout days.

the recover-d will be just used post workout.

normally i would dose the supp-d at least 1 scoop on non-workout days, but since the swoll-n also has nitrates there won't be any need since i am dosing swoll-n every day. i've found that when using nitrate products better results are seen if dosed every day.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used a sample of Swoll-N the other day and it was awesome. I was curious about SuppD and here you are running it. Now I know I will get the straight scoop on it's effectiveness.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I used a sample of Swoll-N the other day and it was awesome. I was curious about SuppD and here you are running it. Now I know I will get the straight scoop on it's effectiveness.
thanks, my friend...i will do my best!!! between the supp-d and swoll-n, there should be a healthy dose of nitrates so my expectations are very high to be honest!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Subbed Big T! Glad its working for ya in the Bedroom Haha. Pumped about following you Bro!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
about me...age:54 height 6'' weight 215 married with soon to be 4 grankids!!!

my pr days are over, in my 20-30's i was primarily a powerlifter concerned with getting as big and strong as i could. played both football and tennis in hs, although i loved the brute force of football i was much better at tennis-in those days with wood rackets you had to make your own power the racket didn't do it for you. spent close to 8 years in the navy aboard an aircraft carrier which was much like being in prison[eat, lift weights, work, sleep, then eat some more] my ship had a nice gym but mostly we used our own free weights...got a chance to work out with udt seal team that was attached to ship. after navy i went to school in olongapo phillipines, me and a buddy used to go hiking and running all the time and even passed jest course-jungle exploration and survival training, did some lifting there not a lot..since then i have worked almost exclusively 3rd shift in a box factory running a flexo die cutter. lift at least 3 times a week, often at nifs-national istitute for fitness and sports, plus i have a home gym in my basement that i have been addin to for 25 years. still play tennis on weekends when i have the chance and i like to do weighted stairclimbing at my aunts high rise-4-6 trips up and down 21 flights of stairs wearing 5lb each ankle weights. my goal are to stay as strong and fit as possible to ward off as many bad effects of aging as possible...i have done numerous ph cycles which probably are the cause of my being on trt, been on trt for 5 years, was on test cyp but due to liver issues presently i am on 2 pacs [10] grams androgel daily.

i hope this covers it all if anyone has any questions feel free to ask...

i am truely excited to be running this stack...hell yeah!!!!
I remember those Navy days!! I was on a Perry Class Frigate (USS John L Hall FFG-32) so we had 2 heilo hangars, 1 was for the heilo det, the other was our gym/crash & salvage area. We made it work though but you can imagine on a boat that small, rough seas and trying to bench....made it tough!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I remember those Navy days!! I was on a Perry Class Frigate (USS John L Hall FFG-32) so we had 2 heilo hangars, 1 was for the heilo det, the other was our gym/crash & salvage area. We made it work though but you can imagine on a boat that small, rough seas and trying to bench....made it tough!
GO NAVY!!!

Being on a carrier was like being on a cruise ship compared to a frigate, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st workout on ultimate stack:

i was going to go to nifs after work, but decided to just do a pump workout in my basement to try it out.

dosing:
2 t-blast
3 swoll-n
2 scoops supp-d
all dosed 30 minutes prior.

ok, this started out as a simple arm workout to test the pump from all the supps together...well, it turned into a lot more-much more!!!
had decent enough energy from the supp-d so i got right to it. started with db curls, then bb curls, then went to db butterflys, then did some good mornings then did some benchs, then did some tri extensions, then did tri pull downs, then even did some light squats...what the hell thru in some moderate weight deads....then i started over.

this workout lasted almost 90 minutes with little rest between sets, no cardio or bullsheit, this was straight lifting.....keep in mind that i am 54!!!

needless to say...tomorrow will most certainly be a rest day!!!

1st... t- blast-last night when i took 2 caps before work i got a nice non-stim boost which lasted most of the night, kind of a euphoric feeling-real nice. no doubt it played a role in this mornings workout!

next up...swoll-n-i was expecting a fast hitting pump effect, it didn't happen. instead what happened was every time i looked in mirror my arms seemed to be more swollen and bigger-they actually turned red. i was so impressed i even had my wife feel my arms, lol-i haven't done that forever!!!

next up..supp-d, sorry but i have to be honest, stuff tastes horrible...if you are looking for taste, go somewhere else...BUT if you are looking for results this might be what you are looking for!!! energy on this stuff is sneaky, at 1st i thought i better add some caffeine to it next time, but damn-i stayed focused and energized enough to want to keep going, and going, and going-i think it was perfect for lifting, cardio not so sure, but i am only using it on lifting days so no matter. combined with the swoll-n there is ample nitrates, and nitrates are what i react to much more than agmatine-after just 1 workout this is my 2nd favorite all time combo behind only og mesomorph and creatine nitrate...but i was dosing that combo well above recommended dosing, i stayed at recommended dosing for supp-d/swoll-n.

you old timers will remember how nutz i went over the mesomorph/creatine nitrate combo, for me to say this is a close 2nd after just 1 workout is truely saying a lot...over time it is possible supp-d/swoll-n might overtake 1st place. of course i am sure the t-blast has and will play a role.

next...recover-d...if there is 1 thing i would recommend to NLA it would be to make an intra workout, for a killer workout like this one i was really depleted and hungry as hell, an intra sure would have been nice!!! NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS-as hungry as i was during and after this workout, 2 scoops of recover-d mixed in whole milk was able to get me satiated enough to make it to my post meal....and tasted great, really thick and filling.

if you were to think i enjoyed the hell out of these supps and this workout, you would be dead wrong, lol....i feel like holy hell, damn am i wore out[getting too old for this sheit]...not, i f'ing loved it....can't wait for next workout-but it won't be tomorrow, lol.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards

i was going to go to nifs after work, but decided to just do a pump workout in my basement to try it out.

dosing:
2 t-blast
3 swoll-n
2 scoops supp-d

ok, this started out as a simple arm workout to test the pump from all the supps together...well, it turned into a lot more-much more!!!
had decent enough energy from the supp-d so i got right to it. started with db curls, then bb curls, then went to db butterflys, then did some good mornings then did some benchs, then did some tri extensions, then did tri pull downs, then even did some light squats...what the hell thru in some moderate weight deads....then i started over.

this workout lasted almost 90 minutes with little rest between sets, no cardio or bullsheit, this was straight lifting.....keep in mind that i am 54!!!

1st... t- blast-last night when i took 2 caps before work i got a nice non-stim boost which lasted most of the night, kind of a euphoric feeling-real nice. no doubt it played a role in this mornings workout!

next up...swoll-n-i was expecting a fast hitting pump effect, it didn't happen. instead what happened was every time i looked in mirror my arms seemed to be more swollen and bigger-they actually turned red. i was so impressed i even had my wife feel my arms, lol-i haven't done that forever!!!

next up..supp-d, sorry but i have to be honest, stuff tastes horrible...if you are looking for taste, go somewhere else...BUT if you are looking for results this might be what you are looking for!!! energy on this stuff is sneaky, at 1st i thought i better add some caffeine to it next time, but damn-i stayed focused and energized enough to want to keep going, and going, and going-i think it was perfect for lifting, cardio not so sure, but i am only using it on lifting days so no matter. combined with the swoll-n there is ample nitrates, and nitrates are what i react to much more than agmatine-after just 1 workout this is my 2nd favorite all time combo behind only og mesomorph and creatine nitrate...but i was dosing that combo well above recommended dosing, i stayed at recommended dosing for supp-d/swoll-n.

you old timers will remember how nutz i went over the mesomorph/creatine nitrate combo, for me to say this is a close 2nd after just 1 workout is truely saying a lot...over time it is possible supp-d/swoll-n might overtake 1st place. of course i am sure the t-blast has and will play a role.

next...recover-d...if there is 1 thing i would recommend to NLA it would be to make an intra workout, for a killer workout like this one i was really depleted and hungry as hell, an intra sure would have been nice!!! NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS-as hungry as i was during and after this workout, 2 scoops of recover-d mixed in whole milk was able to get me satiated enough to make it to my post meal....and tasted great, really thick and filling.

if you were to think i enjoyed the hell out of these supps and this workout, you would be dead wrong, lol....i feel like holy hell, damn am i wore out[getting too old for this sheit]...not, i f'ing loved it....can't wait for next workout-but it won't be tomorrow, lol.
I'm in for this one! I didn't know that this was up and running! One thing about the SUPP-D flavor and taste is that we are coming out with SUPP-D version 2 in a couple weeks with 2 amazing tasting flavors. We will send you a bottle right away when it arrives!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for this one! I didn't know that this was up and running! One thing about the SUPP-D flavor and taste is that we are coming out with SUPP-D version 2 in a couple weeks with 2 amazing tasting flavors. We will send you a bottle right away when it arrives!
hell yeah!!!!

now if you get a intra you will have it down!!!

man i was sooo hungry, all this stack is missing is a intra.

that being said, this is one crazy good stack you have came up with-props!!!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

dosing:
2 t-blast
3 swoll-n
2 scoops supp-d

Awesome update,I'm enjoying my NLA products as well,only thing I'm missing is the supp-d!sounds like this is gonna be awesome for you.cant wait to see results after a while!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
hell yeah!!!!

now if you get a intra you will have it down!!!

man i was sooo hungry, all this stack is missing is a intra.

that being said, this is one crazy good stack you have came up with-props!!!!
Ya our BCAA intra and a creatine will be our next 2 male products. We are swamped with getting our NLA for Her women's line off the ground right now but once that is done we will hit the lab running to formulate the sickest intra workout around!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome update,I'm enjoying my NLA products as well,only thing I'm missing is the supp-d!sounds like this is gonna be awesome for you.cant wait to see results after a while!
it will only get better!!! the t-blast will probably take a week to fully kickin and the effects of nitrates are cumulative. glad you are liking it too!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya our BCAA intra and a creatine will be our next 2 male products. We are swamped with getting our NLA for Her women's line off the ground right now but once that is done we will hit the lab running to formulate the sickest intra workout around!
NLA is definately gonna be a player!!!

i think my wife is going to be in need of a female libido booster, lol.

msrider

msrider

Awards
NLA has jet packs and are flying straight to the top. After what you've put out for us we can only imagine how good your other products will be. Love repping for someone with the Best Quality Products.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
In for this!

Kicking off my stack tomorrow morning -

msrider

msrider

Awards
NLA is definately gonna be a player!!!

i think my wife is going to be in need of a female libido booster, lol.
No Doubt brotha! The comments and reviews just keep coming in with the highest remarks!

Every woman needs a libido booster haha I know I can't wait for the new NLA womans line to come out, think my wifey might just love me more ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No Doubt brotha! The comments and reviews just keep coming in with the highest remarks!

Every woman needs a libido booster haha I know I can't wait for the new NLA womans line to come out, think my wifey might just love me more ;)
lol...i don't care if she loves me more or not....

i just want more SEX!!!!:banana:

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol...you know it.

glad to see you here, i picked up some useful tips in your t-blast thread!!!
haha glad I could help! I'm interested in the rest if the stack so glad to be following

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha glad I could help! I'm interested in the rest if the stack so glad to be following
lol...i had one hellova good 1st workout, should get even better over time...you ever use nitrates before?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait,did you say it compares to Mesomorph?? Be still my beating heart!! Lol

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
GO NAVY!!!

Being on a carrier was like being on a cruise ship compared to a frigate, lol.
For sure, plus you can feel EVERY wave. I remember leaving Mayport, FL one time, we got hit by a rogue wave and did a 30 degree roll....everything that wasn't tied down good ended up on the deck...this included dinner down in the galley.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes...og mesomorph/creatine nitrate combo was the only combo that out performed this stack....plus i was dosing meso/cn a lot higher than recommended...this was just 1st workout on supp-d/swoll-n i think over time it will get even better.

you know me, eventually i will give in to tempation and up the dose-just to see, lol. if justin sends me a jug of the supp-d v2 i will have to try 3 scoops with 4 swoll-n on a arm day-for sure!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For sure, plus you can feel EVERY wave. I remember leaving Mayport, FL one time, we got hit by a rogue wave and did a 30 degree roll....everything that wasn't tied down good ended up on the deck...this included dinner down in the galley.
lol...don't get roll on a carrier, just up and down....and then only in really rough seas.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think NLA is still giving samples-get on it....it is bigt recommended, lol.

msrider

msrider

Awards
yes...og mesomorph/creatine nitrate combo was the only combo that out performed this stack....plus i was dosing meso/cn a lot higher than recommended...this was just 1st workout on supp-d/swoll-n i think over time it will get even better.

you know me, eventually i will give in to tempation and up the dose-just to see, lol. if justin sends me a jug of the supp-d v2 i will have to try 3 scoops with 4 swoll-n on a arm day-for sure!!!!
It does get better over time Brotha! I actualy went up to 4 caps of swoll-n and the pumps were incredible. I should have my 2nd bottle of swoll-n in Friday or sat and I can't wait.

Although I noticed you are gunna take it on off days. That's a great Idea I'm gunna do that aswell. Thanks for suggestion. Also your giving great feedback about comparison, Thanks!

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
It does get better over time Brotha! I actualy went up to 4 caps of swoll-n and the pumps were incredible. I should have my 2nd bottle of swoll-n in Friday or sat and I can't wait.

Although I noticed you are gunna take it on off days. That's a great Idea I'm gunna do that aswell. Thanks for suggestion. Also your giving great feedback about comparison, Thanks!
There is really no point in taking the SWOLL-N on off days. Save it for training sessions. Sure you will be pumped up even on your off days if you take SWOLL-N but its effectiveness in producing NO and partitioning nutrients to your muscles and efficiently increasing blood flow to your muscles should not be wasted on an off day. Save SWOLL-N for training sessions and you will see your strength and endurance increase.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is really no point in taking the SWOLL-N on off days. Save it for training sessions. Sure you will be pumped up even on your off days if you take SWOLL-N but its effectiveness in producing NO and partitioning nutrients to your muscles and efficiently increasing blood flow to your muscles should not be wasted on an off day. Save SWOLL-N for training sessions and you will see your strength and endurance increase.
in that case if it is alright with you, i will try 4 caps next workout...just using only on workout days gives well over a months supply.

nevermind...results are pretty terrific at 3 caps, think i will stay there.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Since the creater has spoken I will do as he recomends lol. Still have a lot to learn. And it will last longer haha

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
in that case if it is alright with you, i will try 4 caps next workout...just using only on workout days gives well over a months supply.

Ya 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate per serving is a pretty hefty dose plus SWOLL-N has 600 mg of Arginine Nitrates so 3 caps is perfect. Most standard Agmatine Sulfate supplements have around 500 mg and primaforce Agmatine Sulfate has 750 mg a serving.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ya 800 mg of Agmatine Sulfate per serving is a pretty hefty dose plus SWOLL-N has 600 mg of Arginine Nitrates so 3 caps is perfect. Most standard Agmatine Sulfate supplements have around 500 mg and primaforce Agmatine Sulfate has 750 mg a serving.
trust me, i am very happy with it at the 3 cap dose + the extra nitrates and agmatine in supp-d as a nice bonus.

if it aint broke.......

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards
trust me, i am very happy with it at the 3 cap dose + the extra nitrates and agmatine in supp-d as a nice bonus.

if it aint broke.......
Our ingredients are all real deal and of the highest quality we can assure you that.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

I'm scared of 4 caps !muscles might tear through my skin!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can imagine...i go 215 and i got some dammed good results for just 1st workout on these supps, i am impressed!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I used 4 a couple times and prolly the main reason my pumps were so great were because I had been on almost a month. Just gunna do 3 on workout days

Thanks Justin for your exspertise!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 Swoll-N preworkout had me checking my shirt size post! Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
really enjoying my off day today, a little sore but in all honesty not as much as i was expecting.

my wife made my favorite homemade taco salad[letuce/tomato/onion/hamburger/kidney beans/cheddar chesse and hidden valley lite...then she fried bacon. did someone say bacon!!! AFTER SEX had a big plate of taco salad along with 6 pieces of fabulously crispy bacon-can't believe i was able to limit myself to six pieces, it's a new PR!!! the wife split to run christmas errends so i am home alone, might go down to the basement and put in some treadmil time.

only supp i am dosing today is t-blast..dosed 2 when i got home from work and 2 40 minutes before sex, will dose 2 before work tonight!!!

still getting a natural energy boost after taking t-blast, really hope this lasts.