Log: Erase PRO + Alpha T2 + AIS Agmatine

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 264 LBS
(not good - gained 12lbs since I joined in Dec 2010)

Short Term Goal: 235 LBS
Long Term Goal: 220 LBS

Short Term Workout Regimen: Running, Elliptical, Crossfit, Weightlifting for cut
Long Term Workout Regimen: Elliptical, Organized Sports (Basketball, Volleyball, Tennis, Softball, Football), Weightlifting for cut and maintenance

Supplements to start: Erase Pro (run out 2 bottles), Alpha T2 (Run out 1 bottle and reassess), Anabolic Innovation Agmatine (Run out 1 bottle and reassess)

I hope to maintain a log here to keep track of my progress and provide feedback on these well reviewed supplements. I tried several times in the past to log without much success. With this forum now available on many smartphones, it will be easier to post at least something regularly.

Day 1 (07 Jan 2012)

Supplements:
1 Erase Pro in the AM with breakfast
Other 2 supplements will arrive next week.

Exercise:
Elliptical 45 minutes

Diet:
Normal

Comments:
Nothing to report

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2

Supplements:
Other 2 supplements will arrive next week.

Exercise:
None

Diet:
Normal

Comments:
Having not changed anything or done anything today, I noticed my muscles feeling fuller. Probably placebo effect, but it made me feel good. Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the PM
4 AIS Agmatine pre-workout

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Going to gym now. Exercise and comments to follow when I get back.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exercise:
60 minutes elliptical (1007 calories)

Comments:
Normal sweating, normal energy during cardio. Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise:
Crossfit

Comments:
l felt really warm at work. Even sweated a little in the afternoon while just sitting in my office. Felt pumped during workout. So much that it even felt a bit painful. Towards the end of workout, I felt very lathargic. Might be due to lack of carbs. Weight check in 3 days. Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Really feeling warm in the office this morning. I guess Alpha T2 is no joke. I am only dosing 2 per day, so I don't sweat at work.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise:
60 minutes elliptical (1002 calories)

Comments:
Starting to feel the thermogenic affects. This is strange since I am only on 1 dose per day. Maybe I am really sensitive to Alpha T2. I have not been tired at work. I usually only get about 5 hours of sleep on week days due to my schedule and feel the affects in the afternoon. I sweated more than usual during my workout and my thigh and calve muscles were twitching so agmatine is definitely kicking in. One negative I have is that I felt very lathargic during my workout and had to really push to get 60 minutes in.

I am weighing in this saturday or sunday to see if I lost any weight. However, I am feeling the affects of agmatine and Alpha T2 as expected I think. Onto tomorrow.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Day 5

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise:
60 minutes elliptical (1002 calories)

Comments:
Starting to feel the thermogenic affects. This is strange since I am only on 1 dose per day. Maybe I am really sensitive to Alpha T2. I have not been tired at work. I usually only get about 5 hours of sleep on week days due to my schedule and feel the affects in the afternoon. I sweated more than usual during my workout and my thigh and calve muscles were twitching so agmatine is definitely kicking in. One negative I have is that I felt very lathargic during my workout and had to really push to get 60 minutes in.

I am weighing in this saturday or sunday to see if I lost any weight. However, I am feeling the affects of agmatine and Alpha T2 as expected I think. Onto tomorrow.
Why would agmatine make you twitch more?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a personal experience. Since agmatine gives you a great pump during workout, I tried to associate that to my personal experience of when I had a great pump during and after workout.

Have you ever had such a great pump during a workout where few minutes after you see your muscles involuntarily twitch. Sorry if I used the work twitch in wrong context.

I am glad someone is reading my thread. Your the first responder. Thanks !!!

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I'll keep checking in! It's hard to review and post if no one follows ;/ Haha. But yeah I guess that's right cause I twitch a little more when i take it and work out and get huge pumps too

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks !

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Good luck on this stack. I thought about doing the same thing if I wasn't to get drug tested by the ncaa

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the PM
4 AIS Agmatine

Diet:
Normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Still getting thermogenic affects. Upping the dose to 4 per day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Goal is to make sure I control body temperature while in the office and take full dose when I am home.

Not fully pumped, but my muscles have been feeling full throughout the day recently. I love this feeling.

Onto tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Note: I did not workout today due to DOMS. This is normal for me if I have not worked out in a while. From past experience, this should go away tomorrow. Tomorrow is lifting day.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the AM
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Normal

Exercise:
Crossfit

Comments:
I wanted to lift, but my muscles became very sore 15 minutes into pulldowns/Incline press superset. I switch to crossfit midstream - Clean-squat-press for 20 rounds. I may have to seriously think about lowering Agmatine dose to 750mg. Wonder if Erase Pro is causing this as well.

Lethargy continues. Not horrible that I can't deal with it.

Did not feel too much of thermogenic affect. I was out most of the day and it was freezing cold. This probably had a lot to do with not feeling warm.

All in all, a very unproductive day.

I am going to attempt to lift again tomorrow. Taking away all supersets and sets to failure. Will lift normal compounding by pyramid.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last post is entry for Day 7

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the suggestion. I will add that to my daily log. As of right now, I have not noticed any changes to libido.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for this. :)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the AM
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Normal

Exercise:
Inclince Press 9x8
Close grip upright row 4x10
Seated rows 5x12
Dumbbell Curls 2x8
Shoulder Press 5x8

Comments:
Good day of lifting. Wanted to do test out all my lifts today to get ready for more organized sessions going forward. Also, just straight lifting with no supersets, forced,....etc to prevent pumps and soreness from stopping my lifting. German volume for Incline press to start. Did not quite make 10 sets. Finished with compound body part sets for rest of the workout to guage endurance and strength. Nice pumps throughout and no soreness to stop the workout.

Nice thermogenic effect during workout. Could not tell rest of the day as it was freezing outside today. No lethargy. Had a good night of sleep night before.

No change yet in libido.

Cardio and weigh in coming up tomorrow. Lifting 3x week going forward as well.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardio still dominates my workouts. Goal of dropping bodyfat outweighs trying to gain muscle at this point.
Additional comment - my muscles still feel full throughout the day. Nice !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Weight 261 (-3 LBS since Day 1)

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the AM
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Comments and exercise to follow later today.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9

Exercise:
Elliptical (1051 calories)

Comments:
No lethargy at the gym. No DOMS. Will assess one more week. Leaning towards conclusion that tiredness and DOMS were due to 2 week layoff prior to starting this log. Now I can't wait to get going with lifting tomorrow.

I have so much energy right now.

Muscles still feel full and first libido test passes with flying colors.

German volume training with lower weight and minimal rest until I get to a respectable weight.

My mouth is drier than normal. Here comes Erase Pro ???? We will see. Just hoping.

By the way, I love Anabolic Minds iPhone App. I can post as soon as I want to. Typing from gym parking lot right now. Makes it so easy to keep up with my log. Till tomorrow.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10 (yesterday 16-Jan)

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the AM
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Impromptu business meeting. Traveling so I could not get anything in yesterday as far as exercise is concerned. I will have to check out the hotel gym today and create a plan. I took Agmatine regardless as I am interested in other health benefits as listed and experienced by others. I felt warm throughout the day going through the airport and pseudo exercise carrying my suitcase and going to my gate kept my muscles active and again full. Onto tomorrow. Diet was worse than normal due to couple of Heinekens at the airport bar. No lethargy again and I felt good energy wise all day yesterday.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise:
Weightlifting - 45-60 sec rest between sets
Pulldowns 10x10 100lbs
Seated Rows 5x10 120lbs
Incline Hammer Press 10x10 180lbs (2 x 45lb plates on each side)
Seated Front Fly 5x10 120lbs

Elliptical (841 calories)

Comments:
Good energy all day. Lethargy is history. Nice thermogenic effect during cardio. My triceps gave out quickly during lifting. Will make a note of this for next session. Nice pump in my arms during workout.

Libido was good. Enjoyed yoga class letting out during cardio. Big fan of women in yoga pants.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, what's your diet look like i.e. number of calories, low carb, keto, carb cycling, etc.?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Warsteiner,

My calorie target is 2376 - adjusted as I lose weight. I call it deficit if I take in 5% below this target. I call it surplus if I am above by 5% or more. Normal if I am in between. I am eating whole grain brown rice tortilla wrap with spinach, carrots, chicken and salsa. I had saladworks garden deluxe with double serving of chicken and with whole wheat pasta for lunch. For breakfast, I had oatmeal with omega trek mix from trader joe's and fresh blueberries. I carry Labrada cookie roll with me just in case I have a sweet urge or need a snack in between meals. My goal right now is to try to get in a routine with clean food that I like and I will adjust carb/protein/fat profile further down the line. Thanks !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Calorie deficit

I am going to gym soon. Will post when I come back. I am trying to see if I should lift or go straight cardio. Plan was to do cardio tonight, but I felt good all day with good muscle soreness from yesterday's lifting. Kind of soreness that makes you feel good and makes you want to go destroy the weights. I kept flexing my arms in my office, because my arms felt really full again. This is now a trend. I am not sure what is causing it, but I love it. If I lift, it will be legs or shoulder/arms split. I know it seems like I am going on a whim too much. Just trying to see what routine will work best for me at this stage.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I debating on lifting tonight, too. I already did fasted cardio this morning. I'm running something similar in hopes of getting some abs back, but I'm currently without an aromatase inhibitor. I have some Erase PRO and some 6-Bromo, though.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stxnas, keep me posted on how you are doing !

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always use BCAAs and LCLT before, during, and after my workouts/cardio, too.

How's the Alpha T-2 in terms of your appetite? I could really use something that blunts my appetite. I'm ALWAYS hungry.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have stayed true to my diet so far and haven't had any cravings to binge which I tend to do. I could probably give you a better answer well into my diet. Maybe in 2 week. I will make a note to check back with you.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thanks.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12

Elliptical (1252 calories)

Exercise:
Seated Shoulder Press 10x10 100lbs
Lateral Raise 5x10 20lbs

Comments: I can't remember last time I hit 1250+ on elliptical. What an awesome feeling. I went to gym set on doing cardio only. I had so much energy left that I was able to get shoulder workout in. Nice thermogenic effect during cardio. Great pumps during shoulder workout. Lot of energy throughout. I felt very focused on my workout today. Did not have time to check out the surroundings.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Normal

Exercise:
Elliptical (1400 calories)

Comments:
A bit tired today from not getting enough sleep the night before. No other causes other than needing at least 3 more hours of ZZZZ.

Nice cardio session today. Good sweat and energy during workout. Went for a nice and steady pace while watching the hockey game.

I feel drained. Tomorrow maybe a rest day from exercise after 3 pretty intense sessions.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weighing in 3 days from now.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the AM
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
Stayed home most of the day working. Took my supplements, but did not really really notice any thermogenic effects. Of course I did not really move out of my office all day. Pretty much an uneventful day. However, the muscle fullness remains. This has not changed since I started. Onto tomorrow.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You asked me update you, so here I go. My stack ended up a little different. I am still using Agmatine, though. I've thrown in some Raspberry Ketones and noticed that I sweat more at night now.

How are your joints feeling?

1400 cals on elliptical? Wow!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stxnas,

What do you think of agmatine ? I think I am a believer. At least a believer as a part of my stack. I think Alpha will stay until I get to a comfortable weight, but Agmatine will be part of my normal supplement regimen. I am hoping to say the same about Erase Pro. I think the next 2 weeks will really tell.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the AM
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise:
Elliptical (1042 calories)

Leg Extensions 10x10 (40 lbs)
Leg Curl 5x10 (70 lbs)

Comments:
When I am at the gym, I have so much energy now. Of course getting lost in the games on the TV while doing cardio definitely helps, I have only ended my workouts because I hit the time limit I set for the workout that day. Never because I was tired. This is an awesome feeling. Nice thermogenic affect during cardio again. Nice pumps on quads and hamstrings even with low weight. Dry mouth in the AM is the norm right now. I am now going to make sure I up the water intake. I can see my triceps coming back and shoulder seperation is starting to show as well. My biceps always feel pumped, but I do not see a definite separation yet. I am sure it will come. My chest looks good in the mirror mass wise and shape wise, but I know a lot of that is fat. I am loving my workouts with the energy and pumps. I almost wanted to go to the gym at night for a second session today. But I changed my mind. More tomorrow. It is my second weigh in day. I am looking forward to it.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16

Weight: 259 lbs. (-5 lbs since start)

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the AM
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Calorie deficit

Exercise and comments to follow later.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16 (1/22)

Exercise:
Hammer Incline Press 10x10
(Weight by set 90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180 lbs)
Machine Chest Fly 5x10 120lbs
Front Pulldown 10x10 100lbs
Seated Row 5x10 120lbs

Comments:
Arms and chest were pumped throughout. Best since start. Not much thermogenic effect. No joint issues yet.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Compared to 16 days ago, is there a noticeable change in the mirror? People tend to notice pretty quick changes in their chest and stomach stacking Erase (or Erase Pro) with Alpha-T2

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi Natty,

There is a noticeable difference in chest, shoulders and triceps. not yet on my stomach. Actually, it feels a little bloated. I am happy with the results so far. Thinking about something like gut health to help with bloating.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17

Supplements:
2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
Normal

Exercise:
Elliptical (1350 calories)

Comments:
Back to 1 dose on Alpha T2. Felt warm in the office throughout the day and heavy sweating during cardio. Legs felt really good during cardio and I had a ton of energy. I only stopped because gym was closing for the day. My biceps feel full, but not cut. However, shoulders, chest and triceps are really starting to look better. No joint pains yet. I am not sure whats causing it, but I feel a bit bloated these days. Something to monitor. Onto tomorrow.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes I bloat up when I start erase/t2.. Then suddenly I'll drop it n be super lean. No rhyme or reason. It's homeostasis' last hoorah before we kick it to the curb ;) that's y I believe 8 weeks of erase is Necessary over 4..

Speaking if which, natty, can erase pro be run 8 weeks? Don't remember what labels says

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks chedapalooza. Your feedback makes me feel better. I have 8 week supply of Erase Pro and I plan on running it all before I take a break. If natty can help us with his expertise, that would be great !

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks chedapalooza. Your feedback makes me feel better. I have 8 week supply of Erase Pro and I plan on running it all before I take a break. If natty can help us with his expertise, that would be great !
Np.. I've mentioned it before. From what I gathered, the 3,3 in the at2 can cause water retention in some individuals... Not always either, meaning it may do it this run, but not the next. If it's your first time using erase and t2. It could be too much for u ay once. I'm purely speculating. It happened to me in early December, so I dropped the at2 and replaced it with ephedra :) bloat went away within 5 days. I will still use at2 in the future bc I have had success before. I'm currently using shift, same ingredient... No bloat.. Many factors for each individual.. Just keep trying different combinations of things, make notes n write down what worked n didnt work so in Thr future u can look at the ingredients and say... "yes these work
For me, or no these were no good together" etc.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18

Supplements:

Diet:
Normal

Exercise:
None

Comments:
I am going off Alpha T2 for a while to see if I notice any difference in bloating.

At work, I felt very warm all day. Even uncomfortable at times. My muscles feel full and I had good energy all day.

I tried Oxyelite before and I am thinking of adding it in a week. I had good results on OE alone, but had to stop as the stim was too much for me at the time. One more try before I cross it off my list.

If anybody can suggest a supplement to add my stack above to enhance dryness without bloating, please let me know. Thanks.