1. Day 20

Supplements:
    1 Erase Pro in the AM with breakfast
    4 AIS Agmatine pre-workout

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise: (30 second rest between sets)
    Hammer Incline Press 10x10
    (Weight by set 90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 180, 180, 180, 230, 230 lbs)
    Machine Chest Fly 5x10 130lbs
    Front Pulldown 10x10 110lbs
    Seated Row 5x10 120lbs

Comments:
    No thermogenic effect today. I think remaining Alpha T2 has run its course.
    Normal energy during workouts and no signs of joint pains.
    I increased the weight a bit as much as I can on each exercise and I was able to make it through. It was tough though.
    Nice pumps on my arms and chest during workout today. Nothing insane like shoulders yesterday.

Onto tomorrow.

2. great progress so far
    •   

3. Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

4. Day 21 (1/27)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Normal

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    I did not go to gym today, so nothing to report energy or workout wise. Only thing I can say is that my muscles feel full and I see more shape than when I started. I can't really say cut since I still have a lot of weight to lose. Overall, looking in the mirror after shower is a great mental boost to stay on track. Onto tomorrow.

5. Day 22

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    No gym today. Had things to takes care of. Nothing else to really report other than that muscle hardness is now a norm along with muscle fullness, even without working out today. Dryness of the mouth continues and had a bit of a headache. I am thinking dehydration is coming, so I will have to increase water intake even more. Onto tomorrow.
    •   

6. Day 23 (1/29)

Weight: 257.6 lbs (-6.4 lbs since start)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Normal

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1017 calories)

Comments:
    Had ho hum day at the gym. A workman like cardio. No thermogenic effect as expected since stopping AT2. I am OK with that. Normal energy.
    I am OK with the weight change so far on normal exercise and diet. I do feel like recomposition is at work though as my shoulders and arms are starting to look much better.

I have been battling headaches for 2 days and its finally gone. (did not take anything for headache) I wonder if it had anything to do with taking full dose of agmatine for two days without exercise. Will need to take a note on this to monitor. Muscle hardness is still there and provides a good placebo boost mentally.

I think its time to push a bit harder with diet. Starting with low carb this week saturday cheat day. Onto next day.

7. Day 24

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit - low carb

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1272 calories)

Machine Shoulder Press 10x10 (120lbs)
    Machine Lateral Raise 10x10 (50 lbs)
    DB Front Raise 5x10 (15 lb dumbbells)
    DB Curls 4x8 (25 lb dumbbells)
    Machine Preacher Curls 5x8 (80 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 4x8 (120, 130, 140, 150 lbs)

Comments:
    Went a little crazy at the gym. So much energy. Shoulders first with ridiculous pumps. Ran the elliptical for 1200+
    Had a lot of energy left so I worked my biceps. After I was done, I decided to get more shoulder work with heavier presses.

I was thirsty during workout, but by now I know to bring a lot of water.

Body temperature back to normal. No signs of thermogenic effect.

Onto tomorrow.

8. Hey man I just started agmatine today n OMFG I've never had such dry mouth while working out! It couldn't stay moist... I've used erase before n never had dry mouth issues... Just a thought it night be the ag?

9. Thanks. I did not think it was Agmatine that did it. but now I have to consider it. I get it other times as well like in the AM
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

10. Looking forward to your progress. I have been thinking trying Agmatine so this will help me decide. Good luck..SJ

11. Thanks SuppJunkie !

12. chedapalooza, let me know how you do with ag workoutwise. Initially, I could not follow my normal routine, weight. That is why I started with lower weight and more volume and I have recently started to increase weight.

13. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    chedapalooza, let me know how you do with ag workoutwise. Initially, I could not follow my normal routine, weight. That is why I started with lower weight and more volume and I have recently started to increase weight.
    Had my workout yesterday n made gains or stayed same weight on all lifts .. No lift today just cardio.. Will keep note tomorrow.. Strength n endurance felt improved actually, as well as fullness n all day pumps

14. Day 25

Supplements:
    2 OEP afternoon, 1 OEP late evening
    1 AT2 late evening

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit - low carb

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1325 calories)

Machine Preacher Curls 4x8 (70 lbs)

Comments:
    I added Oxyelite Pro today. I also added back AT2 as well. I have decided to deal with water retention by drinking water continuously. I will worry about bloating as I get close to my first goal date of March 31. Somethings got to give. Results over temporary vanity.

Good energy at the gym. Had little pain in my lower leg but finished strong.

I sweated like crazy during cardio. Both my shirt and pant were soaked. This is from OEP as I did not take AT2 until I got home.

While cooling down, I decided to throw in some machine curls. I failed at the 4th set as my biceps were screaming from pump.

Constant thirst after I got home. Drinking water one bottle after another to combat this.

I normally do not have trouble sleeping. Even after espresso, or after taking stims right before. I never took AT2 and OEP before so close to sleep time. This is going to be interesting.

Onto tomorrow. Thinking about adding Revamp or something like it to deal with stims. I will let nothing stop me. I will adjust switch add...basically do anything possible. I feel so pumped up right now. I wanna hit 235 by end of March.

15. cheda, you are going to love the muscle fullness. Even with the layer of fat i have, I can feel my muscles. ALL DAY.

16. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    cheda, you are going to love the muscle fullness. Even with the layer of fat i have, I can feel my muscles. ALL DAY.
    Yessir.

17. I too get bloat from new at2.. Original version didn't... I will try again eventually but right now I'm scared to add it in to any stacks.. Hopefully you don't bloat again..

18. Thanks.

My body is so warm right now. I hope it does not get uncomfortable this morning.
    I started a new log at:

19. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Thanks.

My body is so warm right now. I hope it does not get uncomfortable this morning.
    Ever look into shift instead of at2.. I love it

20. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Ever look into shift instead of at2.. I love it
    No I haven't. Is it thermogenic ? Could I expect same type of result by swapping ? Thanks !
    I started a new log at:

21. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

No I haven't. Is it thermogenic ? Could I expect same type of result by swapping ? Thanks !
    It's a thyroid amplifier.. Dude I'm on the leanest bulk of my life... I've gained a pound a week since Jan 1 (slow but literally no bf gained) eating like a horse,. Actually dropped the dose to two instead of 3 as of Monday.. It's great stuff, especially stackedwith a stim like oep. Shift has the same 3,3 ingredient as at2. Shift does not contain the higenamine or rauwloscine. Making it a pure non stimulant thyroid enhancer.

22. Thanks ! So you don't sweat on shift ?
    I started a new log at:

23. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Thanks ! So you don't sweat on shift ?
    Well I sweat no matter what.. But definitely increases my body temp since I'm a Fair amount hypo thyroid

24. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Well I sweat no matter what.. But definitely increases my body temp since I'm a Fair amount hypo thyroid
    Thanks again. I am trying to minimize movement at work so I don't sweat. Feel very warm this AM.
    I started a new log at:

25. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

Thanks again. I am trying to minimize movement at work so I don't sweat. Feel very warm this AM.
    Lol I has that issue this summer.. I'd show up to work after the gym drenched! I was on erase, oep, and animal cuts.. Shreddddeedd

26. Comment about last night : I did not have any issues falling asleep after taking OEP + AT2 prior to bedtime.
    I started a new log at:

27. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thanks ! So you don't sweat on shift ?
    Shift had me sweating just thinking about sweating. I'll never cut without it again. It's become one of my all time fave supps.

28. Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

Shift had me sweating just thinking about sweating. I'll never cut without it again. It's become one of my all time fave supps.
    So basically same as AT2 but without the jitteriness ? Thank you for your reply Bonedaddy.
    I started a new log at:

29. Day 26

Supplements:
    2 OEP afternoon, 1 OEP late evening
    1 AT2 late evening

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1145 calories)

Comments:
    Exercise was a trip today. This was my first session with both AT2 and OEP taken prior to workout. I was literally dripping with sweat the entire time. I started out OK, but at about 25 minute mark I started getting tired and almost felt like I was going through the motion. I did not think I could go on. All of sudden I got chills and it lasted till end of workout. I drank some water and it seems to help, but it was a huge challenge to finish.

For some reason, I am getting a reverse effect on appetite. It's not horrible, but when I get close to eating time I get really hungry. I think diet is overtaking any benefits the supps are providing.

No comment on pump as I did not lift today.

Constant thirst remains. To give you a point of reference, I rarely drank water prior to starting this log. Now I can't stop drinking water and I actually crave it due to thirst.

Onto tomorrow.

30. One more comment, when I do eat I only eat just enough and I have to push food away. I guess the supps are helping me there. For dinner, we went to a diner and I ordered a cajun omelet. Basically, egg, green vegetables, mozzarella and turkey sausage with cajun powder to flavor. I ate half and could not finish. I was famished before I went, so it was strange. It was tough to get the last few bites down, so I stopped eating,
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Log: PES Erase + Alpha T2.
    By huggy77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 03:44 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 03:32 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Erase/AlphaT2/Titanium Dosing & Agmatine
    By Username12345 in forum Supplements