1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney

No I haven't. Is it thermogenic ? Could I expect same type of result by swapping ? Thanks !
    It's a thyroid amplifier.. Dude I'm on the leanest bulk of my life... I've gained a pound a week since Jan 1 (slow but literally no bf gained) eating like a horse,. Actually dropped the dose to two instead of 3 as of Monday.. It's great stuff, especially stackedwith a stim like oep. Shift has the same 3,3 ingredient as at2. Shift does not contain the higenamine or rauwloscine. Making it a pure non stimulant thyroid enhancer.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks ! So you don't sweat on shift ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Well I sweat no matter what.. But definitely increases my body temp since I'm a Fair amount hypo thyroid
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Well I sweat no matter what.. But definitely increases my body temp since I'm a Fair amount hypo thyroid
    Thanks again. I am trying to minimize movement at work so I don't sweat. Feel very warm this AM.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Thanks again. I am trying to minimize movement at work so I don't sweat. Feel very warm this AM.
    Lol I has that issue this summer.. I'd show up to work after the gym drenched! I was on erase, oep, and animal cuts.. Shreddddeedd
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Comment about last night : I did not have any issues falling asleep after taking OEP + AT2 prior to bedtime.
    I started a new log at:
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Shift had me sweating just thinking about sweating. I'll never cut without it again. It's become one of my all time fave supps.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy

Shift had me sweating just thinking about sweating. I'll never cut without it again. It's become one of my all time fave supps.
    So basically same as AT2 but without the jitteriness ? Thank you for your reply Bonedaddy.
    I started a new log at:
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Day 26

Supplements:
    1 Erase Pro in the AM with breakfast
    4 AIS Agmatine pre-workout
    2 OEP afternoon, 1 OEP late evening
    1 AT2 late evening

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1145 calories)

Comments:
    Exercise was a trip today. This was my first session with both AT2 and OEP taken prior to workout. I was literally dripping with sweat the entire time. I started out OK, but at about 25 minute mark I started getting tired and almost felt like I was going through the motion. I did not think I could go on. All of sudden I got chills and it lasted till end of workout. I drank some water and it seems to help, but it was a huge challenge to finish.

For some reason, I am getting a reverse effect on appetite. It's not horrible, but when I get close to eating time I get really hungry. I think diet is overtaking any benefits the supps are providing.

No comment on pump as I did not lift today.

Constant thirst remains. To give you a point of reference, I rarely drank water prior to starting this log. Now I can't stop drinking water and I actually crave it due to thirst.

Onto tomorrow.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

One more comment, when I do eat I only eat just enough and I have to push food away. I guess the supps are helping me there. For dinner, we went to a diner and I ordered a cajun omelet. Basically, egg, green vegetables, mozzarella and turkey sausage with cajun powder to flavor. I ate half and could not finish. I was famished before I went, so it was strange. It was tough to get the last few bites down, so I stopped eating,
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.94%

I haven't tried AT2 unfortunately, but Shift has no jittery effects at all.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy
    I haven't tried AT2 unfortunately, but Shift has no jittery effects at all.
    Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Day 27

Supplements:
    2 AT2 afternoon, 1 AT2 late evening

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    Not much too report today. Only thing of note is thirst and dry mouth. I am getting headaches and I think it maybe dehydration. Busy all day and I have not been drinking enough water.

Not much appetite today. Did not eat enough calories. That may have also contributed to my headache.

Back to lifting tomorrow.

Weigh in coming up in 2 days.
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

What have been your effects so far of T2 & erase?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

AaronJP1,

I felt the thermogenic effects right away on AT2. As far as fat loss and energy, this remains to be seen since I am stacking this with OEP. I can say with combination of OEP and AT2 makes me sweat like crazy during cardio and uncomfortable in office during the day. So, I am seeing the effects that everyone who had positive results are seeing. Also, I don't have the urge to pig out anymore. In fact, I have to stop eating when I get full. (Nice !)

I feel like I am getting more shape on my muscles and they feel fuller. I can't really say I am getting cut since I still have ways to go to lose the layer of fat. I can't tell if this is from Erase Pro or stack of Erase Pro and Agmatine. As a stack, I am happy with what I am seeing so far.

So far so good. Thinking of adding AppNut Fat Free when AT2 and OEP run out. Also thinking of adding revamp or something similar. As a life time caffeine user, I don't get jittery anymore from these stim type supplements. I can also sleet right away after dosing stims at night or even after drinking coffee with espresso shot added. I have limited caffeine intake this week and will see how far I can go.

Finally, I need a ton of water to offset dry mouth and thirst from this stack. If I don't get in enough water, I get headaches from dehydration.

Overall, I am happy with what is happening so far and I am sure weight loss will follow.

Thank you for the question.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Day 28 (2/3)

Supplements:
    4 AIS Agmatine
    2 AT2 afternoon, 1 AT2 late evening

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit - low carb

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    Long workday today. Pretty stressful due to economy. I decided not to workout to recharge my mind. I kept my diet ultra clean.
    I feel good right now and plan on going to gym tomorrow (2/4) for lift in the AM followed by elliptical in the PM. With 2 days rest, I am going to test my strength again to see if I can increase weight again. FYI - I do not consider the weight increase I am seeing as a gain. I purposely lowered the weight due to painful pumps I have been getting during workouts. I have long ways to go to get to my PR. I added volume to compensate.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

U said ur a lifetime stim user... Have u given up hope of ever coming off stimulant supplements?? I think I might have and I'm only 23.. Been using since 16/17 tried for ONE day last week and it felt like hell on earth I thought inwas gonna die... I'm taking revamp as well currently.. I've also decreased from two full dose fat burners to about 2/3 serving of one! And feeling pretty good to be honest.. Actually taking 2 oep a day instead of 3 oep and 2 ephedra caps lol
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    U said ur a lifetime stim user... Have u given up hope of ever coming off stimulant supplements?? I think I might have and I'm only 23.. Been using since 16/17 tried for ONE day last week and it felt like hell on earth I thought inwas gonna die... I'm taking revamp as well currently.. I've also decreased from two full dose fat burners to about 2/3 serving of one! And feeling pretty good to be honest.. Actually taking 2 oep a day instead of 3 oep and 2 ephedra caps lol
    My abuse is mostly from coffee and diet pepsi. Not much supplement wise since I have gone on and off supplements. I do feel like crap when I dont drink coffee or diet pepsi in the AM followed by 2 or 3 more in the afternoon and and night. I literally feel like dozing off in the PM and get headaches. I am going to try like hell to get off it this year. Hoping revamp can help. Have you tried anything other than revamp ? Is revamp working for you ?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

My abuse is mostly from coffee and diet pepsi. Not much supplement wise since I have gone on and off supplements. I do feel like crap when I dont drink coffee or diet pepsi in the AM followed by 2 or 3 more in the afternoon and and night. I literally feel like dozing off in the PM and get headaches. I am going to try like hell to get off it this year. Hoping revamp can help. Have you tried anything other than revamp ? Is revamp working for you ?
    I havent tried anything else, as I'm not sure what else therereally is..I believe it is working for two reasons...
    1- my gf over the past year has constantly mentioned her noticing a decline in my body warmth... I noticed this too

2- extremely cold fingers and toes/extremities ..

Since starting revamp nd lowering stim dosage, my core temp has gone up noticeably, and my numb/cold fingers/toes have disappeared! I am also getting more restful sleep.. Though I have HORRIBLE sleep habits.. I'm in college lol
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I havent tried anything else, as I'm not sure what else therereally is..I believe it is working for two reasons...
    1- my gf over the past year has constantly mentioned her noticing a decline in my body warmth... I noticed this too

2- extremely cold fingers and toes/extremities ..

Since starting revamp nd lowering stim dosage, my core temp has gone up noticeably, and my numb/cold fingers/toes have disappeared! I am also getting more restful sleep.. Though I have HORRIBLE sleep habits.. I'm in college lol
    Damn.....Revamp is not for me then. I rather be cold than have my body temperature go up. I sweat enough as it is. If anybody invents something that cools body another way without sweating...I am buying truckloads. Nothing like squirming during a meeting to hide sweat spots. Dress shirts are not very forgiving.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Damn.....Revamp is not for me then. I rather be cold than have my body temperature go up. I sweat enough as it is. If anybody invents something that cools body another way without sweating...I am buying truckloads. Nothing like squirming suring a meeting to hide sweat spots during a meeting. Dress shirts are not very forgiving.
    Yea I've has to start wearing under armor undershirts under my dress shirts lol
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Day 29

Supplements:
    4 AIS Agmatine
    1 AT2 afternoon, 2 AT2 late evening

Diet:

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1141 calories)

Hammer strength Incline Press 10x10 (90,180, 230, 270, 270, 230, 230, 230, 230, 230)

Comments:
    Diet was very clean today, but exercise was an epic fail. Here goes. Stayed up all night last night to finish laundry, do some work and watch a movie.

I ended up going to sleep at 7:30 AM this morning. I woke up at 12:30 PM with a bit of a headache and my mouth as dry as desert. I was tired, but I knew I could not skip another day, so I grudgingly got up. I was going out to dinner tonight, so I had to get my work in and come home to shower and change. I took Erase Pro, OEP, Agmatine and AT2 all at once and ate 2 boiled eggs and ran off to gym. I know better, but I did it anyway. So with all those supplements taxing my system and with almost no food in my belly, I got to the gym and made another bad decision.

I wanted to come home with muscles pumped, so I decided to do elliptical first. Five minutes in, my calves were blown up with so much pump that my lower legs looked like upside down bowling pins. It hurt like hell, but I knew I did not pull anything, so I kept going. I did the elliptical with a fleece jacket on and long sweat pants. I sweated like crazy. This I love. About 20 minutes in strange thing happened again. I started to get chills that lasted throughout the entire session at the gym today. Even during lifting. I finished elliptical and I had trouble walking. Major cramps in my calves.

I sat down at the hammer strength incline press and started to pump out sets. I probably should have stretched out my calves, but I was running out of time. My original goal was to try to add more weight at this session. No such luck. After the 5th set, I knew I could not keep going without sacrificing form. my triceps were giving in and my energy was almost gone. I pushed out the remaining 5 sets at a relatively good form and decided to call it a day rather than finishing it off with flyes. I had no energy, I was getting chills, my calves were crying and my triceps wanted no mas. I was done. Rather than risk passing out from chills and having no energy while fighting back throwing up, I decided to go home.

One bad decision after another and I pretty much ruined my workout. I was so depressed driving home. Never again.

One positive thing ???? the hammer strength station is about 30 feet from the wall with mirrors and I flexed few time after finishing a set. I was wearing a sleeveless shirt. From that distance, I could see my shoulder separation, biceps and triceps separation. Things are changing and this made me feel good.

Onto tomorrow. Working on chest again and back as well.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Day 30

Weight: 255.6 lbs (-8.4 lb)

Supplements:
    4 AIS Agmatine

Diet:
    Will post later

Exercise:
    Will post later

Comments:
    I have 8 weeks to lose 20.1 lbs or 2.5 lbs per week to hit my first target.
    Current pace is 1.96 lbs per week. At this rate, I should be at 240 lbs by March 30th.

I am not going to accept this as you do not revise your goals. I am still going to shoot for 235 lbs. It's only 5 extra lbs or less than an extra lb per week. However, I can't really be upset either. I feel like I have made more of a lifestyle change. Good diet that I can follow. Exercising 5 times a week. Supplements within budget. And doing things flexible and changing things up to keep things interesting and to fit my schedule. What I am doing now is what I can easily follow rest of the year. I am losing weight steadily with some progress each week. no major swings.

Let's see if I can get to 245.6 lbs by March 2nd.

I wish I had the biggest loser type huge loss to kick off this thing. Oh well.

I am happy with every supplement I have taken so far. Each supplement is giving me the effects I wanted to see. I can only rate this as a stack, but you can see by description which supp is providing those effects.

The Good effects

Muscle Pump - excellent !
    Muscle fullness - excellent !
    Muscle hardness - good and starting to get better !
    Recomp - starting to see signs
    Thermogenic - excellent with AT2 and ridiculous with AT2 + OEP
    Appetite Suppression - excellent with AT2 + OEP
    Energy - good. More good than bad days.
    Sleep - deeper sleep recently. weird dreams recently as well (I am normally a deep sleeper. I can get by on 4 hours. I can function normally on 5 hours and fully rested on 6 hours. I know this is not good for weight loss. Hopefully Erase Pro is keeping cortisol in check)

The bad effects

Dryness - Thirsty like crazy. Headache from dehydration. (at least I am hoping it is coming from dehydration only)
    Bloating - I am just going to deal with it. I don't want to lose momentum. When I am off OEP and AT2 for good, I am hoping losing the bloat will give me a nice final finished look.

One comment on exercise

I am taking crossfit off my list until I get to around 220 lbs.

I am starting second bottle of Erase Pro tomorrow. I am dreading losing this for a month after the second bottle is depleted. Is 1 month break long enough before I start another 8 week cycle ?

I am staying on Agmatine as long as I can. I am not sure if this needs to be cycled though.

Alpha T2 and Oxyelite Pro will be gone in the next 4 weeks or so as well. AT2 much sooner.
    I am adding Fat Free from AppNut when AT2 runs out (possibly in 2 weeks) AppNut looks to be a reliable company with great support on this board from reps and member alike. I might be adding this blindly without too much feedback since there aren't many loggers yet. Maybe AppNut can provide me with free samples to log !!! (Just kidding)

I am also thinking of adding some type of HGH supplement for leaning effect. I am wrestling with this as I know it can be a hit and miss.

OK, enough time wasted. I want to goto gym to destroy my chest and back. Hope they co-operate today.

Cheda and others. Thank you for following my log and providing comments and support. That has made it much easier for me to stay on track and want to come here to post. I really appreciate it.

ONTO THE SECOND MONTH !
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Being so used to doing 8 repetitions per set, I think my body is confused mentally and physically. Getting that last two reps on every single exercise no matter what the weight is a real bitch.
    I started a new log at:
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

LOL. Voice recognition got most of the words. But not all !!!!!
    I started a new log at:
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Lol great update above.. In terms of gh boost + fat loss- look into lipotrophin pm... Got mucuna puriens for gh and green tea+corsolic acid for night time fat loss- good overall product for your goals/ bottle is 16-20$ depending where u buy. 120csps 3 caps a night will last u 40 days!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Lol great update above.. In terms of gh boost + fat loss- look into lipotrophin pm... Got mucuna puriens for gh and green tea+corsolic acid for night time fat loss- good overall product for your goals/ bottle is 16-20$ depending where u buy. 120csps 3 caps a night will last u 40 days!
    Thanks ! I will do some research on lipotrophin PM.
    I started a new log at:
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Day 30 (2/5)

Supplements:
    4 AIS Agmatine

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit

Exercise:
    Hammer Incline Press 10x10
    (Weight by set 90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 270, 270, 230, 230, 230 lbs)
    Machine Chest Fly 5x10 130lbs
    Front Pulldown 10x10 110lbs
    Machine Row 10x10 100lbs

Comments:
    Good pump during workout. Especially biceps. Good energy as well. Tried machine row rather than seated. May have used my arms too much.
    My muscles were hard throught the night after workout and overall felt very good. Remaining comments in earlier post from yesterday.

Just realized I will run out of Agmatine this week. Placing an order for that plus some Lipotrophin PM. Looks like Free Test has the Yohimbine. May wait till OEP runs out to start those.

I think Erase Pro is definitely starting to kick in. Looking more defined each day.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

So hungry this morning. Not sure why...
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

WOW, DOMS on my upper back. Gotta go few more rounds with machine rows next session. I love this feeling.
    I started a new log at:
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Day 31

Supplements:
    2 OEP afternoon
    2 AT2 afternoon

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    Feel out of sorts today. Missed supplement dosing as well. I am going to call it a day, sleep early and recharge for tomorrow.
    I started a new log at:
  32. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

U notice anything negative from OEP?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    U notice anything negative from OEP?
    AaronJP, I just have to be careful not to overdo it after dosing OEP. No negative sides this time around,

When I used it couple of years ago, I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest. It was my fault. I used to play a lot of tennis. I play serve and volley, which means lot of running and lot of full on sprinting.

For me anyway, I know I have to be careful with it. If I do. I know the benefits will out-weigh the negatives.
    I started a new log at:
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

AaronJP, I just have to be careful not to overdo it after dosing OEP. No negative sides this time around,

When I used it couple of years ago, I thought my heart was going to pop out of my chest. It was my fault. I used to play a lot of tennis. I play serve and volley, which means lot of running and lot of full on sprinting.

For me anyway, I know I have to be careful with it. If I do. I know the benefits will out-weigh the negatives.
    How r u careful?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.19%

Is Erase Pro best taken with food, or empty stomach?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

How r u careful?
    No sprinting, no football, no tennis or anything of the like within 2 hours of taking OEP. Otherwise OEP does not bother me. Steady cardio does not give me any issues either.
    I started a new log at:
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23
    Is Erase Pro best taken with food, or empty stomach?
    Southpaw23, I take it with first meal of the day per instructions. I have not taken it any other way and I am in no way know enough to answer you otherwise. Natty is probably the best person for that question. All I know is that it is working for me. Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

No sprinting, no football, no tennis or anything of the like within 2 hours of taking OEP. Otherwise OEP does not bother me. Steady cardio does not give me any issues either.
    U take yours with solid food r a shake?
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

U take yours with solid food r a shake?
    I take it on an empty stomach with water.
    I started a new log at:
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.62%

Day 32 (2/7)
    Supplements:
    2 Oxyelite Pro in the afternoon, 1 Oxyelite Pro in the PM
    2 Alpha T2 in the afternoon, 1 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
    Exercise:
    Elliptical (1104 calories)
    Machine Preacher Curls 5x10 (70 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 10x10 (120 lbs)
    DB Lateral Raise 5x10 (20 lbs dumbbells)
    Rear Delt using rope 4x8 (40 lbs)

Comments:
    Crazy thermogenic effect during cardio. However, I felt drained when I was done and it affected my lifting. I stopped after I was done with shoulders. Nice shoulder pump during both Machine Press and laterals. Bicep pump with just one exercise was painful, but I liked it. My shulders, chest, back and legs are looking much better. I am not losing anything in the midsection. Still look bloated although I feel very dry. I will suffer on and not let visuals bother me. Not yet anyway.
    Observation about appetite. (remember that I take OEP and AT2 in the afternoon and PM) I get really hungry in the AM, but I do not feel like eating in the PM. I stopped snacking completely at night. Probably due to my dosing schedule. Whatever is in these 2 are definitely having an effect on my appetite. As stated before, I am not changing this as thermo effect of this is too unbearable in the office.
    This combination is now starting to affect my sleep as well. I find myself waking up once a night. It might be to relieve myself as I do end up going to the bathrooom a lot more now. I am a deep sleeper and nothing used to bother me when going to sleep. Again, not changing anything. Rather have these negative side than sweat in the office.
    Lipotrophin PM and more Agmatine should be delivered Friday. I may have to miss dosing of Agmatine on Thursday as I do not have anymore left after today. Maybe I should do 2 tday and 2 tomorrow ?
    Anyone have concerns about taking AT2, OEP and Lipotrophin all at the same time ?
    Also thinking about taking Need2Slin for 4 weeks when I go on break from Erase Pro. Any thoughts ? Maybe this does not give my system enough of a break ?
    I like the progress I am making and I am trying to build on this momentum.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Log: PES Erase + Alpha T2.
    By huggy77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 03:44 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 03:32 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 01:15 PM
  4. Erase/AlphaT2/Titanium Dosing & Agmatine
    By Username12345 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8