4 AIS Agmatine pre-workout

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1042 calories)

Leg Extensions 10x10 (40 lbs)
    Leg Curl 5x10 (70 lbs)

Comments:
    When I am at the gym, I have so much energy now. Of course getting lost in the games on the TV while doing cardio definitely helps, I have only ended my workouts because I hit the time limit I set for the workout that day. Never because I was tired. This is an awesome feeling. Nice thermogenic affect during cardio again. Nice pumps on quads and hamstrings even with low weight. Dry mouth in the AM is the norm right now. I am now going to make sure I up the water intake. I can see my triceps coming back and shoulder seperation is starting to show as well. My biceps always feel pumped, but I do not see a definite separation yet. I am sure it will come. My chest looks good in the mirror mass wise and shape wise, but I know a lot of that is fat. I am loving my workouts with the energy and pumps. I almost wanted to go to the gym at night for a second session today. But I changed my mind. More tomorrow. It is my second weigh in day. I am looking forward to it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 16

Weight: 259 lbs. (-5 lbs since start)

Supplements:
    1 Erase Pro in the AM with breakfast
    2 Alpha T2 in the AM
    2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise and comments to follow later.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 16 (1/22)

Exercise:
    Hammer Incline Press 10x10
    (Weight by set 90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180 lbs)
    Machine Chest Fly 5x10 120lbs
    Front Pulldown 10x10 100lbs
    Seated Row 5x10 120lbs

Comments:
    Arms and chest were pumped throughout. Best since start. Not much thermogenic effect. No joint issues yet.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Compared to 16 days ago, is there a noticeable change in the mirror? People tend to notice pretty quick changes in their chest and stomach stacking Erase (or Erase Pro) with Alpha-T2
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Hi Natty,

There is a noticeable difference in chest, shoulders and triceps. not yet on my stomach. Actually, it feels a little bloated. I am happy with the results so far. Thinking about something like gut health to help with bloating.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 17

Supplements:
    2 Alpha T2 in the PM

Diet:
    Normal

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1350 calories)

Comments:
    Back to 1 dose on Alpha T2. Felt warm in the office throughout the day and heavy sweating during cardio. Legs felt really good during cardio and I had a ton of energy. I only stopped because gym was closing for the day. My biceps feel full, but not cut. However, shoulders, chest and triceps are really starting to look better. No joint pains yet. I am not sure whats causing it, but I feel a bit bloated these days. Something to monitor. Onto tomorrow.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Sometimes I bloat up when I start erase/t2.. Then suddenly I'll drop it n be super lean. No rhyme or reason. It's homeostasis' last hoorah before we kick it to the curb that's y I believe 8 weeks of erase is Necessary over 4..

Speaking if which, natty, can erase pro be run 8 weeks? Don't remember what labels says
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks chedapalooza. Your feedback makes me feel better. I have 8 week supply of Erase Pro and I plan on running it all before I take a break. If natty can help us with his expertise, that would be great !
    I started a new log at:
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Thanks chedapalooza. Your feedback makes me feel better. I have 8 week supply of Erase Pro and I plan on running it all before I take a break. If natty can help us with his expertise, that would be great !
    Np.. I've mentioned it before. From what I gathered, the 3,3 in the at2 can cause water retention in some individuals... Not always either, meaning it may do it this run, but not the next. If it's your first time using erase and t2. It could be too much for u ay once. I'm purely speculating. It happened to me in early December, so I dropped the at2 and replaced it with ephedra bloat went away within 5 days. I will still use at2 in the future bc I have had success before. I'm currently using shift, same ingredient... No bloat.. Many factors for each individual.. Just keep trying different combinations of things, make notes n write down what worked n didnt work so in Thr future u can look at the ingredients and say... "yes these work
    For me, or no these were no good together" etc.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 18

Supplements:

Diet:
    Normal

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    I am going off Alpha T2 for a while to see if I notice any difference in bloating.

At work, I felt very warm all day. Even uncomfortable at times. My muscles feel full and I had good energy all day.

I tried Oxyelite before and I am thinking of adding it in a week. I had good results on OE alone, but had to stop as the stim was too much for me at the time. One more try before I cross it off my list.

If anybody can suggest a supplement to add my stack above to enhance dryness without bloating, please let me know. Thanks.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Enhance dryness how.. There are plenty of diuretics u could take, or fat burners which contain diuretics.

Straight diuretics I've used with success:

axis labs: xtract 6 a day divided into 2 doses of 3 will last 13 days. This was pre and during a cruise and worked great WITH erase and oxyelite

Fat burners with diuretics also taken with erase and stacked with oep! :

Animal cuts as directed (21 days)
    2 shredded - 4 caps daily, 2 twice a day (30 days)

There are others out there but these have worked awesome for ms with and without erase. Hope that helped
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 19 (1/25)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise: (30 second rest between sets)
    Machine Shoulder Press 11x10 (100 lbs, last set 120 lbs)
    Machine Lateral Raise 11x10 (50 lbs, last set 60 lbs)
    Pulldowns 4x8 (60 lbs)

Comments:
    Felt warm again. I think these are remaining effects from Alpha T2 I have been taking previously.
    Good energy all day.
    My shoulders felt like bowling balls after set 3. Insane pump. So much that I included light pulldowns to stretch them out a bit between sets. Towards the end, there was some pain and I did not know if it was from joints or muscles. Later at night, I realized it was from the muscle as I did not feel any pain near the joints.

The pumps I got on my shoulders are nothing that I felt before. these are the type of effects that makes me want to run to the gym the next day.

I am not really monitoring libido as that was not one of my goals with this stack. All I can say is it is better than normal. : )

I will be looking to monitor energy and thermogenic effects and bloating since I am off Alpha T2 now.

Onto tomorrow.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

chedapalooza,

I guess enhance dryness to rid of bloating ? I am not sure. I just do not like the bloated feeling. Just counteractive mentally. Thanks for your feedback.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Answers

When is the weigh in?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Next weigh in is Sunday 1/29
    I started a new log at:
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I can't wait until sunday. Good luck and keep it up.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

LOL...... Thanks !

I plan on doing a weight check every Sunday's until whenever.
    I started a new log at:
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Stxnas,

What do you think of agmatine ? I think I am a believer. At least a believer as a part of my stack. I think Alpha will stay until I get to a comfortable weight, but Agmatine will be part of my normal supplement regimen. I am hoping to say the same about Erase Pro. I think the next 2 weeks will really tell.
    To be honest, I'm still giving it a try. I don't have a real opinion one way or the other...yet.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

For, I have never had effects like I am seeing during this run. It's Agmatine or Erase Pro or synergetic effect of both. I am leaning towards it being Agmatine since this is what it's supposed to do. I guess more days are definitely warranted to validate my opinion.
    I started a new log at:
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Haha. You actually just reminded me to go take mine before I run to the gym.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 20

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise: (30 second rest between sets)
    Hammer Incline Press 10x10
    (Weight by set 90, 180, 230, 270, 270, 180, 180, 180, 230, 230 lbs)
    Machine Chest Fly 5x10 130lbs
    Front Pulldown 10x10 110lbs
    Seated Row 5x10 120lbs

Comments:
    No thermogenic effect today. I think remaining Alpha T2 has run its course.
    Normal energy during workouts and no signs of joint pains.
    I increased the weight a bit as much as I can on each exercise and I was able to make it through. It was tough though.
    Nice pumps on my arms and chest during workout today. Nothing insane like shoulders yesterday.

Onto tomorrow.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

great progress so far
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 21 (1/27)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Normal

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    I did not go to gym today, so nothing to report energy or workout wise. Only thing I can say is that my muscles feel full and I see more shape than when I started. I can't really say cut since I still have a lot of weight to lose. Overall, looking in the mirror after shower is a great mental boost to stay on track. Onto tomorrow.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 22

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie deficit

Exercise:
    None

Comments:
    No gym today. Had things to takes care of. Nothing else to really report other than that muscle hardness is now a norm along with muscle fullness, even without working out today. Dryness of the mouth continues and had a bit of a headache. I am thinking dehydration is coming, so I will have to increase water intake even more. Onto tomorrow.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 23 (1/29)

Weight: 257.6 lbs (-6.4 lbs since start)

Supplements:

Diet:
    Normal

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1017 calories)

Comments:
    Had ho hum day at the gym. A workman like cardio. No thermogenic effect as expected since stopping AT2. I am OK with that. Normal energy.
    I am OK with the weight change so far on normal exercise and diet. I do feel like recomposition is at work though as my shoulders and arms are starting to look much better.

I have been battling headaches for 2 days and its finally gone. (did not take anything for headache) I wonder if it had anything to do with taking full dose of agmatine for two days without exercise. Will need to take a note on this to monitor. Muscle hardness is still there and provides a good placebo boost mentally.

I think its time to push a bit harder with diet. Starting with low carb this week saturday cheat day. Onto next day.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 24

Supplements:

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit - low carb

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1272 calories)

Machine Shoulder Press 10x10 (120lbs)
    Machine Lateral Raise 10x10 (50 lbs)
    DB Front Raise 5x10 (15 lb dumbbells)
    DB Curls 4x8 (25 lb dumbbells)
    Machine Preacher Curls 5x8 (80 lbs)
    Machine Shoulder Press 4x8 (120, 130, 140, 150 lbs)

Comments:
    Went a little crazy at the gym. So much energy. Shoulders first with ridiculous pumps. Ran the elliptical for 1200+
    Had a lot of energy left so I worked my biceps. After I was done, I decided to get more shoulder work with heavier presses.

I was thirsty during workout, but by now I know to bring a lot of water.

Body temperature back to normal. No signs of thermogenic effect.

Onto tomorrow.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Hey man I just started agmatine today n OMFG I've never had such dry mouth while working out! It couldn't stay moist... I've used erase before n never had dry mouth issues... Just a thought it night be the ag?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks. I did not think it was Agmatine that did it. but now I have to consider it. I get it other times as well like in the AM
    I started a new log at:
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Looking forward to your progress. I have been thinking trying Agmatine so this will help me decide. Good luck..SJ
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks SuppJunkie !
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

chedapalooza, let me know how you do with ag workoutwise. Initially, I could not follow my normal routine, weight. That is why I started with lower weight and more volume and I have recently started to increase weight.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

chedapalooza, let me know how you do with ag workoutwise. Initially, I could not follow my normal routine, weight. That is why I started with lower weight and more volume and I have recently started to increase weight.
    Had my workout yesterday n made gains or stayed same weight on all lifts .. No lift today just cardio.. Will keep note tomorrow.. Strength n endurance felt improved actually, as well as fullness n all day pumps
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Day 25

Supplements:
    2 OEP afternoon, 1 OEP late evening
    1 AT2 late evening

Diet:
    Calorie Deficit - low carb

Exercise:
    Elliptical (1325 calories)

Machine Preacher Curls 4x8 (70 lbs)

Comments:
    I added Oxyelite Pro today. I also added back AT2 as well. I have decided to deal with water retention by drinking water continuously. I will worry about bloating as I get close to my first goal date of March 31. Somethings got to give. Results over temporary vanity.

Good energy at the gym. Had little pain in my lower leg but finished strong.

I sweated like crazy during cardio. Both my shirt and pant were soaked. This is from OEP as I did not take AT2 until I got home.

While cooling down, I decided to throw in some machine curls. I failed at the 4th set as my biceps were screaming from pump.

Constant thirst after I got home. Drinking water one bottle after another to combat this.

I normally do not have trouble sleeping. Even after espresso, or after taking stims right before. I never took AT2 and OEP before so close to sleep time. This is going to be interesting.

Onto tomorrow. Thinking about adding Revamp or something like it to deal with stims. I will let nothing stop me. I will adjust switch add...basically do anything possible. I feel so pumped up right now. I wanna hit 235 by end of March.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

cheda, you are going to love the muscle fullness. Even with the layer of fat i have, I can feel my muscles. ALL DAY.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

cheda, you are going to love the muscle fullness. Even with the layer of fat i have, I can feel my muscles. ALL DAY.
    Yessir.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

I too get bloat from new at2.. Original version didn't... I will try again eventually but right now I'm scared to add it in to any stacks.. Hopefully you don't bloat again..
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks.

My body is so warm right now. I hope it does not get uncomfortable this morning.
    I started a new log at:
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks.

My body is so warm right now. I hope it does not get uncomfortable this morning.
    Ever look into shift instead of at2.. I love it
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

Ever look into shift instead of at2.. I love it
    No I haven't. Is it thermogenic ? Could I expect same type of result by swapping ? Thanks !
    I started a new log at:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Log: PES Erase + Alpha T2.
    By huggy77 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 02:44 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 02:32 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  4. Erase/AlphaT2/Titanium Dosing & Agmatine
    By Username12345 in forum Supplements