Truly "The One" and only!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Fri- Chest and back. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Noon and finished working out. It went well, but after next I may have to change my workout routine.
    3.) Usual evening.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Sat- Legs and abs. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Just finished my noon session. It went good.
    3.) Usual evening.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Sun- Day off. Nothing to report.

However, as mentioned in previous post, I think I have to change my routine. This q goes out to all following my log:

Does anyone have a good workout plan to help you maintain strength and mass gains during PCT, coming off a PH cycle?
    If anyon has anything good please share here or pm me. Thx
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Sun- Day off. Nothing to report.

However, as mentioned in previous post, I think I have to change my routine. This q goes out to all following my log:

Does anyone have a good workout plan to help you maintain strength and mass gains during PCT, coming off a PH cycle?
    If anyon has anything good please share here or pm me. Thx
    As long as you're eating ENOUGH and are training hard with high volume and INTENSITY, there is no reason why you shouldn't maintain or even continue to make gains. Check out How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for more information and a sample training programme (note - for very experienced lifters ONLY!)

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    As long as you're eating ENOUGH and are training hard with high volume and INTENSITY, there is no reason why you shouldn't maintain or even continue to make gains. Check out How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for more information and a sample training programme (note - for very experienced lifters ONLY!)

~Rosie~
    Thx for the info. I really like the 10x3 method, so I'll give it a try next week.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Mon- Bis and tris. day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Noon and finished lifting. All went good.
    3.) Usual evening.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Tue- Shoulders and abs. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning and noon.
    2.) Evening session went good.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Wed- Day off. Nothing new to report, except I'm done with 2nd gear. Starting tomorrow I'll be taking Novedex XT b4 bed and continue on with Drive.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

So PCT is over? It seems to have gone pretty well

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    So PCT is over? It seems to have gone pretty well

//CC
    No, PCT is still on for another month. 2nd gear is only for a month so I still need some kind of natural estrogen blocker. I happened to have Novedex on hand , so I'll do that. I'll be stacking it with Drive.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Thu- Was suppose to be chest, but I decided to do legs and abs.
    1.) Usual morning and evening.
    2.) Evening and my session just ended. Workout went well. I tried Presurge today ,since my last PWO ended. It was ok. I got more to try and hopefully 1 in there will be good.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Fri- Chest and back. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Noon and just finished last day of this program. Starting mon I'll start that one from my previous post. Workout went just fine.
    3.) Usual evening.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

I'm still on the fence with "The OnE" in regards to using the clone D-Plex. Can't find many logs on D-Plex, with the few I can not reporting gains like yours. I remember the original logs of "The one" were 15lbs was the norm, but then again they were all sponsored logs. Hmmmm......
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    I'm still on the fence with "The OnE" in regards to using the clone D-Plex. Can't find many logs on D-Plex, with the few I can not reporting gains like yours. I remember the original logs of "The one" were 15lbs was the norm, but then again they were all sponsored logs. Hmmmm......
    im gonna run some soon for a cut
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    im gonna run some soon for a cut
    I know its good for cutting, most are, I want to know what bulking potential it has. I know D-Plex is an "exact" clone, but the logs seem to suggest otherwise.

Heck, I put on 15lbs with my 1st cycle of H-Drol, very lean gains. I would imagine D-Plex has/should have more potential.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Well for what it's worth I had a buddy run D-plex along with me. He had OTC PCT as well and same training program.
    However, last week while on it he slipped up a bit and ended up with only 10 lbs as oppose to my 14. He's been on his PCT 3 weeks compare to my 4 weeks and he lost 2 lbs already. Mostly due to his worse diet and poor training. I'm still at my 188, but I bust my butt to keep my gains. I will have another buddy start his D-plex run in 2 weeks, but his history track makes me believe he won't gain more than 10lbs either. So from what I can tell for now if you put a good effort in your run and PCT you very likely can hit double digits. Oh and BTW as you can tell my log wasn't sponsored.
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Sat- Day off. Nothing interesting.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

what was your buddies dose on d-plex?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Answers

Well for what it's worth I had a buddy run D-plex along with me. He had OTC PCT as well and same training program.
    However, last week while on it he slipped up a bit and ended up with only 10 lbs as oppose to my 14. He's been on his PCT 3 weeks compare to my 4 weeks and he lost 2 lbs already. Mostly due to his worse diet and poor training. I'm still at my 188, but I bust my butt to keep my gains. I will have another buddy start his D-plex run in 2 weeks, but his history track makes me believe he won't gain more than 10lbs either. So from what I can tell for now if you put a good effort in your run and PCT you very likely can hit double digits. Oh and BTW as you can tell my log wasn't sponsored.
    Oh cool man, that's good to hear. Still not sure
    I really want to run P-mag + Stano-drol but D-Plex does look really interesting. I looking mainly for lean gains 10lbs+ would be great.

Its evident from my 1st run of H-Drol that I must be doing something right to gain like I did.

I'm thinking either 6 weeks of

P-mag + Stano-drol
    D-Plex + Furzza

What would you suggest? Sorry to kind of jack your thread.

Again really appreciate you keeping such a detailed log.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

D-Plex + Fura will have you real cut up
    You just gave me an idea for a cutting stack

//CC
  21. Registered User
    Answers

what was your buddies dose on d-plex?
    100 mgs for entir 30 days. H did 3 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon, just like me.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

100 mgs for entir 30 days. H did 3 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon, just like me.
    okay thanks bro
    im thinking of going up to 125 mg/day for 24 days then bridge it with epi or something

idk yet
    thanks bro
  23. Registered User
    Answers

I know its good for cutting, most are, I want to know what bulking potential it has. I know D-Plex is an "exact" clone, but the logs seem to suggest otherwise.

Heck, I put on 15lbs with my 1st cycle of H-Drol, very lean gains. I would imagine D-Plex has/should have more potential.
    Remember, H-Drol has always been better for lean gains or cutting. P-Mag has been reported to be better for bulking, tho you it's still pretty lean gainer. Also, H-Drol is a bit more toxic than P-Mag. By this reasoning, it makes sense that P-Mag should give you close H-Drol gains, if not more just not as super dry. Hard to say, but it's logical to assume so.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

Oh cool man, that's good to hear. Still not sure
    I really want to run P-mag + Stano-drol but D-Plex does look really interesting. I looking mainly for lean gains 10lbs+ would be great.

Its evident from my 1st run of H-Drol that I must be doing something right to gain like I did.

I'm thinking either 6 weeks of

P-mag + Stano-drol
    D-Plex + Furzza

What would you suggest? Sorry to kind of jack your thread.

Again really appreciate you keeping such a detailed log.
    I wouldn't do D-Plex for pure cutting just cuz of insane appetite. If your serious about cutting, your diet should be higher in fats and protein, but lower in carbs. Only source of carbs recommended would be veggies and maybe oatmeal in the morning. Higher amount of fat will satisfy you a bit longer after meals, but from my experience I can tell you that hunger seems to come back quickly. I mean I rememnber feeling bloated, cuz my stomach couldn't handle so much food at once, but I still was hungry. That's Y I added all those digest support supps.
    This is Y I'd suggest P-Mag w/ Stano-drol cuz you'll have the bulking properties of the first one and cutting of the 2nd one. Plus, this should yield you about 10lbs of lean muscle. Obviously, everything else has to be good too, i.e. diet, training and rest.
    I'll say this tho, UR D-Plex stack up there would be great for an all out recomp.
    Now just throw this at you fellas, I'm planning on running my own cutting combo this spring, which I'll log too.
    I'm gonna run 6 weeks of Furzza and 11-Keto- which is an already converted form of 11-OXO.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

Sun- Day off.
    1.) Nothing interesting to report, except that since I've been doing Novedex XT b4 bed, my appetite has increased noticeably.
    Anyone else ever get that of Novedex XT?
  26. Registered User
    Answers

okay thanks bro
    im thinking of going up to 125 mg/day for 24 days then bridge it with epi or something

idk yet
    thanks bro
    Just be careful. You're planning on bridgeing a lean muscle gain PH with an even mor dry PH. I can tell you from my experience that joints hurt like hell when I was on my cycle. i can't even imagine what it would feel like to jump into Epi afterwards. Make sure you have plenty of fish oils, cissus and whatever else you might find. This dry of a cycle will probably make you need all those. Now, unless your "something" is a wet compound, you probably won't need some much joint supps.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

Mon- Legs and abs.
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Just finished my 1st workout of this new program. All went good. I feel like my strength will be able to go up alot.
    3.) Usual evening.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Btw fellas, I talked to my buddy who ran that D-Plex cycle. He's in 3rd week of PCT and has lost total 9lbs! He was suppose to follow tunedsports.com PCT, which recommends Recycle and Inhibit-e as PCT. Well, he decided to not take Inhibit-e, cuz he's not working out at all now and diet is messed up. I told him he's an idiot, which shows as his explanation for not taking Inhibit-e was that w/o lifting he doesn't think it'd do anything. He doesn't have any gyno or any side effects like that, but he only has 1 lb left from his cycle. It's pretty sad, but h's to blame. Hopefully this will show all that PH isn't a magic pill and good cycle requires a lot of effort. One could argue that PCT is even more important to sustain gains.
    So learn from his mistakes buds.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Answers

PCT is the most important part of a cycle. Guess he didn't understand that and it's sad
    He's hormone levels must be totally out of whack if he's not even using anything reasonable for PCT.. Explains the loss of gains

//CC
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Btw fellas, I talked to my buddy who ran that D-Plex cycle. He's in 3rd week of PCT and has lost total 9lbs! He was suppose to follow tunedsports.com PCT, which recommends Recycle and Inhibit-e as PCT. Well, he decided to not take Inhibit-e, cuz he's not working out at all now and diet is messed up. I told him he's an idiot, which shows as his explanation for not taking Inhibit-e was that w/o lifting he doesn't think it'd do anything. He doesn't have any gyno or any side effects like that, but he only has 1 lb left from his cycle. It's pretty sad, but h's to blame. Hopefully this will show all that PH isn't a magic pill and good cycle requires a lot of effort. One could argue that PCT is even more important to sustain gains.
    So learn from his mistakes buds.
    not smart
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Yep. Funny thing is I told him b4 the cycle to follow every detail to the word and he said he'd do so. I guess that's what seperates man from boys
  32. Registered User
    Answers

Tue- Legs ( hypertrophy workout):
    2.) Evening and workout went good. It felt good to burn muscles out after yesterdays strength session.
    Anyone got any feedback on appetite increase from Novedex XT?
  33. Registered User
    Answers

Wed- Chest ( strength day)
    1.) Usual morning
    2.) Noon and finished my session. it went very good. I'm really starting to like these heavy days. I get to lift a ton of weight and sessions aren't that long.
    3.) Usual evening.
  34. Registered User
    Answers

Thur- Chest and shoulders( hyperthropy day)
    1.) Usual morning and noon. Feeling a bit sore from Wed. I might have to do something about that.
    2.) Evening and workout was exhausting. A lot to do in a small amount of time. I feel burned out. We'll see how tomorrow feels.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Definitely intelligence there if you're doing your Doctorate at 25 years old!

Anyways, I will be keeping an eye on this.

All the best in achieving your goals - if you get your nutrition and training right, there is no reason why you cannot attain all of them!
    I agree, good stuff! Hope it goes well!
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

Fri- Legs ( strength day- different exrcises than Mon and Tue):
    2.) Evening and finished my workout. All went good.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Sat- Back and bis (hypertrophy). Day went as:
    2.) evening and tonight session was a killer. I must say, Thurs and Sats are gonna be killer days on this workout.
    Oh ,yeah I'll post my new routine too so everyone can see it.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Answers

I have to wonder if that wuznt one of my many The Ones off EBAY, still have 2 with the 2nd gear for future. Maybe run sum test and tren sum day
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by lyfespan View Post
    I have to wonder if that wuznt one of my many The Ones off EBAY, still have 2 with the 2nd gear for future. Maybe run sum test and tren sum day
    What's ur ebay id? Maybe it was urs.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Sun- Day off. Day went as usual.
    1.) Here's my dosing of Novdex XT if anyone is wondering: 3/2/2/1
    Also, here's my new routine as promised:
    Monday: Warm-up: 15 minute of low to moderate intensity cardio and stretching
    Crunches: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hanging Leg Raises: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Ab Crunch Machine: 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Barbell Squats: 10 sets of 3 reps (2-3 minutes rest between sets)
    Tuesday: Warm-up: 15 minute of low to moderate intensity cardio and stretching
    Barbell Squats: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Leg Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Leg Extensions: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Dumbbell Lunges: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Wrist Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Seated Calf Raises: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Wednesday: Warm-up: 15 minute of low to moderate intensity cardio and stretching
    Bench Press: 10 sets of 3 reps (2 second pause at bottom, 2-3 minutes of rest)
    Thursday: Warm-up: 15 minute of low to moderate intensity cardio and stretching
    Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Military Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Barbell Shrugs: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Pushups: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Close-Grip Bench Press: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Dips: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (3 second pause at bottom, 1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Triceps Pushdowns: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Friday:
    Warm-up: 15 minute of low to moderate intensity cardio and stretching
    Barbell Deadlift: 10 sets of 3 reps (2 second pause at bottom, 2-3 minutes rest)
    Saturday: Warm-up: 15 minute of low to moderate intensity cardio and stretching
    Barbell Deadlift: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Pullups: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Lat Pulldowns: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Bent Over Barbell Rows: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Seated Cable Rows: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Barbell Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Reverse Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
    Lying Leg Curls: 3 sets of 8-12 reps (1-2 minutes rest between sets)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 07:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 12:32 PM