Truly "The One" and only!

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Thu- Chest and back. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and just finished th workout. Today wnt great. I incrased on weight, but my joint prevention seems to be working, cause had almost no pain. This will allow me to kep increasing in weight as planned originally.
3.) Usual evening. Just noticing a bit more bowel movements, since fish/krill oil dosing went up.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the kirll oil btw? I got a recommendation adding that for my joints. Does it treat you good? :) Except for the bowel movements :D

//CC

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and why dont you have any clomiphene citrate in ur pct???

Ur HPTA is going to take a beating and i doubt ur pct will suffice- o you will recover you dont need a pct to recover(takes about 6 months) but with ur pct i dont think u will stimulate ur hpta enough for a quick enough recovery

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going OTC on this I would go with 2nd gear, Drive & the TRS.. But a SERM wouldn't hurt you if you can get it :)

//CC

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I used the TRS and 2nd gear for my PCT with The One and it worked well. The One didn't shut me down nearly as hard as other orals.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
How's the kirll oil btw? I got a recommendation adding that for my joints. Does it treat you good? :) Except for the bowel movements :D

//CC
Excellent. I haven't started cissus yet because krill oil sems to be what i was missing.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
and why dont you have any clomiphene citrate in ur pct???

Ur HPTA is going to take a beating and i doubt ur pct will suffice- o you will recover you dont need a pct to recover(takes about 6 months) but with ur pct i dont think u will stimulate ur hpta enough for a quick enough recovery
As far as running down on HPTA I know it'll happen. I'm just hoping that my pct will hold up. Besides, The One isn't as suppressive as superdrol or Epi. Don't get me wrong tho. I'd love to have a SERM on hand, but I'm new at this, so I haven't found a legit source. If you could PM such a source or methods of obtaining, I'd appreciate it.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Fri- Legs and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and just finished my session. It went great. More weight increase, but almost no joint pains.
3.) Usual evening.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
As far as running down on HPTA I know it'll happen. I'm just hoping that my pct will hold up. Besides, The One isn't as suppressive as superdrol or Epi. Don't get me wrong tho. I'd love to have a SERM on hand, but I'm new at this, so I haven't found a legit source. If you could PM such a source or methods of obtaining, I'd appreciate it.
Don't worry about the use of a SERM. Honestly, you don't need it for The ONE...period. Do some research on SERMS before you get pulled into the whole SERM end all be all bullsh*t. Additionally, some recommended reading for you...

If you do your proper research you'll understand why SERMS are not all they are cracked up to be and that you can create a very effective OTC PTC...a key piece of advice I'll share...certain vitamins and minerals can make a huge difference in PCT ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ you MAY not need it

shutdown occours with a negative feedback loop- the body recognize exogenous androgens in the bloodstream thus it stops producing testosterone- clomid is proven in medical trials to stimulate the hpta- so in conclusion- you may not need it, you may be fine, but what if you arent? Also I agree with ^^^ research it first- but I got 2 pct's worth of climd for 50 bucks- that wont even buy the trs- again you may not need it but what if you do? I cant give sources but google can

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and i agree otc pct can work- but i wont take my chances- clomid has a low toxicity whereas nolva does not

if u wanna stay otc cool, get some hcgenerate- i used it on my last cycle- much more suppressive m14add/1ad bridged into pmag- all at HIGH doses, hcgenerat works- period it will keep the boys in bussiness so to speak- use it the last 2 weeks of ur cycle, and first 2 of pct- either way you will recover

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Thx for all the info fellas. I can use it all.
Sat-Was suppose to be a day off, but I had to work out today. This made me choose shoulders and abs.
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and finished lifting. Workout went great. No real joint pain and recovery as good as always. This makes me think whether I wanna take off Sun or not. I'll have to decide when I wake up.
3.) Usual Halloween evening.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Thx for all the info fellas. I can use it all.
Sat-Was suppose to be a day off, but I had to work out today. This made me choose shoulders and abs.
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and finished lifting. Workout went great. No real joint pain and recovery as good as always. This makes me think whether I wanna take off Sun or not. I'll have to decide when I wake up.
3.) Usual Halloween evening.
As long as a usual Halloween evening for you doesn't involve drinking a fifth of jack daniels and eating a bag of Snickers bars it sounds like you will have a good day.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
As long as a usual Halloween evening for you doesn't involve drinking a fifth of jack daniels and eating a bag of Snickers bars it sounds like you will have a good day.
Oh no. Especially on this ph run.

Sun-Day off.
1.) Usual day off. Nothing special to report.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Mon-Tris and bis. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and workout was good as always.
3.) Usual evening.

I do wanna note that I started taking Drive on Wed to get my cAMP levels up. Also, I weighted myself last morning and I was up 2 lbs. This makes 14 lbs on The One. I just hope my PCT holds up and I retain most of it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do wanna note that I started taking Drive on Wed to get my cAMP levels up. Also, I weighted myself last morning and I was up 2 lbs. This makes 14 lbs on The One. I just hope my PCT holds up and I retain most of it.
Nice gains! And yes, let's hope you can keep it :thumbsup:

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Tue-Chest and back. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and my last ph workout. It went great and I will miss those workouts. Hopefully I can come close on PCT.
3.) Usual evening.

I will post a brief experience of mine on this DS 2morrow. Also, I'll include my likes and dislikes about it.
On a second note, i have a PCT Q for all. I found a bottle of Recycle by Purus Labs and AI's Testopro. I'm thinking of including either as a natty t-booster for my PCT. I'm not sure which one would help my HPTA rebound quicker. Any thoughts?
Oh. If anyone has a better otc product in mind ( xcluding TRS and HCGenerate) lemme know.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Testforce2/Triazole/ActivateX/LeanX :thumbsup: (+Recycle?)

Would make a fairly potent OTC PCT ;)

//CC

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I sure do miss me some The One

lol

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I sure do miss me some The One

lol

I know, it had all of the major positives of other ph/ds. This is what I encountered:

- Increased appetite
- Good muscle gain
- Decreased body fat
- No bloat
- Vascularity
- Strength up
- Decent libido
- Agressive in gym
- Relatively light shutdown

Name another ph/ds or even real aas that does all of this. You can't. No matter what compound, it will be lacking in one of these areas. I would say Anavar would come the closest but The One seems to pack on weight at a faster rate (Yes, I know Var is not usually used for weight gain).

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Wed-Legs and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning. Started my PCT today so lets hope it holds up.
2.) Mid noon and finished working out. Felt good, but not as focused as yesterday. I was able to do same weight as last wee, so thats good. Noticing a drop in vascularity tho.
3.) Usual evening.

Oh and as far as this input:
Testforce2/Triazole/ActivateX/LeanX :thumbsup: (+Recycle?)

Would make a fairly potent OTC PCT ;)

//CC
I appreciate it and I like Triazole the most. I read a lot of people are getting good results and increased appetite, which is what I need. tho ActivateX is very like Testopro in ingredients, so I'm not ruling it out yet.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I have a Q to any AppNut reps.
When is the best time to take 2nd gear and should I take 2 or just 1?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a Q to any AppNut reps.
When is the best time to take 2nd gear and should I take 2 or just 1?
This was covered in the 2nd GEAR information threads - AND on the product label.

2nd GEAR should be dosed at 1 cap pre-bed daily.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
This was covered in the 2nd GEAR information threads - AND on the product label.

2nd GEAR should be dosed at 1 cap pre-bed daily.
That's what i thought. I just couldn't find the thread. thx tho.

Yeserday was Thu. Day off and went like this:
1.) Usual day.
2.) 2nd day on pct and everything seems fine so far.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Fri- Bis and tris. Day went like:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and completed exercise session. Workout went fin, but it was definetly harder than on cycle. Vascularity and hardness are alrady gone tho, due to estrogen increase probably. Focus wasn't as good as on cycle too. However, I was able to complete all reps and no strength drop either.
3.) Usual evening. I have been taking glycobol and it helps with the appetite, but nothing like the One's repartitioning.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
This post will feature my likes and dislikes of this ph and overall thoughts on the entire cycle.

- very good strength increase
- double digit gains in muscle, which were dry and lean
- alpha male euphoria
- increased libido
- super recovery
- insane vasularity and muscle hardness
- crazy workout sessions
Dislikes:
- a little dry joints
- occasional, but minor back pains
- a little acne
- slightly elevated BP

Overall thoughts:
I really enjoyed my run with the One. I don't have any other PH/DS to compare it to, but it was the best stuff I've ever taken. I really felt great during the cycle and strength plus muscle gains were sudden. Everybody was telling me I grew noticeably. Libido, at times, was hard to satisfy and I felt like Hulk all day long. Also, feeling constantly pumped, as if I had just lifted, was great. Decreased estrogen gave me a hard, lean look. The appetite allowed me to eat like never b4 and there was no gain in bf.
I would recommend this to anyone who is a hardgainer or just wants to see quicker results. I feel like any newbie user ( such as I was) or experienced one can get good results of this product. Off course, age must be appropiate to run it in the 1st place. I will go and look for CEL's clone and buy 1 or 2 more for future use. I have to give AppNut credit for making this wonderful product.
I will post a final review after my PCT ends. Crossing fingers to keep most gains, if not all.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
- very good strength increase
- double digit gains in muscle, which were dry and lean
- alpha male euphoria
- increased libido
- super recovery
- insane vasularity and muscle hardness
- crazy workout sessions
Dislikes:
- a little dry joints
- occasional, but minor back pains
- a little acne
- slightly elevated BP

Overall thoughts:
I really enjoyed my run with the One. I don't have any other PH/DS to compare it to, but it was the best stuff I've ever taken. I really felt great during the cycle and strength plus muscle gains were sudden. Everybody was telling me I grew noticeably. Libido, at times, was hard to satisfy and I felt like Hulk all day long. Also, feeling constantly pumped, as if I had just lifted, was great. Decreased estrogen gave me a hard, lean look. The appetite allowed me to eat like never b4 and there was no gain in bf.
I would recommend this to anyone who is a hardgainer or just wants to see quicker results...
Thanks for logging your progress and awesome that you enjoyed your experience with The ONE :)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, many thanks for such a complete detailed log bro, good luck during pct

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how was the aggression?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just glad I got one bottle in my stack :D
Thinking about pulsing it on workout days while on a H-Drol/Bold Stack.. :thumbsup:

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
how was the aggression?
Covered it a bit in previous posts, but it was up significantly. I felt more agitated and sometimes felt like blowing up. Personally I like that feeling, especially in the gym. Makes you push a lot more weight. Plus I'm a fairly irritable person as it is, so I just had to selfcontrol myself. I wouldn't recommend this to someone with tiny temper or a super stressful job.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I'm just glad I got one bottle in my stack :D
Thinking about pulsing it on workout days while on a H-Drol/Bold Stack.. :thumbsup:

//CC
If you do so you'll definitely be forced to go SERM route. Although based on my run, I wouldn't stack BOLD with the One. Even though Bold is nonmethylated, it's the appetite increase that could be a problem. Giving the One's repartitioning, it made me eat like a monster. In fact I mentioned that initial 2 days made my stomach hurt, from the amount of calories. I had to throw in probiotics, bromelain, papaya and betaine HCL ( red bets) to help me digest all that food. Now with Bold, I can't even imagine what the appetite could be like. You probably would have to eat all day and night. Seriously. Even if you keep those 2 at lower dosages, you might not have enough hours in a day to eat.:food:
Besides, if you somehow deal with the appetite, then imagine trying to keep it up during PCT. Right now I'm taking Glycobol and it's good, just nowhere close the ONE.:sad3:

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Sat- Shoulders and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and finished lifting. I was able to do all sets with all the weight from the cycle. I do feel every rep a lot more now and it's a struggle to get thru the workout at times.
3.) Usual evening.

Sun- Day off. Nothing interesting to report. Day is going like any other off day.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you do so you'll definitely be forced to go SERM route. Although based on my run, I wouldn't stack BOLD with the One. Even though Bold is nonmethylated, it's the appetite increase that could be a problem. Giving the One's repartitioning, it made me eat like a monster. In fact I mentioned that initial 2 days made my stomach hurt, from the amount of calories. I had to throw in probiotics, bromelain, papaya and betaine HCL ( red bets) to help me digest all that food. Now with Bold, I can't even imagine what the appetite could be like. You probably would have to eat all day and night. Seriously. Even if you keep those 2 at lower dosages, you might not have enough hours in a day to eat.:food:
Besides, if you somehow deal with the appetite, then imagine trying to keep it up during PCT. Right now I'm taking Glycobol and it's good, just nowhere close the ONE.:sad3:
Yeah I hear you :D I tohught of that cycle as my next winter bulk ;) The SERM route is no problem for me so.. But I might have to stack Glycobol, P-Slin and a whole bunch of nutrient repartitioners to keep up my food intake during PCT :lol:

Nice feedback on the appetite increase from the One :thumbsup:

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Yeah I hear you :D I tohught of that cycle as my next winter bulk ;) The SERM route is no problem for me so.. But I might have to stack Glycobol, P-Slin and a whole bunch of nutrient repartitioners to keep up my food intake during PCT :lol:

Nice feedback on the appetite increase from the One :thumbsup:

//CC
NP. Just throwing in my 2 cents.
oh btw, how is P-Slin? I've tried Anabolic Pump and it did nothing. That's y I never gave P-Slin a chance. Now, if that would work on me, I would dose P-Slin b4 workout meal and space out Glycobol b4 breakfast and dinner. Off course that's how I'd do it, but it depends when you workout.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Mon-Chest and back. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and just finished lifting. I was able to pick up where I left off last chest workout, but everything was harder. All the reps felt heavy and I didn't think I could finish the workout. Luckily I did and we'll see if my DOMS comes back. Also, I think my PWO is waring off, so I may have to incrase the dosage or switch to something new. Perhaps this will help.
3.) Usual evening.

robbetton

Awards
gotta ask -- where did you get "the one".
Thought AP got rid of it after the "raids" at BB.Com etc. last year.
I've used it and liked it. Very clean, solid gains. Would love to get more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for clarification, Applied Nutriceuticals (AN not AP) discontinued The ONE voluntarily, not because of the "raids" - there is a thread on this in the Applied Nutriceuticals subforum.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I got my from Ebay. You might still be able to find some off certain UK based websites. You'll have to do some digging tho. Worst case scenario, settle for a clone. That's what I'm doing. Competitive Edge Labs makes a good 1. It's called D-plex. I already got my order for future cycle :)

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Tue- Legs and back. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and finished working out. It went pretty good. Strength seems to be almost like on the cycle, but stamina is a little down. Also, I'm starting to get more sore now. Seems that quick recovery is gone. Hopefully my old DOMS days aren't coming back.
3.) Usual evening.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Wed- Day off. Regular day off. Nothing to report.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP. Just throwing in my 2 cents.
oh btw, how is P-Slin? I've tried Anabolic Pump and it did nothing. That's y I never gave P-Slin a chance. Now, if that would work on me, I would dose P-Slin b4 workout meal and space out Glycobol b4 breakfast and dinner. Off course that's how I'd do it, but it depends when you workout.
I responded really well to it, but I feel like I've got used to it now so I don't notice the effects that much anymore :(

It felt like P-Slin created a black hole in you that made your appetite crazy. I felt like I could eat forever 15-20min after I took it :food:

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I responded really well to it, but I feel like I've got used to it now so I don't notice the effects that much anymore :(

It felt like P-Slin created a black hole in you that made your appetite crazy. I felt like I could eat forever 15-20min after I took it :food:
Nice. Ever tried Anabolic Pump? If you did how it compared to P-SLIN? Also, look into appetite enhancers like Black Hole and N-gorge. These really suppose to kick appetite into overdive. Oh ya, about getting used to it, everyone gets that. I think your body gets used to repartitioning quicker than things like creatine.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Thu-Bis and Tris. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Usual noon.
3.) Had to workout in the evening today, but it went actually good. My strength seemed elevated and I was able to get thru my routine w/o any problems. Also I think my LH is comong back, cause I'm getting a libido kick and my aggression is coming back.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Ever tried Anabolic Pump? If you did how it compared to P-SLIN? Also, look into appetite enhancers like Black Hole and N-gorge. These really suppose to kick appetite into overdive. Oh ya, about getting used to it, everyone gets that. I think your body gets used to repartitioning quicker than things like creatine.
Yeah you are probably right about that :)
Never tried Anabolic Pump though.. I have to look into those (Black Hole, N-Gorge), they look really promising :thumbsup:

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Fri-Shoulders and abs. Day went as:
1.) usual morning and noon
2.) Evening and another late night workout. it went good. Strength is still not dropping. Everything else seems good, except lower stamina.
Also I did weigh myself on Sun. I'm at 188 lbs and it's been a week and half of PCT now. The only thing is that 1st 3 days of PCT I was thirsty like a camel coming back from 2 weeks in the desert. Probaly due to Estrogen rebounding. Other than that no other issues.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Sun- Chest and back. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and just finished lifting. Workout went good. Keeping all the strength gains.
3.) Usual evening.