Truly "The One" and only!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear you are still keeping the strength gains? Body weight still the same/rising/declining? :)

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Mon- Legs and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and completed the workout. it went good. Nothing else changed much.
3.) Usual evening.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many days into PCT are you now bruther?

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Thu- Bis and Tris. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning and noon.
2.) e\Evening workout session went good. No loss in strength or weight.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Fri- Shoulders and abs. Day went as:
2.) Evening and finished lifting. Workouts are all good now, but I definetly see a drop in recovery, stamina and focus since getting off The One. I can say that while on The One I've had the best workouts of my life with no DOMS.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Sat- Chest and back. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Noon and finished lifting. Workout went just fine. Only thing I see more tho is less in between rest recovery. I may have to do some about that.
3.) Usual evening.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...Workout went just fine. Only thing I see more tho is less in between rest recovery. I may have to do some about that...
There is nothing wrong with decreasing your recovery time between sets.

~Rosie~

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
There is nothing wrong with decreasing your recovery time between sets.

~Rosie~
No what I meant was that on The One my in between set recovery was amazing. It felt like I never was tired after any of sets. Now, during PCT that feeling is gone and with every set I feel my body getting more sore. The last sets are really hard. :sad3:

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Sun- Legs and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Usual noon.
3.) Evening and workout is over. It went fine. I decided to make a mix of some BCAA's, beta-alanine and glutamine into an intra workout aid. It seems to be helping a lot. I don't feel as much sore in between sets and overall recovery is up.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Mon- Day off. Nothing new to report except a slight change in my post workout drink. I've switched from waxymaize to vitargo and I'm loving it. It helps me recover way better. I'll pay extra money from now on to get vitargo. It's worth it.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Tue- Bis and tris. Day went as:
2.) Evening and just finished working out. Workout went great. Joint pain is finally going away. Cissus must be doing its thing.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tue- Bis and tris. Day went as:
2.) Evening and just finished working out. Workout went great. Joint pain is finally going away. Cissus must be doing its thing.
Glad to hear your joints are feeling better :)
What dose of Cissus are you using? And whats the standardization on the extract?

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Glad to hear your joints are feeling better :)
What dose of Cissus are you using? And whats the standardization on the extract?

//CC
I'm using cissus by USPLABS so not even sure what it's standardized to.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Wed- Shoulders and abs. Day went as:
2.) Evening and completed the routine. it went good as always.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Thur- Day off. Nothing new just happy turkey day. Gobble gobble

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

I just pigged out right now, i feel like im pregnant. lol

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Fri- Chest and back. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Noon and finished working out. It went well, but after next I may have to change my workout routine.
3.) Usual evening.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Sat- Legs and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Just finished my noon session. It went good.
3.) Usual evening.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Sun- Day off. Nothing to report.

However, as mentioned in previous post, I think I have to change my routine. This q goes out to all following my log:

Does anyone have a good workout plan to help you maintain strength and mass gains during PCT, coming off a PH cycle?
If anyon has anything good please share here or pm me. Thx

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sun- Day off. Nothing to report.

However, as mentioned in previous post, I think I have to change my routine. This q goes out to all following my log:

Does anyone have a good workout plan to help you maintain strength and mass gains during PCT, coming off a PH cycle?
If anyon has anything good please share here or pm me. Thx
As long as you're eating ENOUGH and are training hard with high volume and INTENSITY, there is no reason why you shouldn't maintain or even continue to make gains. Check out How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for more information and a sample training programme (note - for very experienced lifters ONLY!)

~Rosie~

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
As long as you're eating ENOUGH and are training hard with high volume and INTENSITY, there is no reason why you shouldn't maintain or even continue to make gains. Check out How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for more information and a sample training programme (note - for very experienced lifters ONLY!)

~Rosie~
Thx for the info. I really like the 10x3 method, so I'll give it a try next week.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Mon- Bis and tris. day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Noon and finished lifting. All went good.
3.) Usual evening.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Tue- Shoulders and abs. Day went as:
2.) Evening session went good.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Wed- Day off. Nothing new to report, except I'm done with 2nd gear. Starting tomorrow I'll be taking Novedex XT b4 bed and continue on with Drive.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So PCT is over? :) It seems to have gone pretty well :thumbsup:

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
So PCT is over? :) It seems to have gone pretty well :thumbsup:

//CC
No, PCT is still on for another month. 2nd gear is only for a month so I still need some kind of natural estrogen blocker. I happened to have Novedex on hand , so I'll do that. I'll be stacking it with Drive.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Thu- Was suppose to be chest, but I decided to do legs and abs.
1.) Usual morning and evening.
2.) Evening and my session just ended. Workout went well. I tried Presurge today ,since my last PWO ended. It was ok. I got more to try and hopefully 1 in there will be good.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Fri- Chest and back. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Noon and just finished last day of this program. Starting mon I'll start that one from my previous post. Workout went just fine.
3.) Usual evening.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I'm still on the fence with "The OnE" in regards to using the clone D-Plex. Can't find many logs on D-Plex, with the few I can not reporting gains like yours. I remember the original logs of "The one" were 15lbs was the norm, but then again they were all sponsored logs. Hmmmm......

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still on the fence with "The OnE" in regards to using the clone D-Plex. Can't find many logs on D-Plex, with the few I can not reporting gains like yours. I remember the original logs of "The one" were 15lbs was the norm, but then again they were all sponsored logs. Hmmmm......
im gonna run some soon for a cut

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
im gonna run some soon for a cut
I know its good for cutting, most are, I want to know what bulking potential it has. I know D-Plex is an "exact" clone, but the logs seem to suggest otherwise.

Heck, I put on 15lbs with my 1st cycle of H-Drol, very lean gains. I would imagine D-Plex has/should have more potential.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Well for what it's worth I had a buddy run D-plex along with me. He had OTC PCT as well and same training program.
However, last week while on it he slipped up a bit and ended up with only 10 lbs as oppose to my 14. He's been on his PCT 3 weeks compare to my 4 weeks and he lost 2 lbs already. Mostly due to his worse diet and poor training. I'm still at my 188, but I bust my butt to keep my gains. I will have another buddy start his D-plex run in 2 weeks, but his history track makes me believe he won't gain more than 10lbs either. So from what I can tell for now if you put a good effort in your run and PCT you very likely can hit double digits. Oh and BTW as you can tell my log wasn't sponsored.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what was your buddies dose on d-plex?

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Well for what it's worth I had a buddy run D-plex along with me. He had OTC PCT as well and same training program.
However, last week while on it he slipped up a bit and ended up with only 10 lbs as oppose to my 14. He's been on his PCT 3 weeks compare to my 4 weeks and he lost 2 lbs already. Mostly due to his worse diet and poor training. I'm still at my 188, but I bust my butt to keep my gains. I will have another buddy start his D-plex run in 2 weeks, but his history track makes me believe he won't gain more than 10lbs either. So from what I can tell for now if you put a good effort in your run and PCT you very likely can hit double digits. Oh and BTW as you can tell my log wasn't sponsored.
Oh cool man, that's good to hear. Still not sure :nervous:
I really want to run P-mag + Stano-drol but D-Plex does look really interesting. I looking mainly for lean gains 10lbs+ would be great.

Its evident from my 1st run of H-Drol that I must be doing something right to gain like I did.

I'm thinking either 6 weeks of

P-mag + Stano-drol
D-Plex + Furzza

What would you suggest? Sorry to kind of jack your thread.

Again really appreciate you keeping such a detailed log.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
D-Plex + Fura will have you real cut up :thumbsup:
You just gave me an idea for a cutting stack ;)

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100 mgs for entir 30 days. H did 3 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon, just like me.
okay thanks bro
im thinking of going up to 125 mg/day for 24 days then bridge it with epi or something

idk yet
thanks bro

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I know its good for cutting, most are, I want to know what bulking potential it has. I know D-Plex is an "exact" clone, but the logs seem to suggest otherwise.

Heck, I put on 15lbs with my 1st cycle of H-Drol, very lean gains. I would imagine D-Plex has/should have more potential.
Remember, H-Drol has always been better for lean gains or cutting. P-Mag has been reported to be better for bulking, tho you it's still pretty lean gainer. Also, H-Drol is a bit more toxic than P-Mag. By this reasoning, it makes sense that P-Mag should give you close H-Drol gains, if not more just not as super dry. Hard to say, but it's logical to assume so.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Oh cool man, that's good to hear. Still not sure :nervous:
I really want to run P-mag + Stano-drol but D-Plex does look really interesting. I looking mainly for lean gains 10lbs+ would be great.

Its evident from my 1st run of H-Drol that I must be doing something right to gain like I did.

I'm thinking either 6 weeks of

P-mag + Stano-drol
D-Plex + Furzza

What would you suggest? Sorry to kind of jack your thread.

Again really appreciate you keeping such a detailed log.
I wouldn't do D-Plex for pure cutting just cuz of insane appetite. If your serious about cutting, your diet should be higher in fats and protein, but lower in carbs. Only source of carbs recommended would be veggies and maybe oatmeal in the morning. Higher amount of fat will satisfy you a bit longer after meals, but from my experience I can tell you that hunger seems to come back quickly. I mean I rememnber feeling bloated, cuz my stomach couldn't handle so much food at once, but I still was hungry. That's Y I added all those digest support supps.
This is Y I'd suggest P-Mag w/ Stano-drol cuz you'll have the bulking properties of the first one and cutting of the 2nd one. Plus, this should yield you about 10lbs of lean muscle. Obviously, everything else has to be good too, i.e. diet, training and rest.
I'll say this tho, UR D-Plex stack up there would be great for an all out recomp.
Now just throw this at you fellas, I'm planning on running my own cutting combo this spring, which I'll log too.
I'm gonna run 6 weeks of Furzza and 11-Keto- which is an already converted form of 11-OXO.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Sun- Day off.
1.) Nothing interesting to report, except that since I've been doing Novedex XT b4 bed, my appetite has increased noticeably.
Anyone else ever get that of Novedex XT?

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
okay thanks bro
im thinking of going up to 125 mg/day for 24 days then bridge it with epi or something

idk yet
thanks bro
Just be careful. You're planning on bridgeing a lean muscle gain PH with an even mor dry PH. I can tell you from my experience that joints hurt like hell when I was on my cycle. i can't even imagine what it would feel like to jump into Epi afterwards. Make sure you have plenty of fish oils, cissus and whatever else you might find. This dry of a cycle will probably make you need all those. Now, unless your "something" is a wet compound, you probably won't need some much joint supps.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Mon- Legs and abs.
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Just finished my 1st workout of this new program. All went good. I feel like my strength will be able to go up alot.
3.) Usual evening.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Btw fellas, I talked to my buddy who ran that D-Plex cycle. He's in 3rd week of PCT and has lost total 9lbs! He was suppose to follow tunedsports.com PCT, which recommends Recycle and Inhibit-e as PCT. Well, he decided to not take Inhibit-e, cuz he's not working out at all now and diet is messed up. I told him he's an idiot, which shows as his explanation for not taking Inhibit-e was that w/o lifting he doesn't think it'd do anything. He doesn't have any gyno or any side effects like that, but he only has 1 lb left from his cycle. It's pretty sad, but h's to blame. Hopefully this will show all that PH isn't a magic pill and good cycle requires a lot of effort. One could argue that PCT is even more important to sustain gains.
So learn from his mistakes buds.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT is the most important part of a cycle. Guess he didn't understand that and it's sad :(
He's hormone levels must be totally out of whack if he's not even using anything reasonable for PCT.. Explains the loss of gains :eek:

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw fellas, I talked to my buddy who ran that D-Plex cycle. He's in 3rd week of PCT and has lost total 9lbs! He was suppose to follow tunedsports.com PCT, which recommends Recycle and Inhibit-e as PCT. Well, he decided to not take Inhibit-e, cuz he's not working out at all now and diet is messed up. I told him he's an idiot, which shows as his explanation for not taking Inhibit-e was that w/o lifting he doesn't think it'd do anything. He doesn't have any gyno or any side effects like that, but he only has 1 lb left from his cycle. It's pretty sad, but h's to blame. Hopefully this will show all that PH isn't a magic pill and good cycle requires a lot of effort. One could argue that PCT is even more important to sustain gains.
So learn from his mistakes buds.
not smart :trout: