Truly "The One" and only!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey bro weird question: were your nipples super hard on this?
one of my buddies is on this he is in his 2 week and he says his nipples are super hard and that he is itchy everywhere, like his chest, abdominal area, and back. can you comment on this?
Not heard that one before - almost sounds like an allergic reaction or reaction of some kind (the only thing I can think of that causes you to be itchy everywhere all the time is if you have insulin-like sides from too much insulin release - I know, because I have experienced it, and it's not fun). Dirk (aka rms80) would be the man to query about this.

~Rosie~

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not heard that one before - almost sounds like an allergic reaction or reaction of some kind (the only thing I can think of that causes you to be itchy everywhere all the time is if you have insulin-like sides from too much insulin release - I know, because I have experienced it, and it's not fun). Dirk (aka rms80) would be the man to query about this.

~Rosie~
what about the hard nipple part?
he is cutting and said he was on low carbs could that have something to do with it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about the hard nipple part?
he is cutting and said he was on low carbs could that have something to do with it?
I'm sorry, but I cannot give you an answer - as I mentioned above, please ask Dirk, and he should be able to help you out.

~Rosie~

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sorry, but I cannot give you an answer - as I mentioned above, please ask Dirk, and he should be able to help you out.

~Rosie~
okay thank you.

repped

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay thank you.

repped
No worries :)

On that note, using low carbohydrates on The ONE is not the smartest idea, especially since getting best results relies on higher carbohydrates and it acts as such a nutrient repartitioner. The ONE is NOT meant to be a cutting hormonal. The fact that your friend is using it for cutting on low carbohydrates might have something to do with the effects he is experiencing, but Dirk could confirm this for certain.

~Rosie~

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries :)

On that note, using low carbohydrates on The ONE is not the smartest idea, especially since getting best results relies on higher carbohydrates and it acts as such a nutrient repartitioner. The ONE is NOT meant to be a cutting hormonal. The fact that your friend is using it for cutting on low carbohydrates might have something to do with the effects he is experiencing, but Dirk could confirm this for certain.

~Rosie~
oh well, that might explain that, lol, ill be sure to tell him to up his carbs.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No more cutting for him :D

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I can maybe remember maybe a slight hardness around nipples, but than again everything was hard. This happens due to lowered estrogen and that lowers water weight, hence making the body super hard.
As far as itching, it sounds like an allergic reaction to somthing in the One or maybe something he's been eating lately. I had 2 buddies take this and they didn't have any itch either.