Truly "The One" and only!

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
This is my log of The One by APPnut.
I'm writing this a week behind, due to work, school,etc, so I'll try to make this quick.
First a little about me. I’m 25 yrs old, 5 ft 7 in and 173 lbs at 10.5% bf on a clean diet. I’ve been lifting for about 3 yes now (seriously 2). I’m a hardgainer, so putting on any pounds is challenging. I’m also in my 3rd year of pharmacy doctorate and have a minor in herbology, so I’m not your typical meathead. My knowledge has allowed me to pick some good supps over the 3 yrs and actually put on some muscle. However, lately I’ve hit a plateau like no other. This is why I decide to break my ph virginity with Appnut’s the One.
Now, given the potency of this product I have some goals and expectations.
1.) Goals are:
-gaining 10-15 lbs of lean muscle
-maybe loosing 1-2% bf
-noticeable strength increases on all lifts
-maintain all if not most gains after pct
2.) Expectations are:
-quick recovery ( so no DOMS for me anymore)
-quick muscle and strength gains
-little if any side effects
-increased libido ( already talked to my wife about this and luckily she’s a very understanding woman. I suggest planning accordingly for anyone interested in running this, otherwise you’ll find yourself making love to your God given gfs: left and right hands.)
-just an overall good 1st timer ph run
Thx for patience and my next post will feature supps stack, diet and training regimen.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely intelligence there if you're doing your Doctorate at 25 years old!

Anyways, I will be keeping an eye on this.

All the best in achieving your goals - if you get your nutrition and training right, there is no reason why you cannot attain all of them! :cheers:

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
As promised these are supps, diet and regimen that I’ll do on the cycle, in that order.
1.) Supplements stacked with The One:
-cycle support ( liver care, BP, etc)
-100% whey isolate and casein
-quality weight gainer ( 4 extra calorie intake)
-low caffeine pre-workout creatine/NO ( you want to keep stims low on this)
-creatine mono
-fish oil ( for fat intake and joint support)
-resveratrol 500mg ( good antioxidant support)
-animal pak
-glycobol
-papaya and bromelain ( for extra digestive support)
2.) Diet- consists of 5 meals ( including weight gainer) and here’s the breakdown:
-carbs ( complex starches, fiber, fruits and veggies)
-protein ( food based and powders)
-fats ( unsaturated-avocados, fish oil, almonds, olive oil and saturated- coconut oil, milk and cheese)
-water and milk for hydration ( gallon and half of water per day)
My meals will follow a 60g carbs, 40g protein and 15g fat split.
3.) Training plan- I was gonna do a 10x10 routine but I decided to go with its variation, 5x5 method. Here’s the split:
Day One: Chest & Back:
Exercise Sets Reps Tempo Rest Intervals
A1. Bench Press 5 5 201 0
A2. DB Flyes 5 5 602 90 seconds
B1. Incline Bench Press 5 5 201 0
B2. Incline DB Flyes 5 5 602 90 seconds
C1. Cable Lats Pulldown 5 5 201 0
C2. DB Rows 5 5 602 90 seconds
D1. Barbell Rows 5 5 201 0
D2. Pullovers 5 5 602 90 seconds
Day Two: Legs:
A1. Squats 5 5 201 0
A2. Lunges 5 5 602 90 seconds
B1. Leg Extensions 5 5 201 0
B2. Leg Curl 5 5 602 90 seconds
C1. Stiff-Leg Deadlift 5 5 201 0
C2. Hip Extensions 5 5 602 90 seconds
Day Three: Arms:
A1. Barbell Curl 5 5 201 0
A2. DB Curl 5 5 602 90 seconds
B1. Preacher Curl 5 5 201 0
B2. Reverse Curl 5 5 602 90 seconds
C1. Cable Triceps Pressdown 5 5 201 0
C2. Skull crushers 5 5 602 90 seconds
D1. Close Grip Bench Press 5 5 201 0
D2.Overhead Cable Extens 5 5 602 90 seconds
Day Four: Shoulders & Abs:
A1. DB Press 5 5 201 None
A2. Side Lateral Raise 5 5 602 90 seconds
B1. Barbell Military Press 5 5 201 None
B2. Bent Over Lateral Raise 5 5 602 90 seconds
C1. DB Shrugs 5 5 201 None
C2. EZ Bar Wrist Curls 5 5 602 90 seconds
4. PCT- I decided to go the otc way and I hope I don’t get burned by it. I’m hoping to keep most if not all gains. Here’s the write up:
A.) 1st month of pct:
-2nd gear and Drive
-500 mg of resveratrol &1000 mg of cissus ( combat the increased cortisol levels)
-carnitine ( great for restarting LH)
-10g of creatine mono, glutamine and BCAAs
-about 5 g b-alanine and 90 g of waxy maize
-weight gainer, 100% whey isolate and casein
-glycobol
B.) 2nd month of pct:
-Novedex xt and Drive
-carnitine ( great for restarting LH)
-10g of creatine mono, glutamine and BCAAs
-about 5 g b-alanine and 90 g of waxy maize
-weight gainer, 100% whey isolate and casein
-glycobol
It should be noted that I may change a few things if the situation calls for it. Thx for your patience and my next post will feature day to day effects.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I still have a bottle of The One, so I am in for the feedback :)
Good luck with your cycle.

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
This post will detail my day to day experience on the cycle. Please note that this info is a week late, due to my busy schedule. Now, let’s go with it:
Mon- today is chest and back. Day starts with:
1.) Woke up in the morning and took 3 caps with water. ( I’m following option 1 dosing)
2.) Ate breakfast and feel unusually hungry. I’m gonna wait a bit with this glycobol.
3.) It’s early noon and my appetite is tremendous. I’m eating my meals on average every 2 hrs. It seems like The One’s repartitioning is enough and there’s no need for glycobol yet. I’m also experiencing minor stomach discomfort, most likely due to the amount of food. I’ll just increase my digestive enzymes.
4.) Mid noon and just finished my gym session. It went great. Weight seemed easy, so I’ll have to increase it next time. Vascularity, energy, stamina and in between set recovery were all up too. The stamina definitely helps to get thru this program. Also, I did stretch out very well as oppose to just a cardio run.
5.) It’s evening and appetite is still strong. Also I’m not experiencing any mental distress, so falling asleep should be easy.
Tue- Legs and abs. Day followed as:
1.) Woke up in the morning earlier than normally, but felt great and recovered. I was hungry, so drank a protein shake and went back to sleep for more rest. Wok up 90 mins later and had my ph serving with water. While making breakfast I decided to reflect upon yesterday and change a few things:
A.) glycobol is being pushed to pct only. This ph makes you wanna eat so there’s no need for a nutrient repartitioner/insulin maximizer.
B.) I’m eating 7 meals as oppose to 5 as originally planned. Same nutritional split though.
C.) I decided to switch the routine to 2 on-1 off, 2 on-1 off from what I had originally. This is due to super recovery and no more DOMS ( yay)
D.) I’ll be going to sleep at the same time everyday, so I can give my mind rest too. Also, I’ll be drinking 40g casein b4 going to sleep ( I forgot yesterday and woke up twice at night. Had to drink a protein shake each time).
2.) Mid noon and just got out of gym. Workout was a blast. Just as yesterday everything was up and will have to challenge myself next time.
3.) Evening and appetite is still there. I’ll be going to bed soon and won’t forget casein.
Wed- Off day and it went something like this:
1.) Started with regular morning routine.
2.) No gym today, but my muscles feel hard as if worked out. I noticed that I’m more irritable too. Also, the libido part is kicking in ( found myself getting a boner from opening a chem book).
3.) Rest of the day went like others.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Thurs- Bis and tris. Day went as followed:
1.) Morning starts with the usual. However, in the middle of the night I woke and had the biggest urge to rollover on top of my wife and #### her brains out! It was really hard to fall asleep afterwards.
2.) Mid noon and just finished training. Today was the best workout yet. Weight seemed easy and reps broke no sweat. The routine felt like a joke. Pumps, energy, stamina and noticeable strength gains were seen.
3.) Rest of the day went as usual.
Fri- Shoulders and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning. Just feeling more pumped with everyday. This is surely due to larger glycogen stores from the One.
2.) Mid noon and just finished my gym session. Workout went better than on Thursday. Everything is up from las session. I’m thinking of looking for a joint add on product, just in case.
3.) Appetite is still strong and not experiencing any sides yet.
Sat- Day off and went like this:
1.) Usual morning and noon.
2.) Usual evening. I’m definitely experiencing the “alpha male” mentality. Also, the orgasms are more intense.
Sun- Chest and back. Day as followed:
1.) Usual morning. I did want to reflect on this entire week so far and here’s what I came up with:
-appetite up since day 1. So are pumps, energy, recovery ( no DOMS) and stamina. However, minor BP increase, so definitely keep your stims low on this
-libido, irritability and strength increases noticeable since day 3
-the “alpha male” mentality is being felt from about day 5
-no adverse effects yet (except BP) and no trouble sleeping (in fact you experience more of REM sleep than ever)
2.) Mid noon and just blasted back and chest. I decided to increase 10 lbs on compound movements and 5 lbs on isolations. Also, decreased resting to 85 s. This made the workout challenging, but possible to complete with proper form and etc.
3.) Evening went as usual.
Mon- Legs and abs. Day as followed:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Training went great. Did the same tweaking as yesterday and it paid off. No overtraining, but just hard enough to barely complete. I did notice a minor back pain, but maybe its because of yesterday. I’ll monitor this closely.
3.) Usual evening.
Tue- Off day that went like this:
1.) Usual day overall. I’m noticing constant muscle pumps, energy and stamina are both up. Libido strong as ever and so is recovery. I’m still experiencing minor back ache, so it might be those back pumps. If it persists, I’ll start taking a few grams of taurine. Everything else is looking great, with no other sides.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Wed- Bis and tris. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning and training session went amazing. Did some tweaking again and its working out. Still experiencing back pumps, so I’m gonna get the taurine after all. Strength increases with every session and so do the pumps.
2.) Evening went as usual. I don’t take any measurements, but people are noticing my weight going up. On Sunday I weighted myself and I gained 5 lbs of lean muscle.
Thu- Shoulders and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and just got out of gym. Workout went excellent. It seems like there are no bad days on this stuff. Also, started taking taurine and back pumps are going away.
3.) Usual evening.
Fri- Off day that went like this:
1.) Usual morning, noon and evening. Just enjoying this ph run so far.
Sat- Chest and back. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Its mid noon and just finished training. I increased weight again and lowered the resting period by a few seconds. The result was the hardest workout yet, but it felt great. Every workout now, I’ll be increasing weight and lowering in between rest time. This seems to be improving the workouts and making me get the most out of the cycle.
Sun- Legs and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and just finished working out. Since I’ve tweaked with the workout, the pumps, energy, stamina, recovery and strength are thru the roof. I weighted myself and I gained another 4 lbs of lean muscle this week. I can definitely see muscle increases on arms, chest and back. Also, seeing some definition all over the body.
3.) Rest of the day went as usual.
Mon- Off day that went like as it normally does.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice strategy on the cutting down the rest periods while uppign the weight. I have to try that for my next run, never focused too much on cutting down the rest periods :think:

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Nice strategy on the cutting down the rest periods while uppign the weight. I have to try that for my next run, never focused too much on cutting down the rest periods :think:

//CC
It depends on your goal. If your going for strength, then your rest should be a little longer. If your aiming for hypertrophy, then having shorter rests is better.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Tue- Bis and tris. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and just finished training. Workout went great as always. I find myself getting a lot more inetnsity on this cycle. It feels like I can do all the reps without any trouble. I will say that pumps in the gym are getting so big, its hard to contract muscle.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Wed- Shoulders and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and just finished lifting. The workout went great as always. The only thing i have problem wit, is the increasing joint pain. This is due to bigger poundage being used. I've uped the fish oil dosage, but may have to start cissus if the pain persists.
3.) Usual evening, just libido is hard to satisfy.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows your libido on this stuff btw? :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh sorry I missed that :eek: Great news then :)

//CC

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Thur- Day off. Went something like this:
1.) Usual morning, noon and evening.
I do want to note that I'm starting to rethink my joint pain post. I'v come to conclusion that it is most likly due to increased cortisol levels throughout my body. Indirectly, the ph run is probably causing it, because it's my 1st time. It makes sense why my pain is hardly noticeable but always there. Not to mention, it feels more like inflammation, not an actual pain.
Any previous users have any thoughts on that? Because if I'm correct, cissus is exactly what i need.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can vouch for Animal Flex :thumbsup: That will really lubricate and repair your joints :) At least in my experience.

//CC

carnivalhobo

Awards
darth,

Joints feeling a little sore and dry is a normal side. I believe a few other The One users reported it as well. If you aren't already I would suggest increasing fish oil consumption, and cissus is always a winner in my book.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome
im def in!

im looking to run some d-plex which is a clone of this, so im very interested

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
darth,

Joints feeling a little sore and dry is a normal side. I believe a few other The One users reported it as well. If you aren't already I would suggest increasing fish oil consumption, and cissus is always a winner in my book.
Thx for the post. Ys I uped the fish oil and seems to be helping. I may switch to krill since the absorption suppoose to be superior.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Fri- Chest and back. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and another great workout. Pumps, strength, stamina and recovery are of the charts.
3.) Usual evening.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Thur- Day off. Went something like this:
1.) Usual morning, noon and evening.
I do want to note that I'm starting to rethink my joint pain post. I'v come to conclusion that it is most likly due to increased cortisol levels throughout my body. Indirectly, the ph run is probably causing it, because it's my 1st time. It makes sense why my pain is hardly noticeable but always there. Not to mention, it feels more like inflammation, not an actual pain.
Any previous users have any thoughts on that? Because if I'm correct, cissus is exactly what i need.
Actually The One has effects which are closely related to DHT. DHT inhibits estrogen in the body and lower estrogen leads to less water retention and therefore less joint protection.

I ran The One as well and had this exact side effect. It is also the reason that The One causes increased vascularity and provides a hardened look to your muscles. I experienced really good strength increases and agression in the gym as well.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Actually The One has effects which are closely related to DHT. DHT inhibits estrogen in the body and lower estrogen leads to less water retention and therefore less joint protection.

I ran The One as well and had this exact side effect. It is also the reason that The One causes increased vascularity and provides a hardened look to your muscles. I experienced really good strength increases and agression in the gym as well.
Yes. The One is actually a DHT derivative, so what you said makes sense completely. Though, not sure how much your estogen levels have to do with joint lube, other than water retention, but I can see a small connection.
Now what did you use for your pct?

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Correction to this post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthdarek84

Originally Posted by Mikey851

Yes. The One is actually a DHT derivative, so what you said makes sense completely. Though, not sure how much your estogen levels have to do with joint lube, other than water retention, but I can see a small connection.
Now that I think about it, estrogen itself has anti-inflammatory properties, so the Ones lowering effects are responsible for my joint pain. It makes perfect sense. Also, now I'll hold off cissus, until pct. Although, my cortisol is probably up a bit, due to ph's strain on my insides, but I'll manage.
Thx for the info Mikey851.

wearedbleedblue

wearedbleedblue

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with your log but I think "not having time" is a poor excuse. It takes 5 minutes to snap pictures and another 5 to post them.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Honestly man, your cortisol levels are probably lower right now as well because Testosterone and DHT and all derivitives inhibit cortisol. This is why many people think it's necessary to take an anti cortisol supplement such as Supress C a few weeks after cessation of the PH because you will probably experience a Cortisol spike as your natural androgen levels are recovering.

In case youre wondering, alot of my information comes from being on TRT off and on for almost 8 years. The other information comes from this board and other's experiences.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Good luck with your log but I think "not having time" is a poor excuse. It takes 5 minutes to snap pictures and another 5 to post them.

Yea I guess, but I've never been a pic kinda guy. Just seems a little weird to me, having guys checking my body and stuuf. Not that I'm homophobic or anything, just think words are enough.
Thx for folowing though. I hope my experience on this ph helps others.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Honestly man, your cortisol levels are probably lower right now as well because Testosterone and DHT and all derivitives inhibit cortisol. This is why many people think it's necessary to take an anti cortisol supplement such as Supress C a few weeks after cessation of the PH because you will probably experience a Cortisol spike as your natural androgen levels are recovering.

In case youre wondering, alot of my information comes from being on TRT off and on for almost 8 years. The other information comes from this board and other's experiences.
Ys you're right again. I'm 1 of those who think that Cortisol blocker is needed as part of pct. However I still will make a case that my Cortisol is a bit higher than it would've been, had i done a ph b4, but still lower than normally. It's kinda like when you sleep 6hrs on average for a week. At first your body is tired and etc, but then you start getting used to it, due to your body's spike of Cortisol. This allows your body to adapt to a drastic change. I'm not saying there are no other factors involved, but this is just 1 of them.
As far as your info, I'm not wondering where your getting it from. Everything seems to make sense, so I just appreciate the help. I don't think anybody has to be an expert, as long as their info is solid or tested i.e. previous experience.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Sat- Legs and abs. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and the workout went great. It seems the aggression in the gym is just helping to drive my workouts to the extreme.
3.) Usual evening.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Sun- day off.
1.) Usual day, so nothing to report.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Mon- Bis and tris. Day went as:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and workout was insane. However, the joint pain was nearly unbearable. Every workout I've been increasing the weight on compound movements by 5-10 lbs each. Isolations were going up by 5 lbs each workout. Today though, the weight didn't see to be hard, just the joints were giving out. I may have to stay with these weights, until the end of cycle or maybe use krill and fish oil together. I'd rather go the second route, because my strength definetely is still going up.
3.) Usual evening.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ys, sry I did check it on Sunday. I gained extra 3 lbs, so total 12 lbs in 3 weeks since being on it.
Nice!! Great results so far :cheers:

//CC

Insaniac

Awards
Good log g.....i say u take at least 3 caps of cissus to get you through your workouts though and then go heavy on cissus for your post cylcle, remember to listen your body. If it hurts its because your body is trying to tell you something, either way good luck.

Any alpha male euphora feeling????

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Good log g.....i say u take at least 3 caps of cissus to get you through your workouts though and then go heavy on cissus for your post cylcle, remember to listen your body. If it hurts its because your body is trying to tell you something, either way good luck.

Any alpha male euphora feeling????
Thx for the info, I didn't think about that. I'll use cissus for my workouts for sure. It'll help me to get thru them.
To answer your Q: Yes like hell. I feel like Hulk all day long and trying to keep myself from turning green.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Tue- Shoulders and abs. Day went like this:
1.) Usual morning.
2.) Mid noon and another awesome workout. I was able to increase the weight again, so felt the joints once more. I'll use cissus strictly for workouts now and that should help me a lot.
3.) Usual evening.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus is great for the joints. Another product that has treated me really well is Animal Flex :thumbsup: Just throwing it out there ;)

//CC

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like your enjoying The ONE. Not surprised...I love the stuff. Glad I still have one bottle left to use with 1-T Tren for an epic bulk. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like your enjoying The ONE. Not surprised...I love the stuff. Glad I still have one bottle left to use with 1-T Tren for an epic bulk. :)

Lucky you. I have taken quite a few different designers/phs and my favorite by far was The One. I know I could get some of the CEL clone, but I really only want the original.

I guess i'll just have to stick with Test Cyp and Proviron :( lol. Maybe i'll add in some Tren Ace too. Sorry i'm just excited that I recently converted over to the darkside.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards

Yep. This is the best stuff I've taken so far.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Lucky you. I have taken quite a few different designers/phs and my favorite by far was The One. I know I could get some of the CEL clone, but I really only want the original.

I guess i'll just have to stick with Test Cyp and Proviron :( lol. Maybe i'll add in some Tren Ace too. Sorry i'm just excited that I recently converted over to the darkside.
Mikey, what did you use for your pct after the One?

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
Wed- Day off. Day went as usual.
However, I do want to note that my buddy is running this with me too. He's a week behind and has only gained 6 lbs so far. His job doesn't let him eat regularly, so lower calorie intake is probably the cause. He has lost some fat though on his stomach and that's probably due to the One's repartitioning. My advise is to keep calories high if your strictly bulking. If recomp/cutting is your goal, keep calories at normal level or slightly lower and it should be all good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established