Truly "The One" and only! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Truly "The One" and only!

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    Good log g.....i say u take at least 3 caps of cissus to get you through your workouts though and then go heavy on cissus for your post cylcle, remember to listen your body. If it hurts its because your body is trying to tell you something, either way good luck.

Any alpha male euphora feeling????
    Thx for the info, I didn't think about that. I'll use cissus for my workouts for sure. It'll help me to get thru them.
    To answer your Q: Yes like hell. I feel like Hulk all day long and trying to keep myself from turning green.

2. New Member

Tue- Shoulders and abs. Day went like this:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and another awesome workout. I was able to increase the weight again, so felt the joints once more. I'll use cissus strictly for workouts now and that should help me a lot.
    3.) Usual evening.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Cissus is great for the joints. Another product that has treated me really well is Animal Flex Just throwing it out there

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

It sounds like your enjoying The ONE. Not surprised...I love the stuff. Glad I still have one bottle left to use with 1-T Tren for an epic bulk.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  5. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    It sounds like your enjoying The ONE. Not surprised...I love the stuff. Glad I still have one bottle left to use with 1-T Tren for an epic bulk.

Cheers!
    Lucky you. I have taken quite a few different designers/phs and my favorite by far was The One. I know I could get some of the CEL clone, but I really only want the original.

I guess i'll just have to stick with Test Cyp and Proviron lol. Maybe i'll add in some Tren Ace too. Sorry i'm just excited that I recently converted over to the darkside.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post

Cheers!
    Yep. This is the best stuff I've taken so far.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Lucky you. I have taken quite a few different designers/phs and my favorite by far was The One. I know I could get some of the CEL clone, but I really only want the original.

I guess i'll just have to stick with Test Cyp and Proviron lol. Maybe i'll add in some Tren Ace too. Sorry i'm just excited that I recently converted over to the darkside.
    Mikey, what did you use for your pct after the One?
  8. New Member

Wed- Day off. Day went as usual.
    However, I do want to note that my buddy is running this with me too. He's a week behind and has only gained 6 lbs so far. His job doesn't let him eat regularly, so lower calorie intake is probably the cause. He has lost some fat though on his stomach and that's probably due to the One's repartitioning. My advise is to keep calories high if your strictly bulking. If recomp/cutting is your goal, keep calories at normal level or slightly lower and it should be all good.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Mikey, what did you use for your pct after the One?
    If you want to know re PCT, check out >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<< for recommendations, as well as ***Links to The ONE Logs*** to see what others did.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you want to know re PCT, check out for recommendations, as well as [ to see what others did.
    No I'm gonna stick with my planned PCT. I was just curious,since he ran it b4.
  11. New Member

Thu- Chest and back. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and just finished th workout. Today wnt great. I incrased on weight, but my joint prevention seems to be working, cause had almost no pain. This will allow me to kep increasing in weight as planned originally.
    3.) Usual evening. Just noticing a bit more bowel movements, since fish/krill oil dosing went up.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

How's the kirll oil btw? I got a recommendation adding that for my joints. Does it treat you good? Except for the bowel movements

//CC
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

and why dont you have any clomiphene citrate in ur pct???

Ur HPTA is going to take a beating and i doubt ur pct will suffice- o you will recover you dont need a pct to recover(takes about 6 months) but with ur pct i dont think u will stimulate ur hpta enough for a quick enough recovery
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

If you are going OTC on this I would go with 2nd gear, Drive & the TRS.. But a SERM wouldn't hurt you if you can get it

//CC
  15. Advanced Member

I used the TRS and 2nd gear for my PCT with The One and it worked well. The One didn't shut me down nearly as hard as other orals.
  16. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    How's the kirll oil btw? I got a recommendation adding that for my joints. Does it treat you good? Except for the bowel movements

//CC
    Excellent. I haven't started cissus yet because krill oil sems to be what i was missing.
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    and why dont you have any clomiphene citrate in ur pct???

Ur HPTA is going to take a beating and i doubt ur pct will suffice- o you will recover you dont need a pct to recover(takes about 6 months) but with ur pct i dont think u will stimulate ur hpta enough for a quick enough recovery
    As far as running down on HPTA I know it'll happen. I'm just hoping that my pct will hold up. Besides, The One isn't as suppressive as superdrol or Epi. Don't get me wrong tho. I'd love to have a SERM on hand, but I'm new at this, so I haven't found a legit source. If you could PM such a source or methods of obtaining, I'd appreciate it.
  18. New Member

Fri- Legs and abs. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and just finished my session. It went great. More weight increase, but almost no joint pains.
    3.) Usual evening.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

As far as running down on HPTA I know it'll happen. I'm just hoping that my pct will hold up. Besides, The One isn't as suppressive as superdrol or Epi. Don't get me wrong tho. I'd love to have a SERM on hand, but I'm new at this, so I haven't found a legit source. If you could PM such a source or methods of obtaining, I'd appreciate it.
    Don't worry about the use of a SERM. Honestly, you don't need it for The ONE...period. Do some research on SERMS before you get pulled into the whole SERM end all be all bullsh*t. Additionally, some recommended reading for you...

If you do your proper research you'll understand why SERMS are not all they are cracked up to be and that you can create a very effective OTC PTC...a key piece of advice I'll share...certain vitamins and minerals can make a huge difference in PCT

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

^^^^ you MAY not need it

shutdown occours with a negative feedback loop- the body recognize exogenous androgens in the bloodstream thus it stops producing testosterone- clomid is proven in medical trials to stimulate the hpta- so in conclusion- you may not need it, you may be fine, but what if you arent? Also I agree with ^^^ research it first- but I got 2 pct's worth of climd for 50 bucks- that wont even buy the trs- again you may not need it but what if you do? I cant give sources but google can
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

and i agree otc pct can work- but i wont take my chances- clomid has a low toxicity whereas nolva does not

if u wanna stay otc cool, get some hcgenerate- i used it on my last cycle- much more suppressive m14add/1ad bridged into pmag- all at HIGH doses, hcgenerat works- period it will keep the boys in bussiness so to speak- use it the last 2 weeks of ur cycle, and first 2 of pct- either way you will recover
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  22. New Member

Thx for all the info fellas. I can use it all.
    Sat-Was suppose to be a day off, but I had to work out today. This made me choose shoulders and abs.
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and finished lifting. Workout went great. No real joint pain and recovery as good as always. This makes me think whether I wanna take off Sun or not. I'll have to decide when I wake up.
    3.) Usual Halloween evening.
  23. Advanced Member

Thx for all the info fellas. I can use it all.
    Sat-Was suppose to be a day off, but I had to work out today. This made me choose shoulders and abs.
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and finished lifting. Workout went great. No real joint pain and recovery as good as always. This makes me think whether I wanna take off Sun or not. I'll have to decide when I wake up.
    3.) Usual Halloween evening.
    As long as a usual Halloween evening for you doesn't involve drinking a fifth of jack daniels and eating a bag of Snickers bars it sounds like you will have a good day.
  24. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    As long as a usual Halloween evening for you doesn't involve drinking a fifth of jack daniels and eating a bag of Snickers bars it sounds like you will have a good day.
    Oh no. Especially on this ph run.

Sun-Day off.
    1.) Usual day off. Nothing special to report.
  25. New Member

Mon-Tris and bis. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and workout was good as always.
    3.) Usual evening.

I do wanna note that I started taking Drive on Wed to get my cAMP levels up. Also, I weighted myself last morning and I was up 2 lbs. This makes 14 lbs on The One. I just hope my PCT holds up and I retain most of it.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I do wanna note that I started taking Drive on Wed to get my cAMP levels up. Also, I weighted myself last morning and I was up 2 lbs. This makes 14 lbs on The One. I just hope my PCT holds up and I retain most of it.
    Nice gains! And yes, let's hope you can keep it

//CC
  27. New Member

Tue-Chest and back. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and my last ph workout. It went great and I will miss those workouts. Hopefully I can come close on PCT.
    3.) Usual evening.

I will post a brief experience of mine on this DS 2morrow. Also, I'll include my likes and dislikes about it.
    On a second note, i have a PCT Q for all. I found a bottle of Recycle by Purus Labs and AI's Testopro. I'm thinking of including either as a natty t-booster for my PCT. I'm not sure which one would help my HPTA rebound quicker. Any thoughts?
    Oh. If anyone has a better otc product in mind ( xcluding TRS and HCGenerate) lemme know.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Testforce2/Triazole/ActivateX/LeanX (+Recycle?)

Would make a fairly potent OTC PCT

//CC
  29. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

I sure do miss me some The One

lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  30. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    I sure do miss me some The One

lol

I know, it had all of the major positives of other ph/ds. This is what I encountered:

- Increased appetite
    - Good muscle gain
    - Decreased body fat
    - No bloat
    - Vascularity
    - Strength up
    - Decent libido
    - Agressive in gym
    - Relatively light shutdown

Name another ph/ds or even real aas that does all of this. You can't. No matter what compound, it will be lacking in one of these areas. I would say Anavar would come the closest but The One seems to pack on weight at a faster rate (Yes, I know Var is not usually used for weight gain).
  31. New Member

Wed-Legs and abs. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning. Started my PCT today so lets hope it holds up.
    2.) Mid noon and finished working out. Felt good, but not as focused as yesterday. I was able to do same weight as last wee, so thats good. Noticing a drop in vascularity tho.
    3.) Usual evening.

Oh and as far as this input:
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Testforce2/Triazole/ActivateX/LeanX (+Recycle?)

Would make a fairly potent OTC PCT

//CC
    I appreciate it and I like Triazole the most. I read a lot of people are getting good results and increased appetite, which is what I need. tho ActivateX is very like Testopro in ingredients, so I'm not ruling it out yet.
  32. New Member

I have a Q to any AppNut reps.
    When is the best time to take 2nd gear and should I take 2 or just 1?
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

I have a Q to any AppNut reps.
    When is the best time to take 2nd gear and should I take 2 or just 1?
    This was covered in the 2nd GEAR information threads - AND on the product label.

2nd GEAR should be dosed at 1 cap pre-bed daily.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    This was covered in the 2nd GEAR information threads - AND on the product label.

2nd GEAR should be dosed at 1 cap pre-bed daily.
    That's what i thought. I just couldn't find the thread. thx tho.

Yeserday was Thu. Day off and went like this:
    1.) Usual day.
    2.) 2nd day on pct and everything seems fine so far.
  35. New Member

Fri- Bis and tris. Day went like:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and completed exercise session. Workout went fin, but it was definetly harder than on cycle. Vascularity and hardness are alrady gone tho, due to estrogen increase probably. Focus wasn't as good as on cycle too. However, I was able to complete all reps and no strength drop either.
    3.) Usual evening. I have been taking glycobol and it helps with the appetite, but nothing like the One's repartitioning.
  36. New Member

This post will feature my likes and dislikes of this ph and overall thoughts on the entire cycle.

- very good strength increase
    - double digit gains in muscle, which were dry and lean
    - alpha male euphoria
    - increased libido
    - super recovery
    - insane vasularity and muscle hardness
    - crazy workout sessions
    Dislikes:
    - a little dry joints
    - occasional, but minor back pains
    - a little acne
    - slightly elevated BP

Overall thoughts:
    I really enjoyed my run with the One. I don't have any other PH/DS to compare it to, but it was the best stuff I've ever taken. I really felt great during the cycle and strength plus muscle gains were sudden. Everybody was telling me I grew noticeably. Libido, at times, was hard to satisfy and I felt like Hulk all day long. Also, feeling constantly pumped, as if I had just lifted, was great. Decreased estrogen gave me a hard, lean look. The appetite allowed me to eat like never b4 and there was no gain in bf.
    I would recommend this to anyone who is a hardgainer or just wants to see quicker results. I feel like any newbie user ( such as I was) or experienced one can get good results of this product. Off course, age must be appropiate to run it in the 1st place. I will go and look for CEL's clone and buy 1 or 2 more for future use. I have to give AppNut credit for making this wonderful product.
    I will post a final review after my PCT ends. Crossing fingers to keep most gains, if not all.
  37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

- very good strength increase
    - double digit gains in muscle, which were dry and lean
    - alpha male euphoria
    - increased libido
    - super recovery
    - insane vasularity and muscle hardness
    - crazy workout sessions
    Dislikes:
    - a little dry joints
    - occasional, but minor back pains
    - a little acne
    - slightly elevated BP

Overall thoughts:
    I really enjoyed my run with the One. I don't have any other PH/DS to compare it to, but it was the best stuff I've ever taken. I really felt great during the cycle and strength plus muscle gains were sudden. Everybody was telling me I grew noticeably. Libido, at times, was hard to satisfy and I felt like Hulk all day long. Also, feeling constantly pumped, as if I had just lifted, was great. Decreased estrogen gave me a hard, lean look. The appetite allowed me to eat like never b4 and there was no gain in bf.
    I would recommend this to anyone who is a hardgainer or just wants to see quicker results...
    Thanks for logging your progress and awesome that you enjoyed your experience with The ONE

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Yea man, many thanks for such a complete detailed log bro, good luck during pct
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

how was the aggression?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I'm just glad I got one bottle in my stack
    Thinking about pulsing it on workout days while on a H-Drol/Bold Stack..

//CC

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 05:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 02:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 01:32 PM