Truly "The One" and only!

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Honestly man, your cortisol levels are probably lower right now as well because Testosterone and DHT and all derivitives inhibit cortisol. This is why many people think it's necessary to take an anti cortisol supplement such as Supress C a few weeks after cessation of the PH because you will probably experience a Cortisol spike as your natural androgen levels are recovering.

In case youre wondering, alot of my information comes from being on TRT off and on for almost 8 years. The other information comes from this board and other's experiences.

2. Quote Originally Posted by wearedbleedblue View Post
    Good luck with your log but I think "not having time" is a poor excuse. It takes 5 minutes to snap pictures and another 5 to post them.

Yea I guess, but I've never been a pic kinda guy. Just seems a little weird to me, having guys checking my body and stuuf. Not that I'm homophobic or anything, just think words are enough.
    Thx for folowing though. I hope my experience on this ph helps others.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Honestly man, your cortisol levels are probably lower right now as well because Testosterone and DHT and all derivitives inhibit cortisol. This is why many people think it's necessary to take an anti cortisol supplement such as Supress C a few weeks after cessation of the PH because you will probably experience a Cortisol spike as your natural androgen levels are recovering.

In case youre wondering, alot of my information comes from being on TRT off and on for almost 8 years. The other information comes from this board and other's experiences.
    Ys you're right again. I'm 1 of those who think that Cortisol blocker is needed as part of pct. However I still will make a case that my Cortisol is a bit higher than it would've been, had i done a ph b4, but still lower than normally. It's kinda like when you sleep 6hrs on average for a week. At first your body is tired and etc, but then you start getting used to it, due to your body's spike of Cortisol. This allows your body to adapt to a drastic change. I'm not saying there are no other factors involved, but this is just 1 of them.
    As far as your info, I'm not wondering where your getting it from. Everything seems to make sense, so I just appreciate the help. I don't think anybody has to be an expert, as long as their info is solid or tested i.e. previous experience.

4. Sat- Legs and abs. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and the workout went great. It seems the aggression in the gym is just helping to drive my workouts to the extreme.
    3.) Usual evening.

5. Sun- day off.
    1.) Usual day, so nothing to report.

6. any weight increases to note?
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

7. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    any weight increases to note?
    Ys, sry I did check it on Sunday. I gained extra 3 lbs, so total 12 lbs in 3 weeks since being on it.

8. Mon- Bis and tris. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and workout was insane. However, the joint pain was nearly unbearable. Every workout I've been increasing the weight on compound movements by 5-10 lbs each. Isolations were going up by 5 lbs each workout. Today though, the weight didn't see to be hard, just the joints were giving out. I may have to stay with these weights, until the end of cycle or maybe use krill and fish oil together. I'd rather go the second route, because my strength definetely is still going up.
    3.) Usual evening.

9. Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Ys, sry I did check it on Sunday. I gained extra 3 lbs, so total 12 lbs in 3 weeks since being on it.
    Nice!! Great results so far

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

10. Good log g.....i say u take at least 3 caps of cissus to get you through your workouts though and then go heavy on cissus for your post cylcle, remember to listen your body. If it hurts its because your body is trying to tell you something, either way good luck.

Any alpha male euphora feeling????
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Insaniac View Post
    Good log g.....i say u take at least 3 caps of cissus to get you through your workouts though and then go heavy on cissus for your post cylcle, remember to listen your body. If it hurts its because your body is trying to tell you something, either way good luck.

Any alpha male euphora feeling????
    Thx for the info, I didn't think about that. I'll use cissus for my workouts for sure. It'll help me to get thru them.
    To answer your Q: Yes like hell. I feel like Hulk all day long and trying to keep myself from turning green.

12. Tue- Shoulders and abs. Day went like this:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and another awesome workout. I was able to increase the weight again, so felt the joints once more. I'll use cissus strictly for workouts now and that should help me a lot.
    3.) Usual evening.

13. Cissus is great for the joints. Another product that has treated me really well is Animal Flex Just throwing it out there

//CC

14. It sounds like your enjoying The ONE. Not surprised...I love the stuff. Glad I still have one bottle left to use with 1-T Tren for an epic bulk.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

15. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    It sounds like your enjoying The ONE. Not surprised...I love the stuff. Glad I still have one bottle left to use with 1-T Tren for an epic bulk.

Cheers!
    Lucky you. I have taken quite a few different designers/phs and my favorite by far was The One. I know I could get some of the CEL clone, but I really only want the original.

I guess i'll just have to stick with Test Cyp and Proviron lol. Maybe i'll add in some Tren Ace too. Sorry i'm just excited that I recently converted over to the darkside.

16. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    It sounds like your enjoying The ONE. Not surprised...I love the stuff. Glad I still have one bottle left to use with 1-T Tren for an epic bulk.

Cheers!
    Yep. This is the best stuff I've taken so far.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mikey851 View Post
    Lucky you. I have taken quite a few different designers/phs and my favorite by far was The One. I know I could get some of the CEL clone, but I really only want the original.

I guess i'll just have to stick with Test Cyp and Proviron lol. Maybe i'll add in some Tren Ace too. Sorry i'm just excited that I recently converted over to the darkside.
    Mikey, what did you use for your pct after the One?

18. Wed- Day off. Day went as usual.
    However, I do want to note that my buddy is running this with me too. He's a week behind and has only gained 6 lbs so far. His job doesn't let him eat regularly, so lower calorie intake is probably the cause. He has lost some fat though on his stomach and that's probably due to the One's repartitioning. My advise is to keep calories high if your strictly bulking. If recomp/cutting is your goal, keep calories at normal level or slightly lower and it should be all good.

19. Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Mikey, what did you use for your pct after the One?
    If you want to know re PCT, check out >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<< for recommendations, as well as ***Links to The ONE Logs*** to see what others did.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    If you want to know re PCT, check out for recommendations, as well as [ to see what others did.
    No I'm gonna stick with my planned PCT. I was just curious,since he ran it b4.

21. Thu- Chest and back. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and just finished th workout. Today wnt great. I incrased on weight, but my joint prevention seems to be working, cause had almost no pain. This will allow me to kep increasing in weight as planned originally.
    3.) Usual evening. Just noticing a bit more bowel movements, since fish/krill oil dosing went up.

22. How's the kirll oil btw? I got a recommendation adding that for my joints. Does it treat you good? Except for the bowel movements

//CC

23. and why dont you have any clomiphene citrate in ur pct???

Ur HPTA is going to take a beating and i doubt ur pct will suffice- o you will recover you dont need a pct to recover(takes about 6 months) but with ur pct i dont think u will stimulate ur hpta enough for a quick enough recovery
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

24. If you are going OTC on this I would go with 2nd gear, Drive & the TRS.. But a SERM wouldn't hurt you if you can get it

//CC

25. I used the TRS and 2nd gear for my PCT with The One and it worked well. The One didn't shut me down nearly as hard as other orals.

26. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    How's the kirll oil btw? I got a recommendation adding that for my joints. Does it treat you good? Except for the bowel movements

//CC
    E****lent. I haven't started cissus yet because krill oil sems to be what i was missing.

27. Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    and why dont you have any clomiphene citrate in ur pct???

Ur HPTA is going to take a beating and i doubt ur pct will suffice- o you will recover you dont need a pct to recover(takes about 6 months) but with ur pct i dont think u will stimulate ur hpta enough for a quick enough recovery
    As far as running down on HPTA I know it'll happen. I'm just hoping that my pct will hold up. Besides, The One isn't as suppressive as superdrol or Epi. Don't get me wrong tho. I'd love to have a SERM on hand, but I'm new at this, so I haven't found a legit source. If you could PM such a source or methods of obtaining, I'd appreciate it.

28. Fri- Legs and abs. Day went as:
    1.) Usual morning.
    2.) Mid noon and just finished my session. It went great. More weight increase, but almost no joint pains.
    3.) Usual evening.

29. Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    As far as running down on HPTA I know it'll happen. I'm just hoping that my pct will hold up. Besides, The One isn't as suppressive as superdrol or Epi. Don't get me wrong tho. I'd love to have a SERM on hand, but I'm new at this, so I haven't found a legit source. If you could PM such a source or methods of obtaining, I'd appreciate it.
    Don't worry about the use of a SERM. Honestly, you don't need it for The ONE...period. Do some research on SERMS before you get pulled into the whole SERM end all be all bullsh*t. Additionally, some recommended reading for you...

If you do your proper research you'll understand why SERMS are not all they are cracked up to be and that you can create a very effective OTC PTC...a key piece of advice I'll share...certain vitamins and minerals can make a huge difference in PCT

Cheers!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

30. ^^^^ you MAY not need it

shutdown occours with a negative feedback loop- the body recognize exogenous androgens in the bloodstream thus it stops producing testosterone- clomid is proven in medical trials to stimulate the hpta- so in conclusion- you may not need it, you may be fine, but what if you arent? Also I agree with ^^^ research it first- but I got 2 pct's worth of climd for 50 bucks- that wont even buy the trs- again you may not need it but what if you do? I cant give sources but google can
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 09:24 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 06:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 12:32 AM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 03:11 PM
  5. Replies: 260
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 02:32 PM