Operation Swole Gheneration, Contest prep lift off!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it begins...

Supp schedule

6AM 5-7 pumps Ghenerate 2 Powerfull 5 days on
1 OEP 2 Vat Attack, Eviscerate
6:30 AM 2 Glycobol
6:45 AM 2 Testopro 2 Stoked with breakfast

11m 1 OEP weeks 5-8
11:45 1 AP on carb days
Noon 1 Testopro weeks 3-4 2 weeks 5-8

4:00 pm 1 OEP 2 Vat Attack
4:45 pm 2 Glycobol + 1 AP on high carb days
5:00 pm 2 Testopro 2 Stoked with supper
7:00 pm 5-7 sprays Ghenerate 3 Powerfull wd 5 days on
10:00 pm 5-7 sprays Ghenerate 2 Powerfull 5 days on nwd - Eviscerate

I only have a couple weeks of Powerfull left at which time I will switch to PGH. I was planning on I-GH-1 but the deal I got did not include it. I had to order of Ebay as I am from Canada.

Diet will be a macronutrient cycle averaging 2700 calories per day. (attached image)

Will be using DC training

A1
Chest Incline bench press 15-25 (30 sec static then stretch)
Shoulders Military seated 15-30 (30 sec static then stretch)
Triceps Decline close grip bench 15-30 (no static stretches)
Back Width Cable Pullover 15-25 ( 20 sec static)
Back Thickness Dead Lifts SS 20 (back stretches)

A2
Biceps BB Curl 15-30 (30 sec static)
Forearms Reverse curl SS 20 (bicep stretches)
Calves Seated Calf Raise SS 12 (20 second negatives)
Hams Lying Leg Curls 15-25
Quads Squats SS 20 ( stretches for hams quads)

B1
Chest Decline DB Bench 15-25 (30 sec static)
Shoulders Push press 15-30 (30 sec static then stretch)
Triceps Decline Triceps Extension 20-30 (no static stretches)
Back Width Lat pull downs 15-25 ( 20 sec static)
Back Thickness Bent over rows SS 20 (back stretches)

B2
Biceps Preacher Curls 15-30 (30 sec static)
Forearms Wrist curls SS 20 (bicep stretches)
Calves Standing Calf raise SS 12 (20 second negatives)
Hams SLDL 15-25
Quads leg press, SS 20 ( stretches for hams quads)

C1
Chest Incline flies 15-25 (30 sec static then stretch)
Shoulders Lateral raise 15-25 (30 sec static then stretch)
Triceps rope press down 15-25 (no static stretches)
Back Width behind head pull downs 15-25 ( 20 sec static)
Back Thickness Tbar Rows 12-15 (back stretches)

C2
Biceps Cable Curl 15-25 (30 sec static)
Forearms DB Hammer Curl 20-30 (bicep stretches)
Calves Lever Calf raise 10-12 (20 second negatives)
Hams DB leg curl 15-25
Quads Barbell Hack Squats SS 20( stretches for hams quads)

Let the games begin!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The dreaded before pics

These are about the worst pics I could imagine, my wife is the worlds worst photographer, rest asured I look a lot better than these indicate but they are before pics so what the hey...

Legs are a pleasant surprise, not my best feature usually but that may change...

Calves are always a strong suit

Back is getting there...

The front shot is very poor lighting and here is where we had a tough time getting a good representation of how I really look but it's a before pic like I said, it's not supposed to look that good...

There you have it, some damage done over the holidays but not too much...I am in the mid 230's and need to lose about 25-30 lbs in 20 weeks. Now the supss I am using are very good at helping me to maintain mass so it may be more like 20 but we'll see. All in all I am in good shape...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved for after pics in March... 8-9 weeks in....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking massive bubba. Time to shred it all up now!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of DC as well. You're gonna love the recuperation from such a routine. I suspect that you have done lots of volume training in the past. This will be a nice change. Knowing that you have just that 1 big set after your warm-ups to pour your heart and soul into makes a big difference. When we use a lot of volume with lots of sets, it's hard not to hold back just a little for the upcoming sets. Even if this due to the subconcious, it's still prevalent.

Now go kill that cold steel Dee-Dubya!!!!:chairshot:

It's time to kick some royal :buttkick:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking massive bubba. Time to shred it all up now!!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of DC as well. You're gonna love the recuperation from such a routine. I suspect that you have done lots of volume training in the past. This will be a nice change. Knowing that you have just that 1 big set after your warm-ups to pour your heart and soul into makes a big difference. When we use a lot of volume with lots of sets, it's hard not to hold back just a little for the upcoming sets. Even if this due to the subconcious, it's still prevalent.

Now go kill that cold steel Dee-Dubya!!!!:chairshot:

It's time to kick some royal :buttkick:
I am actually leaner than those pics indicate so getting shredded should be quite managable. I have never been this fit 20 weeks out from a comp before so I expect big improvements.

Yah DC training seems like a nice change, I did some crusing last week to check it out. I will have to grow into it a bit at first but that goes without saying.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DC training, I once considered it. Don't have the time now, but looking forward to see how that treats you.
Welcome Steve.. by the looks of it DC training is much less time consuming than other routines. Setting it up takes time though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the ride DW, it is going to be fun. I have a feeling you are gonna love DC. The log book mentallity in it gets you more amped about lifting than you thought you would. That aspect alone will go with ime in all my training. Well except HST that is methodical weight increases not animalistic desire not to be defeated by log book drive. You will love the challenge and the recovery time. I cant wait to see how the SWOLE stack and GHen treats you.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the win DW!! Those arms look massive. I think DC training is less time consuming. Couple warm ups and then the carnage set, stretch and move on. Like Kleen said, the recovery time does a mature(older) lifter some good. Nice supplement stack champ.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i'm in.

Definitely second guessing if I should have went with Eviscerate!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride DW, it is going to be fun. I have a feeling you are gonna love DC. The log book mentallity in it gets you more amped about lifting than you thought you would. That aspect alone will go with ime in all my training. Well except HST that is methodical weight increases not animalistic desire not to be defeated by log book drive. You will love the challenge and the recovery time. I cant wait to see how the SWOLE stack and GHen treats you.
Like to hear that about recovery ... old fugger like me can use all he can get...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the win DW!! Those arms look massive. I think DC training is less time consuming. Couple warm ups and then the carnage set, stretch and move on. Like Kleen said, the recovery time does a mature(older) lifter some good. Nice supplement stack champ.
Thanks man .. the guns are holding at 18.5 I should be able to keep them around 18" which is about 1 inch bigger than last time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm in.

Definitely second guessing if I should have went with Eviscerate!!
I have to hit spot reduction with everything I have, the real battle for guys like me is skin and fat deposits. I can do the work... I like the pain, I can still rock the joint but there are other realities to contend with.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I is IN IT!

Enjineer

Awards
Goodluck man, let me know how that DC training goes as i'm considering trying it. Can't wait to see those after pics :)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed....can't wait to watch your results. I'll be firing my log up in the next few days so we'll have to compare thoughts on the swole stack.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed....can't wait to watch your results. I'll be firing my log up in the next few days so we'll have to compare thoughts on the swole stack.
Yah make sure I get the link soon as yours is up...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am excited on this one DW, I can't wait to see you to smash through some DC workouts your strength is going to friggin go through the roof!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am excited on this one DW, I can't wait to see you to smash through some DC workouts your strength is going to friggin go through the roof!!!!
I already had a pretty positive experience with widowmaker deads... I almost upchucked but got 275 with 2 breaks 12 5 and 3... I coulld have goine all the way but my lungs wouldn't let me. Very, very close to losing my cookies. I will have to get accustomed to this again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I already had a pretty positive experience with widowmaker deads... I almost upchucked but got 275 with 2 breaks 12 5 and 3... I coulld have goine all the way but my lungs wouldn't let me. Very, very close to losing my cookies. I will have to get accustomed to this again.
Nice work! The dead lifts are supposed to be 2 straight sets like 6-9 then 9-12 being a back thickness exercise. I kept forgetting not to rest pause my back thickness stuff too however some of the supported rows I don't see any issue with doing that way.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the long run Bro!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work! The dead lifts are supposed to be 2 straight sets like 6-9 then 9-12 being a back thickness exercise. I kept forgetting not to rest pause my back thickness stuff too however some of the supported rows I don't see any issue with doing that way.
Oops.. I don't get it though do you reduce the weight on the second set? I thought there was something off about this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late but here.
Not late just started yesterday...

My first DC workout was quite good, like I have said I will be growing into this workout as I won't risk injury.

Incline bench 185 13-7-4 = 24 will go up next time to 205, shoulder is starting to hold up better. I might actually see some bigger weight like mid 200's before I'm done.

Seated military 135 8-5-2 I was a bit disapointed with this, I used to be so strong at this exercise. I remember doing 245 for 4 reps back in the day.

Decline Close grip - 185 It was like 21-23 total reps don't remember, should be able to go up on this as well.

Cable pull overs 90 for 21 reps I believe

Deads 20 X 275 with short pauses after 12 and 17 reps, guess this was not supposed to be a widowmaker so I will crank it up a notch to 315 do 6-9 reps and a second at 295 for 9-12... will be seeing good increases in this exercise wait and see...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but subbed for sure. Hit it hard DW!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DW, the way you explained in the last post going down in weight just a little for the second set is exactly the way I understand it is to be done.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, the way you explained in the last post going down in weight just a little for the second set is exactly the way I understand it is to be done.
Yah I figured this would be the only way. I have to tell you I am glad there will be no more deadlift widowmakers!! :shocked:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thought I'd mention I have starting dosing ghenerate 7 sparys am and 5 pm and experience very good rest, especially since my internal clock was a big skewed from being off work. I will try pushing the PM dose to see if it makes a difference, not sure but it seemed I had some difficulty sleeping the first time I did 6. It may be unrelated to dosing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thought I'd mention I have starting dosing ghenerate 7 sparys am and 5 pm and experience very good rest, especially since my internal clock was a big skewed from being off work. I will try pushing the PM dose to see if it makes a difference, not sure but it seemed I had some difficulty sleeping the first time I did 6. It may be unrelated to dosing.
DW, a lot of people were experiencing this on 7 sprays, to much GH signalers can cause a sense of anxiety lower the dose for a couple times to build some attenuation and then step up to 6 and 7 for bedtime. However once you do fall asleep the sleep is very restfull even if anxious before falling asleep. I noticed you are running it with PowerFull so that may increase that effect. Check GMG's or Metroba's Ghen log to see this documented they are long logs though so it may be easier to trust me on this one. ;) I think it will make a huge difference for your sleep.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

My first DC workout was quite good, like I have said I will be growing into this workout as I won't risk injury.

Incline bench 185 13-7-4 = 24 will go up next time to 205, shoulder is starting to hold up better. I might actually see some bigger weight like mid 200's before I'm done.

Seated military 135 8-5-2 I was a bit disapointed with this, I used to be so strong at this exercise. I remember doing 245 for 4 reps back in the day.

Decline Close grip - 185 It was like 21-23 total reps don't remember, should be able to go up on this as well.

Deads 20 X 275 with short pauses after 12 and 17 reps, guess this was not supposed to be a widowmaker so I will crank it up a notch to 315 do 6-9 reps and a second at 295 for 9-12... will be seeing good increases in this exercise wait and see...
Pretty damn good looking workout bro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, a lot of people were experiencing this on 7 sprays, to much GH signalers can cause a sense of anxiety lower the dose for a couple times to build some attenuation and then step up to 6 and 7 for bedtime. However once you do fall asleep the sleep is very restfull even if anxious before falling asleep. I noticed you are running it with PowerFull so that may increase that effect. Check GMG's or Metroba's Ghen log to see this documented they are long logs though so it may be easier to trust me on this one. ;) I think it will make a huge difference for your sleep.
Yes I've read this, that's why I was being carefull with dosing. Powerfull is supposed to work along different pathways so it's supposed to conteract the anxious feeling form Ghenerate the same way I-GH-1 does I believe.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty damn good looking workout bro.
It's a solid start, I will be getting much more agressive as time goes on, around week 3 I should be in full fury!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the FURY big guy!! Can't wait to see what DC does for DW.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the FURY big guy!! Can't wait to see what DC does for DW.
Early indications are very good, I feel very good, the power is there I can feel it. Especially on deads, I switched back to conventional because it's more for back than legs and this allows me to use the power in my back and it feels very good!!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

ugghhh, widowmakers..........

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You didn't give yourself a twinge did ya DW? Hope not.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At our age twinges come and go all the time. We just have to be smarter and not try to push thru them.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Solid first day of DC. I cant wait to see what 9 weeks in will look like!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You didn't give yourself a twinge did ya DW? Hope not.
No I powered right through, using conventional method I can take a lot of the stress off my hamstrings and use my back which is where a lot of my power is. Deads were always a bright spot for me as I have failrly long arms.

I do find my knees are getting a bit sore and my shoulder is still on the mend, other than that, I am 100%. I guess that's as close as I'm going to get at my age.

I have been doing morning fasted cardio starting this week, I did a lot during my break and did employ some with my regular routine, now I am doing short sessions on a daily basis, here's the plan. Monday 15 fasted then 30 minutes HITT at 4pm. Tuesday 30 minutes fasted (only had time for 20 today). Wednesday the same as monday, Thursday the same as tuesday, Nothing on Friday, Saturday super session 30 minutes HITT and 30 moderate. Works out to 3.5 hours per week. I still have a lot of room do add more should I need it. I hope I don't but have to consider the possibility ahead of time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid first day of DC. I cant wait to see what 9 weeks in will look like!
Yah for my after pics I plan on doing a mock run and getting some photos done. I will be tanned and hairless and the photos will be much better quality. Also will be doing a lot of posing practice between now and then. This will be a good indication of where I stand and what adjustments I will need to make over the remaining 8-10 weeks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yah forgot to mention, I increased my PM dosage of Ghenerate to 6 sprays and slept very well, wierd dreams and all... woke up once then went the washroom and went out like a light. So new Dosing is 7 and 6...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No I powered right through, using conventional method I can take a lot of the stress off my hamstrings and use my back which is where a lot of my power is. Deads were always a bright spot for me as I have failrly long arms.

I do find my knees are getting a bit sore and my shoulder is still on the mend, other than that, I am 100%. I guess that's as close as I'm going to get at my age.

I have been doing morning fasted cardio starting this week, I did a lot during my break and did employ some with my regular routine, now I am doing short sessions on a daily basis, here's the plan. Monday 15 fasted then 30 minutes HITT at 4pm. Tuesday 30 minutes fasted (only had time for 20 today). Wednesday the same as monday, Thursday the same as tuesday, Nothing on Friday, Saturday super session 30 minutes HITT and 30 moderate. Works out to 3.5 hours per week. I still have a lot of room do add more should I need it. I hope I don't but have to consider the possibility ahead of time.

I HATE FASTED CARDIO LOL.