Operation Swole Gheneration, Contest prep lift off!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I moved my workout to tonight so will add the final details later...

I got home yesterday and I turned on the TV to catch up on the Olympics and I see them interviewing a woman from the American hockey team, where she proceeds to insult Canadian hockey fans in a very ****y and arogant manner. I was so fuggin pissed I was not going to miss that game. We won despite the horrible one sided refereeing, (not as bad as in Salt Lake where the fix was obviously on, we won despite that also). I was somewhat vindicated but really wished they would have trounced them for beeking off like that.

These girls really hate each other, the US womens tean at Salt Lake put a Canadian flag on the floor of their dressing room so they could walk on it. After Canada won Haley incensed of hearing this said "I understand the US has a Canadian flag on the floor of their dressing room, I wonder if they'd like us to come over and sign it". I remember thnking good for you Haley!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It really PISSES me off to read what I just did; that is not how I picture American Olympians. That kind of behavior gives us a bad name and why every time I travel to other countries and I say I am from America, people roll their eyes or make some snide remark. If I was a member of the US Olympic Committee I would fine whoever made that comment, that s**t needs to stop. Thanks for bringing that to my attention DW, now I have some rage to work with on back/bis later this afternoon. Sorry we made an ass of ourselves, seems like an endemic problem so many Americans love to continue. It's enough to make you want to puke.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It really PISSES me off to read what I just did; that is not how I picture American Olympians. That kind of behavior gives us a bad name and why every time I travel to other countries and I say I am from America, people roll their eyes or make some snide remark. If I was a member of the US Olympic Committee I would fine whoever made that comment, that s**t needs to stop. Thanks for bringing that to my attention DW, now I have some rage to work with on back/bis later this afternoon. Sorry we made an ass of ourselves, seems like an endemic problem so many Americans love to continue. It's enough to make you want to puke.
Yah I have nothing against Americans and for the most part competition between our two counties has been a positive experience and has brought us some classic games.. my god he world Juniors that the US won incidently was a fuggin masterpiece!! The game the other night was epic, we lost and now were set for a possible rematch. It is just this womens hockey team, they are a bit out of control. You don't see the men acting like this.

Oh and lot to the American and Canadians train together and are very close friends and I think that is great. That's what it's all about better relationships through sports. I admit I get pissed when Canada loses, (especially hockey) but at the end of the day it's how you conduct yourself whether you win or lose.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a believer that actions speak louder than words!! The insecure and cowards are always the people who speak the loudest. That was disgracefull and I hope something is made of it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a believer that actions speak louder than words!! The insecure and cowards are always the people who speak the loudest. That was disgracefull and I hope something is made of it.
They won't do much about it, she was quite subtle but you could read the intent in her attittude. She didn't push it that far. Don't know if anything was done about the flag on the dressing room floor though. I thought Haley handled it pretty well...

Here is the article that has the quote, http://www.caaws.ca/olympics/2002/hockey/hockey_gold.htm

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here is my final workout and stats

Cable curl 135 X 14/8/5 up 10 lbs!! down only 1 rep on last set

Hammer curls 60's X 10/6/5 up 5 lbs and lost 1 rep on first and third sets this is getting stupid heavy for this exercise.

Calf raise on leg press 20 second negatives 360 X 12 up 20 lbs and got all 12 I was shaking like a leaf...

Db leg curl 75 10/5/3 problem is with this exercise the bigger the dumbbell the harder it is to hold between your feet I was up 5 down 2 reps 1st and 3rd

Leg Ext. 160 16/9/8 up 10 lbs up 2 reps on first set

So as you can see the stack is still kicking pretty hard. Like I said I don't know if 8 is the limit on this stack 12 weeks may be even better.

Weighed in at 220.5, I was aiming for 218 but I believe I have made my goal as my lean body mass increased by about 2-4 lbs... based on an estimated lean body mass of 200 I am 9.3% body fat. I think I may be a tad lower but close enough. Total weight loss was 12.5 lbs, a little slower than normal but if you factor in the lean gain it's pretty fuggin good. There's weigh loss and then there's fat loss and this was all fat or mostly anyway.

I will go into a week of cardio about 7 hours this week. No diet adjustments as I just made some last week. Next up will be my Prime TNA run will keep Stoked as a staple and should feature the new AI HGH product...possibly some other surprises, stay tuned coming to a log near you...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will put in the final updates tommorow... still 1 workout to go and I'm gonna let it all hang out!!
I know you will!!! There's no slow-gear on your machine!! :run:

Nice thorough review on all products bro. Very informative log. I'm sure there's another log following this one, right? :thinkerg:

I'll be there!!!!:woohoo:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here is my final workout and stats

Cable curl 135 X 14/8/5 up 10 lbs!! down only 1 rep on last set

Hammer curls 60's X 10/6/5 up 5 lbs and lost 1 rep on first and third sets this is getting stupid heavy for this exercise.

Calf raise on leg press 20 second negatives 360 X 12 up 20 lbs and got all 12 I was shaking like a leaf...

Db leg curl 75 10/5/3 problem is with this exercise the bigger the dumbbell the harder it is to hold between your feet I was up 5 down 2 reps 1st and 3rd

Leg Ext. 160 16/9/8 up 10 lbs up 2 reps on first set

So as you can see the stack is still kicking pretty hard. Like I said I don't know if 8 is the limit on this stack 12 weeks may be even better.

Weighed in at 220.5, I was aiming for 218 but I believe I have made my goal as my lean body mass increased by about 2-4 lbs... based on an estimated lean body mass of 200 I am 9.3% body fat. I think I may be a tad lower but close enough. Total weight loss was 12.5 lbs, a little slower than normal but if you factor in the lean gain it's pretty fuggin good. There's weigh loss and then there's fat loss and this was all fat or mostly anyway.

I will go into a week of cardio about 7 hours this week. No diet adjustments as I just made some last week. Next up will be my Prime TNA run will keep Stoked as a staple and should feature the new AI HGH product...possibly some other surprises, stay tuned coming to a log near you...
Great work DW. I am looking forward to your future logs.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you will!!! There's no slow-gear on your machine!! :run:

Nice thorough review on all products bro. Very informative log. I'm sure there's another log following this one, right? :thinkerg:

I'll be there!!!!:woohoo:
Yah next log will take me all the way to the stage!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you using next?
I am keeping stoked as a staple...

Hopefully will be running the new HGH from AI as well...

I will be megadosing Prime culminating in CEO stacking....

Will run TNA with that untill I finish off with Pink Magic depending on how much I have on hand.

I will be using PP new MAP protein (I aways use hydrolysate late into a prep)

Orange Triad, Super Cissus till I run out, OEP again starting 3 weeks from friday... Motivate will be making an appearance where needed as well, especially when I am witout OEP.

Well it's a fuggin fantastic day to be Canadian!! Funny how important hockey is to us I know. I have been telling my son all his life about 1972 and Paul Henderson's goal and how the entire country shut down to watch that game. Well yesterday I got to share that moment with him, now he knows what I was talking about. There's millions of people up here just feeling good about who they are today. Thanks to the US, it's our apponents that make us rise above and they played their hearts out and should have their heads held high.

I did a ton of cardio on the weekend some fasted and all HITT, I have started using the upper body motion on my eliptical again and it's tearing me up!! Yah it's on now!! Still 4.5 hours to go this week as I will be doing 7.5 hours. I was going to add some pushups but right now it just feels better to let my shoulder do some healing. May do some later in the week though.

I did decide to make one small diet adjustment, I have cut my cottage cheese consumption down to 3 cups a week with my 6 cans of tuna, and increase my shake at night by I scoop to make up for the lost protein and I got rid of my half cup of milk with my oatmeal and will use water to mix with my scoop of protein that goes on my Oatmeal. So almost all dairy is gone now, eggs will stay right up untill the end but will eat more whites in the last few weeks. The rest of the cottage cheese is on the chopping block but we'll feel that out.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log DW!!!

Im really curious on how ur gonna be doing the contest prep so ill again be taking close notes. Your stack will be very similar to my next cutting stack minues the Pink Magic and HGHup.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am keeping stoked as a staple...

Hopefully will be running the new HGH from AI as well...

I will be megadosing Prime culminating in CEO stacking....

Will run TNA with that untill I finish off with Pink Magic depending on how much I have on hand.

I will be using PP new MAP protein (I aways use hydrolysate late into a prep)

Orange Triad, Super Cissus till I run out, OEP again starting 3 weeks from friday... Motivate will be making an appearance where needed as well, especially when I am witout OEP.

Well it's a fuggin fantastic day to be Canadian!! Funny how important hockey is to us I know. I have been telling my son all his life about 1972 and Paul Henderson's goal and how the entire country shut down to watch that game. Well yesterday I got to share that moment with him, now he knows what I was talking about. There's millions of people up here just feeling good about who they are today. Thanks to the US, it's our apponents that make us rise above and they played their hearts out and should have their heads held high.

I did a ton of cardio on the weekend some fasted and all HITT, I have started using the upper body motion on my eliptical again and it's tearing me up!! Yah it's on now!! Still 4.5 hours to go this week as I will be doing 7.5 hours. I was going to add some pushups but right now it just feels better to let my shoulder do some healing. May do some later in the week though.

I did decide to make one small diet adjustment, I have cut my cottage cheese consumption down to 3 cups a week with my 6 cans of tuna, and increase my shake at night by I scoop to make up for the lost protein and I got rid of my half cup of milk with my oatmeal and will use water to mix with my scoop of protein that goes on my Oatmeal. So almost all dairy is gone now, eggs will stay right up untill the end but will eat more whites in the last few weeks. The rest of the cottage cheese is on the chopping block but we'll feel that out.
Looking good DW. That was a awesome hockey game both teams gave their all. It is what hockey should be at all times. Sid The Kid is going to be a bigger hero than he already is.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good DW. That was a awesome hockey game both teams gave their all. It is what hockey should be at all times. Sid The Kid is going to be a bigger hero than he already is.:)
Reminds me, something really wild happened to me right before the goal was scored I just got out the following sentence before the goal went in... "I have a good feeling about Crosby on this shift" ... really it was so wild, I was hysterically screaming "I just said it!" at my son....

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reminds me, something really wild happened to me right before the goal was scored I just got out the following sentence before the goal went in... "I have a good feeling about Crosby on this shift" ... really it was so wild, I was hysterically screaming "I just said it!" at my son....
One of the top 2 players in the world IMO.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of the top 2 players in the world IMO.:)
Yah and the other one still has to prove he can win the big games... You have to be wiling to go to any lengths.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true AO has not won the big one yet.
Parise is a good player too. lol I can still remember his dad about to decapitate the European ref in 1972. Somebody has to do that story right, it was unbelievable what happened over there in Russia.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know if AO has the leadership qualities of Sidney...time will tell

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't know if AO has the leadership qualities of Sidney...time will tell
Yah that's the main difference I see, he's only 22 and already a good leader...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It would be down right sick if they ever played on the same line on the same team.
Don't think they like each other that much anywho who's got the payroll for that lol

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think they like each other that much anywho who's got the payroll for that lol
That is true but if they ever do a NHL allstars against the world thing I would love it. I know it will not happen but it would be insane.