Operation Swole Gheneration, Contest prep lift off!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had that too, I think I said I had almost an electric energy that made me want to be active. Sounds very much like what I experienced. This was also what I meant when I said I could feel my muscles repairing themselves. I am starting to think that this is a result of both of the products increasing the nitrogen balance in our muscles to a supraphysiological level. Just full and ready to go. I don't have proof but increase testosterone levels cause nitrogen retention and that was also found in studies regarding PRIME. Definitely not a bad thing if this is the reason, that is just the feeling of healing. Superior recovery YOU CAN FEEL!!!!!!
Yah it did not feel like a negative thing and it did feel like repair, your explanation makes total sense. It does annoy a little like it's itchy for lack of a better word.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God my boys are big and brassy!!... This shouldn't be the way I've been going at it!! I have experienced this before with Form but never like this, why does Crowler think he needs a libido booster product in the linuep when he has this.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I asked earlier in the thread and sorry if I missed your reply, but what show are you going to compete in DW?

I am really liking what Formestane is doing for me, so far.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I asked earlier in the thread and sorry if I missed your reply, but what show are you going to compete in DW?

I am really liking what Formestane is doing for me, so far.
I am doing the Eastern Canadian Fame heer in Montreal. I was planning on something more ambitious but I didn't want to go out of town.

Glad your enjoying the Form, I was pretty sure you would...

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I don't blame you about wanting to stay close to home when competing. It's difficult enough and traveling makes it even more stressful. Good luck in your prep.

I am still deciding if this is the year I will return to the stage.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't blame you about wanting to stay close to home when competing. It's difficult enough and traveling makes it even more stressful. Good luck in your prep.

I am still deciding if this is the year I will return to the stage.
Well you definitely will never have a problem getting lean lol I'm about the opposite body type.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
God my boys are big and brassy!!... This shouldn't be the way I've been going at it!! I have experienced this before with Form but never like this, why does Crowler think he needs a libido booster product in the linuep when he has this.
You did not know Crowler only runs AI as a part time business. He does his fulltime work as the manager of Hef,s place with all those bunnies running around he felt he needed to create supps that would duplicate the feeling the he has all the time.:woohoo:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome Stuff, speaking of libido so far the Libido Booster beta sample I got is dubbed "Boner in a Bag!" I have not only woke up with morning wood the past two days but it has been that stretched out hard as fug type of wood! You know the kind that you have to lean at a 45 degree angle with a hand on the wall to hit the toilet cuz you ain't bending that bugger down. Yeah that is what I am talking about. LOL

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice....Hey boss, do i get to try this fun new product out? I love the all the other products so far so i can only imagine how good this is.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want no part of any additional libido boost beyond this... !!

Ok ... Sunday's workout. The gals were looking particularly hot!! It's going to be the death of me!!

Preacher curls 11-6-4 X 85

Wrist curls ss 20 X 45

Standing Calf raise 20 second neg.. 12 X 140 fug did that hurt!

Stiff legged deads 12-6-5 X 245

Leg Press 6 X 600 then 550 lb widowmaker, I took a couple pauses but probably did not need to, it was a bit light.

Signs of leaning out but no signs of any muscle loss.. It's slow steady fat loss.

I continue to get very good recovery, I can't remember when I've been less sore.

Libido is ridiculous...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Stuff, speaking of libido so far the Libido Booster beta sample I got is dubbed "Boner in a Bag!" I have not only woke up with morning wood the past two days but it has been that stretched out hard as fug type of wood! You know the kind that you have to lean at a 45 degree angle with a hand on the wall to hit the toilet cuz you ain't bending that bugger down. Yeah that is what I am talking about. LOL
Sign me up for this! Would love to try this and be glad to post my thoughts AI.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, I would do the SLDLs in the same fasion as normal deads. Do one heavy ass set of 6-8 and then a back off set of 12. The lower back is at risk rest pausing this. Killer workout bubba!!

What's wrong with a natty test boost when working out?? I wish my workout partners looked like that.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sign me up for this! Would love to try this and be glad to post my thoughts AI.
Go to the Anabolic Innovations section or Company Promos section, Crowler has something about the beta samples there but you can also sign up for the newsletter with deals and all at their web site. Lust like the inner circle they have their own emailing list for people who really like their products to get great deals and testing oppurtunities.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice....Hey boss, do i get to try this fun new product out? I love the all the other products so far so i can only imagine how good this is.
You sure do my friend let me look into it for you.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want no part of any additional libido boost beyond this... !!

Ok ... Sunday's workout. The gals were looking particularly hot!! It's going to be the death of me!!

Preacher curls 11-6-4 X 85

Wrist curls ss 20 X 45

Standing Calf raise 20 second neg.. 12 X 140 fug did that hurt!

Stiff legged deads 12-6-5 X 245

Leg Press 6 X 600 then 550 lb widowmaker, I took a couple pauses but probably did not need to, it was a bit light.

Signs of leaning out but no signs of any muscle loss.. It's slow steady fat loss.

I continue to get very good recovery, I can't remember when I've been less sore.

Libido is ridiculous...
I understand that some insurance companies are paying for sex rehab LOL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, I would do the SLDLs in the same fasion as normal deads. Do one heavy ass set of 6-8 and then a back off set of 12. The lower back is at risk rest pausing this. Killer workout bubba!!

What's wrong with a natty test boost when working out?? I wish my workout partners looked like that.
Will do, I was not that taxed with SLDL rest paused but I like the sound of that 2 sets for power...

These girls are lookin fine man, ... oh the booties are shaping up soo nice... add in the libido boost of testofen and it gets .. interesting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DW, you better get you some undersized body armor to keep Mr Happy down against your leg if the girls are looking that good.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, you better get you some undersized body armor to keep Mr Happy down against your leg if the girls are looking that good.
Tube socks...right DW!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tube socks...right DW!!
Whatever it takes....

Just HITT cardio 30 minutes last night did another 30 minutes moderate at 5am fasted with AP and 2 scoops of Xtend.

Posing practice went better last night, there are still issues and I am not holding my poses well throughout my routine but improvement is all I'm looking for not perfection.

Some real signs of significant fat loss in the last couple of days, I estimate about another 24 lbs at this stage. I have seen fat come off whether any weight did is irelevant. I do believe a will start with the Eviscerate on the weekend as problem areas are more aparent.

Libido has toned down to just above normal or not so crazy anyway, that tends to come in waves though.

Sleep is still good but not as good as last week where I would only wake up once a night. OEP is causing me to drink a lot of water though.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whatever it takes....

Just HITT cardio 30 minutes last night did another 30 minutes moderate at 5am fasted with AP and 2 scoops of Xtend.

Posing practice went better last night, there are still issues and I am not holding my poses well throughout my routine but improvement is all I'm looking for not perfection.

Some real signs of significant fat loss in the last couple of days, I estimate about another 24 lbs at this stage. I have seen fat come off whether any weight did is irelevant. I do believe a will start with the Eviscerate on the weekend as problem areas are more aparent.

Libido has toned down to just above normal or not so crazy anyway, that tends to come in waves though.

Sleep is still good but not as good as last week where I would only wake up once a night. OEP is causing me to drink a lot of water though.
Great news on the fat loss bro.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome that you are having such great experience with this so far. I loved it and am seeing you go through how mine started it gets me excited for you. You may shock yourself and gain a lb or two of LBM this first 2 months of prep.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome that you are having such great experience with this so far. I loved it and am seeing you go through how mine started it gets me excited for you. You may shock yourself and gain a lb or two of LBM this first 2 months of prep.
Yah cuz I am definitely at a calorie deficit so any lean mass gain would be well, unusual to say the least.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your weight sitting at right now DW?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your weight sitting at right now DW?
Funny you should ask I did an unofficial weigh in last night and I was just below 229, yah lost another 2 lbs since Thursday... right about where I should be at this point. I can guarantee that not an once is muscle either. Man modern day supplementation is amazing.

Got last nights numbers right here not a real harsh workout this one as there is some isolated movements, as a matter of fact I am finding DC seems quite easy so far.

Incline Flies 60's 16-6-5 was a bit too light...

L-lateral raise 30's 13-8-6 ready to go up

Rope Pressdown 80 9-4-3 oops little high won't go up next time..

Behind head pulldowns 180 10-4-3 a bit heavy..

Tbar rows 180 X 7, 170 X 8 probably should have used a bigger drop

I forgot to do back streches .. darn...

Some observations... I am definitely feeling the alpha rage and mental strength, have been since the beggining really. I am starting to see some real solid strength in my lifts. There were a couple of surprises. I am jonesing for some deads let me tell you. They felt so good last time and I think I can really power them up. I used to be a 500 lb puller so it's one of my better lifts.

The fat loss is right on schedule, I can't imagine a more perfect result than I have seen in the first 10 days. The mirror and the scale match exactly. There has been no muscle gain but I am in about 300 cal deficit and there has been no muscle loss. I can't get over how strong I feel during a cut!! I know sometimes we take this for granted nowadays but remember when boys ... remember when...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny you should ask I did an unofficial weigh in last night and I was just below 229, yah lost another 2 lbs since Thursday... right about where I should be at this point. I can guarantee that not an once is muscle either. Man modern day supplementation is amazing.

Got last nights numbers right here not a real harsh workout this one as there is some isolated movements, as a matter of fact I am finding DC seems quite easy so far.

Incline Flies 60's 16-6-5 was a bit too light...

L-lateral raise 30's 13-8-6 ready to go up

Rope Pressdown 80 9-4-3 oops little high won't go up next time..

Behind head pulldowns 180 10-4-3 a bit heavy..

Tbar rows 180 X 7, 170 X 8 probably should have used a bigger drop

I forgot to do back streches .. darn...

Some observations... I am definitely feeling the alpha rage and mental strength, have been since the beggining really. I am starting to see some real solid strength in my lifts. There were a couple of surprises. I am jonesing for some deads let me tell you. They felt so good last time and I think I can really power them up. I used to be a 500 lb puller so it's one of my better lifts.

The fat loss is right on schedule, I can't imagine a more perfect result than I have seen in the first 10 days. The mirror and the scale match exactly. There has been no muscle gain but I am in about 300 cal deficit and there has been no muscle loss. I can't get over how strong I feel during a cut!! I know sometimes we take this for granted nowadays but remember when boys ... remember when...
Sounds good and your right on track.:)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear that the weight is falling off like you wanted it and that the training is continuing to go well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like I said DW, work capacity wise DC is so much lower that it will feel like a break from HST type of training. Awesome you are having great results.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good and your right on track.:)
Yes it seems so, I am very surprised my calculations have been so accurate...

Glad to hear that the weight is falling off like you wanted it and that the training is continuing to go well.
Yah it's going so well that it's almost unsettling...

Like I said DW, work capacity wise DC is so much lower that it will feel like a break from HST type of training. Awesome you are having great results.
Yah I remember you saying that. It's very strange to have almost no DOMS most of the time. It kind of makes me question whether I am doing enough. If the results are there then that's ok, just a bit of a leap of faith so far.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah I remember you saying that. It's very strange to have almost no DOMS most of the time. It kind of makes me question whether I am doing enough. If the results are there then that's ok, just a bit of a leap of faith so far.
Yeah, but I have faith that it will work for you. It is so different from everything you have been doing recently. The lower volume and frequency will give you time to fully recover you rtendons and joints. THen moving back to a fuill body later in your prep will really pull any extra fat you are holding on to off.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, but I have faith that it will work for you. It is so different from everything you have been doing recently. The lower volume and frequency will give you time to fully recover you rtendons and joints. THen moving back to a fuill body later in your prep will really pull any extra fat you are holding on to off.
Yah I have seen what HST can do in that department...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tube socks......Holy Hel!!!:toofunny:

Now thou art the weaver of dreams. :dance2::rolleyes:
Was last night after I saw that booty vid....

Just HITT cardio last night 30 minutes, 30 minutes moderate this morning.

I am at the point now where I am seeing changes every 2 days. I expect to be down a bit more since Tuesday at my official weigh in tonight. In the next 6 weeks I will drop another 10 lbs and that leaves me at about a pound a week after that till I hit my target of 208 3 weeks prior to D-day. Any changes in diet or exercise will be aimed at keeping that pace.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple things I forgot to mention, my sleep was very good only up once again.

The other thing is I forgot to mention there was some pretty strong agression with this stack, but it did not take much of a negative turn. Close a couple times, I was insensitive with the wife. OEP puts me in a good mood so most agression was handled positively... It's still there but not like the first week.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A couple things I forgot to mention, my sleep was very good only up once again.

The other thing is I forgot to mention there was some pretty strong agression with this stack, but it did not take much of a negative turn. Close a couple times, I was insensitive with the wife. OEP puts me in a good mood so most agression was handled positively... It's still there but not like the first week.
Glad the aggresion it starting to get a little less intense. That booty vid got me agressive took it out on the GF.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the initial aggression is text book so far from what I have seen with everyone who has logged this. It is so strong and snappy at first. DW like you said I was able to control it for the most part once i became aware of it. I too was insensitive to my wife on one or two occasions, and had to put my Alpha Male attitude down for a humility check as I abruptly apologized to her for me being an azz. Funny thing was once or twice I felt I had pissed in her cheerios and hadn't. I became sensitive to trying to keep my temper from flairing I apologized for normal assertion on an occasion or two as well. Better safe than sorry. That is my Queen and nothing else comes close to her in my eyes and heart so I was very happy when I got to the second week and found the edginess had wained a good bit. On another note though, other than the initial "snaps" I was in a generally more pleasant / elevated mood.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah the initial aggression is text book so far from what I have seen with everyone who has logged this. It is so strong and snappy at first. DW like you said I was able to control it for the most part once i became aware of it. I too was insensitive to my wife on one or two occasions, and had to put my Alpha Male attitude down for a humility check as I abruptly apologized to her for me being an azz. Funny thing was once or twice I felt I had pissed in her cheerios and hadn't. I became sensitive to trying to keep my temper from flairing I apologized for normal assertion on an occasion or two as well. Better safe than sorry. That is my Queen and nothing else comes close to her in my eyes and heart so I was very happy when I got to the second week and found the edginess had wained a good bit. On another note though, other than the initial "snaps" I was in a generally more pleasant / elevated mood.
Your a good man my friend.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your a good man my friend.:)
Yep, I feel that I have been over agressive with my trainees, so right after I apologize to my wife, I must explain what's going on with me to my trainees as well.

Last night had some different exercises ...

Cable curls .. these were over easy as I had the full stack and I still did 11-7-6 for 150 lbs. I have to figure a way to make this more difficult.

Hammer curls 50 12-7-5 good workout if you really fight the negatives...

Calf lever (leg press) 20 second negatives 12 grueling reps with 4 plates a side 360 lbs..

Decline db leg curls 70 lbs 13-8-7 you should have seen the girls to on this one, and guys if your see a women with a nice behind doing these take a chair and watch... man!!

Hack squat from the floor... Heavy set 225 for 8 then widowmaker 185, it's been a while for this one.

I was a bit awkward on some of the exercises otherwise everything went very well. I am really able to work the stretches now.

Weighed in and was down another pound from 2 days ago, I knew it...no surprise whatsoever. 228 with a starting weight of around 233.5 lets say. 12 days in 5.5 lbs down. 4.5 lbs less than I was before Xmas. So six weeks from today I plan to be around 218.

I think about a third of this loss of fat is from the Glycobol/AP/OEP diet and exercise will get you there but supplementation helps. The other benefits are easier to stick to diet, increased energy and well being, the ability to keep carbs in your diet and reamain strong, great workouts. I would have still lost about 4 lbs but I would be weaker, and not feel anywhere near as good and the workouts would be soso. I would also probably lose muscle down the road but modern supplementation has taken care of that. What I am trying to say is so far this is much easier than it has ever been for me.

No need for any adjustments at this time, I will reassess in 2 weeks....

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm lovin this DW. I'm currently cutting as well and OEP has been amazing along with my diet. I'm down 5.5 since Dec 31. Following along as I will be starting DC soon. Keep it up big guy!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm lovin this DW. I'm currently cutting as well and OEP has been amazing along with my diet. I'm down 5.5 since Dec 31. Following along as I will be starting DC soon. Keep it up big guy!
Glad your finding it entertaining. Yah OEP is the real deal, best I've seen.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I feel that I have been over agressive with my trainees, so right after I apologize to my wife, I must explain what's going on with me to my trainees as well.

Last night had some different exercises ...

Cable curls .. these were over easy as I had the full stack and I still did 11-7-6 for 150 lbs. I have to figure a way to make this more difficult.

Hammer curls 50 12-7-5 good workout if you really fight the negatives...

Calf lever (leg press) 20 second negatives 12 grueling reps with 4 plates a side 360 lbs..

Decline db leg curls 70 lbs 13-8-7 you should have seen the girls to on this one, and guys if your see a women with a nice behind doing these take a chair and watch... man!!

Hack squat from the floor... Heavy set 225 for 8 then widowmaker 185, it's been a while for this one.

I was a bit awkward on some of the exercises otherwise everything went very well. I am really able to work the stretches now.

Weighed in and was down another pound from 2 days ago, I knew it...no surprise whatsoever. 228 with a starting weight of around 233.5 lets say. 12 days in 5.5 lbs down. 4.5 lbs less than I was before Xmas. So six weeks from today I plan to be around 218.

I think about a third of this loss of fat is from the Glycobol/AP/OEP diet and exercise will get you there but supplementation helps. The other benefits are easier to stick to diet, increased energy and well being, the ability to keep carbs in your diet and reamain strong, great workouts. I would have still lost about 4 lbs but I would be weaker, and not feel anywhere near as good and the workouts would be soso. I would also probably lose muscle down the road but modern supplementation has taken care of that. What I am trying to say is so far this is much easier than it has ever been for me.

No need for any adjustments at this time, I will reassess in 2 weeks....
Congrats on the lbs dropping good work.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my samples from AI in also. Thanks Pembroke. U Da Mayne!!:head:

I used the energy supps this morning before my workout, and I can say for sure, they're good to go!!! I was wired up like mad!!

The libido supps I just took a while ago. I will take them again in the PM and see how the lightening rod responds tonight.
I feel a storm brewing!!!! :umbrella::hammer:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I used the energy supps this morning before my workout, and I can say for sure, they're good to go!!! I was wired up like mad!!

The libido supps I just took a while ago. I will take them again in the PM and see how the lightening rod responds tonight.
Oh God I almost tore the wife apart the other night, I do no want any more libido....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cable curls .. these were over easy as I had the full stack and I still did 11-7-6 for 150 lbs. I have to figure a way to make this more difficult...
Can't you place a dumbell on top of the stack or use an extra pin to put a plate on the side? I use both of these techniques to add weight to the stacks. :thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

If these can get you wired up then you know they have to work LOL.:)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established