Operation Swole Gheneration, Contest prep lift off!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear you are feeling strong and ready to go. I think joint wise you will find yourself in a lot better shape after this run. Compared to the 3 times a week you were thrashing each body part only 2 times every 9 days is so much easier on the joints.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am with DW on this one, fasted cardio rocks, especially running on BCAA/EAAs and an OEP, if not OEP then the geranium nutracaps will do the trick but OEP rocks!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yead did I mention that I think OEP rocks? Take the energy from geranium extract and then add in happy juice and the ability for even an ADHD fool like myself concentrate for periods of time and you have a winning supp! You have got to try this stuff man. I do love it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am with DW on this one, fasted cardio rocks, especially running on BCAA/EAAs and an OEP, if not OEP then the geranium nutracaps will do the trick but OEP rocks!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yead did I mention that I think OEP rocks? Take the energy from geranium extract and then add in happy juice and the ability for even an ADHD fool like myself concentrate for periods of time and you have a winning supp! You have got to try this stuff man. I do love it.
ADHD that's why it works so good for me.... gives me focus!! I don't bother with the BCAA"s on my short sessions. 15-20 minutes is not very long.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Ya, you definitely don't need BCAA's at that short period of time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Pun.. that's how I had if figured too but nice to get the confirmation.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack looks great. Subbed.
Welcome, I have a habit of being very anal with my stacks. I try to make them as air tight as possible...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ADHD that's why it works so good for me.... gives me focus!! I don't bother with the BCAA"s on my short sessions. 15-20 minutes is not very long.
I assume this is steady state you are referring to and not 15-20 minutes of HIIT correct? You can definitely go catabolic in 15-20 minutes of HIIT in a fasted state. Also when done intensely the workload is high enough the BCAA's also make the HIIT session somewhat anabolic. Replacing ATP, and nitrogen quickly in muscles that are working and contracting hard is always anabolic to a certain extent.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume this is steady state you are referring to and not 15-20 minutes of HIIT correct? You can definitely go catabolic in 15-20 minutes of HIIT in a fasted state. Also when done intensely the workload is high enough the BCAA's also make the HIIT session somewhat anabolic. Replacing ATP, and nitrogen quickly in muscles that are working and contracting hard is always anabolic to a certain extent.
It's progressive but could not be considered a HITT session more moderate.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. I do a mix of all 3 of them when I am cutting. HIIT, Intervals at moderate intensity, and Steady State. One thing I am excited to try again, they have a rowing machine at the new gym. Man that burns some serious calories.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. I do a mix of all 3 of them when I am cutting. HIIT, Intervals at moderate intensity, and Steady State. One thing I am excited to try again, they have a rowing machine at the new gym. Man that burns some serious calories.
Yah that's brutal, I can only last about 15 minutes...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Second DC workout went pretty well

Olympic bar curl 115 X 19 this was done with excellent form, I seem to be pretty strong as I was expecting to have to use a little body english... there was none.

Reverse curls ss 75 X 20

Seated calf raise 90 X 11 man the fuggin pain!! You really have to try these 20 second negatives to believe it!!

Leg curls, 120 X 23, I just have to say it is real fun to watch the girls do this ....buns developing right before your eyes.

Widowmaker front squats (still feel shoulder discomfort on back squats) 20 X 225 with 3 pauses 10 14 and 17. I found when I was getting tired the big effort was to hold my form.

Ok libido is not officially out of control, way over what I am comfortable with because I become quite insatiable at this point. Problem is I have always had an overactive libido and getting older it was a relief to have a semi-normal drive, these supps bring me back to the insanity. It is one positve effect I can do without, a little boost would be nice but this is more than that.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hellacious workout DW!! Now you're off and running. Time to do it to it.

Show the youngsters how we old fuggers get down and nasty!!! :twisted::head:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DW are you doing the straight set on squats too? I didn't see the numbers for that first heavy set. Looks like you are smashing this workout already. Just wait until next time that is when the beat the log mentallity really kicks in because you have that magic number in your head and it is sheer will to beat it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hellacious workout DW!! Now you're off and running. Time to do it to it.

Show the youngsters how we old fuggers get down and nasty!!! :twisted::head:
Thanks TG ... yes old fuggers are nasty.. we can take more pain than our younger counterparts because true pain is an aquired taste!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks TG ... yes old fuggers are nasty.. we can take more pain than our younger counterparts because true pain is an aquired taste!!

I love this statement you should put a trademark on it LOL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love this statement you should put a trademark on it LOL.
I seem to have a knack for coming up with these...:thinking: I'll add it to my sig...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout! Those rest / paused front squats must have been killer! I didn't rest / pause my squats, so i can only imagine the pain!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout! Those rest / paused front squats must have been killer! I didn't rest / pause my squats, so i can only imagine the pain!
Well they were worse than RP cause I didn't get to wrack it I just caught my breath and kept going. I think was was screaming pretty loud near the end!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW are you doing the straight set on squats too? I didn't see the numbers for that first heavy set. Looks like you are smashing this workout already. Just wait until next time that is when the beat the log mentallity really kicks in because you have that magic number in your head and it is sheer will to beat it.
Noticed this as well DW. Big, heavy set of 6-8 reps first. Rest 2-3 minutes and then pound the widowmaker. Get some big guy!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well they were worse than RP cause I didn't get to wrack it I just caught my breath and kept going. I think was was screaming pretty loud near the end!!
Yeah those widow makers make you do the "mini- rest pauses" to finish.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ old fuggers...thanks for keeping logging and entertaining!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck with your prep.you are strong. how is the form?

Being sponsored by Anabolic Innovations is a big plus going into a contest.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with your prep.you are strong. how is the form?

Being sponsored by Anabolic Innovations is a big plus going into a contest.
I am first a technician I rarely sacrifice form for weight. I am strong as certain lifts, others not so much.

Oh yah I am really enjoying myself as an AI rep.. I feel they have honored me so I will honor them and myself...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah those widow makers make you do the "mini- rest pauses" to finish.
Speaking of which when I got out of bed this morning something was missing, the Doms!! I had no fuggin Doms!! I should hardly be able to walk after squatting after a break!! And I did a really heavy duty HITT session last night!!

Posing practice session 1, last night. I need a lot of work but there were some positives as well. I see where I need to improve.. will be like peeling an onion.

Libido is still stupid high...

I slept like a stone on 6 sparys of Ghenerated and 2 Powerfull. Only got up once and for a 51 year old this is impressive considering how much water I drink.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on being made an honorary AnabolicsInnovations rep Dee-Dubya!!
They could not have made a better choice. I'm sure that USPLabs will miss their favorite guniea pig though. ha ha

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ThunderGod make a good point there DW BUT Kleen and Snagency are still tearing it up for USP so all is well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on being made an honorary AnabolicsInnovations rep Dee-Dubya!!
They could not have made a better choice. I'm sure that USPLabs will miss their favorite guniea pig though. ha ha
Thanks it's a very good company...

I am still a very loyal USPLabs user... both companies make good products and are among the very few reputable companies out there.

Some props out to LG for Ghenerate also, I love the sleep and recovery...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks it's a very good company...

I am still a very loyal USPLabs user... both companies make good products and are among the very few reputable companies out there.

Some props out to LG for Ghenerate also, I love the sleep and recovery...
AI along with USPlabs and LG are all top notch companies.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AI along with USPlabs and LG are all top notch companies.:)
I am getting ready to try some LG products in a couple months just to see what happens for me. I like everything I have been reading in the logs so far. Maybe Ghen and Anadraulic Pump with a month run of the SWOLE stack. I think towards the middle thru the end of my prep I will be looking at really increasing GH production to help the skin with tightening. That and it definitely helps with fat loss as well. Perhaps a double stack of Ghen and Powerful like DW is running now.

DW the HIIT may have helped clear some lactic acid last night but I can assure you that you are already feeling the recovery benefits of the SWOLE stack, it kicks in FAST!!! I thought it may be placebo at first but it wasn't. Have you noticed your skin gettin any oilier? That was also a big issue for me. Of course being shaved my head gets oilier than someone with hair or it may not have even been an issue for me.

What day of the stack is it now?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am getting ready to try some LG products in a couple months just to see what happens for me. I like everything I have been reading in the logs so far. Maybe Ghen and Anadraulic Pump with a month run of the SWOLE stack. I think towards the middle thru the end of my prep I will be looking at really increasing GH production to help the skin with tightening. That and it definitely helps with fat loss as well. Perhaps a double stack of Ghen and Powerful like DW is running now.

DW the HIIT may have helped clear some lactic acid last night but I can assure you that you are already feeling the recovery benefits of the SWOLE stack, it kicks in FAST!!! I thought it may be placebo at first but it wasn't. Have you noticed your skin gettin any oilier? That was also a big issue for me. Of course being shaved my head gets oilier than someone with hair or it may not have even been an issue for me.

What day of the stack is it now?
It's day 7 ... no oily skin but yah recovery is there for sure.

Good point about the HITT I should have considered that, the extreme stretching seems to be helping in a lot of ways.

I would advize that you get on the Ghenerate as soon as possible for skin tightening is a long term thing. You will really like this product with Powerfull, I haven't slept like this in a long time. It's really inexpensive when your think about it 1 bottle is over 2 months supply. 5 days on 2 days off if you want to run it as a staple.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't hesitate on the Ghenerate, I used it for 4 weeks and have at least 3/4 of the bottle left. I would still be using it but I added it after 8 weeks of bulk PF so I am on a much needed break at the moment. Get you some Kleen, I think it is still on sale LGs website.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will go check it out but cant frun it during this log I have coming up. Has to be all familiar products with the HyperTest and Hemodraulix I will be logging. I can stay on PowerFULL during that time though or at least 1 Carboxy.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will go check it out but cant frun it during this log I have coming up. Has to be all familiar products with the HyperTest and Hemodraulix I will be logging. I can stay on PowerFULL during that time though or at least 1 Carboxy.
That's unfortunate...

Back to the business at hand, workout was pretty good, I did have a bit of a difficult time ascertaining my weights...

Decline DB press 100 X 14 Yah really struggled with this the shoulder is not quite there yet.

Push Press 115 X 19

Decline tri ext 95 X 28

Lat Pulldown 180 X 19

Bent over row 175 X 23

Intensity was very good the weights were fairly agressive for the first week..

My first weigh in had me about 1.6 lbs below where I was just before Xmas I was just under 231 so a) the damage over the holidays was more minimal than I suspected and b) diet is right on point!! c) The scale ascertains exactly what I am seeing in the mirror.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back to the business at hand, workout was pretty good, I did have a bit of a difficult time ascertaining my weights...

Decline DB press 100 X 14 Yah really struggled with this the shoulder is not quite there yet.

Push Press 115 X 19

Decline tri ext 95 X 28

Lat Pulldown 180 X 19

Bent over row 175 X 23

Intensity was very good the weights were fairly agressive for the first week.
DW, I think I may also be speaking for others when I say that we would be interested in the rest-pause breakdown of these sets.

Like the Push Press 115 X 19. Did that go something like 10-6-3 on those rest-pauses?
Just curious bro. You're off to a fantastic start on this new routine and new battery of supps.

Can't wait to see how your poundages progress on this blast. I know you are an extremely intense and dedicated trainer.

Keep on killin' it, Killer!! Thou Slayer of Steel!!! :AR15firing::rocketwhore:

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
What show are you entering DW? Good luck and I will be following your progress.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, I think I may also be speaking for others when I say that we would be interested in the rest-pause breakdown of these sets.

Like the Push Press 115 X 19. Did that go something like 10-6-3 on those rest-pauses?
Just curious bro. You're off to a fantastic start on this new routine and new battery of supps.

Can't wait to see how your poundages progress on this blast. I know you are an extremely intense and dedicated trainer.

Keep on killin' it, Killer!! Thou Slayer of Steel!!! :AR15firing::rocketwhore:
I only right down the totals but I can remember most of it

Db press was 8-4-2 and it was absolute failure I was getting some help with both of my last to reps

Push Press 115 X 19 was 11 - 5 -3 I believe...

Decline tri ext 95 X 28 15- 8 - 5 may have been 16-8 and 4

Lat pulldown 9-6-4 is a good guess

Bent over row 12-6-5 close I believe.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something strange happening with my muscles it's like the Jimmy legs all over my body...I get this on Prime too on high dose. It seems a bit stronger today, like my muscles are itchy or something.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something strange happening with my muscles it's like the Jimmy legs all over my body...I get this on Prime too on high dose. It seems a bit stronger today, like my muscles are itchy or something.
Was it a problem when you ran Prime or did it go away?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was it a problem when you ran Prime or did it go away?
It's not really a problem but it is hard to sit still...never happens at bedtime. Almost feels like my muscles are being stimulated somehow electronically, Maybe I just need to lift some stuff...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not really a problem but it is hard to sit still...never happens at bedtime. Almost feels like my muscles are being stimulated somehow electronically, Maybe I just need to lift some stuff...
Hmnn that is strange. Your probably right go lift heavy stuff.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work DW, I found that documenting them with the reps for each rest pause gave me a better comparison of strength increases. There were times I did the same weight for only 1 more rep total but I also got 3 extra on the first set, that is a larger strength increase to me than you might relay by only seeing 1 rep added total. The residual reps during the pauses have a lot more to do with the state of your ATP system, and how much you focused on your 10-12 deep diaghram breathes than pure strength. That first set is the true test of strength, then comes stamina and conditioning to keep it going. Volume wise the workout did not change but strengthwise the increase becomes more apparent with the reps broken down. Well I see it that way anyway.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had that too, I think I said I had almost an electric energy that made me want to be active. Sounds very much like what I experienced. This was also what I meant when I said I could feel my muscles repairing themselves. I am starting to think that this is a result of both of the products increasing the nitrogen balance in our muscles to a supraphysiological level. Just full and ready to go. I don't have proof but increase testosterone levels cause nitrogen retention and that was also found in studies regarding PRIME. Definitely not a bad thing if this is the reason, that is just the feeling of healing. Superior recovery YOU CAN FEEL!!!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had that too, I think I said I had almost an electric energy that made me want to be active. Sounds very much like what. I am starting to think that this is a result of both of the products increasing the nitrogen balance in our muscles to a supraphysiological level. Just full and ready to go. I don't have proof but increase testosterone levels cause nitrogen retention and that was also found in studies regarding PRIME. Definitely not a bad thing if this is the reason, that is just the feeling of healing. Superior recovery YOU CAN FEEL!!!!!!
I won't lie I had to look it up.:)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote