LOG: CC is on his way to the land of the lard

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greetings everybody and welcome all! (Cycle start: 31st of August)

I’m about to start my first PH cycle and I’ve decided to start the mild way. I will be running the so called Trifecta stack. My goal is to gain some lean muscle, possibly 10-15lbs, while maybe leaning out and getting a little more defined. I’ve been on a small bulk since my last cycle so I hope to tighten up a bit during this.. My main focus will be on the leg muscle group! (Got chicken legs :))
I will keep an eye on my Mood, Libido, Recovery and of course Progress during this cycle. I will also keep an eye out for any sides..
I will be dosing M1D at a 2caps-2caps-2caps along with Liquid Masterdrol 4ml-8ml-4ml morning, mid-day/pre workout and afternoon. The IGH-1 I will dose at 4caps before bed.

My cycle layout :
Weeks 1-4
M1D 6caps/day
Liquid Masterdrol 16ml/day
IGH-1 4caps/day

Weeks 5-8
Formadrol 3/2/2/1
Lean FX 3caps/day

My PCT dosing for Formadrol will be 3tabs/day week one, 2tabs/day week 2 & 3 and 1tab per day the last week. I will keep the dosing even throughout the day at a 1-1-1, 1-1, 1 ratio. The Lean FX will be kept at 3tabs/day the whole 4 weeks at a 1-1-1 dosing.
Naturally I will be running other supplements alongside the whole 8 weeks. Such as WHEY Protein, Multi Vitamins, Omega 3-6-9, Glutamine, BCAA/EAA and Creatine.

Diet:
During this run I will stick to my diet as strictly as possible, it will consist of about 300g carbs, 200g protein and 10g fat per day which will be somewhere around 3000+ calories.

Diet Plan:
06:30 Big bowl of Oatmeal & Protein Shake
09:00 200g Cottage Cheese & Wholeweat Bread + Peanuts
12:00 200g Tuna
14:00 250g Curd + Non Fat Yoghurt & Wholeweat Bread + Peanuts
15:00 Pre Workout : 100g Pasta
17:00 Post Workout: Protein shake with 80g oats
18:00 200g Meat & 4 Potatoes
20:00 A couple of Turkey slices & Wholeweat Bread
21:30 Protein Shake

Stats:
Height: 190cm/6’2”
Weight: 85kg/187lbs

Measurements:
Arms: 40cm/15,7inches
Shoulderwidth: 126cm/49,6inches
Chest: 110cm/43,3inches
Stomach: 87cm/34,2inches
Legs: 58cm/22,8inches
Calves: 36cm/14,2inches

Three Big Maxes:
Squat: 220lbs x 2
Deadlift: 285lbs x2
Bench: 220lbs x2

Workout Plan:
Article Details

Before Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and btw, this is unsponsored if anyone was wondering.. :)

My three big maxes will be posted next week after I have attempted them, going back to the gym after a summer of Kettlebell training.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Land of Lard????? Sure that's where you want to go???? lol. Good luck Bro. Where's the A. State?!!! You know know it's gotta be in there!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Should be a good ride man!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Land of Lard????? Sure that's where you want to go???? lol. Good luck Bro. Where's the A. State?!!! You know know it's gotta be in there!
Hopefully lard as in big, not lard as in fat :) Though this run will be focused on mass gaining. The A-State was out of stock from both my suppliers! Otherwise it would have been there for sure! I'm so disappointed :sigh1: Well I loaded up with Jack3d instead.

Subbed! Should be a good ride man!
Thanks bro! Hopefully we'll see some gains :)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully lard as in big, not lard as in fat :) Though this run will be focused on mass gaining. The A-State was out of stock from both my suppliers! Otherwise it would have been there for sure! I'm so disappointed :sigh1: Well I loaded up with Jack3d instead.

Thanks bro! Hopefully we'll see some gains :)
OK...just got a little confused by your title. In the states "LARD" usually relates to fat.....as in "larding out". Just never heard the term used to represent muscle building. But we all know what your intentions are! LOL. I'm in! Let's get to work!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the cycle starts tomorrow so I'm just gonna rest the whole day today. Can't sit still though, I'm too excited and axious to start the cycle, been waiting for this all summer :)
Tomorrow will be leg day so I will go for a max on the squat and post it.

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well the cycle starts tomorrow so I'm just gonna rest the whole day today. Can't sit still though, I'm too excited and axious to start the cycle, been waiting for this all summer :)
Tomorrow will be leg day so I will go for a max on the squat and post it.

//CC
Watching and waiting man :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get some good rest and come out STRONG!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:

Today is the big day, my cycle started :) Woke up at 06:30 made some breakfast and dosed the M1D & Masterdrol with my oatmeal along with the Omega 3-6-9. My second dose was mid day with lunch (approx. 2h before workout). My third and final dose for the day will be around 6pm with a meal along with some Omega 3-6-9.

[The taste of the Liquid Masterdrol is a little wierd, the aftertaste especially - not bad or anything, just wierd :) The grape is there alright!]

Todays workout went pretty good imo. Considering I haven't been in the gym for a couple of years (just kettlebelltraining at home). Dosed 2scoops Jack3d and an Animal Nitro Pack 15-20min before workout.

Here are todays statistics :

• Squats: 135lbs x 8, 155lbs x 6, 190lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 65lbs x 20
  • Front Squats: 110lbs x 8, 135lbs x 6, 155lbs x 4, 200lbs x 2, 65lbs x 25
  • Leg Curls: 80lbs x 8, 90lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4, 110lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
  • Leg Extensions: 190lbs x 8, 200lbs x 6, 210lbs x 4, 220lbs x2, 100lbs x 20
  • Deadlifts: 155lbs x 8, 200lbs x 6, 245lbs x 4, 285lbs x 2, 110lbs x 30
  • Shrugs: 55lbs x 8, 65lbs x 6, 80lbs x 4, 90lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
  • Toe Raises: 65lbs x 12, 65lbs x 12, 65lbs x 12, 65lbs x 12, 65lbs x 12
  • Abs (The Wheel) 12reps, 12 reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps
I'm happy with these numbers for my first workout and I really pushed it. As I said I haven't been using a gym for about 2 years so these exercises are kind of new to my body - just takes some time to adapt again.

I felt very motivated when I started lifting - felt good to be back in the gym! I must say my recovery between sets were great and I felt like going again and again and again. Must be the Jack3d I've been pre loading for 3 days..
Overall my mood has been great today! Must be because I'm happy to have finally begun my cycle! :)

So the results!
Squat max: 220lbs x 2 (As i metioned - chickenlegs..)
Deadlift max: 285lbs x 2
(My Bench press max will be up sometime Friday when I'm finished from the gym)

I'm pleased with these numbers but I'm definately shooting for a 300lbs Squat and a 400lbs Deadlift. Lets get this thing rolling for real!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just had to post this picture of the stack before it is all gone - it looks so yummy :)

Attachments

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
I just had to post this picture of the stack before it is all gone - it looks so yummy :)
Nice bro! Where's the MMV2...I thought that was in the Trifecta Stack. Did u buy 2 Trifecta's....I see dbl. everything.:bigok:

? for the LG guy's. Would it be safe to get 2 Trifecta stacks & stretch her out for 8 straight weeks?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Delicious ;)
Indeed :)

Nice bro! Where's the MMV2...I thought that was in the Trifecta Stack. Did u buy 2 Trifecta's....I see dbl. everything.:bigok:

? for the LG guy's. Would it be safe to get 2 Trifecta stacks & stretch her out for 8 straight weeks?
I got the Liquid Masterdrol, same as MMv2 but in liquid form, no worries there :) I stacked up on two bottles of each because I got the two IGH-1 for free that way. Also two bottles of each (60caps/240ml), because otherwise I would run out of the good stuff before I finish 4weeks - according to my dosing and calculations..

I've seen someone who ran it for 8weeks yes. But I don't know how it turned out.. Can't comment on how safe it is..

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

I took the day off today. Did some light cardio and stretching (especially the legs).
My legs are pretty damn sore from yesterday, means they got to do some heavy work which is always good :)

Otherwise the day has went pretty well. Mood is good I'd say same as Libido so nothing negative there.
One thing is for sure, you definately get an appetite on this cycle! I'm constantly hungry though I eat every 2-3hours! :paranoid:

Well I'm about to hit the bunk in a few. Gotta get enough rest for tomorrows Back/Biceps workout.

//CC

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

I took the day off today. Did some light cardio and stretching (especially the legs).
My legs are pretty damn sore from yesterday, means they got to do some heavy work which is always good :)

Otherwise the day has went pretty well. Mood is good I'd say same as Libido so nothing negative there.
One thing is for sure, you definately get an appetite on this cycle! I'm constantly hungry though I eat every 2-3hours! :paranoid:

Well I'm about to hit the bunk in a few. Gotta get enough rest for tomorrows Back/Biceps workout.

//CC
Yea bro, DOMS are always nice....but DOMS in the legs can be painful. Always makes me walk funny...lol. Nice work. Definitely looking like knee surgery again,,,so my cycle is postponed. I schedule surgery tuesday of next week. BUMMER!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea bro, DOMS are always nice....but DOMS in the legs can be painful. Always makes me walk funny...lol. Nice work. Definitely looking like knee surgery again,,,so my cycle is postponed. I schedule surgery tuesday of next week. BUMMER!
Makes me walk like a duck :) And it is even more painful today.. Well I will try to ignore it and give my back and bi's all I can!
It sure is a bummer you have to get that knee surgery :( Sure would have been awesome to do a double log!
Well it can be done with the next run maybe.. :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

Todays workout was fantastic. It feels great to be back in the gym! My overall mood is great and I feel more confident overall. I don't know if this is placebo or not but what ever it is I'm liking it. My recovery between sets seems faster and I'm more aggressive when I'm "tearing it".
Just a small question; Is it possible the Liquid Masterdrol kicks in faster than the capsules? :surprised:

Well todays workout was Back and Bi's so here are todays results:

• Behind Neck Pulldowns: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 190lbs x 4, 200lbs x 2, 85lbs x 30
  • Front Lat Pulldowns: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 190lbs x 4, 200lbs x 2, 85lbs x 30
  • Bent Over Barbell Rows: 130lbs x 8, 155lbs x 6, 165lbs x 4, 175lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Bicep Curls: 90lbs x 8, 110lbs x 6, 120lbs x 4, 130lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
  • Preacher Curls: 65lbs x 8, 75lbs x 6, 80lbs x 4, 85lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
  • Alternate Seated Curls: 45lbs x 8, 50lbs x 6, 55lbs x 4, 60lbs x 2, 25lbs x 30
  • Abs (The Wheel): 12reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps
I was totally exhausted after this session and I had a major pump in my back and arms! Totally awesome feeling. Let's hope my back and bi's aren't as sore tomorrow as my legs were after squatting again :happysad:

Now I gotta go dose todays final dose and grab something to eat, I'm starving again :lol5: Constantly hungry..

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:

Off Day.
Some cardio and stretching was all, gotta let my body rest enough between training days now at the beginning of my return to the gym. It isn't used to get hit as hard as this :)

I also noted today when stretching that my legs look slightly fuller. I also feel more "swollen" or pumped throughout the days.
My mood is the same - up and at the top of my game
Libido is good and overall well being is great!
Nothing negative to report!

Tomorrow I will hit the gym again. Chest and Tri's are gonna get trashed and I will attempt a max on the bench so that result will be posted too.

Just ask if anyone has any questions! Recommendations are always appreciated too! Everyone is welcome to follow along!! :)

//CC

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Todays workout was fantastic. It feels great to be back in the gym! My overall mood is great and I feel more confident overall. I don't know if this is placebo or not but what ever it is I'm liking it. My recovery between sets seems faster and I'm more aggressive when I'm "tearing it".
Just a small question; Is it possible the Liquid Masterdrol kicks in faster than the capsules? :surprised:

Well todays workout was Back and Bi's so here are todays results:

• Behind Neck Pulldowns: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 190lbs x 4, 200lbs x 2, 85lbs x 30
  • Front Lat Pulldowns: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 190lbs x 4, 200lbs x 2, 85lbs x 30
  • Bent Over Barbell Rows: 130lbs x 8, 155lbs x 6, 165lbs x 4, 175lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Bicep Curls: 90lbs x 8, 110lbs x 6, 120lbs x 4, 130lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
  • Preacher Curls: 65lbs x 8, 75lbs x 6, 80lbs x 4, 85lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
  • Alternate Seated Curls: 45lbs x 8, 50lbs x 6, 55lbs x 4, 60lbs x 2, 25lbs x 30
I was totally exhausted after this session and I had a major pump in my back and arms! Totally awesome feeling. Let's hope my back and bi's aren't as sore tomorrow as my legs were after squatting again :happysad:

Now I gotta go dose todays final dose and grab something to eat, I'm starving again :lol5: Constantly hungry..

//CC
Nice work bro, you're gonna make great progress if you continue at this rate. Are you gonna do weekly weigh ins? I always did mine on fridays. Don't know about liquid masterdrol, but MMV2 was awesome. Didn't really notice anything after dosing. It was more of an overall feeling of aggression & confidence. Kicked in 2nd week of my cycle.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work bro, you're gonna make great progress if you continue at this rate. Are you gonna do weekly weigh ins? I always did mine on fridays. Don't know about liquid masterdrol, but MMV2 was awesome. Didn't really notice anything after dosing. It was more of an overall feeling of aggression & confidence. Kicked in 2nd week of my cycle.
Thanks for the feedback bro :) Appreciate it alot!
Yeah, I will do weekly weigh ins. I will post my weight after stepping on the scale first thing tomorrow morning.
The feeling you are describing is exactly how I feel - though it has alreay kicked in for me :) I read somewhere that the Liquid version do kick in faster than the caps so I guess it isn't placebo..

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5:

Third and last day at the gym this week. As I said I trashed my Chest and Tri's. The bench exercises I had to cut back alittle since I had noone that could sure my lifts :( I felt I could have gone higher on some of them.
Would have been somewhat embarrassing lying there red in the face with the barbell full with weights on my chest :happysad:

Here are todays numbers:

• Flat Bench Presses: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 85lbs x 40
  • Incline Bench Presses: 110lbs x 8, 130lbs x 6, 155lbs x 4, 175lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Incline Dumbbell Presses: 45lbs x 8, 55lbs x 6, 65lbs x 4, 75lbs x 2, 25lbs x 25
  • Dips: +20lbs x 8, +30lbs x 6, +45lbs x 4, +55lbs x 2, 110lbs x 30
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 65lbs x 8, 75lbs x 6, 85lbs x 4, 100lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
  • Toe Raises: 85lbs x 12, 85lbs x 12, 85lbs x 12, 85lbs x 12, 85lbs x 12
Not so bad imo :) I felt great throughout the whole workout - like I said I could have gone higher on a few occasions, but I didn't wanna risk any injuries. I will post 220lbs as my Bench Press Max so we'll start working our way up from there (Maybe could have squeezed out a 230lbs at one rep) :)

So the three big Maxes according to Week 1 is:

I will post my weight tomorrow. First thing in the morning I will weigh myself so we get an accurate reading!

Have a great weekend you all!
Over and out.

//CC

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Third and last day at the gym this week. As I said I trashed my Chest and Tri's. The bench exercises I had to cut back alittle since I had noone that could sure my lifts :( I felt I could have gone higher on some of them.
Would have been somewhat embarrassing lying there red in the face with the barbell full with weights on my chest :happysad:

Here are todays numbers:

Flat Bench Presses: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 85lbs x 40
Incline Bench Presses: 110lbs x 8, 130lbs x 6, 155lbs x 4, 175lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
Incline Dumbbell Presses: 45lbs x 8, 55lbs x 6, 65lbs x 4, 75lbs x 2, 25lbs x 25
Dips: +20lbs x 8, +30lbs x 6, +45lbs x 4, +55lbs x 2, 110lbs x 30
Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 65lbs x 8, 75lbs x 6, 85lbs x 4, 100lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
Toe Raises: 85lbs x 12, 85lbs x 12, 85lbs x 12, 85lbs x 12, 85lbs x 12
Abs (The Wheel): 12reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps

Not so bad imo :) I felt great throughout the whole workout - like I said I could have gone higher on a few occasions, but I didn't wanna risk any injuries. I will post 220lbs as my Bench Press Max so we'll start working our way up from there (Maybe could have squeezed out a 230lbs at one rep) :)

So the three big Maxes according to Week 1 is:

I will post my weight tomorrow. First thing in the morning I will weigh myself so we get an accurate reading!

Have a great weekend you all!
Over and out.

//CC
I will be watching ur progress:head:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be watching ur progress:head:
Damn you run a good log man!
Thanks bro's!
It is feedback like this that makes me wanna run these logs :)
I'm just happy to keep track of my own progress more accurateley and how these supplements help me progress. It is nice to have people around you that show interest in it :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6:

OFF Day. Won't be doing any cardio, just pure relaxing and let my muscles recover thoroughly from this weeks workouts :)
Dosing will still be like planned though, wont take any break there.

My weight is still the same 85kg/187lbs. Didn't expect it to skyrocket after just 1 week but I hope it will start creeping up soon :)
I'm looking forward to breaking the 200lbs barrier!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7:

OFF Day. Was up late yesterday with the guys. They tried to get me out partying and drinking but I just enjoyed the sauna and the chatting and went home to get my desired rest :) I really emphasise the two days of rest I get per week so they are very important if I wanna make my progress I think.
Well I did get my 8hours beauty sleep +1hour :)

Tomorrow will be cardio day at the MMA gym.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8:

Today has been one crazy day. Had school in the morning and tried to relax some before going to my MMA sessions.
Been away from these workouts for a while now, about 2,5-3 months - the whole summer. These workouts are no kidding around and I remember I was always beat afterwards - really exhausted!!
All i can say now is wow.. My recovery is through the roof while on this cycle. I went through todays session better than I ever done them before. I felt like it was a mild workout though we were sparring almost the whole time :)
I felt really good and motivated, even afterwards I had a great feeling!
I just hope my wrist wont bother me again so I can keep this intense training going and hopefully compete sometime next year.

Haven't noticed any sides. Maybe a few zits here and there on my back but that can be anything. Libido is great, but my temper is getting short. I loose my temper on small stuff if I'm not careful.. Just alittle self control usually solves that :)

Thats all for today. Tomorrow I'll hit the weights!

//CC

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

OFF Day. Was up late yesterday with the guys. They tried to get me out partying and drinking but I just enjoyed the sauna and the chatting and went home to get my desired rest :) I really emphasise the two days of rest I get per week so they are very important if I wanna make my progress I think.
Well I did get my 8hours beauty sleep +1hour :)

Tomorrow will be cardio day at the MMA gym.

//CC
Yes I think the rest is crucial to making good gains. It was where I was really lacking during my cycle. With my LONG work hour schedules plus WO schedules plus Family time......it was hard to squeeze in more than 6 hrs sleep. But we do what we can right? Keep tearing it up bro!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CC log is great bro!..anything you need, let me know;) and questions comments or concerns yet?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I think the rest is crucial to making good gains. It was where I was really lacking during my cycle. With my LONG work hour schedules plus WO schedules plus Family time......it was hard to squeeze in more than 6 hrs sleep. But we do what we can right? Keep tearing it up bro!
You are absolutely right :) I'm so glad school started off lighter this year (final year). Means I get my precious 8hours if not even more, only thing is I have to stay away from those school parties, but hey I'm an old student already - I've done my share of school parties..
In the end, we do what we can yes :)

CC log is great bro!..anything you need, let me know;) and questions comments or concerns yet?
Thanx bro, really appreciate that! Only comment I have at the moment is that this cycle is great! I feel absolutely fantastic. My only concern is that I hope my supplier don't run out of stock on this stuff because I'm a returning customer :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9:

Today I had a free day, no school, no stress, just a slow going day :) Was really nice since I had my legs workout waiting for me. Just waited the whole morning to get to the gym and trash them. I must say it was a pretty great workout. I tried adding 10lbs to all my exercises to see how it felt, and I must say it felt great! (Leg curls & extensions are at max already so I can't add any lbs to the machines :( I just had shorter pauses between the sets!)

Todays stats:

• Squats: 145lbs x 8, 165lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 230lbs x 2, 75lbs x 20
  • Front Squats: 120lbs x 8, 145lbs x6, 165lbs x 4, 210lbs x 2, 75lbs x 20
  • Leg Curls: 80lbs x 8, 90lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4, 110lbs x 2, 55lbs x 30
  • Leg Extensions: 190lbs x 8, 200lbs x 6, 210lbs x 4, 220lbs x2, 110lbs x 20
  • Deadlifts: 165lbs x 8, 210lbs x 6, 255lbs x 4, 295lbs x 2, 120lbs x 20
  • Shrugs: 65lbs x 8, 75lbs x 6, 90lbs x 4, 100lbs x 2, 45lbs x 20
  • Toe Raises: 100lbs x 12, 100lbs x 12, 100lbs x 12, 100lbs x 12, 100lbs x 12
  • Abs (Wheel): 12reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps
Now thats some progress already and if I can keep that up there will be no problem reaching my goals I think..
Btw, I squat as deep as I can since I need the felxibility I have in my hips. It is quite useful since practicing MMA. Especially kicks :)
I just hope I don't have doms tomorrow when I have K-1 practice:happysad:

So there you have it, the progress and transformation has begun for sure :thumbsup:

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding! very impressive numbers.... No matter what I do I always have DOMS in my legs the next day...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding! very impressive numbers.... No matter what I do I always have DOMS in my legs the next day...
Thanx bro! It seems that is the case for me too, I could hardly get up from bed this morning. I couldn't even sit down on the toilet.. Man I have to stretch before practice.. :happysad:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10:

Today was K-1 practice, aka cardio day. Holy crap what a workout, I can really tell I have been away from these sessions for some time :) But I pushed through and felt great afterwards.
My legs were pretty sore when I started but after a while it felt better.
Now afterwards, doms are worse :ugh1:
Well some stretchin might fix that right up and tomorrow I'll hit the weights again. Back and Bi's are up for some trashing!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11:

Another great day at them gym! I was sore in most parts of my body from yesterdays K-1 practice though and I was afraid that was going to slow me down. That was not the case though - more progress is on todays list!
I did same as I did on Tuesday, added 10lbs to most of my exercises to see how it goes - went pretty well..

Todays numbers:

• Behind Neck Pulldowns: 165lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6, 210lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 100lbs x 30
  • Front Lat Pulldowns: 165lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6, 210lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 100lbs x 30
  • Bent Over Barbell Rows: 140lbs x 8, 165lbs x 6, 175lbs x 4, 185lbs x 2, 75lbs x 30
  • Bicep Curls: 100lbs x 8, 120lbs x 6, 125lbs x 4, 135lbs x 2, 55lbs x 30
  • Preacher Curls: 70lbs x 8, 75lbs x 6, 80lbs x 4, 85lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
I had a major pump in my back when I started doing arms. After my arm workout I was beat - the pump was great! My back exercises improved alot more than my arms but hey - progress is progress! Hope my arms will catch up next week :)

I've noticed a slight change in my mood - aggressions rising now and then when small stuff pisses me off. Good in the gym but not on the street - unless someone is up for a beating :mischievous:
Libido is fine, everything working correctly and my sexual desire is still going strong, on my mind as much as always.
A few more zits popping up here and there.. Nothing I can't handle though.
I think I have gained some mass as I've noticed my GF staring at me suspiciously - looks like it in the mirror too :D
Weight is also up but the weigh in is tomorrow so that will be updated then.

Thats all for now!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12:

OFF Day. I will just take it really easy today since I'm pretty sore still.. Tomorrow is chest & triceps so I will hopefully come out strong after a good days rest. I will try adding 10lbs to those exercises too and see where it leads me..
I also looked into some ZMA. The IGH-1 has improved my sleeping alot, but I still sleep kinda "light". I miss that really deep sleep! Hopefully I'll get that by adding ZMA.
What do you guys think? Is it necessary? :surprised:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13:

Woke up really rested today. Had a great nights sleep for once!
Had some work during the day so I hit the weights after that, felt really strong and motivated when I started. So I figuered adding 10lbs to my exercises wasn't going to hurt - and I was wrong (in a good way though) :)

Todays workout:

• Flat Bench Presses: 165lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6, 210lbs x 4, 230lbs x 2, 95lbs x 30
  • Incline Bench Presses: 120lbs x 8, 140lbs x 6, 165lbs x 4, 185lbs x 2, 75lbs x 30
  • Incline Dumbbell Presses: 50lbs x 8, 60lbs x 6, 70lbs x 4, 75lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
  • Dips: +30lbs x 8, +45lbs x 6, +55lbs x 4, +65lbs x 2, 120lbs x 30
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 75lbs x 8, 85lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4, 110lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
  • Toe Raises: 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12
As for the I was wrong statement - I was hurting so bad after this workout with the increases! Man what a PUMP! Felt really great afterwards and happy about the increases. Great day!
I had my 2nd weigh in this morning too and it showed me 188.5lbs - a 1.5lbs increase. Maybe this is the start of my weight creeping up.. :) The stuff is probably starting to do it's job :paranoid:

Overall I'm happy about the results so far, and my body seems to react pretty well to my return to the gym. Keep in mind that I've been training Kettlebells for 2 years now so no regular gym-workouts. Maybe this explains the fast increases in the exercises a little better and along with this stack I feel like they come even faster than I expected!

Looking forward to see what week three brings me :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14:

OFF Day. Just going to keepresting the whole day through. Have some work in the evening so gotta do that. Otherwise just going to chill and rest up for the 3rd week.
Feeling a little sore form yesterdays workout, but nothing too bad :)
Had another great nights sleep too so I guess the IGH-1 is kicking in for real now. Didn't get up once during the night, not even for a late night peeing..

Thats all for now..

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15:

Today was cardio day, had my MMA practice just a few hours ago. I felt really crappy when I went to the gym today, didn't wanna do cardio at all and my hip has started bothering me. Feels lite something is jammed in there :( It kinda hurts when I lift my leg like "kneeing". I just hope it is better tomorrow since we stretched alot during practice and I tried to take it very easy during the session, hurt alittle here and there but nothing to whine
about :)
I'll see how it feels tomorrow, I maybe have to move squat day forward and do back and bi's tomorrow instead..
As for today's practice - I was totally trashed afterwards. Felt like passing out almost, I thought my cardio had crashed. But in the end I pushed through it though but on the lighter side so to say. I'm glad I survived :happysad:
Gotta gobble some IGH-1 and hit the bunk early - hope the rest will fix my hip.

Won't let it ruin my cycle!!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16:

Woke up today with my hip even worse than yesterday. Tried stretching it a little after breakfast to see if it loosens up. Did feel somewhat better after that though. But after all I decided not to stress it too much so I decided to do my back and bi workout today instead of legs.
Not that my hip would have been enough, I also overslept today. Waking up one hour later. So I had to get to the gym as fast as possible - didn't have time to rest too much on my breakfast :) I had one hour and 5minutes time to get through my workout before i had to go to work.
I thought it was never gonna work - I had to push through it with very little rest in between sets :surprised:

The workout:

• Behind Neck Pulldowns: 165lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6, 210lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 100lbs x 30
  • Front Lat Pulldowns: 165lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6, 210lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 100lbs x 30
  • Bent Over Barbell Rows: 140lbs x 8, 165lbs x 6, 175lbs x 4, 185lbs x 2, 85lbs x 30
  • Bicep Curls: 100lbs x 8, 120lbs x 6, 125lbs x 4, 135lbs x 2, 55lbs x 30
  • Preacher Curls: 70lbs x 8, 75lbs x 6, 80lbs x 4, 85lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
Felt really good afterwards with a major pump due to not resting too much between sets :) And I did get to work on time. So overall I'm pleased with my workout and my recovery between sets seems to have gotten alot better. Especially based on todays workout.

I have also noticed more aggressions - I was literally pissed when I got to the gym today because the bus was late and due to the fact I was late. Had it going even before I got to the gym to tear it!

Libido is fine i think, I don't think of "doing it" as much but that could just be me.. Can't always be in the mood :happysad:

Zits are popping up here and there, got 2 more on my arm now, but nothing major. It's just a good sign showing me test levels should be up :)

Overall nothing to complain about!

Hope everyone is still following along :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17:

Well today should be my K-1 practice, but I woke up with my hip still sore :(
I will have to skip the practice, but instead I will do some serious stretching and take some anti inflammatory just in case it decides to get any worse..
Hope it is better towards saturday when I scheduled leg day. Moved it to the last day on this weeks workout..

Anyways, dosing as usual and the usual intake of supps and food is still the same. Looks like I have gained some mass, I look fuller but I don't think my wieght has shifted that much.. Looks like it is going to be more like a recomp, which is also nice :) We'll just have to see where it goes.

//CC

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Im curious bro.. what does a cycle of that stuff run you.. Very curious is all.. and best of luck with your run!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im curious bro.. what does a cycle of that stuff run you.. Very curious is all.. and best of luck with your run!!!
Thanx bro! I'm not exactly sure what you mean.. "what does a cycle of that stuff run you" What do you mean by that? :)

Regards,

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CC brother, catching up on the log, been wicked busy lately! one thing is for sure your running a A+ log here..how are you feeling? cycle wise? and hows the hip..?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CC brother, catching up on the log, been wicked busy lately! one thing is for sure your running a A+ log here..how are you feeling? cycle wise? and hows the hip..?
Thanks for catching up, appreciate it! Cycle is going great! I feel totally on top of my game except for the hip :happysad: Otherwise I feel more full, my pumps in the gym are superb and the mental aggression is beyond anything I've experienced (since it is my first real cycle :D).
My hip is getting better surely but slowly, I hope it is good for legday, otherwise I have to go light on the squats..
As for sides, the zits are gone and libido is maybe a little below baseline.. Not in the mood as often :surprised:

Hitting the weights in a couple of hours :mischievous:

//CC