LOG: CC is on his way to the land of the lard

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 49:

OFF Day. Been laying around the house all day, went for a little walk but nothing more to report :) Just a nice realxation day.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 50:

Cardio day. Practiced my ground game again today. Was more intense than last time so I was beat after the session :) Stamina is still great though.

Only 4 days left on F-Drol and my cycle is over. I will have the final review along with comments and after pictures + measures and the other stuff up by the weekend if everything goes according to plan :)

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really looking foward to your review bro...CC you put your all into this man! job well doen..man you need to put some of your fighting videos up! i wanna CC putting the beat down in the ring!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Really looking foward to your review bro...CC you put your all into this man! job well doen..man you need to put some of your fighting videos up! i wanna CC putting the beat down in the ring!
agreed, looking forward to the review :) Excellent log!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx bro, thats a great idea :) I have to see if someone in the gym is willing to record a few sessions ;)
agreed, looking forward to the review :) Excellent log!
Many thanks :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 51:

Back and Biceps. Hit the gym a couple of hours before work started and blasted my back and bi's. Had a great workout considering I felt tired when I got there :)

The workout:

• Behind Neck Pulldowns: 165lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 90lbs x 35
  • Front Lat Pulldowns: 165lbs x 8, 185lbs x 6, 210lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 90lbs x 35
  • Bent Over Barbell Rows: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 230lbs x 2, 110lbs x 30
  • Bicep Curls: 90lbs x 8, 110lbs x 6, 120lbs x 4, 130lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
  • Preacher Curls: 65lbs x 8, 75lbs x 6, 90lbs x 2, 100lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
  • Alternate Curls: 45lbs x 8, 55lbs x 6, 60lbs x 4, 65lbs x 2, 30lbs x 30
  • Toe Raises: 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12
Overall a great workout, added 10lbs to the BB Rows and got a 2rep smoothly. The strength in my back has improved significantly over these 8weeks :) And all my friends say I've grown bigger. Glad to hear my progress is visible :D

PCT has treated me well, no extra fat added and strength still up where I left off if not higher. Too bad that alpha male feeling is fading away when dosing lower, gotta jump on some DTH after I've finished up ;)

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your strong MOFO on them DB curls man! Geez

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NICE CEPS man hahah just looked at that log!!! DAMMMM hahah :firedevil:. . . theres going to be some serious beat downs in that ring haha GRATZ

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 52:

K-1 Practice. Man I wish I could have gotten hold of a videocamera for my session today. I was on fire - not to brag but seriously :)
I was totally focused and motivated over the top of my head. When we started warming up I felt totally in the zone thinking - today I will go serious when sparring!
Before sparring we went through a technique when working out of the clintch. Holding your opponent in the clintch struggling for a while then push him back and give him a backleg kick.
I got one of my sparring opponents in the clintch and did as we practiced and when I pushed him back after releasing the clintch I went for the backleg kick and right then he lowers his hands and boom right on the chin ;)
Overall the sparring went really well - I focused on blocking/avoiding hits and kicks and right after go for the attack. Really nice workout today.
Wasn't even tired afterwards :)

Tomorrow I will hit the chest and tri's but my elbow is a little sore from today. We'll see what happens :)

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems like your in the zone man! get them videos up! hahaha

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 53:

Today was chest and tri's again. My elbow felt okay when I started warming up but once I hit the heavy weights that minor pain kinda got annoying. Went better than last time though :)

Anyway heres the workout:

• Flat Bench Presses: 175lbs x 8, 200lbs x 6, 220lbs x 3, 240lbs x 1, 90lbs x 30
  • Incline Bench Presses: 130lbs x 8, 155lbs x 6, 165lbs x 4, 175lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Incline Dumbbell Presses: 55lbs x 8, 60lbs x 6, 65lbs x 4, 75lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
  • Dips: BW+45lbs x 8, BW+55lbs x 6, BW+65lbs x 4, BW+80lbs x 2, 120lbs x 30
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 80lbs x 8, 90lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4, 110lbs x 2, 55lbs x 30
  • Pushups: 11reps, 8reps, 6reps, 4reps, 4reps.
I was blown up after this workout. My tri's were trashed and my chest was pumped! Really happy I can maintain my numbers.

Oh btw, this will be my last day of PCT, dosing my last cap F-Drol in a minute before hitting bed. Gotta get that beauty sleep for tomorrows squatting :)

Night!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 54

I will post todays workout as my last during PCT even though it ended yesterday. My body is getting used to the squatting again, still moving up slowly to be on the safe side :)

Legday:
  • Squats: 110lbs x 8, 130lbs x 6, 155lbs x 4, 175lbs x 2, 200lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Front Squats: 90lbs x 8, 110lbs x 6, 130lbs x 4, 155lbs x 2, 175lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 220lbs x 8, 265lbs x 6, 310lbs x 4, 350lbs x 1, 110lbs x 30
  • Leg Curls: 65lbs x 10, 75lbs x 10, 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 10, 110lbs x 10
  • Leg Extensions: 130lbs x 10, 155lbs x 10, 175lbs x 10, 200lbs x 10, 220lbs x 10
  • Shrugs: 65lbs x8, 75lbs x 6, 90lbs x 4, 100lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
  • Toe Raises: 110lbs x 12reps x 5sets
  • Abs (Situps unassisted): 12reps x 5sets
The squats felt really good again and no saigns of trouble in my hip or knee. Moving up slowly but surely, hope I'm up at my reegular numbers until my next cycle :)
I hit a new PR on the deads too, went for a 2rep on 350 but the second rep went half way :( No matter, I'll get it next time..

I will try to get the final review up as soon as possible, we are going away for the weekend with my girl so I'll see what I can do. Worst case scenario, it will be up sometime next week ;)

I would also like to thank everybody that followed along for the support and feedback, it has really been a joy having you all follow along. I will go with DTH for a couple of months now and in the beginning of January I will start my next cycle :)

As for a mini review while you're all waiting for the real one I can sum up that I hit my weight goal that was 200lbs, meaning I've gained 13lbs on this cycle. As for strength gains I added 20lbs to my bench and my deads shot up with 65lbs. (Never really been that in to heavy deads before since I started this new workout program) Regarding the squat I'd say it's pretty much back where it was when I started - the injuries really pissed me off. I really wanted to get my squats up but what can you do..

Hope this will keep you all waiting for the final review ;)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 54

I will post todays workout as my last during PCT even though it ended yesterday. My body is getting used to the squatting again, still moving up slowly to be on the safe side :)

Legday:
  • Squats: 110lbs x 8, 130lbs x 6, 155lbs x 4, 175lbs x 2, 200lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Front Squats: 90lbs x 8, 110lbs x 6, 130lbs x 4, 155lbs x 2, 175lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 220lbs x 8, 265lbs x 6, 310lbs x 4, 350lbs x 1, 110lbs x 30
  • Leg Curls: 65lbs x 10, 75lbs x 10, 90lbs x 10, 100lbs x 10, 110lbs x 10
  • Leg Extensions: 130lbs x 10, 155lbs x 10, 175lbs x 10, 200lbs x 10, 220lbs x 10
  • Shrugs: 65lbs x8, 75lbs x 6, 90lbs x 4, 100lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
  • Toe Raises: 110lbs x 12reps x 5sets
  • Abs (Situps unassisted): 12reps x 5sets
The squats felt really good again and no saigns of trouble in my hip or knee. Moving up slowly but surely, hope I'm up at my reegular numbers until my next cycle :)
I hit a new PR on the deads too, went for a 2rep on 350 but the second rep went half way :( No matter, I'll get it next time..

I will try to get the final review up as soon as possible, we are going away for the weekend with my girl so I'll see what I can do. Worst case scenario, it will be up sometime next week ;)

I would also like to thank everybody that followed along for the support and feedback, it has really been a joy having you all follow along. I will go with DTH for a couple of months now and in the beginning of January I will start my next cycle :)

As for a mini review while you're all waiting for the real one I can sum up that I hit my weight goal that was 200lbs, meaning I've gained 13lbs on this cycle. As for strength gains I added 20lbs to my bench and my deads shot up with 65lbs. (Never really been that in to heavy deads before since I started this new workout program) Regarding the squat I'd say it's pretty much back where it was when I started - the injuries really pissed me off. I really wanted to get my squats up but what can you do..

Hope this will keep you all waiting for the final review ;)

//CC
COngratz on your cycle Progress man!!!! and with this log i believe that this will be something that i will explore in the future!! I know LG puts out a very good product and It was a pleasure reading. :firedevil: CONGRATZ!!! woo woo woo it won't let me give ya rep so i'll do it in a bit hahah have to spread it around :sasmokin:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
13lb gain is truly amazing, your strength gains were very nice! you really worked hard during this cycle, and it payed off man..looking forward to your final review, and a cage fight! hahaha:lol:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
13lb gain is truly amazing, your strength gains were very nice! you really worked hard during this cycle, and it payed off man..looking forward to your final review, and a cage fight! hahaha:lol:
13lbs shows how good this stack can be with the right diet and training.

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
13 pounds is f*cking amazing! I want that :D @ConcreteConny: awesome job!

I got 10 pounds of The One ;) sorry for my cursing, LG :p

The Trifecta stack sounds great in the near future..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Proof is in the pudding;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanx bro! 10 Pounds of The One - nice!! I have a cycle of that in my stash too ;) Going to be my third cycle..

Proof is in the pudding;)
Indeed it is :D

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
gj ON THE 13LBS BRUTHA!! YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!! HAHAH just getting ready for halloween haha going to be lil john soooo u know how it is. . . how's denmark brutha. . .cold yet?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you got 13!! :O!!

log? :D
I'm going to log all my cycles, keeps me motivated to run a proper one :)

//CC

gj ON THE 13LBS BRUTHA!! YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!! HAHAH just getting ready for halloween haha going to be lil john soooo u know how it is. . . how's denmark brutha. . .cold yet?
Thank you bro! It's Finland actually and it is f*ckn freezing - winter is coming :(

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
ya, winter sucks here too....

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah winter sux indeed :)

My final review will be up later today, I forgot to add the pictures to my computer and I'm stuck at work. Everything will be put in place once I get home :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW
M1-D, Masterdrol & I-GH-1

Effects

Body 9/10 :
I followed the same diet I had going on the whole summer. I was stuck on 187lbs. During my cycle from start to finish I’ve gained 13lbs, meaning I reached my goal : 200lbs without gaining a ton of excess fat.

Vascularity 8/10 :
I was pretty vascular to begin with but this faded somewhat during my cycle since I was focused on lean bulking. My vascularity is still there, just not as pronounced as before.

Strength 9/10 :
Strength gains were noticable from the beginning. When dosing pre workout I could always feel the supplements kicking in. Upped all my lifts during the cycle!

Pump 10/10 :
I had som major pumps going on during every workout after the 1st week. The feeling of having your upper back pumped to the max is incredible, I have never had my back pumped like that before!

Mood 10/10 :
The aggressions were very managable and confidence was way up. I felt like I was on top of the world and when hitting the gym I could set the aggressions free – poor weights..

Recovery 8/10 :
Recovery was good the entire way. I did have doms now and then but that never slowed me down.

Sides

Aggression 10/10 :
Aggressions were managable and bearable, easilly channeled to the gym.

Joints 8/10 :
I did not have any issues with my joints except my knee and my hip but that was from jumping into heavy squatting again so I can’t blame it on the supplements. I did use a cissus supplement during PCT however.

Libido 8/10 :
There was some loss of libido now and then from time to time but it came and went. Nothing major though, didn’t cause me any problems in the bedroom.

Gyno 10/10 :
No signs of gyno during the cycle.

Thoughts

Would I use it again? :
Definately! It was my first PH cycle so I am very happy with the results. I am going to give some other supplements a try but this stack will always be in my mind!

Would I recommend? :
Absolutely! Anyone who wants to give PH’s a try without worrying about livervalues etc. won’t be disappointed! It is also an excellent choise if you are thinking about entering the PH world and want to start mild and not jumping up the ladder at once!

Measurements:

• Arms(+0,25): 15,7inches -> 15,95
  • Shoulderwidth(+1,2): 49,6inches -> 50,8
  • Chest(1,6): 43,3inches -> 44,9
  • Stomach(+0,05): 34,2inches -> 34,25
  • Legs(+1,2): 22,8inches -> 24
  • Calves(+0,77): 14,2inches -> 14,97
  • Weight(+13): 187lbs -> 200
  • Three Big Maxes:
  • Squat(+10): 220lbs x 2 -> 230 x 2
  • Deadlift(+65): 285lbs x2 -> 350 x 1
  • Bench(+20): 220lbs x 2 -> 240 x 2

Before & After Pictures:

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last one is just a chill pic :)

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man and damn impressive gains.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
gratz again man and back looks good my friend!!! SAY YES TO MASS!!! HAHAH i have some b4 pics and i hope i see the same type of gains with my MSTA product!! haha i'm sure I will!!! WOO HOOO :party:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant say enough man... Seriously! :clap2:..if you ever come state side you let us know!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review man and damn impressive gains.
Thank you :)

Agreed man! Phenominal detail and log! Thanks, we really appreciate it!
Thanx for the good feedback :)

gratz again man and back looks good my friend!!! SAY YES TO MASS!!! HAHAH i have some b4 pics and i hope i see the same type of gains with my MSTA product!! haha i'm sure I will!!! WOO HOOO :party:
Mass is always welcome - winter bulk yeah :) Thanx again man, my back was where I saw the most progress.

I cant say enough man... Seriously! :clap2:..if you ever come state side you let us know!
Thanx again bro! Will do :)

Thank you all for following along, it has been a great experience to log my first real cycle. Can'y wait to run my next cycle :D
It really has been a joy having you all follow along giving feedback and support - hope I see you in my next log too :)

//CC

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
Here's what I see:

Positive:
-Underarms/Triceps/Biceps are fuller :)
-Your complete Back is fuller, width, thickness, Lats, Traps, everything :)
-You did gain a lot of mass, but no fat (to mention) :)

Negative:
None.

I'm sure you are happy with the results, I know I would if I were you :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's what I see:

Positive:
-Underarms/Triceps/Biceps are fuller :)
-Your complete Back is fuller, width, thickness, Lats, Traps, everything :)
-You did gain a lot of mass, but no fat (to mention) :)

Negative:
None.

I'm sure you are happy with the results, I know I would if I were you :D
Thanx for the feedback bro - highly appreciate it. I'm very happy with my gains, and I know I had to sacrifice some ab-visibility but nothing major as you can see :D
Thanks for checking in at the end ;)

//CC

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review and great progress. Definitely added to your back mass, it shows in the thickness of your dbl bi pics.

I had great success with the LG lineup also, cant compare the wt because it was primarily during a cut phase. I did gain strength and LBM while cutting BF significantly. Soon I will use M1D and some other goodies in a bulk, cant wait.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review and great progress. Definitely added to your back mass, it shows in the thickness of your dbl bi pics.

I had great success with the LG lineup also, cant compare the wt because it was primarily during a cut phase. I did gain strength and LBM while cutting BF significantly. Soon I will use M1D and some other goodies in a bulk, cant wait.
Thanx for stepping by man :) Maybe I will try this stack for my next cut, seems to be good for both sides :D

//CC

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
cc, you are so badass ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously you should be very proud :thumbsup:

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
DAMN BRO! Your gains were awesome! That stuff ripped u up like a new pair of scissors! You got me fired up now. Can't wait to start my run. Been hittin the pull up bar all week & cleaned up my diet. My weight has stayed the same since my MMV2 run. But because I haven't been able to lift I've soften up alot. But I'll get it back. As I said ....great run bro....Congratulations!:head:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN BRO! Your gains were awesome! That stuff ripped u up like a new pair of scissors! You got me fired up now. Can't wait to start my run. Been hittin the pull up bar all week & cleaned up my diet. My weight has stayed the same since my MMV2 run. But because I haven't been able to lift I've soften up alot. But I'll get it back. As I said ....great run bro....Congratulations!:head:
Thanks bro and good luck with your run :)

//CC