LOG: CC is on his way to the land of the lard

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My first lousy day during the cycle

Day 18:

Well today I had my first real bad day at the gym. I felt pretty good when starting and I was in the zone at the beginning. Half way through though I had to cut back alot. I was totally trashed after the incline bench presses :(
Maybe I haven't recovered enough when switching days?!

Todays lousy stats:
  • Flat Bench Presses: 175lbs x 8, 195lbs x 6, 220lbs x 4, 240lbs x 1, 110lbs x 30
  • Incline Bench Presses: 120lbs x 8, 140lbs x 6, 165lbs x 4, 185lbs x 2, 85lbs x 30
  • Incline Dumbbell Presses: 55lbs x 8, 55lbs x 6, 55lbs x 4, 65lbs x 2, 35lbs x 20
  • Dips: 10reps, 10reps, 10reps.
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 65lbs x 10, 65lbs x 10, 65lbs x 10, 65lbs x 10, 65lbs x 10
  • Abs (Sit-ups non assisted on the floor): 10reps, 10reps, 10reps
I noticed at the incline dumbbell presses that my right shoulder was getting lazy. When I hit the dips warmup set it felt like they were extremely heavy with just my bodyweight. My shoulder was weak at this point so I decided to take it easy on the rest. Small ache in it afterwards.. That 1rep in the flat bench really blew me flat out I think. But better listen to your body, in this case I don't want to have both my hip and my shoulder messed up :happysad:

Incredible pump afterwards as usual and I'm glad I pushed through even though I had to cut it down a few notches. I really hope all is well in the beginning of next week since it is my last week on cycle before PCT.
Gotta rest and let my body heal.

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** man! numbers are still great:thumbsup:, 18 days in and only one bad day? your golden, it'll happen, what your putting the body through, its normal, keep those aminos high man:), you rcorrect , listen to your body, not worth any injurys...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
**** man! numbers are still great:thumbsup:, 18 days in and only one bad day? your golden, it'll happen, what your putting the body through, its normal, keep those aminos high man:), you rcorrect , listen to your body, not worth any injurys...
Yeah, that day was like hitting a wall half way through :happysad: Yup, I keep the aminos up high @ 2 Animal Nitro Packs / day. Also added ZMA and I must say it has first hand improved my sleep alot! Not a bad choice i must say. Gotta make it a staple supplement.
Thanx for your moral support bro! I highly appreciate it!!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19:

Well as for my OFF Day I've been taking it relatively easy. I'm stretching alot these days to help my hip a bit. It really feels better after stretching so I guess it isn't bad. Don't think I'll be able to do squats tomorrow though, but we'll see. Otherwise I will train my legs as much/little my body allows me.
My knee is giving me som trouble too, dunno whats up with that.
Well anyways I'll just be resting today.

As for sides I haven't noticed anything lately. Zits are gone and my libido is up. Mood is another thing though, constantly on the edge so to speak.. May be that it is because I'm pissed off at my aching hip and knee :aargh:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20:

Well my hip was a little better this morning, but as I wsa afraid of it didn't let me do any kind of squats. Not even leg extensions :( So I decided to take it slow today and let my body adjust to the changes.

The workout:

Stiff leg deadlifts: 12 x 135lbs x 5
Leg curls: 12 x 65lbs x 5
Toe Raises: 12 x 85lbs x 5
Shrugs: 12 x 55lbs x 5
Abs (Crunches): 12reps x 5

Todays weight when waking up was 190lbs so all in all it's up 3lbs. I think I set my goals too high this time :paranoid: As for mass gains I'm feeling and looking bigger but I don't know where the weight is :surprised: So far it is looking more like a recomp.. But I'm happy with my gains so far, the measurements in the end of the cycle will show us the results.
What do you guys think? Should I take the measurements and pictures direct after the cycle or should I take them after PCT?

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do them after each, you can still make gains in PCT:)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21:

OFF Day. Pure resting and healing. My hip is slowly getting better so thats something positive. But I have major DOMS in my legs from the stiff legged deads :speechless: Been stretching all morning and they are finally loosing up a bit..

As for the measurements and pics I will do as Liftergym suggested. I'll post my progress so far at the end of next week before I start PCT. Then the final gains in the end aswell.
Oh I just have to add that my weight was 191lbs this morning so it is definately creeping up which is a good thing.
Libido is somewhat below baseline again I think. It's harder to keep it up as long as before, or at least thats what it feels like. Have to keep my gf happy though!!
Let's wait and see what week 4 brings, I am excited at least! :)

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest up bro... refreash me... whats your PCT looking like?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest up bro... refreash me... whats your PCT looking like?
Yeah, been resting and stretching all day trying to get my DOMS go away. Haven't been lucky so far, it's always back to the same in an hour..

My PCT will be Formadrol at 3/2/2/1 and Lean FX 3/3/3/3. Along with the other staples as on cycle. Everything is in order right? :)
Btw, when is the best time for dosing the Formadrol? And should I spread the dosing out through the day like with the Lean FX?

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just spread it out evenly through out the day and you'll be good:)....

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just spread it out evenly through out the day and you'll be good:)....
Ok, thanks :) How about the dosing? Should I take it with food or on an empty stomach?

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22:

Well today kinda sucked in a way.. I still had major DOMS from my stiff legged deadlifts, could barely get outta bed this morning! So I figuered wuth my hip and my knee still aching plus the doms I wouldn't do any good at the groundgame on my MMA practice (maybe have to skip it on wednsday too because of my hip, as I can't do kicks) :( So instead I went to the gym and hit te weights. Back & Bi workout.

Statistics:

• Behind Neck Pulldowns: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 3, 80lbs x 50
  • Front Lat Pulldowns: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 4, 80lbs x 50
  • Bent Over Barbell Rows: 135lbs x 8, 155lbs x 6, 175lbs x 4, 200lbs x 3, 65lbs x 50
  • Bicep Curls: 90lbs x 8, 100lbs x 6, 110lbs x 4, 120lbs x 3, 45lbs x 30
  • Preacher Curls: 65lbs x 8, 75lbs x 6, 90lbs x 4, 100lbs x 2, 55lbs x 30
  • Alternate Seated Curls: 45lbs x 8, 50lbs x 6, 55lbs x 4, 60lbs x 2, 30lbs x 20
  • Toe Raises: 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12
  • Abs (Situps): 12reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps, 12reps
I tried max reps on all my heavy sets to really push it since it's my last week on cycle. Felt really good after the workout and was pumped! My arms and back were cramping when I took a shower :)
Feeling really strong lateley and my hip has recovered some already. Same with my knee, I just hope they are good to go for the weekend so I can squat again one last time on cycle.

The run has been sides free so far so lets hope it stays that way. No hairloss or gyno (the two I am most afraid of). Also I might add that my weight is fluctuating from 191lbs in the morning to 198 +/-1lbs in the evening. Haven't showed 200lbs yet but I hope it will come by the end of this week :)
I have also notice small headached the last couple of days. It could be muscle tension or stress, I'm not sure. It's like a toothache, but it is in my head if you know what I mean. Thats the only way to explain it..
Well it's been for two days/evenings now so let's hope it is gone tomorrow.

Gonna hit the sack in a few so goodnight all!

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Top updates man, yeah I know the headache you mean. usually with me that sort of pain comes with stress.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Top updates man, yeah I know the headache you mean. usually with me that sort of pain comes with stress.
Heey, thanx for stopping by bro! Yeah it could be related to stress.. Been a little busy the last days. Seems like it's gone now though - after a good nights sleep :)

you dont really need to take it with food.. spread it it evenly through out the day :)
Thanks for the help bro! So on an empty stomach evenly throughout the day. Got it :)

Note: My weight has started moving up faster the last few days - it's scary..

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 23:

OFF Day. Haven't been doin anything but eat and rest today. Had to sit at work for 9 hours doing nothing but reading mostly so I got plenty of rest :)
My hip has almost healed completely, just a minor ache when doing some movements but not the squat so thats good. My knee is still bothering me a bit, but it is also starting to feel better.
Gonna hit the sack in a few to rest up even more!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24:

Well as I was afraid of, my hip hasn't fully recovered yet so no K-1 practice for me today. Instead I hit the gym and trashed my Chest & Tri's. Felt really motivated today and full of energy.

The workout:

• Flat Bench Presses: 175lbs x 8, 195lbs x 6, 220lbs x 4, 240lbs x 2, 90lbs x 30
  • Incline Bench Presses: 110lbs x 8, 130lbs x 6, 155lbs x 4, 175lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Incline Dumbbell Presses: 45lbs x 8, 55lbs x 6, 65lbs x 4, 75lbs x 2, 25lbs x 30
  • Dips: BW+35lbs x 8, BW+45lbs x 6, BW+55lbs x 4, BW+65lbs x 2, 110lbs x 30
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 75lbs x 8, 85lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4, 110lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
Well at least it beats the last Chest & Tri workout I did. This time I didn't hit a wall, I just pushed through though I did lighter sets on some exercises and heavier on others.
Overall I'm happy with the workout and went from the gym with a major pump in my chest :) Great feeling!

Nothing else to report other than I'm feeling great! My hip is almost recovered and my headaches are gone!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25:

OFF Day. Been resting up today. My shoulder is a little sore from yeterday, dunno whats up with that. Some minor pain, maybe from the dips.. Let's hope it is better tomorrow. Just been chilling with my friends today so nothing out of the ordinary :) Gonna try to squat tomorrow and see if my hip would finally allow it. I will not do any heavy squatting though, can't and wont risk it!

Gonna go throw in the ZMA & IGH-1 and call it a day.
G'night.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26:

I'm having an OFF Day today as well. I figuered since I have work today I'll rest up a bit more before squatting - that is scheduled for tomorrow :) My hip seems fine and my knee is alot better. So it is probably good for me to rest up some more when able to..
I will take my ON Cycle end weight on Sunday along with the measurements and after pictures so you can see the progress - and hopefully notice it ;)
There will still be 14caps left over rom the M1D so I wondered if i should finish those off before going into PCT or should I just leave them? Maybe up the dosage these last days? What do you guys think?

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro very nice blog and very informational! I'm a new comer to the scene and i just asked a question about ZMA and igh-1 and you answered it!!! keep up the good work and great blog!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey bro very nice blog and very informational! I'm a new comer to the scene and i just asked a question about ZMA and igh-1 and you answered it!!! keep up the good work and great blog!!
First of all welcome :) And thanks for the feedback, appreciate it and I'm glad you find my log helpful :thumbsup:
You are welcome to follow along if you wish!

Regards,

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27:

Well today I got to do some squatting again. Not very much though, but it did feel better than not being able to do any at all. My knee seemed to trouble me some, but I ignored it..

The stats:

• Squats: 110lbs x 20reps x 5sets
  • Front Squats: 110lbs x 20reps x 5sets
  • Leg Curls: 80lbs x 12reps x 3sets
  • Leg Extensions: 80lbs x 12resp x 3sets
  • Toe Raises: 110lbs x 12reps x 5sets
  • Shrugs: 55lbs x8, 65lbs x 6, 75lbs x 4, 85lbs x3, 30lbs x 30
I'm gonna take it real easy with the squatting again since my hip and knee are still bothering me some. Better safe than sorry.
I also added some Cissus Quadrangularis to my supplement range. Will be taking that @ 1500mg twice per day to see if it helps with my hip and knee. Might be some joint pain too, I'm not sure. Thats why I added it (and because it has some anti cortisol properties).
Today will be the last day ON cycle and on Monday I'll start my PCT.

Thats all for now.

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 26:

I'm having an OFF Day today as well. I figuered since I have work today I'll rest up a bit more before squatting - that is scheduled for tomorrow :) My hip seems fine and my knee is alot better. So it is probably good for me to rest up some more when able to..
I will take my ON Cycle end weight on Sunday along with the measurements and after pictures so you can see the progress - and hopefully notice it ;)
There will still be 14caps left over rom the M1D so I wondered if i should finish those off before going into PCT or should I just leave them? Maybe up the dosage these last days? What do you guys think?

//CC
Glad to hear about the hip and the knee:) I would finish up the M1-D 14 tabs left wont hurt you:), or you could bump it up a tab ;)either way you
should be fine... besides that, your log was great on point everyday..might have to look at you next time we need some testers...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear about the hip and the knee:) I would finish up the M1-D 14 tabs left wont hurt you:), or you could bump it up a tab ;)either way you
should be fine... besides that, your log was great on point everyday..might have to look at you next time we need some testers...
Thanx bro! I jumped into PCT this morning so I will save the 14 tabs for another cycle :)
It would be awesome to be a tester for you guys some time, I'd be honoured :)
Oh and btw, the measurements and pictures will be up in a while when I've finished my lectures at school!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halfway update
Here is my update. I started my PCT this morning so these measurements are all from what I got out of my cycle. I will do another update when I finish my PCT to compare with. I'm happy I have made progress, but I think I would have done better if I hadn't busted my hip ande my knee :(
Anyway, I will have to work harder during my PCT so hopefully we'll see some gains there too :thumbsup:

Here are the results so far:

Measurements:
Arms: 40cm/15,7inches |40,5cm/15,9inches +0,2inches
Shoulderwidth: 126cm/49,6inches |129cm/50,8inches +1,2inches
Chest: 110cm/43,3inches |111cm/43,7inches +0,4inches
Stomach: 87cm/34,2inches |86,5cm/34inches -0,2inches
Legs: 58cm/22,8inches |60cm/23,6inches +0,8inches
Calves: 36cm/14,2inches |38cm/15inches +0,8inches

Weight: 85kg/187lbs |87,5kg/194lbs +7lbs

Three Big Maxes:
Squat: 220lbs x 2 |230lbs x 2 +10lbs
Deadlift: 285lbs x2 |295lbs x 2 +10lbs
Bench: 220lbs x 2 |240lbs x 2 +20lbs

The pictures

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does my back seem wider? :11:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
serioulsy..remind me when where looking for testers...logs like this do not go un-noticed.!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Great Job!!!! And yes your back looks alot wider!!! Great logs and this gears me up for my log that i will be doing!!! I can't wait!! for your PCT are you using For Formadrol or the T-911?? Nice work

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh hell yea it does !! Wow..great job...
Thanx bro! Let's hope the gaining continues through PCT :)
serioulsy..remind me when where looking for
testers...logs like this do not go un-noticed.!
I sure will!! My only disadvantage is I live in Finland :puppy_dog_eyes:
Great Job!!!! And yes your back looks alot wider!!! Great logs and this gears me up for my log that i will be doing!!! I can't wait!! for your PCT are you using For Formadrol or the T-911?? Nice work
Thanx David! Glad to have you following along :) I will be using Formadrol & Lean FX.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 28:

Late updates but I do them so they wont mess the order of the days. This was my day OFF. Last day ON cycle so nothing special, just resting :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29:

Cardio day. I went to the gym for my MMA session and worked on my ground game. Felt really motivated and picked up some new tricks too :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30:

Second day into PCT with the F-Drol & Lean FX. My overall feeling is totally awesome and I have nothing negatvie to report thus far :) I felt really motivated and eager to hit the gym today. Totally trashed my back and bi's!

The workout:

• Behind Neck Pulldowns: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 80lbs x 30
  • Front Lat Pulldowns: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 80lbs x 30
  • Bent Over Barbell Rows: 155lbs x 8, 175lbs x 6, 200lbs x 4, 220lbs x 2, 90lbs x 30
  • Bicep Curls: 100lbs x 8, 110lbs x 6, 120lbs x 4, 130lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
  • Preacher Curls: 45lbs x 8, 65lbs x 6, 90lbs x 2, 90lbs x 2, 35lbs x 30
  • Alternate Curls: 45lbs x 8, 55lbs x 6, 60lbs x 4, 65lbs x 2, 25lbs x 30
  • Toe Raises (Seated): 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12, 110lbs x 12
  • Abs (Situps): 12reps, 12reps, 12reps.
Numbers jumping up and down on some exercises, otherwise I'd say steady gains. The bent over barbell rows went smoothly with those weights. My back has gotten significantly stronger.
Nothing negative to report about the PCT - smooth like a breeze so far :)

Note: I checked my weight after my workout = 200lbs :D Felt nice even though it fluctuates some..

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Good Work!!! WOO HOO I'm in it for the long hall I wanna see how your PCT goes for gains as well. . .

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good Work!!! WOO HOO I'm in it for the long hall I wanna see how your PCT goes for gains as well. . .
Thanx bro, appreciate it :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 31:

Today was cardio again, K-1 practice. The sparring went by so fast today I wasn't even tired afterwards, felt like I could have continued for another hour :)
So far PCT is going well, libido is up and my mood is great. I get annoyed pretty easy sometimes though.. :think:
Tomorrow will be Chest & Tri's so I'll try to get a good night's sleep for that. Too bad I have no more IGH-1, finished that yesterday :( But let's hope the ZMA will keep me in the deep sleep zone.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 32:

Today was Chest & Tri's. Gelt a little lazy when getting into the gym, but after a while the creatine kicked in and I was ready to go :)

The numbers:

• Flat Bench Presses: 175lbs x 8, 195lbs x 6, 220lbs x 4, 240lbs x 2, 90lbs x 27
  • Incline Bench Presses: 120lbs x 8, 145lbs x 6, 165lbs x 4, 185lbs x 2, 65lbs x 30
  • Incline Dumbbell Presses: 45lbs x 8, 55lbs x 6, 65lbs x 4, 75lbs x 2, 25lbs x 30
  • Dips: BW+35lbs x 8, BW+45lbs x 6, BW+55lbs x 4, BW+65lbs x 2, 130lbs x 30
  • Tricep Cable Pushdowns: 75lbs x 8, 85lbs x 6, 100lbs x 4, 110lbs x 2, 45lbs x 30
  • Pushups: 10reps, 5reps, 3reps, 2reps, 2reps.
Felt really strong on the Incline bench and incline dumbbell presses. I think I could have gone higher, but I didn't wanna risk any injuries, maybe I up the weights next week..
Nothing else to complain about :)

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome update man! Good luck in the PCT, I'm currently running Formadrol Extreme solo and loving it! Strength is alreayd climbing and alpha male is kicking in!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome update man! Good luck in the PCT, I'm currently running Formadrol Extreme solo and loving it! Strength is alreayd climbing and alpha male is kicking in!
Thanx man, glad you're stepping by :) I'm curious - how are you dosing it solo?

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 33:

OFF Day. Haven't been doing anything today except sitting at work having a boring time :) Great for resting but not a very creative day.
Well at least I have rested up for tomorrows Leg Day.

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to hear about the weight in PCT bro!, and your feeling great... your dedication to your logs are unreal...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to hear about the weight in PCT bro!, and your feeling great... your dedication to your logs are unreal...
Yeah, I hope it will keep going up a little still as I'm leaning out. I like to log my cycles for real. Keeps me in the zone and I can better keep track of my progress myself :)
(As for my application in the Postal thread - it would be awesome to log a new product for LG. Only thing that may cause an issue is that I'm living in Finland:puppy_dog_eyes:)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 34:

Absolutely trashed my legs today. My knee is still giving me alot of trouble when squatting - especially the front squats. I had to skip them today since my knee just wouldn't let me do any :( Instead I gave my legs hell on the other exercises:

• Squats: 110lbs x 20reps x 5sets
  • Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 220lbs x 8, 240lbs x 6, 265lbs x 4, 285lbs x 2, 110lbs x 30
  • Leg Curls: 90lbs x 10reps x 5sets
  • Leg Extensions: 155lbs x 12resp x 5sets
  • Shrugs: 65lbs x8, 75lbs x 6, 90lbs x 4, 110lbs x3, 35lbs x 50
  • Toe Raises: 110lbs x 12reps x 5sets
I was so weak in my legs after this workout that I hardly could walk to the bus :) I can't wait to feel the DOMS tomorrow.. I have a feeling I will be sore as F*** tomorrow, but it is a great feeling - you can feel you have worked out hard :)

First week of PCT is due tomorrow and it has been a great ride so far. I'm sticking to my diet - maybe getting a little more protein than stated per day though, but thats just good imo. I need all nutrients I can get to recover :)
Let's call it a day and relax for the rest of the evening.

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man, you can definitely see the improvements. Especially in your back!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice log man, you can definitely see the improvements. Especially in your back!!!
Thanx for dropping by man, and a big thanx for the feedback :)

//CC

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
No worries, should have been here earlier to check things out.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 35:

OFF Day. Had some work to do, nothing major so I just kept resting.
Didn't feel as sore as usual from the leg day.
I was thinking about going 3/3/2/1 with the Formadrol instead of the 3/2/2/1, the last week will be 4days of 1cap if I change.
But I'm really liking it @ 3caps so I think I'll keep it at 3 for my second week also. Couldn't hurt i guess :)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
:saroll:I had to catch up on the log bro!!! STILL LOOKS GREAT!! nice deadlifts btw. . . .hahah your a F*ck** Stud! EAT BIG TO GET BIG!!! HELL YAH!!!:cheers:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:saroll:I had to catch up on the log bro!!! STILL LOOKS GREAT!! nice deadlifts btw. . . .hahah your a F*ck** Stud! EAT BIG TO GET BIG!!! HELL YAH!!!:cheers:
Thanx bro! Nice of you to drop by :) I'm gonna go for 330lbs 2reps on the stifflegged deads this week. Let's see how that goes ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 36:

Today was MMA practice. Went really well though I was a little tired when I went there. Worked through the session like nothing, went really well. My cardio is rising and my weight is staying at 200lbs - great news :thumbsup:

//CC